Bb party

Bottom Jim

Finally the guys in DC organized a bb party. With the pandemic it was over a year . Last Friday I went. 
there is a room where I laid on my stomach ass in the air. A young guy came in He looked young but they check id so I know he was legal. Without a word he slipped his long dick in me. After a while he sped up and I heard him groan as he came inside and he came again. When he did pull out my ass was dripping

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

21 hours ago, Bottom Jim said:

Finally the guys in DC organized a bb party. With the pandemic it was over a year . Last Friday I went. 
there is a room where I laid on my stomach ass in the air. A young guy came in He looked young but they check id so I know he was legal. Without a word he slipped his long dick in me. After a while he sped up and I heard him groan as he came inside and he came again. When he did pull out my ass was dripping

Love group/3ways.  It's been a long while. The buds that host have held back.  I need it bad.

• Like 2