Eat own?

bbpigbtm

On 3/9/2021 at 7:37 AM, Kimberley said:

a woman can get me swallow it out her cunt when i've filled her up

I had a girlfriend in my younger days who loved to ride my face after I came in her and made me eat my load. I loved the submissiveness of this act, plus it was messy and hot as hell.

When I was a teen to early twenties I was flexible enough to suck my own cock (God bless the flexibility gained from running the hurdles in high school track) and loved squirting in my own mouth. Looking back, I'm surprised I didn't start sucking guys then. I wish I had, because I would have discovered the joys of being fucked so much earlier.

And now I love to eat my cum that I'll shoot during sex after making a show of smearing it on my lips and licking it off my fingers for the top to see. A kind of messy performance art if you will. Naturally I like the cum from others more, but I am in the sex for the sluttieness of the situation, and the more cum the better.

• Piggy 2

I eat my own cum a good bit, I LOVE cum, so I cant really help it.
I would rather swallow down a bunch of strangers cum, but I get it where I can 😉

Often I will cum on a black plate I have, since it looks so good on it,
Minutes later, I cant help myself, the sight of it. Then I smell it, and HAVE to lick it up.
Its a constant reminder of what I am, really puts me in my place that I just HAVE to lick it up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...
Just now, Willing said:

I've only had one strange load, back when I was 8 my 13 year old friend made me swallow his load🫦

But yes I eat my own also,  drink my own piss too🚬👄

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Always eat my own. Started off early. One day shortly after I had started sucking off my cousin, I had just sucked him off and after I finished I laid back and jerked off while he watched. When I shot my load on my stomach he reached out and scooped it up with his fingers and fed it to me.

One day we were watching a bi movie and a guy self-sucked by laying on his bed and flipping his feet over his head. He joked that I could do that too if my dick want so little. Which led to me laying on my back and flipping my feet over my head and jerking into my mouth while he watched. That eventually led to me eating it all the time regardless of what position I came in.

When I was 17 my girlfriend discovered my love of cum and became obsessed with me eating mine. Sometimes she would jerk me off and have me lick her fingers clean. Sometimes after we fucked she would have me shoot on her tits or toes and lick it off. Most often she would have me warn her when I was about to cum and would suck me and let me cum in her mouth, then kiss me and spit it back into mine.

Since then I just always ate mine. It became what I do. It would seem weird not to.

Now that I am married my wife loves it when I fuck her and cum in her because she knows I am going to lick her clean after.

• Like 1