Anyone here from Columbus, OH and still active?

Bottom here. Just curious if anybody from Columbus, OH is still active. I'm not looking at the moment for anything but wanted to get a gauge on the activity in Columbus. Ever since Craigslist went down, I noticed the impact it has on the hookup scene in general. It's like there's not a centralized platform anymore for guys to meet up. Where is everyone? lol Anyone still here and active?

Hey man, I would still love to meet up, even if it's over a coffee.  I've never actually gotten to talk to anyone who's done this so having somebody to chat with, whether at your hotel or in public, would be awesome.  In addition, I've never topped at all, ever.  So who knows, if I try it one day and I like it then bam, I might get addicted.  lol  When's the next time you're coming up this way?

Also, I would love to find somebody who would be open to kicking/punching/whichever my balls.  My balls need to be tortured (preferably while I'm tied up but not a requirement).  No sex needs to be involved but this is something I really want done.  lol

On 3/10/2021 at 11:08 PM, ScaredAndShy said:

Hey man, I would still love to meet up, even if it's over a coffee.  I've never actually gotten to talk to anyone who's done this so having somebody to chat with, whether at your hotel or in public, would be awesome.  In addition, I've never topped at all, ever.  So who knows, if I try it one day and I like it then bam, I might get addicted.  lol  When's the next time you're coming up this way?

I would love to meet up sometime.  It will likely be 2 weeks or so before I get back out there.

I cant help with the abuse thing though. I just don't do pain at all.

9 minutes ago, headnurse20 said:

I would love to meet up sometime.  It will likely be 2 weeks or so before I get back out there.

I cant help with the abuse thing though. I just don't do pain at all.

No worries.  And I look forward to your schedule.

On 3/17/2021 at 12:16 PM, BBpigBottom said:

I travel to Columbus on Saturdays to visit Club Columbus. Dayton is where is live, but the action here isn’t as much as the club has to offer.

ooo, I would love to meet up and pick your brains.

14 hours ago, BBpigBottom said:

Hit me up on bbrt or text me at 9373483725. I’ll be at the Club tomorrow as well, and will hopefully surpass 20 loads finally.

I'll text you when I can.  I'm not available this week because my car is in the shop but I'll see what I can do next week.

On 3/20/2021 at 1:04 PM, ScaredAndShy said:

I'll text you when I can.  I'm not available this week because my car is in the shop but I'll see what I can do next week.

Understandable. I usually head to Columbus Saturday evenings when I’m available. Next weekend I’m going to Flex in Cleveland with a friend and staying a couple nights there.