Visiting a Rest stop

I was visiting a friend a few states over and I drove the 4 hours for a weekend trip. I like driving and while I've never had good luck cruising, I always had the fantasy of having sex with a trucker. I've tried multiple times, and always enjoyed jacking off at a rest stop if I was ever on the road. But I've never been in the back of a truck until this trip. 

I left town late, and by the time I needed to piss I was in the middle of nowhere around midnight. I pulled into a rest stop I had never been to before. In the back of my mind I'm already deciding that I need to cum. I park, and while there were some trucks the parking lot was pretty empty. I go inside, pick a stall, piss then shit down and start stroking. I'm a pretty average guy and since I was at a friends house this weekend, I really needed this as it had been a few days since I came. Enjoying myself I guess I didn't notice that someone had come in. Or I somehow didnt see him in the empty bathroom, but I heard a man cough. 

I'm not a shy person but it spooked me. The sound of me stroking made it obvious what I was doing and for some reason I decided I'm not gonna finish. I pulled my pants up and went to wash my hands. The other man was standing by the sinks, but I tried not to look at him out of slight embarrassment. As I was drying my hands he spoke to me, 'Sounded like some fun in there'. I looked at him. He was a pretty average looking blue collar guy. Older, graying and with a beard. Slight belly and a handsome manly face.  I chuckled. 'Why You'd  stop' he asked. I froze not quite sure how to proceed. I'm sure he could sense I was being timid. 'Why don't we get back in there and finish?' He winked then walked into the stall and started grabbing at his bulge. My dick went right back up and joined him. 

He sat on the toilet and took my dick out. He was clearly just as horny as I was and swallowed my dick like he was starving. He didn't give great head, but doing this with what I assume was a trucker, in a public place, was a big fantasy. Slowly he worked on my balls and moved to finger my hole. He then asked if I would suck him, so we switched place and he pulled out his cock. Hairy, 7ish inches, and thick I put it in my mouth and sucked on his musty cock. He moaned and ran his hands through my hair. I could hear him mumbling, 'good boy'. I could taste his salty precum and was hoping he wouldnt cum yet. He took his dick out of my mouth and asked 'You like this cock? You take cock up your hole?' I nodded while I sucked on his large nuts. 'Turn around let me see your hole'.

Without hesitation, I pulled my pants down and showed him my smooth hole. He rubbed his rough hands over my ass and put his tongue in my hole. I could feel him spitting in my hole. I didnt realize neither of us had lube, but he did a good job getting me wet. He got up behind me and rubbed his hard cock against my hole and up my crack while he let out a moan. I pushed back. he guided the head into my tight hole and got in. I gasped, but he just shushed me and slowly slide the rest of the way in without stopping, even though I was pulling away. His cock was much fatter than I thought - or I just hadn't been fucked in a while. He got balls deep and just stood there deep inside my hole. "You like that cock, boy?" I moaned and pushed back harder. My hole was loosening, and I moved my hand from my cock, down to hold his big balls.

He started moving his cock in and out, and getting a good slow rhythm. It felt so good letting this older guy fuck me like me. But we stopped as a guy came in to pee. We heard the door open and froze. We listened as he pissed, washed his hands and left. The whole time my daddy was grabbing my ass. As soon as he left daddy pulled out. "Come on, lets go to my truck." Following him out, we went to his truck and got inside. It was messy and small but I didn't care. We stripped down and he quickly had me on my back with my legs up. He grabbed his lube and started playing with my hole. "You want this raw dick back in that hole?" - "Yes Daddy, please fuck me!" He put some lube on my cock and started stroking me. "Yea boy, you like taking loads don't you?"  I'm not a total slut but I've let my fair share of guys cum in me. I had never caught anything and got complacent in my luck. Without second thought I said, " Yea I want your load in me"

He smiled and guided his bare cock into my hole. He got deep and stayed there while he played with my nipples. He said my hole felt amazing and started picking up the pace. I could feel his balls slap my ass and now that we were in a more private space I was able to moan louder. "Fuck me!" I yelled. "Yea you're gonna bred, boy. You want my seed?" I put my hand on his chest and said " Fuck yea, breed me!" By now he was beating up my hole and I was close to cumming. I knew he was too. I started stroking my cock and he looked down at me like an animal. He said "Fuck yea gonna breed that raw pussy. Gonna give you my babies. Give you my DNA".

Then was when I knew what was happening. But I was already so close to cumming too I just let it happen. "Take it boy, take my fucking dirty seed". I shot my cum as he howled and I could feel his hot seed shooting into me. His cock was twitching in my hole and I could feel the familiar warm, wet feeling deep in my hole. He just held his cock in me while catching his breath, "Good Boy, you took my seed". Eventually his cock went soft and slide out. I didn't say much other than thank you as we cleaned up in silence. I wasn't sure how to feel. It was risky, and stupid. But I got to play out a fantasy. I went back to my car with his seed leaking out me. When I got home I pushed it out and used it for lube on my cock to jerk off. A month or two later I tested. And sure enough... he got his seed deep in me

• Like 24
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1

I drove a truck for 21 years. I always loved rest area sex! I've had countless encounters in the restroom and in my truck! I've been watched, had others join in, invited Men out to my truck, been fucked on picnic tables and behind the buildings. Some of the HOTTEST fucks I've ever experienced! Even had an Ohio State Trooper! He was HOT & hung!

• 2 weeks later...

I would have begged him to seed me even when I was neg because I was so good at convincing myself that it didn't mean he was poz.  I was the perfect candidate for a stealth breeding.  I needed that cum inside me so much I'd let him knock me up and tell myself he was clean.  I'd have a condom in my pocket and if a man started to put his cock into me bare, I wouldn't say a word.  I've gotten bred in trucks a half dozen times, but only after I was poz.  Every one of those breedings was arranged by a buddy who wasn't available to take some trucker's load.  He'd call me up and tell me where to go and how to recognize the sperm donor.  He's a good friend who loves to cum in my ass.

• 11 months later...