Looking for huge dildos and gangfisting to help me destroy my fuckhole

I have been a bareback gangbang cumdumpster my hole life since high school and have always been a huge size queen who prides herself on being able to take ANY size cock in my pussy to the balls. guys have fucked me 1,2 and 3 cocks at a time and with many objects, from fruits and vegetables to tools, baseball bats, bug dildos and obviously their fists. the first time I took a guys entire forearm up my ass I knew I was destined to have a stretched out, trashed fuckhole that gets gangfisted by groups of strangers. now I really wanna get gangfisted by huge groups of men who wanna shove their arms up my ass and just destroy my fuckhole. l wanna get so loose that I can take 2 arms at a time. I have lots of big dildos and have been fucked by horse cock dildos over 2 feet long. I am looking to collect the biggest, longest, fattest dildos I can find. I have a few in mind that will really stretch my pussy out. any suggestions or donations would be great. right now, my smallest dildo is 10 inches long and 6.5 inches around, my biggest single head dildo is 14 inches long and 8 inches around. thats not enough for what l need. I want men to tell me I have the loosest pussy they ever fucked. I wanna work up to the biggest one in these pics.

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 10.49.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 11.10.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 11.11.46 AM.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My fuck machine does destroy my fuckhole everytime. you can sit for hours on it, endless pleasure. of course you can buy bigger dildo's for it and a attachment for use with ur own existing dildo's. going to upgrade to the premium machine when i have the money for it. the premium one is quite expensive

20210123_143745.thumb.jpg.6b1573d1da525387de344438fbfcbafe.jpg

Edited by Kimberley
  • Thanks 1

Try Crackstuffers toys. They have a “large long bone” double ended dildo that is absolutely massive. I own it, but there’s no way I could take it yet. Myself and a bottom buddy plan to work on it together when our covid lockdown eases.

You’ll need someone to shove it up you, I think. I tried using mine solo, lying on my back with my legs spread and it up against the skirting board. I found it was too flexible and kept bending. Maybe you’ll have more luck though.

[think before following links] https://crackstuffers.com/products/bn01?variant=29422350139490

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 11:58 PM, subBottomKink said:

Try Crackstuffers toys. They have a “large long bone” double ended dildo that is absolutely massive. I own it, but there’s no way I could take it yet. Myself and a bottom buddy plan to work on it together when our covid lockdown eases.

You’ll need someone to shove it up you, I think. I tried using mine solo, lying on my back with my legs spread and it up against the skirting board. I found it was too flexible and kept bending. Maybe you’ll have more luck though.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://crackstuffers.com/products/bn01?variant=29422350139490

Had no idea this site existed! definitely gonna have to save up some money to add to my toy collection now!

A fucking machine is a costly investment, but, its worth it.
No matter how hard you try, you will tire out your arms, or legs trying to pound your hole for hours.
And you can NOT fuck your hole like a machine can.
A few hours taking a POUNDING from a machine, even with a medium sized toy will leave your hole puffy and gaped open.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/9/2021 at 5:48 PM, aznbottom said:

yes! I wanna be just as loose as this whore. I wanna make videos of myself taking such huge dildos, so deep that people wonder how it’s even possible

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm currently sitting with this 3 inch diameter 9 inch circumference and 9 inch long butt plug in my man cunt, but I intend to go as far as I can before I stop stretching. The feel of being stretched more and more is addictive.

IMG_3013.JPG

Edited by descartes70817
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Try this one... I couldn't believe how THICK this is! I haven't gotten past the head, YET.. Poppers have done wonders for taking more each time, but I think I'm going to need help from Miss Tina, possible Gina, and poppers, to take this bad boy!

[think before following links] https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805138008600.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.133.73b01802TXchCr&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

image.png.b1de5b04b0dddf4d142169afd1173833.png

image.png.b30ff2ac8ac7c9fd880a27c4769bbf0b.pngimage.png.b30ff2ac8ac7c9fd880a27c4769bbf0b.pngimage.png.b1de5b04b0dddf4d142169afd1173833.png

On 4/22/2021 at 1:56 PM, Loveitraw said:

Mr Hankey's "Seahorse." It comes in various sizes and is great for stretching you open. The attached pic is the large model, there is a xl and an xxl available though those are definitely not for the faint of heart😈

20210422_135215.jpg

love to be wrecked by that

• Like 1