Cumdumps and std's

I'm just curious how all the other cumdumps deal with there std's? I love anonymous, going to the clubs and baths taking loads but seems like every 3 months I have gonorrhea and chlamydia. I'm not a big chaser but is this something that we have to deal with and see out dr every 3 months? Is it worth it?

I’m on prep and take raw cocks as many as I can. I was infected with hepatitis B, I have vaccinated against HPV, so I saved from these. I have already got  once syphilis, once gono, but my regular guest is chlamydia. Last I had in December. It was the third or fourth time. I got the antibiotics cure and now everything is okay. So, getting STDs is not a big deal. Living without bareback sex is the hell for me. 

• Like 2

I been a total cumdump for over 5 yrs now.....so definitely know what comes with it and I'm ok with it forsure.....its just sometimes it puts me out of commission at times....and that's the worst part about the hole thing I guess. Thanx for all the replys guys

• Upvote 1

Loadmybottom, I agree with the others above who urge getting tested for STDs and receiving antibiotics /shots for them. Some barebackers don't like STDs (like myself). Just part of the bb forest we love to lurk in. And oh, you've got to stay off sex for at least 7 days. Once STD-free, jump back into bb sex and ENJOY again!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I’ve just got my test results after the three months regularly std check connecting to prep. As it is absolutely not surprising, HIV neg, and sypho too. But gono and chlamy are pos. I got the injection and antibiotics. So, it’s not big deal, but to make a list of the known Sex partners and to write a message to them... until now, I got absolutely positive reactions, but not all of them read my message. I’m curious. 

• 2 months later...

It’s an occupational hazard. I play with a mix of regular buds and anon and know that sooner or later I’ll get an STD. They key is being in touch with your body and knowing when you don’t feel quite right. It depends on what you’re doing too. I knew that at Spring Break chances were good I was going to get one as I was taking so many anon loads and yep, every time I’d get one..was the price you pay. It wasn’t going to stop me and it still isn’t. After not doing it last year due to Covid I was dying to go to spring break this year. After not getting it for a year guys we’re just going crazy and fucking and getting fu key like there was no tomorrow. I came down with what turned out to be gonno pretty quick but didn’t stop as I was getting bored so much and was fucking loving it. 

• Like 1

Agreed, with PigBoy - it's an occupational hazard. We love and crave sex. When we come into contact with cocks, asses, mouths - STDs could follow. Just get tested regularly, take your antiobiotics (pills or shots), lay off sex for at least 7 days, and get back to the bb forest where we SO love to lurk in. Don't let STDs fester for a long time!

• Upvote 1