NL Amsterdam Club Church - Meat Market

Kimberley

Hi guys,

i've been read and heard a lot about Meat Market in club Church in Amsterdam / Netherlands. i'm thinking about to go once after covid. ofcourse with the red hood (bareback allowed) over my head. I am very curious if they are other guys here who have experience with this party. how many loads do you get? can you handle it to take that much of amounts cocks? let me know!

See my previous post on FSM: [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/63656-horse-market-in-berlin-fickstutenmarkt/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-669513

It's a very similar event to the one hosted in Club Church, except FSM doesn't allow Fetish wear (I wish!). FSM is also hosted in various locations around Europe. Berlin being the most notable one. In Amsterdam it's hosted in The Eagle on Warmoesstraat

Went to Meat Market twice and both times got 25-30 cocks in two hours. It's a fucking frenzy and tops get rougher at some point. Nothing I couldn't handle, lol. The highlight was men standing in line to fuck me in the sling and fighting over whose turn it was.

Just one gripe. The provided lube is water based so an hour into the orgy everything, just EVERYTHING was a sticky mess.

Can't really say how many loads I got though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about going for the first time to the meat market. 

Do you have any idea about how much red hoods are there ? I found some videos of similar events and apparently the white hoods are much more present. 😕

Is this frequent for bottom to have been lub by some cocks before (yes I love the contact between my cock and previous cum) or is it not allowed for the meat market and every bottom should begin at 0?

Oh and if especially some twink cumdump planned to go, please do it! :))

27 minutes ago, Athingtodo said:

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about going for the first time to the meat market. 

Do you have any idea about how much red hoods are there ? I found some videos of similar events and apparently the white hoods are much more present. 😕

Is this frequent for bottom to have been lub by some cocks before (yes I love the contact between my cock and previous cum) or is it not allowed for the meat market and every bottom should begin at 0?

Oh and if especially some twink cumdump planned to go, please do it! :))

Meatmarket is a sex game, every top have to mark ur ass with a pen after they fucked you, the bottom with the most marks wins free entry to the next meat market party. so far as i know everybody is fucking in the previous cum you get before him. (a red hood don't mean it's bareback only, the top may decides if he fucks you raw or safe with a condom, bottoms don't be allowed to refuse tops with condoms)

• Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
On 11/8/2021 at 12:43 PM, Kimberley said:

Meatmarket is a sex game, every top have to mark ur ass with a pen after they fucked you, the bottom with the most marks wins free entry to the next meat market party. so far as i know everybody is fucking in the previous cum you get before him. (a red hood don't mean it's bareback only, the top may decides if he fucks you raw or safe with a condom, bottoms don't be allowed to refuse tops with condoms)

Even if you have a red hood at these parties, you are not allowed to refuse a top who wants to fuck you with a condom. That's why you will not see me at these parties. I like the fuck, but not the condom part.

Better go to FuckBoxx in Amsterdam. You get a stamp on your butt that says RAW. And that says it all. 

On 2/17/2022 at 8:47 AM, EuRawBottom said:

Even if you have a red hood at these parties, you are not allowed to refuse a top who wants to fuck you with a condom. That's why you will not see me at these parties. I like the fuck, but not the condom part.

Better go to FuckBoxx in Amsterdam. You get a stamp on your butt that says RAW. And that says it all. 

This would be a deal breaker for me too. We all know the rules at these places are silly, would not hurt to add a raw rule 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went today and had a lot of fun. 

Between 30 and 50 guys I think (enough bottoms for all tops) with a big majority of red hoods so BB!

All kinds of guys, from young to older with all kinds of bodies too. 

I had fun with three bottoms, especially with one in the center on the ground level (I think the winner of the party, he was all the time being fucked) who received my load at the end. 😏

Loved that bottoms were totally dedicated to sucking or offering their ass. 😍

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

14 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

I went today and had a lot of fun. 

Between 30 and 50 guys I think (enough bottoms for all tops) with a big majority of red hoods so BB!

I had fun with three bottoms, especially with one in the center on the ground level (I think the winner of the party, he was all the time being fucked) who received my load at the end. 😏

Was it your first visit to Meatmarket?

15 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

Sounds very hot and of course the bottoms couldn't see who was fucking and breeding them!
I have been at afternoon parties then walked round the bars for a drink and more darkroom sex 😎