Favorite position for sucking cock

Qilly55

On my knees while a guy sits on a chair or sofa. Or the other would be, me laying in bed on my back, him hanging over me, plowing my mouth with his cock. I can jerk myself off easily in this position too. I love feeling trapped with nowhere to go if he's on top of me like this.

• 1 month later...

Welllll ... I guess I'm a bit weird ... I don't like being on my knees at all.

If I suck a Cock off, my #1 choice would be with my Cock rutting in a bent-over Hole, the Cock standing over the Hole I'm fucking, with his Cock pointed straight at my mouth, oozing Cockdrool, and really in need of attention.

It's the compounding of the depth of wanton behavior that would be appealing, using my Cock and my mouth at the same time. If there were a #2, it would be standing, with the Cock elevated (i.e. an elevated gh construct) whereby I could focus only on the Cock.  

Don't kick me outta here .... I can't help that I'm a little bit weird about this one !!!

Never-the-less, it's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Upvote 1

well. there are several. on my back, head over edge. perfect for taking every inch of cock down my throat. or him on his back and me on top 69 position. his cock will go down my throat. missionary, or on my stomach for breeding

• 3 months later...

Lying on my back with head tilted so that I can take the guy's cock as far down my throat as I can while another guy breeds my pussy with my legs resting on his shoulders.

I've sucked cocks while kneeling with the guy holding my head still while he pushes his cock as far down my throat as he can.

When I'm in heat, and for over-the-top excitement,  I like being picked up while hitchhiking, leaning over to suck the guy's cock while he's driving, and hearing other drivers beeping who have witnessed the driver having his cock sucked...ah, ah, yummy....

I guess we all did our basic training on our knees. And over the years the majority of my cock sucking has been done that way. But there is a lot to be said for any position that leaves the fuckhole accessible for passers by.