Seeing the light

(A follow up to Lost in the Dark)

OK, where to begin?  Recently single and trying to figure out a few things about myself I had ended up cruising an old cottage out on some country lane.  Late at night and in the darkness I had been stripped, fucked and loaded multiple times.  Poppered up and horny as hell I had begged for their cum each and every time, even after they revealed they were poz and wanted to knock me up with their strains. I was so lost in the pleasure of being filled and used I didn't care.  By the time I left the sun was rising and I had been truly wrecked by the men in that dark place. 

Several weeks later.

The gravel crunched under my tires as I pulled into the small parking area.  It was quieter than the last time I ventured here. Only a few cars spaced out around the bays in the darkness.  I parked close to the small brickwork toilet block and shut down the engine. Sitting there in the relative silence I took stock.
I knew why I was back.  That hunger, that need couldn't be sated at home alone.  I knew that.  The fear that had kept me away, was also the fear that had kept me from seeing a doctor.  Anyway it has been weeks since I lost myself in this exact same place, since I found myself also.  No symptoms, no flu, nothing.  I was fine and it was probably all just talk last time anyway.  You want this, you want to feel like last time.  You want to be the you that was in the dark.
I stepped out of the car and walked straight through the pitch black of the doorway. 
As I walked in I could tell I wasn't alone in there. Echoing off the brickwork in the darkness came the rhythmic slapping of flesh on flesh and a continuous, "Unh, Unh, Unh."

An animalistic grunting that sent signals straight through me and made my cock immediately harden.
I coughed softly as I walked in just so as not to startle who ever it was that was so eagerly engaged, but if anything the noises and the motions became more frantic.
As I got closer, and with my eyes now adjusting to the darkness a little I could make out two men at the urinal.  One was stripped and bent over with his hands pressed to the wall just as I had been on my last visit.  The other was behind him his tracksuit trousers around his knees and his t-shirt hooked up over his head effectively revealing his whole body. The top was pounding hard, his hands gripping the hips of the bottom guy firmly.
As I watched I couldn't help but rub myself. I too had worn a tracksuit this time thinking to myself that it would be easier to get in and out of.  As I watched I pushed my trousers down and slipped them off leaving me naked from the waist down, my hand pumping up and down my cock with the same pace of the fuck show in front of me.
The top motioned to me to step forward as his pumping hips continued to force grunts of pleasure from the bottom he was so eagerly fucking. Following his instruction I was quickly alongside him and he put his arm around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss, never once breaking his stride as he fucked hard and deep into the guy bent in front of him.
For my part I was keen to join in in any way I could especially if it meant receiving the same treatment as the one currently getting filled with what seemed a very generous dick. I happily pressed my lips to his and opened my mouth to let our tongues slide around each other. His fingers on the nape of my neck were squeezing and massaging me as we kissed which left me panting with passion.
He too began panting but for other reasons as his exertions were reaching their peak. He broke our kiss but held me firm resting our forheads together as his body tensed. His hips were pressed firmly again the arsecheeks of the guy at the urinal and it was obvious he was unloading all the way up insde that well fucked hole.
I felt a pang of jealousy wishing it was me receiving that hot creamy delivery but I was still insanely turned on to have been brought in closer to enjoy their coupling.
Breathing heavily the top patted the back of my head and panted, "That was fucking hot mate. Wish you'd got here earlier we could all have enjoyed a bit more." I just nodded dumbly in the darkness sensing that this show was going to be over all too soon.
The top slowly eased himself out of the arsehole he had just bred and I don't know what came over me. I needed more so I sank to my knees between them and wrapped my lips around his semi hard, cum covered cock and sucked and licked at him tasting everything of the recent fucking.
"Oh fuck! You dirty cunt." With his cock in my mouth I couldn't really argue, especially with the use it had so recently been put to. But he was right. I was hungry and felt like being a dirty slut and I wanted to prove it to them both. I could feel him beginning to stiffen and he grabbed my head. I tried to prepare thinking he was going to shove his cock all the way down my throat, but I was surprised when he pulled completely out from between my lips.  Before I could murmur even a sound of protest he turned me and pushed my face between the arsecheeks of his freshly fucked companion and told me to get my mouth to use. As I ran my tongue over the wet and opened fuckhole I reached up and grabbed those firm cheeks to spread them making it easier to press my tongue deeper inside.  I heard an appreciative murmur from above and from behind me I heard the top address his buddy.
"Fuck me this dirty fucker is a live one Tim. Push that load out and feed this pig what he needs."
Almost instantly I felt the body of who I now knew to be Tim tense. His arsehole blossomed out as I sucked at him and I tasted the familiar salty sweet flavour of sperm as the last deposit was pushed out onto my waiting tongue. I lapped at his rosebud hole like a thirsty animal getting every drop of cum I could find; all the while Tim groaned from the sensation of my mouth working over his obviously tender opening.
"Fuck, its too much, its too much!" Tim straightened up and moved away from my oral ministrations and stood there panting heavily with his slender cock dripping a copious amount of precum. I was transfixed by the glistening tip and made a move to take him into my mouth. He laughed and pulled away saying, "Sorry mate, I know you're hungry for more but you caught us right at the end. We have to be on the road." With that he grabbed the pile of clothes he had been standing over and moved to dress himself.
"Tim's right I'm sorry to say. I really do wish we had more time because I would love to fuck that arse of yours." The nameless top apologised as he too began arranging his clothes. "Hopefully we'll catch you here again, but I promise you if you wait here it won't be long before you get what you want, especially with that arse of yours."
He made an appreciative noise and playfully slapped my behind as he moved to leave. Following Tim he paused in the doorway and said to me, "John by the way. And I really do hope I get a go on your hole one day, I'd love to breed you good." With that he turned and left before I could respond and I was left in the darkened room still half naked with only the taste of his cum on my lips.
I considered his words and decided I could stand to wait a little longer even if I didn't really think it would get better than I'd just had. I kicked my trousers to the side and stood exactly where Tim had so recently held position and I copied him exactly.  Hands on the wall back arched and my exposed arse pushed back for anyone to find me, slutty and waiting.

Edited by drscorpio
Inserted link
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Ch.2

How long had I stood in the darkness? Time definitely plays tricks in moments like this. Aside from the nervousness that came from standing semi-naked waiting for some stranger to take advantage of me, was the strange trance like quality of the darkness.  Outside sounds were muffled, and my vision was quite limited with only outside ambient light to see by.  I had no conscious way of tracking the time I could only guess that I hadn't been there for too long when I heard crunching footfalls approaching from outside. I tensed and second guessed what I was doing when it was too late to move. 
"What have we here? Oh you dirty dirty boy!" I guessed from his voice and the way he spoke he was older but I was frozen in place. I had been caught and now were the consequences, I hoped the ones I had been seeking.
I tensed a little when I felt a rough hand slide over the cheeks of my arse and softly probe between them, then I relaxed and pushed myself against that warm hand sighing. I was relieved that I had been found by someone who was clearly here for the same reasons and that let me relax into accepting this gentlemans advances. He was a gentle man. He stroked and teased and caressed my backside for a few minutes and I was almost purring from it. So when he knelt down behind me spread me wide and began to lick at my hole I moaned in absolute pleasure.  Playing alone is good but nothing compares to giving up control to another.  Every touch is unexpected and every sensation is heightened because of it.
He was clearly very experienced with what he was doing.  Alternating licks and sucks at my spread hole had me shuddering and gasping.  I could barely keep still it felt so good.  My hole opened up for him and he kept at it, tonguing and smacking at my sensitive flesh with his lips.
"Mmmmph!" He hummed against me causing me to gasp out loud at the sudden sensation overload. I felt him lean back and away from me and then I felt his fingers press to my opening.
"Does it feel good here? Is this what you want, this hole opened up wide?"
As he asked me his finger, then two pressed into me.  I pushed out and pressed myself onto his digits letting out a deep moan as I felt myself penetrated. He hooked his fingers as he pressed them deeper still and he scraped over my prostate causing my cock to jump and another gutteral grunt escape my lips.
"Good boy. Good boy." The man crooned as he began to work his fingers in and out of me at an increased pace.
"You know this is what you wanted. Why you were waiting for me."
"Oh god yes!" I managed to gasp as I felt my hole spasm as he worked me open even more.
I heard a shuffling and he stood behind me his hand still pumping steadily at my hole. His other hand rested on the small of my back and he stroked my skin. The only sounds were the wet noises from my now opened arsehole and my own panting as I let myself succumb to his wishes.
"Feels good doesn't it boy? But it's not what you really came for is it? I know what dirty boys like you are really after!"
I wasn't really listening I was too busy humping my hips in time to his pumping hand movements but I gasped and almost cried out as his fingers were all of a sudden gone from my clenching hole.
It was only a second before there was another distinct pressure at my backdoor and then both his hands were on my hips and the pressure was inside me as he jammed his cock all the way in one definite drive.
"Oh fuck!" This came from me through clenched teeth as the pleasure of being filled up exploded inside me but I wasn't given time to do anything more but hold on as he began fucking me. Long, deep strokes of his cock were worked in and out of me and his hips were bumped into my arsecheeks creating a slapping tempo that would be unmistakable to anyone listening. I grinned in the darkness as I pressed back onto my temporary lover thinking that this was just where I came in earlier and I imagined a long line of fuckers and fuckees swapping places for the rest of the night each interrupting the previous pairing. I was shaken from this lust fuelled reverie as I felt my fucker shift up a gear.
"You dirty boy waiting for someone to fuck you." He didn't feel so gentle now as he was obviously nearing his climax, he was being driven by the need to breed and I was eager for it.
"You need my cum don't you? Going to let me cum all the way inside you aren't you?"
He wasn't waiting for a response, and to be honest I wasn't capable of much more than moaning like the slut he was now calling me. But he was right, I did want it. His cum, his load, his fuck juices sprayed deep inside me. I didn't ask but I offered myself and he pushed in without any thought for anything other than raw fucking. He needed to spread his seed and I offered my hole up for his use. And now he was pounding me hard and his cock was throbbing inside me and we were both grunting as his and my needs collided. Pushing all the way inside he suddenly stopped and practically collapsed across my back and his whole body convulsed as his sperm fired out coating my inner walls. I pushed and squeezed my hole around  his cock, trying to milk him thouroughly, as desperate to take his cum as he was to make me take it.
"Oh fuck boy, that was just what I needed. I think you did too."
He slid himself from me and patted my arse.
"You are going to be very popular here taking it raw like that. There's a lot who come around here who love to breed a willing hole like yours."
He leaned into the my back once more and kissed the back of my neck and whispered in my ear, "and if you weren't poz before you soon will be."
With that he left me standing there in the dark as his potent seed soaked into me.

Edited by Loveitraw
spelling
  • Like 14
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

Ch.3

My hole ached in that good way that follows a decent fuck and I could feel that heat pulsing through me as I stood there. Alone again I reflected on the last thing said to me.  I knew it, of course I did, it was obvious.  If I keep letting men cum in me especially like this, strange men who just want to unload in any willing hole then I'm bound to end up with something. But I also knew that the truth was I didn't care.  Even if I stayed away like last time I would just end up back here bent over and taking any cock that wanted me when the urge outgrew my resistance. I couldn't deny it to myself there was a part of me that hoped it would happen, if it wasn't already inside me, that each of those loads carried so much more than just sperm into me. I had already changed so much, accepted so much about myself and this felt like another step down than path. I wanted it. I needed more loads, more infected cum to transform me, to free me to be in this place without fear.
I reached behind myself and absent minded began fingering my puffy used arsehole. Even just this sensation of sliding my fingers into myself through the sperm that had just been left there made me moan softly.  I really am a slut. This though made me bring my fingers to my mouth and suck on them, tasting the fuck, my hole and the cum and I knew how hooked I was. This was the real me in this dark room and I liked it.
This epiphany drew me to my senses, again I had no idea how long I had stood there leaning half naked and exposed as I played with myself.  I realised that I was probably alone now and, straightening my clothes I left the toilet block and stepped into the moonlit carpark.
The comparative brightness was intense, I hadn't realised how bright the moon was on my way in but now the reflected light made everything so clear. I walked back to my car noticing only a couple of other parked vehicles.
Against one leant a man as he smoked clearly looking with interest at any movement hoping to find his own desires fulfilled. I smiled to myself as I thought he should have tried the toilet block; there was a slut just in there giving it up for anyone.
I climbed into my car but I just sat there.  I wasn't waiting specifically but I also didn't want to leave just yet so I sat and watched.
A couple of cars came and went, cigarette man climbed back into his car and sat there like I was now doing. 
I felt I might as well enjoy myself if I was to be staying put for a while. I leaned back in my seat and took my cock out.  It felt quite liberating to openly stroke like this and I wondered why I had never chanced an outside wank before. I kept building and slowing, occasionally raising my fingers and licking up the precum as it ran from the tip of my stiff prick.  As my pleasure built so my boldness grew.  I slipped off my trousers again and sat there naked from the waist down as I slowly wanked for anyone to see.  Admittedly they would have to stand next to my car to get a good look but I still felt very exposed and very horny because of it.  I spread my legs and reached in to rub and finger my still slick anus as I wanked. Double the pleasure. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes to revel in the sensations I was submitting myself to.  Clearly I was enjoying myself too much because otherwise I would have seen and heard the car that had arrived and parked right next to me.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Ch.4

"Oh shit!"
I was on edge. I had several fingers plunged deep into my hole pressing on my prostate and my other hand was firmly gripping and tugging at my hard, precum slick dick.  The thought of being seen added an extra level to this and insanely I needed to be seen, to be exposed. 
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"
I was groaning and panting as I could feel my orgasm pushing that point of no return.

SLAM

The door of the car next to me had opened and closed and the unmistakable noise of footfalls crunched the gravel.
"Fuck Yes!"
I don't know how loud I cried out as the first jet of cum launched itself from the head of my dick but anyone next to the car would have plainly heard.  I grunted several more times as sperm erupted from me. My fist rapidly pumping my cock as my fingers burrowed and squirmed deep inside me from behind.
My climax subsided and I slumped into my seat.  I looked out of my window and could only see the body and hands of, presumably, the driver of the car now parked next to mine.  His hands were busy too as he pumped his cock hard and fast.  Obviously encouraged by my display.
I pressed the window control and as it lowered I could hear the guy grunting as he fisted his cock right there in front of my face.
Even though I had just had one hell of an orgasm I was still in that horny afterglow. I raised myself and half leaned through the window. He was so close I could easily run my tongue over his cockhead.
"Yessss!" He hissed through clenched teeth as I licked at the thick knob and savoured his flavour. He let go of himself and grabbed my head to press his dick between my lips and began to push across my tongue to the back of my throat.
I don't know if you've ever tried to suck cock through a car window? But it's not a comfortable position, especially from the drivers seat. I managed to last for a few minutes without choking but I was awkwardly twisted and I needed to move.
As I pushed myself away from his, admittedly, delicious cock I pulled the handle of my door to swing it open.
To give us both easier access I swung my legs out and slipped to my knees on the ground in front of him and looked up as he started wanking over my face.
As I looked up I realised it was John, the top from when I first arrived.
He grinned down at me, "I hoped I'd still find you here.  I hope you didn't have to settle for just a wank?"
I raised my eyes to look at him as I licked from his balls to the tip of his cock and as I flicked my tongue across his piss-slit I shook my head.
He chuckled and jovially shook his head at my display, "Fuck, I wish I'd met you before. How many loads have you taken then?"
"Just the one." I replied before sliding his dick once more into my mouth. He sighed as I began to bob my head in earnest trying to show him how good I was at sucking cock. I might not have been hugely practiced but I was definitely fucking keen.
"That'll have to do." John pushed me back and looked down at me. "Take it all off. I want you naked."
I'm not sure why I complied without question. What I do know is I stripped completely in seconds. I wasn't exactly fully dressed to begin with but now, naked and outside, I felt vulnerable in a way I never had...and I liked it.
John pulled me to my feet and led me to the front of my car and pushed me face down over the bonnet. "Stay there!" he commanded and it never entered my mind to do otherwise.  He pushed the door of my car shut and turned to me, "This is what you wanted earlier isn't it?" As he walked back to me he started shucking his own clothes until he stood behind me as naked as I was. I remained still, bent at the waist my hands pressed to the surface of my car. I was nervous and excited, knowing what was about to happen, very conscious of how public this was and definitely wanting it.
I heard him spit and then felt him press his whole body to mine. His rigid cock was pointed straight at my hole and thanks to the earlier fuck and my own playing he slid all the way in without pause.
"Fuuuuuck!" Was my own gutteral cry as he went from sliding in to pumping me steadily in the space of a heartbeat.
"Oh yes, your arse feels so good on my cock." He was still leaning across my back as he rocked his hips to keep his dick pistoning into me and as he fucked me he was talking right into my ear.
"I knew you'd be a good fuck when I saw you earlier. So fucking quick to drop to your knees. A real cumdump desperate to get fucked."
"I am! I am! Please fuck meee!" Whatever he said, whatever he wanted, I knew right then I would agree to it and do it without hesitation so long as that cock kept delving into me just as it was.
"Please cum in me." I panted as I pushed myself harder onto his cock, "I want you to breed me." I don't know where that thought came from but it's what I wanted, to be bred to be the receptacle for his seed.
"Oh I'm going to you fucking slut," John hissed in my ear as he thrust harder his hips slapping against me which echoed out into the night air.
I was losing it, my back was arched from pleasure. There was pressure deep inside me that was growing and insistent my own cock was responding to the relentless assault on my prostate.  My dick was swinging and leaking with every penetration and I was delirious. "Please, please..." I was moaning over and over. John for his part never slowed he just kept pounding away at my fuckhole making me his.
"Are you...?" I left the question unasked, almost afraid of what it would mean if I actually finished my thought.
John thrust extra hard at that pressing me firmly against my car. "Am I what?" His mouth was at my ear again and I could hear his ragged breathing. "Am. I. What?" Three short sharp punches of his dick deep inside me in time with his words.
"P..p...poz?" I managed to gasp. I had clenched my eyes shut. I didn't want this fuck to end. But I also wanted his cum in me, no matter the answer, I knew I was just there to be used now.
As if reading my mind John simply replied, "Does it matter?" As he shoved all the way into my arse and ground himself against me. "You know you want my cock anyway."
"I do. I do. I do." My mind was stuck on that idea. His cock. His wonderful fucking cock deep inside me, owning me.
I felt John grip my hips as he sped up his fucking and he raised himself so he was standing. Both of us naked in the open air fucking hard. It was too much for me and I shuddered, my whole body shook and I know my arsehole clenched around John's cock as my cum began to pulse from my own untouched dick.  John only lasted a few more strokes before he shoved balls deep and I felt him tense then relax as his cock pulsed spraying his sperm to paint my insides.
Once again he fell across my back and he kissed my neck and then my ear as he whispered to me, "You never asked about status so I figured it didn't matter. Just so you know I'm undetectable at the moment."
"I..I'm sorry...I didn't mean...I just.." I didn't know quite how to articulate it. I didn't want to offend and I really did want him to fuck me over and over and over, and somehow mid fuck with my mind all over the place I thought I had slipped up.
"Shhhh, its OK. We both wanted the same thing kind of. You wanted fucking and I wanted to fuck." I relaxed a little as John made everything clear.
"I'm guessing you're neg at the moment?" I nodded and he continued. Somehow his whispering in my ear made this intimate and private despite the very public setting.
"What you choose is upto you, but I can tell you that if you keep coming here, taking loads like this. You'll be poz before you know what's hit you." He rocked his hips and I realised he was still hard inside me.
He stood again and began thrusting hard. Having just cum I was overly sensitive and all I could do was moan at this new onslaught of my fuckhole.
"Let's make sure you're nice and lubed up for what you want cunt!"
There was a sting to his words but my body responded and my back arched again as the pleasure rocked me causing me to look up. It was only then I realised that smoking man was now stood next to my car, rock hard cock in hand and he had clearly been enjoying the show.

• Like 11
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sleazebugga said:

Gets better and better...😈

Glad I managed to hit the right notes! There will be more to this I just had a few free days to get the start sorted now I have to fit things around working. I will post more soon.

Ch.5

John was thrusting hard into me making me grunt each time he bottomed out inside me.  My fingers were pressed tight to my car bonnet as if I was trying to push through it. This time, as he fucked me John was mostly silent apart from his heavy breathing. I was being pounded, naked, out in the open and now my fucking was being watched. Every thrust, every shake and every grunt of pleasure I made was fuelling the lust of this man who stood there stroking his thick headed cock leering at us as we coupled. 
I was staring at him, or rather more pointedly at his dick.  It didn't look too long from my angle but the head was quite thick compared to the shaft and it seemed as if it was drooling a continuous stream of precum that pooled and ran over his fingers each time he ran his hand to the tip.
I couldn't help myself from imagining how it would feel to have the ridge of that cock head scraping my inner walls and making my ring flare if he were to fuck me with the pace John was using on me.
I licked my lips as I stared, it was unconscious but the smoking man clearly took it as a signal and he stepped closer. 
John seemed more than happy to share the spoils of my body. I felt his hand slide up from my hip and grip the back of my neck.  Without breaking rhythm John twisted me away from the car and held me bent over with my head now at the perfect height for our new companion to put my mouth to use. Something he didn't hesitate to do.
That fat cock head was pushed to my lips and I almost had time to murmur my reticence at this change of pace but it was cut off as that cock filled my mouth and I was moaning around the rigid shift as he slowly began his own fuck motion between my lips. Naked, spit-roast between two eager tops in plain view of anyone who could pass by and my body was responding to this treatment. The combination of domination and my own humiliation had my cock hard and swinging under me as each man was pumping into me at either end.  It was a side of me that was clearly blossoming into who I thought of myself as.

Submissive, check!

Cumdump, check!

Shameless public fucktoy, big old check!

OK then I may as well enjoy it then!
These were the thoughts coursing through me as I found myself reaching up and holding onto the hips of the smoking man as I began sucking him in earnest.  At the same time I was trying to alternate my pushes to maximise John's penetration of my fuckhole so he would hit that sweet spot deep inside me with each slapping thrust.
"There's that pig I saw earlier!" John said as he firmly slapped my arse cheek making me buck my hips on his dick.
"You're fucking loving this aren't you slut?"
I moaned loudly around smoking man's cock but he wasn't giving me any chance to speak, he was holding my head and doing his very best to shove down my throat.  I was lucky he was only thick, if he was any longer I think he would have choked me and the state I was in I would have just gone along with it.
They began alternating, pulling me backwards and forwards between them. Taking  it in turns to take their pleasures from me, each of them building to the obvious crescendo.

I, well I was happy to be the holes they had chosen to enjoy.  I was grunting at each of their thrusts, moaning in appreciation as they used me, spanked me and otherwise showed me up to be the slut they said I was.  That my cock was dripping as it swung under me was all the proof I needed that I was in the right place.
The pleasure that was coming over me in waves as John fucked me was unlike any orgasm I'd ever had. It was like my whole body was tensing and relaxing at the same time and this was allowing the smoking man to fuck my mouth freely as I was basically a drooling mess for him to enjoy.
I can't describe it other than I was happy.

All things must come to and end and as John pounded my hole hard and fast then gripped me tight I knew he was jetting one more load up inside me. He squeezed my arsecheeks affectionately as he withdrew his softening dick and then set about gathering his clothes. "Slut's all yours now." He said to the smoking man and to me he said, "Hope you get what you want. See you again."  With that he left.  Up to this point I had still been sucking the smoking man's cock but he now pushed me of of his spit soaked member.

"Bend over the car like you was when I got here."  I did as told and as soon as I was in position he was behind me his hand spreading and kneading my cheeks.  The cold air on me made me feel like my hole must be gaping open but he must have liked what he saw.
"Nice fucking hole." He shoved two fingers up me and started sawing them in and out.
"Nice and wet and open you dirty bitch."
I didn't say anything but I knew it was true that is exactly what I am. I responded by pushing onto his fingers, by squeezing and pushing my hole out.
"Fuck Yes you dirty boy thats a hot fucking hole." I revelled in the praise and pushed harder. I wanted, no needed to be the slut now. Smoking man pushed harder to me and moaned.
"Keep pushing dirty boy I'm almost in."
Almost...wait what. Then the fullness became apparent and I almost screamed out in the mix of pain and pleasure that burst through me as his hand pushed through my ring and my hole slid over his wrist. I was panting. Nothing this big had ever been in me I tried to move forward but he was pushing forward too and I had a car in front of me.

"Fuck look at that!" He sounded awe struck behind me. "Your fucking hole looks so good stretched out like this." I could only pant and moan as he started a backward pressure and the thickest part of his hand popped out of me.
"Uuunnhhh!" The noise I made as he shoved his hand back inside me echoed around the car park. He forced his hand backward once more and I braced as best I could for the next push but instead he fell against my arse and my hole swallowed his cock all the way.
"I love fucking a wrecked hole." Was all he spat as he set up his pace.

He fucked hard and deep for a few moments before adding, "I might have opened you up a bit to much there boy." He rested his hand next to me and I could see streaks of blood across his fingers. I tensed and he chuckled.
"It's not that bad, you'll be fine and your hole will probably go back to normal...if you can leave it alone that is."
I knew what he meant and as he kept fucking me I knew that I would need to feel stretched like that again.
Leaning in he began talking into my ear I could tell from his breathing that he too was getting close to unloading.
"Ready for my load boy?"
"Yes please." Was as much as I could mutter, I was still shaking all over from everything that had already happened.
"Good boy. I knew you'd let me cum in this hot fuckhole. Knew you wanted all the loads you could get. That's why I wanted to tear you up a bit."
"What d'you mean?" I managed to spit out as he pressed me down still pumping hard away at me.
"You fucking know boy. I heard you talking as that other boy fucked you. You don't just want loads in you do you? You want loads like I'm about to give you. Going to breed you properly. Give you all my poz cum right up your torn cunt."
He was talking faster and fucking faster too. I wasn't just taking it either, I was pushing my sloppy used arsehole onto him as hard as he was fucking into me. 
"Fuck yes! Breed me!" I shouted out into the night as loudly as I could as he shook and fucked his poisonous cock as far into me as he was able. His sperm jetting into me washing down the stretched and scratched walls of my anus filling me in the way that, he was right, I craved.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2