Cumdumps and std's

i know it happens......but the pleasure outweighs the risk.......for me the thrill at glory holes is of not knowing anything....just that many guys have unloaded in me.......and thats what i want

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I'm on prophylactic doxycycline, which drastically reduces the risk of syphillis and chlamydia. Doesn't have much effect on preventing gonorrhea though.

That said, STIs are just something that comes with the territory for those of us who are utter cumdump sluts. You can't expect to have gallons of cum pumped up your rectum over the years without getting a few STIs over that time.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

They definitely go with the territory but it’s well worth the risk! Tested and treated if something shows up and I continue back to being a well used reliable fuck boy. I WANT tops to know that I’m here to drain their balls no matter what, NO QUESTIONS. The risk might be an STI but my reputation as a nastier and trashier slut has earned me SO MANY new RANDOM top referrals that message me wanting to breed my cunt - started with a few tops that heard about me to 6-8+ men every week! I have also been getting lots of new random men traveling through ATL that heard from someone or a buddy. So of course I show warm hospitality during their entire visit and FULLY drain their balls  (so many men come through multiple times while they visit). Being told that I was referred by so many other tops really truly makes me proud that I’m well used and INCREASINGLY known for being a trashier, bigger and bigger cum guzzling slut. I want to earn the title of Promiscuous Slut, which means increasing the number of breeders that dump their seed up my hole every week, every month, every year. 
So yeah…that risk is totally worth it for me!

3 hours ago, MusclePig said:

I'm on prophylactic doxycycline, which drastically reduces the risk of syphillis and chlamydia. Doesn't have much effect on preventing gonorrhea though.

That said, STIs are just something that comes with the territory for those of us who are utter cumdump sluts. You can't expect to have gallons of cum pumped up your rectum over the years without getting a few STIs over that time.

How did you get prophylactic doxy? I haven’t been able to find a doctor yet that will give it to me. I would like to arrange this myself before some sinful trips hopefully coming up in the next year 😃😈🐽💦

I just had a recent test that bought back a positive result for Gono. Somewhat amusingly I know who I got this from, and it's the person who I recently hooked up with who was insistent on using condoms and 'playing it safe'. Considering the amount of raw fucking i've done since my last test it amused me when the 'super safe' guy messaged me to tell me he'd gotten a check up and had probably passed it on to me. Getting my treatment for it tomorrow then waiting that week so I can get back to breeding proper.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1