Fishing episode...am I OK?

Boy4dad2021

So about 5 days ago I tried self fishing and got really close no blood or anything but you can imagine how hard it would be to go all the way. A couple years ago I did buy a fist toy ...

I felt like I was ready because when I had used my hand and got really close seemed fine. I noticed a bit of blood but I read that was normal and I don't know how to quantify it maybe half 1/4 of a teaspoon spread out over the toy. I kept going but although I wasnt forceful I hand spent any time earlier to do prep...I did use a lot of lube though and kept reapplying. I then saw more blood then the first time again hard to quantify maybe 1 teaspoon worth spread out. I stopped and took a bath. 

Due to constipation I often have discomfort on my lower left abdomen which I've had ever. I have mild discomfort a bit higher than that. I can go numerous hours with no pain and sleeping through the night also. The discomfort is like a 2 to 2.5 on a scale of 1 to 10. I was able to go #2 today and although the stool swam away to the pipes before I could see LOL the toilet paper (and I got in there) had barely anything on it. The tiniest few spots of faint blood I had to get close to my eye to tell. I also wanted to mention that my hole only took the fist and not any part of the arm...tried to be safer that way.

I know in the future I need to start smaller and take my time and maybe it's better to do it with a person... but obviously I'm kinda anxious that I overdid it and I just really want to avoid having to mention what happened to some Dr. I know usually any emergency you have extreme pain which I don't have and it's been 4 days, so hopefully that's a good sign?

I happen to have an appt in early March with my Dr that will be doing an exam on that area for a possible referral to have a sigmodoscopy done since I last had one in 2010 because of the frequent blood in my stool which i know is from being constipated and they want to look into possibility of external hemmheroids.

I was good for maybe three or four days without blood in my stool before my fishing incident as I started taking a fiber supplement.

I know it's a long story but more info the better

Thanks!

[Engage Dad mode] Boy, I think you did the right thing.  You saw blood, you paused to reconsider, you tried to keep going but stopped when you saw more.  Since there was no extreme pain, and you had to actively look for blood on the toilet paper, I don't think any major damage was done.  Keep taking those fiber supplements with lots of water.

However, "I just really want to avoid having to mention what happened to some Dr." that attitude could get you killed.  Your primary doctor, and the one doing the sigmodoscopy, need to know what you are putting in your butt. Be it penis, hand, or large toy.  Medical professionals are not cops, fisting is not a crime. If you cannot be honest with your primary physician about your sex life, you need to find a better one.

This Internet Daddy loves you boy, and wants you to be happy and healthy.  Lube, patience, and practice is the road to taking and enjoying a fist. Keep us updated on your adventures.

Thanks for your reply daddy! So my Dr knows about anal sex and if I have to mention it to a Dr I would...like if I had to go to ER for this incident. Like a month ago I didn't take a shit for 6 Days! It was like I forgot but sometimes I only eat once to twice per day usually twice. Anyway I couldn't find my double but had a plastic water bottle, which I had used once before after others said it worked for them. After an enema wasn't working I went to hospital and mentioned the plastic bottle thing. 

I told them I knew that was dumb and I'd never do it again could u imagine if I went back and said..."I didn't do that again instead it was a fist this time" lmao

As far as this incident when would likely be the safety marker as in its been 4 days now.

Edited by Boy4dad2021

Guest MusclepigcunT

Always best to seek medical advice.  Be careful, not all doctors (even gay ones) understand or “approve” of fisting.  It’s the way life is, but be honest about what happened.  If you are on any pain meds like Vicodin, that will cause bleeding too. I think Ibuprofen may cause this as well. 

Additionally, certain kinds of toys are less flexible than others.  Trust me, spend the money to buy really nice, but expensive toys.  Toys at the sex shop are generally crappy and less flexible. You’ll end up spending $80 USD to $225 USD on a good toy that is flexible and will mold to the shape of your hole. Your fist (or anyone else’s) is less flexible. Speaking of your fist (or anyone other’s), did you file your nails?  Sharp nails can definitely cause bleeding.  

I’ve been getting fisted forever and know my body.  Initially, I may bleed if I go to fast (with my toys by myself). Ice cubes in my ass fixes the problems (I’ve been to the dr, no issues).

When you do take a fist, know who you are playing with.  You have to trust them.

To sum it up, if there is no medical issue, medication, cheap toys or rough nails can cause the problem.  Good luck at the doctor.