Totally into very ugly old men.

LarsBlonde19

I am 23 years old and I live in New York. I am blond, tall and with a muscular body. For four years I have been totally hooked on sex with old men, the uglier the better. I no longer have sex with guys my age or handsome men. I'm just looking for ugly old men and the sex is incredible. Does anyone have the same problem?

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

“Ugly” subjective though. I’ve seen plenty of older guys the “too hot” gays wouldn’t touch (for being “ugly”) or whose wives won’t touch them and they turn out to be beasts who shoot humongous loads or will take load after load.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, LarsBlonde19 said:

I am 23 years old and I live in New York. I am blond, tall and with a muscular body. For four years I have been totally hooked on sex with old men, the uglier the better. I no longer have sex with guys my age or handsome men. I'm just looking for ugly old men and the sex is incredible. Does anyone have the same problem?

Not sure it’s a “problem” if it makes you happy? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

As a NO COCK REFUSED total CumDump, I take all men. I never refuse a man that wants to stick their dick inside me! I particularly like to take overweight tops or older men. I don’t like to say guys are “ugly” as it just seems mean, but for guys that are not chosen as much by hot guys, I love letting them to mount me from behind and breed me.  Particularly older guys, many of them really know how to fuck and they have great stamina; more often then not!  I have also found older men to be really fun to talk to and be with and give good advice. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LarsBlonde19 said:

Is it a problem lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

As a NO COCK REFUSED total CumDump, I take all men. I never refuse a man that wants to stick their dick inside me! I particularly like to take overweight tops or older men. I don’t like to say guys are “ugly” as it just seems mean, but for guys that are not chosen as much by hot guys, I love letting them to mount me from behind and breed me.  Particularly older guys, many of them really know how to fuck and they have great stamina; more often then not!  I have also found older men to be really fun to talk to and be with and give good advice. 

Nice attutude, age has never slowed me down and there is nothing like fucking and breeding a young man hole or boy hole

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

21 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

Less attitude and flakey as well

• Like 2