HIV up in Orlando

tampabiguy

I bet a lot of guys that were on Prep jumped off during the pandemic. Especially hospitality workers who lost their health insurance. 

I also find here in DC, a lot of guys say they are on Prep so they don’t get shunned but are actually not on any meds. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/2/2021 at 3:36 AM, orlanguy said:

Everyone in florida fucks raw. I wasnt on meds for hiv at all for months, and freely dumped loads into bottoms at hanks, barcodes, club orlando. Hell in October and november of last year I fucked every ass I saw at all 3 places when my vl was super high

It's insane how many of these college gays will just bend over and let me seed their ass no questions asked. 

Only reason I stopped is I found a top to own me

Lol, that's exactly what I did Orlanguy. I was going to all those places as well. No so much club Orlando but the others yeah. The last time I had a guy ask about my status was 3 years ago at Hank's at night AFTER I had my bare toxic dick in his ass. Now no one ever ask. I was off meds for over 3 years just dripping HIV and I was fucking all ass up guys I could. In cars behind bushes bent over tables in their homes behind trees in the woods you name it all bare and all left with my load in them. For a while when I was bottoming. I would give a load and take a load. I felt like it balanced things out. Still only fuck bare but the difference now is that I don't bottom any longer for medical reasons and I have to play cat and mouse with my doctor. When it's time for labs I go on meds about 3 day before I'll stop until the next time. In between I'm back to fucking and filling anyone who will bend over. Down lots of time at Hank's.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

It is so easy to get dick in Orlando. I used to live in the area and I could walk down the street and guys would pick me up to fuck my ass hard and raw. I have no idea how I did not get anything from all the raw loads I took. I grew up on a farm in the Midwest. I did not know crap about safe sex. I just had sex with anyone who told me they were going to fuck me. It was up to them to protect themselves and tell me how I was getting used. I loved to get tied up and used by whom ever wanted to use me. I know some of the guys I played with regularly would  breed a lot of the young boys working in theme park entertainment. I may have been fucked more than once in a park and had an audience where multiple guys took turns. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 2