My Boyfriend: The Vacation Cumdump

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Part 6 – Craving the Gift

Liam stood over Martin and James, deciding it was time to take the handsome young man for himself. Too many young guys struggled trying to take Liam’s cock. Liam had waited until his next conquest had been opened up and properly stretched so Liam could enjoy taking him. He’d taken lots of younger guys, most of them would-be models giving it up for a chance to network in the industry; too many of them were adequate at best, and failed to earn the gifts he had to share. James was going to be a rare treat. Intelligence, youth, and success on top of his incredible looks. He was someone who was used to controlling his situation and directing the outcome. Liam was about to take all of that away from James.

“He’s coming for you,” Martin said into James’ ear. 

James watched as Liam took up position between his legs. Some small part of his mind was saying this was crazy — getting fucked out in public like this, surrounded by strangers, and someone he barely knew anything about preparing to take him. But the rest of him craved what was happening in a way he’d never felt before. Liam looked like a Norse god, his blonde hair blazing in the late afternoon sun, his lean, muscular body stretching up into the sky above James’ own athletic body. Liam was stroking his long, uncut cock, spreading lube up and down his shaft in preparation to take James. He felt like a mortal sacrifice awaiting his fate. Liam exuded confident energy and strength: James could only submit himself to Laim’s raw desire. He couldn’t resist. Wordlessly, his legs lifted, knowing this was the right thing to do. Liam grinned, looking down upon the athletically toned 20-something spread before him. The guy was half his age, his legs up and hole eagerly awaiting Liam’s pleasure. The blonde man leaned forward, his body’s weight hovering and then settling on top of James, pressing the younger man’s knees into his shoulders and exposing his freshly bred hole as Liam’s long, stiff cock began to seek it out on its own. He pressed his weight into James, the hot young man groaning in submission. The French-Canadian cock was like a long pole that he deliberately sank into the anxious younger man’s vulnerable hole. James groaned as the hefty cock filled him. He could feel it’s length going deeper than any of the others he’d taken this week. 

“oh yeah,” Liam exhaled, letting his cock rest inside the young piece of ass. “I can feel the other loads in you. You’re a little whore, aren’t you?” His accent sounded thicker than earlier and incredibly sexy. He flexed his cock, and James whimpered. “Your ass is pozzed now. You want an ass full of poz loads, don’t you, whore?”

“Yes,” James said meekly. He was finding it impossible to take a full breath with Liam pressed on top of him. Liam began moving his cock, at first just a few long, deep strokes, but then he angled the strokes, stretching James’ athletic ass even wider than the other. James had never had an uncut cock inside him before; he could feel the hardness sliding in and out of its uncut sheath. It felt like a massage rather than the usual friction. James was instantly under Liam’s spell. “Uhhhhhh. Ah! Uhhhhh!” 

“Do you see the crowd around us? They all see what a whore you are. They want to see me breed you.” James felt a thrill surge through him. Everything Liam said was true. “Let them hear you moaning like a little whore.” 

Liam plunged his long cock into James’ slick hole. “UHHHH!” James didn’t have to try to be louder. His moans and groans were genuine as the powerful man used him. Liam shifted positions so he was kneeling on the blanket, James legs bent on either side of him. Both men’s physiques were fully displayed for the hungry crowd. Liam’s tall, slender body flexed as he drove his cock in and out of the man half his age. James’ athletically built body was laid bare for all eyes, his thick pecs heaved and glistened with sweat in the waning daylight, his toned legs wrapped on either side of the man pounding him. 

Liam rose up and backward onto his knees, gripping James’ ankles and spreading him wide. He plunged his long dick into his conquest, savoring the young man’s grunt as he was impaled, and then slowly pulled out, letting the head rest in the spasming sphincter muscle. Liam watched the head of his thick cock as it teased the hungry hole, plugging just the head in and out of the hole. Despite the pounding it was taking, Liam felt the young man’s sphincter closing around his cock with every stroke.  “FUCK! Your ass is so hot! No wonder everyone in town is breeding it.”

James wanted to say something, but that part of his brain had shut down. All he could do was moan, grunt and whimper as this god mounted and used him. Again and again he felt himself filled with the stiff tool that took his breath away, and the intense mingling of relief and desire whenever the long shaft pulled out. He’d never experienced anything like this before — used as a fuck toy outdoors in front of a crowd. He felt exhilarated! And he didn’t want it to end. Again he groaned, barely believing that he was the person making these noises, under the spell of this man who he’d only met a couple hours ago. 

“This is so hot to watch,” Martin whispered in his ear. “My husband’s cock is amazing, isn’t it?” Again James wanted to speak, but all that came out was a half-grunt and a nod as Liam impaled him again. Martin ran his hand over James’ sculpted pecs and abs, feeling the muscles ripple as the young man was fucked senseless in the dunes. James’ muscular legs were bent in the air as Liam pressed himself deep inside. Martin knew this was simply a conquest for Liam — he likely wouldn’t remember the much younger man’s name tomorrow, but he would relish having taken someone with such a hot body.

“Hold his arms back,” Liam commanded Martin. James felt his arms pressed out to the sides, Martin’s strength holding him down, unable to do anything but accept the pounding from this blonde god. Martin was hard again watching James powerless between them. He wanted to kiss James deeply, but didn’t want to sacrifice hearing the younger man’s desperate moaning. “Uhhhhhh! Ah! Uhhhh!”

Liam felt the last vestiges of control seep out of James’ body. He had him. Now it was time to finish his conquest and claim his prize. 

“You want my gift, don’t you, whore?” Liam said as he started to pick up the pace of his fucking. James moan as his ass was spread wider. He knew what was coming. He desperately wanted it. And all he could do now was moan for it. “Little whore is ready for this poz load.” Liam stretched forward again, his body covering James’ athletic body, pressing the young man into the blanket and the sandy dune beneath it. James was trapped and powerless. Liam was pounding deep into the upturned ass, his long strokes becoming shorter and more intense as the pressure in his balls began to build exponentially. At first James could feel the blonde god’s heavy balls slapping against his bare ass, but that sensation faded as Liam got closer to cumming, his balls drawing up tight as they prepared to release.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum.”

Liam’s head rocked backward even as he plunged downward into the hungry hole. He gave several primal grunts, marking each of the deep thrusts that he allowed to linger inside James’ ass. James felt the shock waves rocking Liam’s body as he began to pumping his pozzed jizz into him. He felt the thick cock spasming as it released a wave of cum. Liam grunted again, letting his cock slide deep up into James’ guts, extracting a groan from the young man who was feeling yet another load filling him. Liam’s body quaked as his muscle tension released. Conquests should be savored, and he looked into the freshly conquered boy’s eyes. There was total submission in James’ eyes; an acceptance of his fate as a cumdump. Liam stayed inside him, wanting to be certain that none of his seed escaped the little whore’s ass. He wanted to see him trek back across the dunes, a marked whore with the loads still inside his prime piece of ass. 

Martin leaned forward and kissed James passionately. Liam withdrew, rolling his weight back into a kneeling position. He admired his own glistened cock, covered with frothy cum. He stood up, gazing down on his conquest. James was laying there in the waning sunlight as a few guys in the crowd clapped before moving on. James couldn’t move and laid there breathing heavily. His body was exhausted while totally relishing the intense sexual experience. He could feel his stretched hole wet with lube and cum, and couldn’t imagine anything better.

I watched for a couple moments longer as Martin caressed James, then turned away, leaving my cumdump boyfriend laying there in the dunes.    

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

• 7 months later...

I know… kills me when the author of a hot story just falls off and doesn’t complete it!  Just delete the stories after a designated time frame, its a waste of time reading older stories only to read to the end and find it incomplete…

This one is awesome to me, and in my opinion its past a point where i rather it be deleted then to be left hanging, leading to the feeling of disappointment.

On 3/26/2022 at 6:42 AM, BoYGaSM said:

I know… kills me when the author of a hot story just falls off and doesn’t complete it!  Just delete the stories after a designated time frame, its a waste of time reading older stories only to read to the end and find it incomplete…

This one is awesome to me, and in my opinion its past a point where i rather it be deleted then to be left hanging, leading to the feeling of disappointment.

So many hot "starter stories" here -- it seems to be the methodology -- a few good lines and leave ya hanging lol -- very few continue to develop, so jack fast 😇

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...