Best cumdump hotel

pbjc2018

In town next week and trying to figure out which hotel to stay in to collect loads. 

I’ve seen post about Heart of Chicago Motel and Rodeway Inn on Lincoln. My concern with HoC is how nearly all the rooms can be seen by the office. Will they notice/care if many guys are coming and going? Will be in town on a Sunday so hoping there won’t be as much “competition” of sorts. I get it’s a cumdump hotel but don’t want to be there with many others if I can help it. 

Any other suggestions besides these 2?

C3CB7583-CD73-4AA3-984A-3AC08A7CB60E.jpeg

• Like 1

Guest PlowMyField

The office didnt care. The last time I was there, the hotel manager asked if I wanted the same room from my previous time. And then the night desk guy was chatting with me in Grindr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HOC tends to be the most popular choice for deviant husbandry. It's pretty no-nonsense as long as you aren't outside being obnoxious, there's parking, and Andersonville/Edgewater/Rogers Park is full of kinky dicks. But HOC always hovers around $100  and is always more expensive than the Lincoln Ave dives which are a few miles away (and offering far little improvements over said dives). Also you will be competing against a variety of other cumdumps for dicks, always and forever. But the staff are tolerant, if not friendly, and it's pretty safe. 

Might not last too long but Covid allowed for some crazy deals downtown. Was fun nutting on some $400/night beds since these hotels were at 12% capacity this last year. I've also got a frequent flier card for the Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace which benefits from its Boystown (now "Northalsted") location. I've also had sleazy fucks in cheap Chicagoland hotels/motels in the towns of Skokie, Elk Grove Village, Bridgeview, anything on Mannheim Road and Lansing, but it's hit or miss in the burbs and requires some early advertising to muster up the married dick or get guys to travel ALL the way out there from downtown. 

• Like 1