Totally into very ugly old men.

LarsBlonde19

• 4 months later...

i do not see age and ugly as synonymous.

"Ugly" to me is an attitude more than a physical appearance. i don't wanna have sex with anyone where there isn't some type of mutual attraction. Sex without some type of attraction is "ugly" to me, and it's the only type sex i avoid. 

• Like 2

how about 'unattractive senior men.'  there is no reason to use words that are insulting, and which hurt the feelings of guys who feel the fit that description. come one, guys. lets's work at following the better angels of our natures

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I had a couple boyfriend who whored me out all the time and they LOVED watching me get fucked by ugly, old and fat men. the older, thfatteer, and the uglier the better. they really got off on degrading hot sluts and feeding me to men who they felt would be beneath my standards if I had any. but thats just it for me. I DON’T have ANY standards and I have always been the kinda faggot who will get down on its knees and suck off anyone, or get on my hands and knees and let ANYONE fuck me up the ass bareback and cum inside me. for a true cumdumpster like me the most important thing is taking as many hot loads from as many horny males as possible. thats why I have no standards. my pool of possible breeders is unlimited so I get way more loads dumped in my sluthole by a much larger pool of men. it also makes it easier for boyfriends, daddies, my uncle, and my owner to whore me out to men when they know I will gladly take anyones hard cock in my pussy raw and beg them to come inside me. I have no standards, no pride, no shame, and no sexual self respect. men love that cause it means any of them can use me anyway they want and do whatever they want to me. Plus when guys see me getting fucked by an ugly old man they know I’m definitely willing to get fucked by them. I always tell guys I didnt “let” them fuck me. i have no say in who breeds me. any man who wants to shove their cock in me and unload their balls in my guts has that right. any age, any race, any looks, any height or weight, any sexuality, any status, friend, stranger, relative, anonymous random... l was born to suck cocks, get fucked, take loads and be used as an ashtray and a public urinal. I recently got fucked by the second youngest guy to ever fuck me and the oldest guy to ever fuck me but it was the same thing for me. I got 2 cocks and 2 loads out of it. thats all that matters to a cumdumpsteranalslutshorts.jpg.758e242dc340741834d651e68a1ed36c.jpgcumdumpsterrainbow.jpg.61f5077d9739ffa24b9c78bb3b7c4f7d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Granted, for some there are fewer 'beholders' than for others, but I'm a firm believer that there's someone for everyone, and that the relationships that will last are the ones where the attraction is based on what's below the skin and inside the brain.

That said, when you're horny and just looking for a quick one-off fuck at the bathhouse, if you're the top, you have to find someone that gets your dick hard, and physical attraction is a big part of that.  The important thing there is that they're attractive to you

A skinny smooth twink might think another skinny smooth twink was unattractive, and try to hook up with a hairy daddy.  This hairy daddy would dismiss other hairy daddies, and look for the young skinny twink.  Fortunately for the world, not everyone finds the same types of guys attractive (or unattractive). :)

Edited by poztwinksrhot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

My rule is if you can get it hard then you can fuck me. I don't care about age or looks. The best fucks I've had have been with older men. All that matters is pleasing that cock and getting that load.

yes i am. older, wrinkled gaunt face, balls ripe from piss always being dribbled in a sweaty jock or briefs, a bit saggy skin and ass but cock mad to breed my sexy body with a huge load saved from wanking and thinking about a guy like me to use.  one who was fucking raw and nasty before the days of meds.

1 minute ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

yes i am. older, wrinkled gaunt face, balls ripe from piss always being dribbled in a sweaty jock or briefs, a bit saggy skin and ass but cock mad to breed my sexy body with a huge load saved from wanking and thinking about a guy like me to use.  one who was fucking raw and nasty before the days of meds.

by the way. i agree that men are not physically ugly. but i believe the question pertains to the fact that older guys are not everyones choice. i have always prefered them. now and then when i am in a town reading reviews for a bathhouse one will get bad marks for lots of older men. that will be the bath i try!

Here's my thing: I love men. It's kind of impossible for me to find most men ugly. Of course there are exceptions, but if you're reading this chances are I'll find you attractive in many ways. But of course, I'm not unaware that some of the guys I have sex with aren't very attractive in the eyes of the rest of society. Will that stop me from having sex with you or make you inapplicable to date me? Absolutely not. I don't care if others find you ugly, I find you hot and that's what matters to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you're an asshole though, I won't care if you're the sexiest man on earth, you can eat rocks. Ugly and nice >>>>> hot and a jerk.

On 3/24/2022 at 12:41 PM, Aidsbait said:

I had a couple boyfriend who whored me out all the time and they LOVED watching me get fucked by ugly, old and fat men. the older, thfatteer, and the uglier the better. they really got off on degrading hot sluts and feeding me to men who they felt would be beneath my standards if I had any. but thats just it for me. I DON’T have ANY standards and I have always been the kinda faggot who will get down on its knees and suck off anyone, or get on my hands and knees and let ANYONE fuck me up the ass bareback and cum inside me. for a true cumdumpster like me the most important thing is taking as many hot loads from as many horny males as possible. thats why I have no standards. my pool of possible breeders is unlimited so I get way more loads dumped in my sluthole by a much larger pool of men. it also makes it easier for boyfriends, daddies, my uncle, and my owner to whore me out to men when they know I will gladly take anyones hard cock in my pussy raw and beg them to come inside me. I have no standards, no pride, no shame, and no sexual self respect. men love that cause it means any of them can use me anyway they want and do whatever they want to me. Plus when guys see me getting fucked by an ugly old man they know I’m definitely willing to get fucked by them. I always tell guys I didnt “let” them fuck me. i have no say in who breeds me. any man who wants to shove their cock in me and unload their balls in my guts has that right. any age, any race, any looks, any height or weight, any sexuality, any status, friend, stranger, relative, anonymous random... l was born to suck cocks, get fucked, take loads and be used as an ashtray and a public urinal. I recently got fucked by the second youngest guy to ever fuck me and the oldest guy to ever fuck me but it was the same thing for me. I got 2 cocks and 2 loads out of it. thats all that matters to a cumdumpsteranalslutshorts.jpg.758e242dc340741834d651e68a1ed36c.jpgcumdumpsterrainbow.jpg.61f5077d9739ffa24b9c78bb3b7c4f7d.jpg

All cumdumps should behave like this worthless, diseased faggot whore. Tops don’t exist for your pleasure. You exist to get used by men who want to get off. Nothing about the males fucking you should ever matter to a cumdumpster faggot, ladyboy whore. Just get on your hands and knees and let whatever males want, mount you, fuck you and breed you. Then thank them. Taking their load is your true reward. Cumdumps dont “let” men fuck them. Whores like this have no say in who fucks the, where they do them, how they fuck them or how many men. You’re more like a toilet for cum than a human. Any man can walk in off the street and piss in a public urinal. Likewise, faggots like this wore know that any man that wants to fuck them raw has that right, no matter what their age, or what they look like or anything else. And they never have the right to ask a man to wear a condom. This piece of sh!t is currently laying on a dirty mattress with a bunch of dirty old men blasting load after load of dirty cum into her loose, sloppy pussy and pissing all over her worthless, wasting body, and she couldn’t be any happier about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

On of the most amazing fucks in my life was a man that had to be 80. I was in a motel with door unlocked and ad on Craigslist. About 2 am this thin old man shuffled in. Didn't say a word but pulled down his pants  revealing a very long uncut cock. I immediately started sucking and he got rock hard. He played with my ass and I turned around on the bed and presented my hole. Without hesitation he went balls deep, proceeded to fuck me me with measured very deep rhythmic thrusts. He breathed a little fast then shuddered all over emptying a huge load. He withdrew, ann I got down on my knees to clean his cock. He put a hand on my head to keep me still, then pissed a gallon of piss down my throat. This was all in complete silence. He then pulled up his pants, patted my cheek and left. It was truly hot.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 1 month later...