What Do Tops Think of Bottoms in a Gangbang?

TwinkSlut24

Hey guys,

After wanting to have gay sex for a while, and after finally doing it, iv’e basically just turned into a total whore - had several gangbangs in the last month and taken many loads. I love feeling feminine as loads are pumped in me, and being used.

During my gangbang this morning (8 guys), I was called a slut, bitch and whore, and the tops joked about my small penis (was tweaking a bit), and it made me wonder what tops think of bottoms that do this. 

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I’m in the Rare “top mood”, I look at a cumdump full of cum and think,”jackpot!” Nothing like a cum filled loose cunt to be used and bred. I’m there to use that hole to cum and breed my nasty Asian seed. 
If you’re a good boy and deserving, I’ll communicate and talk dirty to you, otherwise there’s no talking and you’re just a transaction. 

A deserving bottom will be told for example;

You want my dirty nasty Asian daddy seed up your cunt boy? Yeah open up that fuck hole and let daddy’s nasty cock breed you baby, I know you want it. 

Tell me you want daddy’s nasty seed up your twat and squeeze that man pussy. You know you want it. (I’ll make you yell that so the neighbors hear it! ) “I want your nasty dirty seed up my pussy daddy, please give it to me!!” 

Then just before I cum in your raw pink cunt which I’ve purposely fuck to hurt and rip, I’ll whisper, bite and tongue your ear that I’m pumping my “love load up your useless wrecked cunt with my nasty Asian cock” I will then make you say, “please give me that nasty seed up my pussy daddy” I may chock you for a bit to make sure you get my seed good. Make you aware I’m using your mind and manpussy the way you wanna be fuckhurt and used.

A good top just doesn’t fuck a hole, he fucks the mind of the deserving bottom. Talking dirty is such a lost and dying art form. I’m on Prep and ddf but sure like to fuck a guy’s psych as well. Might as well fuck the mind since I’m fucking his cumhole. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 3

• 1 month later...

I know I'm just a hole for their use. That's the role I've chosen. So whatever they think of me doesn't really matter. I just keep thinking of my 12-15 load per week goal.

Answering this question is going to depend on how you’re defining a gangbang. The example you use is your own experience of 8, which is a goodly number, but in reality most guys never experience more than 4-5, which to my mind can still qualify, though I think 4 hovers on the edge of ‘group sex’.

The inner workings of the minds of Tops are a subject of mystery and keen fascination to me, as I have no Topping instinct whatsoever, and will not pretend to be able to definitively answer your question. From observation in practice, however, I have noticed that group situations like a gangbang have a social effect on the thinking and attitudes of the participants, especially those who share commonality - such as being Tops. I have found that if a single participant begins to treat me as a sexual object rather than as a person, in short order, they all will, even if they didn’t to start with.

There is power in words, and especially in naming things. Once a guy calls me a cunt so everyone can hear, that’s what I am in that circumstance: a cunt, i.e., an object of sex. Similarly, if he calls me a whore, I then become a whore to be used. If I am called a bitch, I am something that gets bred. As each man accepts the label and repeats it or acts upon it, the identity as object, whore, bitch, etc. gets reinforced. As successive Tops act on it more extremely, the identity gets emphasized, and this is why situations arise in large group bangs in which bottoms can find themselves not in control and subjected to severe use by Tops caught up in a rutting frenzy.

Naturally, any Top can think for himself, and I have no idea what courses through the minds of Tops watching other Tops fucking me - though I would dearly, dearly, dearly love to know - I can only say that I have noticed that the behavior of one Top in a gangbang often influences the behavior of the others, and behavior is at least a window into the workings of the mind.

Tops, please take a moment to respond to this topic - we reallyreallyreallyreally want to know what you’re thinking. Please. I’ll let you fuck me.

Well. I’d do that anyway.

• Like 5