US Events like cumunion?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

On 3/10/2021 at 3:35 PM, BootmanLA said:

The problem is: Covid is not a bathhouse-specific issue. The same interactions that spread Covid in a bathhouse are present at underground BB parties and in individual hook-ups arranged on Grindr or BBRT. Obviously, the more interactions you have, and the more people present at each, exponentially increases the risk, but fucking some guy you pick up off Grindr because you can't do without sex can spread Covid just as readily. And once it's passed on, you're likely to spread it further (because anyone who can't keep his dick/ass to himself in a pandemic is probably not going to otherwise socially isolate himself). I'm so sick and tired of selfish shits telling me how much they NEED NEED NEED sex, as though they're literally going to die if they don't get dick this week - when people are literally dying already because someone like them couldn't stop himself from getting dick, got Covid, and spread it to a store employee or someone else they came in contact with.

Well Sid get vax firstbecause if varmints become resistant to current vaxs ---- this he'll will continue

Also we all need to get on our hands a knees and praise our Almighty GOD TRUMP for HIS Vaccines---holly shit no way!!!  

Sorry for the politics.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
13 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

If a comment like this is directed as a response to someone in particular's post - it would be helpful to click the "quote" button so the original post (which you can trim down to relevant parts) is included and we know who is being addressed. 

I'm aware of that, just slipped my mind this time but it looks like you know  im talking to you lol

Edited by Xtraglazedonuthole

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
3 hours ago, Danthebttmman57 said:

Well Sid get vax firstbecause if varmints become resistant to current vaxs ---- this he'll will continue

Also we all need to get on our hands a knees and praise our Almighty GOD TRUMP for HIS Vaccines---holly shit no way!!!  

Sorry for the politics.

Was that sarcasm or.....

On 3/10/2021 at 3:35 PM, BootmanLA said:

The problem is: Covid is not a bathhouse-specific issue. The same interactions that spread Covid in a bathhouse are present at underground BB parties and in individual hook-ups arranged on Grindr or BBRT. Obviously, the more interactions you have, and the more people present at each, exponentially increases the risk, but fucking some guy you pick up off Grindr because you can't do without sex can spread Covid just as readily. And once it's passed on, you're likely to spread it further (because anyone who can't keep his dick/ass to himself in a pandemic is probably not going to otherwise socially isolate himself). I'm so sick and tired of selfish shits telling me how much they NEED NEED NEED sex, as though they're literally going to die if they don't get dick this week - when people are literally dying already because someone like them couldn't stop himself from getting dick, got Covid, and spread it to a store employee or someone else they came in contact with.

depends on how you approach it. I didn't have near the quantities of sex my body is used to once we hit mid-March of last year, but I still had sex. To get my ass bred or fisted does not require anything exposed by my loins. So my approach to the limited hookups I did do was mask on, pants off. That seemed to work just fine. Sure I didn't get to kiss and only slid the bottom of the mask up to give oral service, but my ass got the use it needed. The rest of the time, which was most days, there were long sessions with my L an XL Bad-Dragon toys, and those got added to over the course of last year as well. Now that I've had my shots I am ready to get the kind of heavy hard use my body is used to.

13 hours ago, jeff238 said:

Not to mention, every single person that gets infected is an opportunity for the virus to mutate. It cant mutate without a host.

we are in a race to see whether we can get enough people vaccinated to keep these mutations from becoming impossible to deal with.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2021 at 7:38 AM, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

I'm aware of that, just slipped my mind this time but it looks like you know  im talking to you lol

I guessed but don't like to assume. So, to respond appropriately:

Yes, I'm on BZ. That doesn't mean I'm here actively trying to get laid during a pandemic. In fact, if anything, I'm on BZ because it's an outlet to stay in touch with others during a time when we OUGHT to all be limiting physical contact with anyone outside our own "living bubbles" to the absolute minimum. 

My comments were directed at those people whose sexual desires apparently rise to the level of "needs" that warrant all the risks of breaking the guidelines promoted to try to STOP this goddamned pandemic before it kills another half million people in the US. I'm sick to death of people characterizing their desire to be a huge slut as a "need". You don't NEED that. You WANT that. Under normal circumstances, indulging that want doesn't hurt anyone else, so more power to you - but these are not normal circumstances.

And yes, I enjoy sex as much as anyone (and probably more than many). But I also recognize that it's fucking irresponsible to indulge in the kind of exposure that an event like a Cumunion Party (underground or not) presents - and I get really, really irked at the wailing and gnashing of teeth by some of these shitheads who whine "but but but I haven't been fucked in A WHOLE MONTH  and I just can't live without that and it's a matter of life and death for me!"

Fuck that. Anyone who's shitty enough to go to underground sex parties during a pandemic is someone I don't want to know, in any way. 

On 3/18/2021 at 2:10 PM, alwaysready said:

we are in a race to see whether we can get enough people vaccinated to keep these mutations from becoming impossible to deal with.

And every underground sex party (and non-distanced wedding reception, and frat party, and every other kind of non-socially-distanced gathering) is like spreading grease along the path of that race helping make sure the runners slip and fail to make it to the finish line in time.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
45 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

I guessed but don't like to assume. So, to respond appropriately:

Yes, I'm on BZ. That doesn't mean I'm here actively trying to get laid during a pandemic. In fact, if anything, I'm on BZ because it's an outlet to stay in touch with others during a time when we OUGHT to all be limiting physical contact with anyone outside our own "living bubbles" to the absolute minimum. 

My comments were directed at those people whose sexual desires apparently rise to the level of "needs" that warrant all the risks of breaking the guidelines promoted to try to STOP this goddamned pandemic before it kills another half million people in the US. I'm sick to death of people characterizing their desire to be a huge slut as a "need". You don't NEED that. You WANT that. Under normal circumstances, indulging that want doesn't hurt anyone else, so more power to you - but these are not normal circumstances.

And yes, I enjoy sex as much as anyone (and probably more than many). But I also recognize that it's fucking irresponsible to indulge in the kind of exposure that an event like a Cumunion Party (underground or not) presents - and I get really, really irked at the wailing and gnashing of teeth by some of these shitheads who whine "but but but I haven't been fucked in A WHOLE MONTH  and I just can't live without that and it's a matter of life and death for me!"

Fuck that. Anyone who's shitty enough to go to underground sex parties during a pandemic is someone I don't want to know, in any way. 

I respect what you're saying and I agree, ppl can live without sex. But also...breeding, pozzing, stealthing, chems....this ain't exactly responsibility central. I feel like if there's any place to say I wanna get fucked in a pandemic it's gonna be here lol half of the content on this site would repulse ppl healthwise.

1 hour ago, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

I respect what you're saying and I agree, ppl can live without sex. But also...breeding, pozzing, stealthing, chems....this ain't exactly responsibility central. I feel like if there's any place to say I wanna get fucked in a pandemic it's gonna be here lol half of the content on this site would repulse ppl healthwise.

FWIW I certainly don't think there's anything wrong with saying "I want to get fucked" or even "Man, I'm dying over here because I can't get fucked with a pandemic raging around us". It sucks. Believe me, I know all too well.

But there's a difference between lamenting that you can't do as you'd wish you could in normal times, and actually going out and behaving as though normal times were back upon us. Every time I read one of those stories about a bride who just HAD to have her 150-person reception at her wedding and it ends with 37 people getting Covid, 20 of them seriously and six of them dying, I want to slap the fuck out of her for being such a selfish idiot. And that's when someone gives in on the temptation for what's possibly a once-in-a-lifetime event. When that kind of risk is incurred so you can blow a load in some stranger's ass, or get loaded up by some rando in a dark room, I get incensed.

Because those are the same mother fuckers who will then go into the grocery store in the next week, the same ones who can't follow the little signs on the floor asking people to move in one direction or the other on each aisle. And they may not even know they've been infected, if they have mild symptoms or none at all, but that doesn't mean he won't pass it on to the 70-year old man who's shopping in the same aisle or ahead of him in the checkout lane. That doesn't protect the cashier who has no choice but to work because she's the primary support for her family, including her retired mother who lives with them.

And sure - lots of our talk about HIV and the like would repulse the average person - but the average person isn't put at risk by whatever it is we do, sexually, "in the normal times". There are arguments to be had about health care, and driving up overall costs for insurance, and the like, but those are about money, not about lives. A pandemic - where a virus you pick up at Cumunion is something you can accidentally cough onto someone with whom you have casual contact in a public setting - is about life and death. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

When that kind of risk is incurred so you can blow a load in some stranger's ass, or get loaded up by some rando in a dark room, I get incensed.

Because those are the same mother fuckers who will then go into the grocery store in the next week, the same ones who can't follow the little signs on the floor asking people to move in one direction or the other on each aisle. And they may not even know they've been infected, if they have mild symptoms or none at all, but that doesn't mean he won't pass it on to the 70-year old man who's shopping in the same aisle or ahead of him in the checkout lane. That doesn't protect the cashier who has no choice but to work because she's the primary support for her family, including her retired mother who lives with them.

The upcoming issue will be that once vaccinated some people will think they have carte blanche to ignore the rules. Truth is even though someone has been vaccinated they can still carry the virus and pass it on but it is less likely they'd have symptoms themselves so more likely to be unaware they are a danger to others.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

The upcoming issue will be that once vaccinated some people will think they have carte blanche to ignore the rules. Truth is even though someone has been vaccinated they can still carry the virus and pass it on but it is less likely they'd have symptoms themselves so more likely to be unaware they are a danger to others.  

I think that ship had already sailed. Already guys in the UK are adding “vaccinated” on their profiles. And it has been noticeable just how busier BBRT has been - in Manchester at least - these past couple of weeks.