Slut shaming, has it happened to you?

CummyHole

Slut shamed  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you bottoms have been slu shamed for being a cum filled bottom for multiple anon men?

• Yes
    • No

I had a guy slut shame me once. It was just after we finished having sex on the bed he shares with his wife. I don't think it was intentional but it was the way that he worded it that made it clear that he knew exactly what I was and had no problem not just calling me out on it but using me too.

On 5/10/2021 at 6:30 AM, Ljack70 said:

Rude comment removed.  

And this is what I'm talking about.  Contrary to others opinions,  derailing a discussion with derogatory opinions gets you no where.  It's not nasty unless it's shit covered and smelling horribly.   Being loaded up and using cum as lube for the next guy is something that a top should expect of the bottom in that setting.   I am on Prep, so I'm not disease ridden as you are trying to imply. Whether you like or not, your opinion is doing nothing more than trying making someone feel bad if they enjoy anonymous sex. It's the choice of the top to engage or not.  If you thinks its nasty,  stay at home, get some counseling  or otherwise move along.

Edited by drscorpio

On 5/10/2021 at 6:30 AM, Ljack70 said:

Rude comment removed

Really? You come to a topic on the problem of slut-shaming and openly slut-shame the original poster? That’s not how we roll here, dude. In fact, you’re going to find that judgmental posts like that aren’t going to make you any friends anywhere on the forum. I recommend you read around here a bit more and get to know us better.

Edited by drscorpio
  • Upvote 1

On 5/4/2021 at 1:02 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

I later found out that others were doing it in secret, but I got shamed for being upfront about it.

You hit the nail on the head. One of the reasons I left an HIV-prevention organization I'd been volunteering with for years was that the people were barebacking left and right but couldn't bring themselves to talk about it openly. This was in San Francisco circa 2001 — not even a conservative place or time!

I thank bareback bottom "sluts" not only for the pleasure you create but also for challenging social norms.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m 38yo white bi submissive cum dump sissy faggot cum dump bottom and just about into every kind of kink and or sexual fantasies or desires. I’ve been slut shamed most of my life most of the time mainly by guys that were married and or in the closet, ashamed and embarrassed by their sexual cravings and nature. It never bothered me because being slut shamed and degraded was a huge turn on for me. My ex gf used to do it when we’d get into arguments. She’d order me to dress up like a whore, make me walk the parking lot at a park n ride into the woods which was a cruise spot and watch me get passed around by a bunch of random men and record it. We’d then come home, she’d put the video on and make me watch it while she pegged me and verbally degraded me telling me that this is my purpose in life and all I was good for. 

• 1 month later...

Mine is the reverse story. When i was young and a bit overweight (plus i am short and i have a tiny cock) i used to be ashamed that i wasn't a slut. Not being a slut proved i was unattractive. My main reason for wanting more sex was to look good in front of my friends, not for the sex itself. Also the main reason for wanting a boyfriend. Gradually i wised up, and got more piggy, and met more guys who appreciated my body, or who didnt care so long as the sex was fun. And i got more overweight and happier. But i still feel really happy on that rare occasion when i get fucked in a room with lots of guys watching. Being a fat slag is great for my ego. Maybe posting on here is just an extension of that need for attention and is just exhibitionism/desperation! Whatever. I have also had a guy trying to age-shame me (I am 63 but i was 50 at the time and he said 'get out of the way grandad' in a backroom), and plenty of guys see how small my cock is and move away. Fuck em.  For the rest of you out there-come here and fuck my fat arse. And bring your mates.