Anyone know either of these actors?

• Moderators

[think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video60969215/little_black_guy_with_13_inches_huge_cock_destroys_bubble_bitch_ass

I don't think the top has quite 13 inches, but he definitely has a big one. The bottom in chastity takes it like it's nothing. 

I can see this was from someone's Just For Fans by the watermark, but it doesn't show the account it comes from. Does anyone know either the top or the bottom?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Not sure who they are but damn that stud is magnificent!  Some of the best BBCs I've had were on guys of small, slight stature.  "Walk softly and carry a BIG stick".  Great deep seeding and that hot bottom took it like a true breeding pig.  Oink!

On 3/5/2021 at 5:57 PM, xxbjn2 said:

the bottom is Nick Grimes, one of the sexiest bottoms in the business.

Nate Grimes. But yeah he’s damn good. I want to be able to take fists the way he does! He’s topped in a few videos too and damn that’s got me going, he’s just so sexy.

That is AMAZING cock on that top, whoever he is! 🤤

Edited by subBottomKink

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 3/22/2021 at 6:08 PM, westotpatl said:

The top's name is Sebastian, the last name escapes me as it has a tendency to change depending on studio. Usually begins with a V.

Thanks that was enough - Sebastian Velmont is what he used with TIM

I swapped out the photo. Sebastian Velmont's twitter got hacked and subsequently taken down. His new handle is @TheeBastianSass

• Like 1