How fussy are you?

EnglishBottom

14 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Most of the guys were the ones who couldn't get it any other way, so I was doing a community service by helping them out.

That one sentence says so much. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 6:28 AM, Tightass74 said:

How do I start on the road to becoming a worthless whore like you? You are my inspiration of who I want to become. 

thank! 693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.pngx-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpgits not about becoming a worthless whore. its about realizing what a worthless whore you already are. I was born a faggot and a whore and always knew I was an easy, slutty, cockhungry, cumthirsty faggot with no standards and no pride and that I am a shameless, cocksucker and a bareback cumdumpster.i have even known I was born to be a tranny whore so I have just always been trying to find as many guys to suck off and get fucked by as possible and making sure as many men as possible know how easy I am to use and letting anonymous strangers unload their balls into my body anytime anywhere no matter who is watching. if you are truly a worthless faggotwhore like me, you know deep down what you are.

• Like 1

When I’m looking to get bred I have 2 requirements other than legal age: you can get hard and you will shoot cum . That’s it. I don’t care about your stats or any other exclusion hang ups. My sole purpose becomes to offer up my holes to please cocks until they bust in me. I most often don’t ask for pics or stats.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Willsuck4cum said:

When I’m looking to get bred I have 2 requirements other than legal age: you can get hard and you will shoot cum . That’s it. I don’t care about your stats or any other exclusion hang ups. My sole purpose becomes to offer up my holes to please cocks until they bust in me. I most often don’t ask for pics or stats.

That is it.  I just want your cumload.  I don't care what you look like.  Met someone from Sniffies a couple weeks ago to give car head.  When he pulled up he wasn't a looker but I got in, he unzipped as he pulled away.  I sucked away and after a few minutes he parked in a shopping center lot, he fingered my ass found it lubed up, and took my ass.  He didn't say ten words the whole time.  Hot.

• Upvote 2

I don’t think there is anything wrong with being fussy as long as you are honest and consistent. No one likes the guy online calling himself the Cumdump yet turning down 95% of the guys or the dude who is less fussy 15 years and/or 40 pounds from now. 

• Like 1

If I've already douched and am good to go, then ANYONE can fuck me.

If not, I weigh up do I want to spend potentially 2 hours douching before I meet X.  So for a hot guy, then yes I would, but some guys profiles I think maybe not.  By "Hot guy" I don't necessarily mean their looks, but their attitude / what's written on their profile / how pervy they are

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

By local standards, I would likely be considered celibate. I had all of the experimental, low-quality encounters I needed to figure out what's what and am now mostly interested in sex with people I think are candidates for a long-term breeding relationship. I do not count oral service as a full sexual act and am inclined on occasion.

“Fussy” implies that I have discretion in who fucks me. It’s not my place to puck and choose, simply to provide service. A man who wishes to have my cunt gets my cunt. It’s his to have, not mine to give. That’s the nature of me, my whole sexual purpose. Fussy doesn’t enter into it.