NL Amsterdam Club Church - Meat Market

Kimberley

On 6/8/2022 at 11:31 AM, Athingtodo said:

Did someone go to the previous meat market in may? We want a review! 🤤 I'm thinking about the next in July. 

I am thinking about going in July too, as a bottom. I am curious what it is like 😛

1 hour ago, YoungStudent said:

I am thinking about going in July too, as a bottom. I am curious what it is like 😛

Mmmm I will visit that ass I think. 😏

Do you agree if you prepare a signal? ^^ I did that with another bottom one time. So nice to be able to recognize him despite the fact he was hooded (in red of course). 

Like you write your pseudo on your leg and I can see who you are. 😌

I want you keep a nice memory of my cock deep inside you. 😈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Athingtodo said:

Mmmm I will visit that ass I think. 😏

Do you agree if you prepare a signal? ^^ I did that with another bottom one time. So nice to be able to recognize him despite the fact he was hooded (in red of course). 

Like you write your pseudo on your leg and I can see who you are. 😌

I want you keep a nice memory of my cock deep inside you. 😈

I'll DM you 😉

On 6/8/2022 at 11:30 AM, Athingtodo said:

I think you can get a STD everywhere you know. It's part of the game. This event isn't more dangerous than a simple Grindr plan. If you are white hooded only guys with condom will be allowed to fuck you (keep in mind that will reduce the number of cocks you will have ;)). 

Thank u for a reply:) yeah you are right overall, but I'll be glad even if I get 2-3 fucks. My boypussy is tight, I'll try to give pleasure someone as much as I can:)

On 6/5/2022 at 2:18 PM, Guccimane said:

Hello guys! I want to visit next meat market in July as white hooded. I'm 30 years old bottom and HIV negative. I'm getting so horny when I'm thinking about it, but the problem is that I'm afraid to get HIV or other STDs. Do you think it's a good idea to participate or there is a high chance to get somethin even if people will use a condom? Please give me advice

Hey Guccimane, the chances of getting STD or HIV are decreased to a minimum if you only get fucked by condom users. You are smart in that regard 🙂 However, keep in mind that you might suck some dicks too. Being a top, I didn't see anyone there sucking dicks with protection. The chance of getting HIV is very slim when you suck. Getting STD by giving blowjobs is there, but not that much either. Still, it is a risk. Sex is risky, no way around that.  

Get yourself tested 3 to 5 weeks after the event. If you happen to get a STD, you get treated on time and no harm is done. (I get myself tested every 3 months anyway. It's the smart thing to do if you visit sex parties.)  

I might be there again at the Meat Market July edition. And I do like to fuck white hoods all the time. I am not the only top at Meat Market who likes to use condoms. Most likely you will be fucked by more then 3 guys......

8 hours ago, MMale said:

Hey Guccimane, the chances of getting STD or HIV are decreased to a minimum if you only get fucked by condom users. You are smart in that regard 🙂 However, keep in mind that you might suck some dicks too. Being a top, I didn't see anyone there sucking dicks with protection. The chance of getting HIV is very slim when you suck. Getting STD by giving blowjobs is there, but not that much either. Still, it is a risk. Sex is risky, no way around that.  

Get yourself tested 3 to 5 weeks after the event. If you happen to get a STD, you get treated on time and no harm is done. (I get myself tested every 3 months anyway. It's the smart thing to do if you visit sex parties.)  

I might be there again at the Meat Market July edition. And I do like to fuck white hoods all the time. I am not the only top at Meat Market who likes to use condoms. Most likely you will be fucked by more then 3 guys......

Thanks a lot for advices:) I will definitely follow them. I forgot about sucking dicks to be honest^^ July edition seems to be hotter than summer

On 6/16/2022 at 7:18 AM, Guccimane said:

Thanks a lot for advices:) I will definitely follow them. I forgot about sucking dicks to be honest^^ July edition seems to be hotter than summer

How can you forget sucking dicks!!! 😉

Btw, most bottoms wearing a white hood check with their fingers if the cock is protected with a condom.  Staff walks around to check, but it's still a smart move for bottoms. 

I hope to be there again, Saturday 2nd of July! 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:27 PM, YoungStudent said:

Is that your ass, the profile pic? For sure I will take you. You will have fun at Meat Market! 

3 hours ago, Guccimane said:

Is it true that the ratio of bottoms to tops is 5:1 ? 🙂   

Where did you get that number? Well, I don't think so. More like 2 or 3 tops to 1 bottom. But I'm not there every month. Maybe some days it is 5:1. 

If you want more dicks, where you are placed in the venue is a factor of influence. The question is, how much fucking can you handle 😄 

23 minutes ago, Guccimane said:

No, I meant 4-5 bottoms for 1 top :))

Can u give some advice before going there? For example, how to behave there, and how to reduce the risk, should I take preps or condom will do its thing 

Haha. Condoms and lube are there in large quantities.  

Did you take prep before? If not, I don't think it is smart to take prep without doctor's prescription, or at least without a good check up. It's good to ponder about getting prep anyway. 

I guess there is a lot to say on how to behave as a bottom. But most likely bottoms who visited Meat Market before can give you better suggestions hahaha. I can tell you, it helps if you stick out your ass as long as you can, even if you don't feel anyone touching you.  Some bottoms stand straight and it looks like they need a break. The bottom next is looking more appealing that way..... 

1 hour ago, MMale said:

Haha. Condoms and lube are there in large quantities.  

Did you take prep before? If not, I don't think it is smart to take prep without doctor's prescription, or at least without a good check up. It's good to ponder about getting prep anyway. 

I guess there is a lot to say on how to behave as a bottom. But most likely bottoms who visited Meat Market before can give you better suggestions hahaha. I can tell you, it helps if you stick out your ass as long as you can, even if you don't feel anyone touching you.  Some bottoms stand straight and it looks like they need a break. The bottom next is looking more appealing that way..... 

No, I have never taken preps before. I tried to arrange a visit with doctor yesterday to get a prescription, but I have to wait about two weeks 😞 But, I know I’m negative ,because I didn’t have sex for a long time ^^

Good advice about sticking my ass up :)) I should stream good vibes only