Spoof of Read This! Significant Change In Rules Effective 3/1

MayorQuimby

Complain if you want, but I applaud it, and if you read the rules, there are not that many actual changes than what was technically in place before. 

I've almost left this forum several times because of obviously fake people, fake stories, absurd ideas about self harm, etc. 

I know many on here think I’m some sort of buzz killing prude, but my sex stories put 90% on here to shame, including some that are obviously fake. I just don’t have the need to publish it. 

The simple fact is this. 

*glorifying self harm is bad. 
*there are liabilities to those that host those ideas

*stds make sex worse for everyone

*giving people an open forum for ideas that are verifiable false and or reckless is a bad idea. 

Before COVID we were in a 1970’s golden era of gay sex, why fuck that up? Prep works, meds work. 

What doesn’t work? Being dead or so sick you don’t ever want to fuck and 99% of people don’t want to touch you. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, wood said:

Complain if you want, but I applaud it, and if you read the rules, there are not that many actual changes than what was technically in place before. 

I've almost left this forum several times because of obviously fake people, fake stories, absurd ideas about self harm, etc. 

I know many on here think I’m some sort of buzz killing prude, but my sex stories put 90% on here to shame, including some that are obviously fake. I just don’t have the need to publish it. 

The simple fact is this. 

*glorifying self harm is bad. 
*there are liabilities to those that host those ideas

*stds make sex worse for everyone

*giving people an open forum for ideas that are verifiable false and or reckless is a bad idea. 

Before COVID we were in a 1970’s golden era of gay sex, why fuck that up? Prep works, meds work. 

What doesn’t work? Being dead or so sick you don’t ever want to fuck and 99% of people don’t want to touch you. 

Wood I'd give your post  both a like and thumbs up,( but as a newbie  they don't give me access to those today. ) 

BTW, you're one of my favorite posters on this site, I have learned quite a bit from you ( regarding PREP and men's health in general).  And because of you anyone who even thinks of using BBC terminology gets a invitation from me to rethink that  pejorative term .   I assure you , my stories are verifiably true ( no chasing nor reckless, just kinky and horny) I'd be flattered and honored if you took a look .

• Moderators
9 hours ago, MayorQuimby said:

Of course this thread is closed to further comments.  I’m sure the moderator got tired of hearing how ridiculous it is to run a fetish website that has a section devoted to HIV and then say that AIDS isn’t allowed.  

Moderator’s Note: rawTOP made his new rules and his reasons for closing the thread explicit and clear. People like you who are being willfully obtuse was a big part of the reason for the latter. 

Edited by drscorpio
Typo
  • Thanks 4

• drscorpio changed the title to Spoof of Read This! Significant Change In Rules Effective 3/1
  • drscorpio locked this topic