Best hotel near DFW airport?

Taking a trip up to Dallas for the weekend end of March/ beginning of April and was hoping someone could tell me the best hotel/motel near the airport for taking loads. Room doors facing parking lot, seedy, etc. Also if you want to swing by and drop a load let me know. 

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Hard1 said:

yes, we are here

DFW airport is kinda out of the way, some of the motels in the Irving area are known for cruising, you might have to get over to the Mockingbird area for the seedier motels and bookstores.

Thank you!

After extensive research I booked the Red Roof Inn in Irving. It's just 6 miles from DFW with a free shuttle AND free parking, which is essential for visitors. Also, it's the only motel on that strip with rooms that have doors that open to the outside. A little gorilla tape over the door latch bolt and its easy for cumming n going. I'll be ass up taking loads from Tues, January 24 from 4PM to Wed, January 25 at 10AM. Mockingbird looks like it's a big hard to reach with out a car.

large.1866263665_fingeringmyholejpeg.jpg.47bcfbb10dec3004d69764b75e6208ec.jpg

• 1 year later...