Long Dildos To Prep for Anal?

mml94

I've always used plugs to help get ready to clean out and be fucked anal, but does anyone use any long toy that's 10"+ to get ready? I've never had a toy that long before but was wondering if that extra depth helped get everything moving and clean for a rough and deep fucking? 

If you have a recommendation for a depth play toy that's be great too.

Edit: maybe some guys use them after an enema to get ready, but does inserting a dildo deep help clear out an enema? Does it help tell if everything is clean?

Edited by mml94

2 hours ago, boy4you said:

Try this it’s 18 inches long 2 1/2 at the base. 

5E50598D-0F2A-45B9-8705-5C2A8002E294.jpeg

What brand is this?

2 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

psyllium husks help clean you out.

I am taking psyllium husk and clean out pretty well so thanks for the good suggestion.

I was just thinking if something like boy4you posted that might help things pass through or act like a dipstick for "oil."

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
5 minutes ago, mml94 said:

What brand is this?

I am taking psyllium husk and clean out pretty well so thanks for the good suggestion.

I was just thinking if something like boy4you posted that might help things pass through or act like a dipstick for "oil."

Good question. What's your set up for cleaning out? Do you have a shower attachment?

1 minute ago, takingdeepanal said:

Good question. What's your set up for cleaning out? Do you have a shower attachment?

No shower attachment, I have a bag enema. I've tried a shower attachment and not sure if I didn't know how to work it probably but found I could controll the flow better with a bag.

9 hours ago, mml94 said:

What brand is this?

Square Peg, it's soft si it can move around 

9 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

9 hours ago, mml94 said:

No shower attachment, I have a bag enema. I've tried a shower attachment and not sure if I didn't know how to work it probably but found I could controll the flow better With a bag.

There should be a 1/4 then ball valve between the sure-shot and the shower head to control the flow. 

11 hours ago, mml94 said:

What brand is this?

I was being fisted with a lot of Crisco and this plug was put in and all the Crisco was attached to it. I thought I would be shitting Crisco for a week but it all came out. 

Guest CumLvr80

I highly recommend the Cloud 9 enema kit for the shower. Just be sure to use it whilst bending/standing over the drain if you’re grossed-out by the thought of anything icky touching your feet. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve used an 18 inches on occasion to assess how much clearance I have.  I love the plugs b/c they really open one up inside so if anything is hanging out up the trail it won’t be for long hehehe.

Im aware that psyllium is quite popular.  I’ve looked into míralax (available generic for$1 at dollar tree).  Its use for bowel cleansing preps.  The downside is it takes a long time, though there was an article recently where patients started in the morning for an afternoon procedure.

i understand it may sound  extreme to many, however, there are occasions when one will be getting fucked for hours on end and there may not be opportunities for spot checks & fixes.

• Like 1