Seducing Your Best Friend😉

Carlos1881

Personally, nope.

I could see someone I had sex with (whoever seduced whom) becoming a best friend, and continuing to have sex along the way; but if someone starts out as a good friend and becomes "best" and there's been no sex, I wouldn't risk that for much of anything. I can go months or years without sex, if need be, but I couldn't go that long without a best friend.

• Like 1

Some dicks and asses are off limits, period. Fantasizing about them isn't the problem. Pushing the issue to the point that it leads to drama, tension, and/or failed friendships/relationships is incredibly short-sighted in my view and perhaps an indicator of low emotional intelligence. Look it up.

2 minutes ago, bbzh said:

Some dicks and asses are off limits, period. Fantasizing about them isn't the problem. Pushing the issue to the point that it leads to drama, tension, and/or failed friendships/relationships is incredibly short-sighted in my view and perhaps an indicator of low emotional intelligence. Look it up.

Trust me, I'm a cautionary tale on this one. And actually he initiated it, and I got punished and lost a friend. ( See my earlier post) ( I've decent emotional intelligence, I thought if it was his idea, I'd get a free pass.No, I got punished anyway.)

It happened 2 years ago, I didn’t seduce him, he fucked and bed me, it did create some drama, but all is well now!

We were in Athens, Greece on vacation a group of friends, most of them coupled up. My friend (from college) is a total top, I’m a total CumDump bottom, when we vacation travel together we frequently slut around in bathhouses and sex clubs. We went to one of the bathhouses in Athens, he went his way, I went mine. We’d meet up in the room I got, talk talk about the guys we wanted to play with. At one point I was in the sling, ass open trying to get guys to fuck me. Soon, I had this older hairy guy fucking me while I was in the sling, a few others standing around watching. My friend was circling walking by making funny faces and gestures at me. I start laughing. Not real respectful to the top fucking you..haha. My friend’s next trip around he decided to hang out and watch a guy breed me. It was very distracting. So I put on a blindfold. Soon I had multiple hands touching me, then another guy sticks his very good sized cock in me. I had to see what he looked liked so I lifted up the blindfold. No not my friend, but a young handsome Greek guy. My friend had moved into the area where the sling was and had one hand on the butt of the young Greek guy and another on his beautiful chest. I knew he wanted to fuck the young Greek guy. Soon the two of them were kissing while the young Greek guy is still fucking me. Then the young Greek guy was shooting his load in me. He pulls out and offers my sloppy hole to my friend. My friend shakes his head no and tries to see if the young Greek guy will let him fuck him; nope. Again the young Greek guy gently pushes my friend’s cock to my hole (the guy didn’t speak English well and we didn’t speak Greek). My friend is hard and horny, he looks at me and I back at him and I nod yes, soon his really thick cock is inside me fucking me, while he’s kissing the young Greek guy and the Greek guy is now playing with my friend’s ass. My friend fucked me for 5 minutes or more, he tries back away, to pull out, the young Greek guy is now tightly pressed behind my friend and hanging onto the sling chains. Soon my friend to too far gone and he roughly thrusts and fucks into me until he shudders, yells and busts his sperm inside me. He relaxes, he’s still kissing the young Greek guy more. Finally he slides out of me, doesn’t look at me. The Greek guy comes up to my head to kiss me . He asks my friend to kiss me. My friend says no, and grabs his towel and heads out. I get out of the sling, go find him in the shower. We both say we are ok with what just happened. It was an uncomfortable walk back to the hotel that night.  It took another day for us to really talk about it...it was odd, but in a few days we were back to normal. It’s all good now and we still slut around when we are together.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2