1st Time

NHCockSlut

Here's to hoping I get to take my first raw load this week. Only BB once but he couldnt cum. Been craving to be cum in. Have a date this week with a couple, both into BB. Cant wait to get my first load in me. Swallowed plenty of times, but never BB'd one in me. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Aww I’m sorry, seriously, nobody likes plans falling through. But don’t worry: that just means it wasn’t meant to be.

As others have already noted: it is a magical experience and you will enjoy every second. A couple quick important things, though: make sure to keep that cock as deep in your ass as possible while he is cumming inside you AND for the following few minutes if possible...even better if he continues fucking it deeper longer after he cums.

Second: this is your very first time so try to keep the cum up inside you as long as you physically can. FIGHT the overwhelming urge to try and poop in the hours after. It’s a false urge, it will pass. Keep the cum inside you. Sex will never be the same for you once you’ve held a man’s semen in your bowels for 24+ hours. He is part of you now. Anonymous or not, he is part of you. Good luck!

• Like 3

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I think it’s safe to say that once you go bare you never go back.

As a teen I discovered a very busy cruising ground and would hang out in the bushes most evenings for a few hours and most of the day on weekends, at that time I was a bottom and I think I was getting well over a hundred cocks on a good week, mostly bare, I loved the wet sticky feeling as the cum oozed from my arse and most of the guys, even though a lot were married, didn’t mind sliding their cocks into my already bred hole.

As I got older, I seemed to attract a mix of tops and bottoms so progressed to giving and taking loads, at the cruising ground, random hook ups via Gaydar, gay saunas etc. I’ve never bothered with condoms and it got to the point where if a guy suggested one I politely excused myself.

Once I reached my mid-30’s I had developed into a bit of a bear, mostly attracting bottoms and still fucking bare. It’s surprising how many twinks love a bearish guy and again it was all bareback, with the advent of PrEP nobody who messages me these days even mentions condoms, so I think it’s safe to say that bareback is winning out over safe sex.

• 3 weeks later...