Daddy group slave

littlepeter

Twink bottom here and was wondering if there were Daddy groups thst meet to party and would want a bottom. Hood or blindfold helps me as I am a spectrum kid (not severe I am pretty good). I did this once before covid and want to again. Slave type, bb, a little piggy.

IMG_33481.jpg

Go to Leather6410 up in Edgewater/Roger's Park. Ask for Eric or Michael and tell them that Chris who officiated their wedding sent you. They are the owners, and they know pretty much everyone in the leather community. They can refer to the appropriate groups and trainers.  I am dating a guy on the spectrum and I empathize with your situation.  Direct Message me and I'll put you in touch. I want you to have a piggy blast, but also to find partners who respect your limits. And if you can befriend those two wonderful men, you will have great support.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 2/22/2021 at 3:42 PM, littlepeter said:

Twink bottom here and was wondering if there were Daddy groups thst meet to party and would want a bottom. Hood or blindfold helps me as I am a spectrum kid (not severe I am pretty good). I did this once before covid and want to again. Slave type, bb, a little piggy.

Damn! You are a beautiful boy. I hope you find some good Daddies who treat you well and use you hard.