Piss Vs Water - Plz read

Boy4dad2021

I tried WS a couple years ago with a daddy for the first time in LA. He probably gave.me.4L worth it was amazing. Hope I'll get to do it again...it pretty much tasted more or less like water but I know many guys drink actual piss... 

I guess it varies by the diet of the person but are most guys able to take piss without getting sick? I know from getting an infection it's unlikely as it's sterile unless the guy had one... but isn't it usually very salty? Also I never know on hookup sites when talking about WS how to address it...when creating a scene like "I want to suck your cock and take your piss" that sounds normal but to say "and take WS" just doesn't sound right... I try to say WS because it sounds like I'm more into the clear than the yellow but how do most of you express your interest in a scene when ur not looking for the yellow just yet?

i've been drinking piss many times from my ex-gf and other guys. the thing is when the person didn't drink water before you taken his piss you are going to get pure yellow piss and that tastes very strong and salty. i always ask them before to drink much water otherwise i don't like piss at all. but in the end it's always a suprise what kind of piss you get until they pee in you're mouth. never been sick from piss btw

• Like 1

One must also consider the top's diet. Is it high in sodium? Did he eat asparagus or garlic recently? Does he take any medication? Is he high on shrooms? These things all affect the taste of piss. And if he's ingested something you don't like (or maybe have an allergy to), it could make you sick. Contact high can happen in WS, and if you're sober or in recovery, you might want to be a little selective about the fountains you drink from.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It shouldn't taste like water unless the top/Dom really hydrated before.  I can tell though if my Dom does need to drink more fluids just from the taste of His urine.  (He doesn't drink enough water in general).  If you do a lot of piss play with the same guy you really get to know it well by taste, smell and color.  Like for instance my Dom has seasonal allergies, and I can definitely taste a difference when He's taking His allergy meds.  Also in letting guys know that you're into piss, I tell them that I practice urine therapy (which I do, it's helped a lot with my acne).  Most guys are curious, so some have asked to watch me drink my own, and some have even offered theirs after.  Most guys it seems are more worried about making a mess lol.  So, I tell them to pee into a glass and I'll drink it down if they don't want to go into the bathroom.  Most guys are pretty accomodating tbh.  

• Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

I guess I'm in the minority here but circumstances played a part.  My introduction to piss was 'accidental' pun intended.  Went to wake a guy with a blowjob and his bladder opened before his eyes as his strong, bitter morning piss flowed into my mouth.  Surprisingly, I enjoyed the taste and I developed an aversion to weak piss.  Guys are amazed at my ability to drink a full bladder, but wtf, when you enjoy what you're doing, you do it well!

• 2 months later...

I have only recently got into WS/piss play and mostly the tops have rehydrated beforehand.  I've had piss that's been yellow through to clear, and I suppose I prefer it on the light yellow side! That said I enjoy it how it comes, love drinking from the tap and being pissed over my face and body.  When being pissed on I've had tops tell me that they're marking their territory...love it!!