Nipples

Jessyboy

There are a number of products to help you. 

Simple suction cups work very well.  

[think before following links] https://the-leather-man-inc.shoplightspeed.com/nfw-design-supple-nips.html

I own two different types.  I also have forceps to use on men when they are in the sling. 

A simple clothes pin, the kind with a spring, will also work once you get started.

Edited by FelchingPisser
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jessyboy said:

I’m 20 with small nipples, and I would love to start to stretch them out and help would be appreciate  

Bear in mind that size and sensitivity are two different things, and may be unrelated, or directly proportional, or even indirectly proportional to each other. So be careful what you wish for.

I have known guys (two) who had small but very sensitive nipples who did everything imaginable to increase their size, primarily with suction. They both ended up with nipples that had as much erogenous appeal to their bodies as their middle toes - ie none. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Bear in mind that size and sensitivity are two different things, and may be unrelated, or directly proportional, or even indirectly proportional to each other. So be careful what you wish for.

I have known guys (two) who had small but very sensitive nipples who did everything imaginable to increase their size, primarily with suction. They both ended up with nipples that had as much erogenous appeal to their bodies as their middle toes - ie none. 

Agree with this. Mine were quite nicely sensitive to begin with but they have become slightly larger but much less sensitive with use and abuse. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Agree with this. Mine were quite nicely sensitive to begin with but they have become slightly larger but much less sensitive with use and abuse. 

So true Andy, I have grown to a better standard, however, They are no longer as sensitive as they were. But I fet turned on seeing them sticking out of my T's

• Like 1

My tits are hyper-snesitive - not mavvie (though I iwsh they were). But my god, start on my nipples and I literally go weak at the kness. Start hurting them and I will become a hot sticky mess and will let you do literally anything to me! My cock doesnt even come close.