Why You Should Vote Democratic

rawTOP

Every time some snot-nosed GOP apologist queer tries to tell me that Republicans aren't opposed to gay people's rights any more, and we should be more concerned about things like rich people's taxes, I'd love to print this out, roll it up, and shove it up their asses. 

The only reason there's only 206 and not 208 Republicans voting against the bill is that two of them are dead and can't vote.

There's also a single vacancy on the Democratic side, for a member who left to join the Biden administration, but I can assure you his successor (whoever it ends up being) would have voted for the bill.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh and looky: the guy who says he can't stand to read about politics is back in the politics forum downvoting things instead of, you know, being an adult and staying the fuck out of an area that allegedly doesn't interest him. How sad a life one has to live, to seek out stuff that's already helpfully segregated away from other info PRECISELY so that it can be avoided if you don't like the topic - just for the purpose of downvoting people. 

• Like 4