Losing my virginity and dignity with a male to male massage

I was met at the door and Jack introduced himself, He showed me to the back room where the massage was to take place and I noticed the massage table with clean sheets and towels arranged on it. Jack told me to undress and lie down on the massage table on my front and then he would be back in a minute.

When he returned Jack put some soothing music on and standing beside me started to rub my back and shoulders with warm soothing sweet smelling oil. The feeling was wonderful and I started to relax as he worked the tension out of my back. As he worked lower down towards my ass I realized that I was feeling very relaxed, and even a bit aroused by the process I was undergoing and started to worry what Jack would think if I had an erection when I rolled over.

As he continued the massage Jack was now kneading my ass and small of my back with his strong hands. He stopped and moved down to my feet beginning to work back up towards my ass again and now he knelt between my legs working first on one then the other with his strong hands.

As his hands reached the top of my thighs the pressure of the massage was changing from one of some depth and strength to a caress of my thighs and buttocks. Then taking more oil he traced the crease of my ass with one finger, whilst with his other hand he squeezed the inner thigh and parted my legs further.

I have to admit that this was giving me an erection and I was beginning to want the action to continue. Just as I thought he would keep stroking my ass cheeks I suddenly felt him use some pressure with his finger and rub it around my anus. The sensation was strange almost divine and I sighed a bit when he stopped. I felt more oil drip onto the crack of my ass and then his finger returned and slowly pushed into me, it was however after a second or two of discomfort a wonderful feeling.

Jack asked me if everything was all right and lying there with his hand on my ass and a finger up my hole I mumbled "ummm yes, its fine". He asked if I wanted him to continue and again I answered with a "I think so".

Taking his finger from my ass I felt something else placed against it. Jack told me to try and relax and that he was going to place a small vibrator in my hole. The head slid in and once again after a second or two my ass relaxed to accept the new sensations and the vibrator sent what can only be described as small electric tingles through me, deep inside me, a feeling like no other I had ever felt.

I don't know when he did it but he somehow had removed his pants, the next thing I knew Jack removed the vibrator and I felt him lean forward over my back. As he did I felt the head of his hard cock probing at my ass. Once again he stopped before he entered me and asked if I was still feeling okay and wanted to continue.

I started to protest but my words were choked off by Jack's hand over my mouth. Jack told me that I was going to be fucked whether I liked it or not and that there was no way out for me. I felt him roughly force his cock into my now tender virgin ass hole. As I groaned, at his huge cock I felt my ass stretch and then pop as he forced himself into me. Gasping with the pain I writhed and tried to get away but to no avail.

As I did I felt my ass once again stretch and loosen around his cock and suddenly the pain was gone replaced by a desire to feel the rest of his cock inside me. I hunched back against him and felt the head of his cock move forward another inch into me. As he felt this Jack again pushed forward and in six or seven short pushes he fully buried his cock in my ass.

Now he started to thrust into me with a greater lust and although it sometimes hurt a bit I felt my ass clutching at his cock as he screwed me deeply. I had a hard on pressed between my belly and the towel and could feel my own pre-cum leaking out of the end of my cock.

Jack's thrusts became faster with no feeling for the return of the pain it brought me, Jack battered my ass with his cock and now my hard on disappeared. Just as I thought I would pass out from the pain I felt his cock suddenly begun to pulse and throb inside my ass and I felt cum spurt as he came deep inside flooding me. As soon as Jack finished he pulled his softening cock out of my ass and I felt the cool air replacing the heat of his body. I lay there on the bed, his hot sticky seed dripping from my once virgin ass.

Jack then told me to get dressed and that he wanted me to come back the following week. I began to say that there was no way I would ever be back, but then he showed me that there had been a camera in the room the whole time filming everything.

Jack then told me that if I didn't return the video would be edited to show just the sex with him, not the “Massage” and that it would be forwarded to my work mates and family. I was from now on he said to be a slave for him, a fuck hole for his pleasure.... And in time he said I would enjoy it and beg him for his seed.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest CumLvr80

Maybe you should forward his contact and location info to me so’s I can visit him myself. You know, strictly for the purpose of protecting the public from scum like him. And, then, after I’ve fully determined how truly underhanded he is, I’ll be sure to report him to the proper authorities for you. 

Might take a few visits, though. You know, just to be absolutely sure. 

Edited by CumLvr80

On 3/2/2021 at 1:52 AM, CumLvr80 said:

Maybe you should forward his contact and location info to me so’s I can visit him myself. You know, strictly for the purpose of protecting the public from scum like him. And, then, after I’ve fully determined how truly underhanded he is, I’ll be sure to report him to the proper authorities for you. 

Might take a few visits, though. You know, just to be absolutely sure. 

Alas this is just a story but it would be so hot to enjoy in the real world! 

I am sure if you enjoyed this story you will enjoy my other one 😉😉😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/15/2021 at 7:25 PM, budapest said:

I completely agree with you hence I had to write and share the story! 

Been over a year since I wrote and posted this yet still gets me hard and stroking to it....