NL Amsterdam Club Church - Meat Market

Kimberley

Since Folsom Berlin this month I turned into a real slut and cumdump, took 80 bare cocks (25 loads) this month.

Want to start October by really embracing and confirming my cumdump status so I'll be going to Meat Market for my first time! Already a bit nervous but can't wait to offer my cunt to those anonymous fuckers 🤤 

Hopefully some guys from this forum will breed me as well!

Compress_20220930_085653_3735.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah it was hot, but to be fair also a bit quiet. After 1,5 hours most tops appeared to be done already and after waiting for 10 minutes and not getting any more cock I left.

I stopped counting at the 25th cock entering me 🙂 apparently it were 12 different cocks so I got a lot of repeat fuckers. One load though unfortunately 😞 So my cunt still needs more cum!

• Like 1

You see that a lot. Fucking and no cumming.  Too bad as then you need an artificial lube. Sometimes I use a lube shooter beforehand and then the guy fucking me thinks it is cum 😆. Some start probing with a finger and back off, whilst others find it encouraging.

Hard to get loads where I llve. Most want to use condoms. Fortunately monkey pox infections are dropping and those on PrEP were invited to get a vaccine an/or a booster.  I had my small pox vaccine as a 1 year old so I only needed one shot.