Risk a Friendship?

BlackDude

Guest Cumhose
On 2/26/2021 at 12:39 AM, BlackDude said:

So I have a good friend who is this blue collar, redneck type. I told him I was gay, and surprisingly, he was really cool with it. He didn’t try to beat me up. He’s straight as hell tho, but will joke with me on the side to make me comfortable. It’s always awkward, but he tries. However, he did ad it to me he pecked a dude on the lips just once in high school.

Problem is I’m tired of hearing the tales (mostly from ladies) about his bedroom skills and apparently 10 inch dick. He gets A LOT of women, and they are all over him constantly giving him shit, so it must be true. I try not to think about it, but I’m gay and can’t help it. When I see him or he texts me, my mouth just starts watering at the possibility of seeing and sucking that big redneck dick.

Should I risk it? I mean, he’s a good friend, but I can’t help how my brain is wired (I know weak excuse). 

Do you dress kinda sexy?

When he said he kissed a guy, did he say it in a way that was light-hearted, or were there sexual undertones?

I ask bc most ppl are bi, and I've lost count of how many of my "straight" friends that wanted to have sex with me.

• Moderators
22 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Man reading this made me reflect (sorry for getting deep). Maybe I don’t value friendships that much? I mean as a gay black man I’ve seen folks come and go, and I’ve learned to “turn the page” very quickly and often. I always never get too attached to a person. 

So when people say is it worth the friendship over trying to get dick, a regular person would automatically say no. But I’d honestly have to consider it. Maybe I need therapy hahaha. Or Covid just has me extra horny.

Honestly, I think the people telling you not to risk a friendship are overreacting. But if this isn't some deep meaningful connection that you would miss, what do you have to lose?

• Like 1