To what extent has the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdowns, social distancing, etc, impacted your sexual activities?

MusclePig

To what extent has the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdowns, social distancing, etc, impacted your sexual activities?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. To what extent has the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdowns, social distancing, etc, impacted your sexual activities?

• I stopped casual hookups at least for a time
    • I continued casual 1-on-1 hookups, but avoided group settings
    • I attended group sex events, provided they didn't violate local gathering rules
    • I attended unofficial/"underground" group sex events, even when they violated the rules
    • I would have been willing to attend unofficial/"underground" group sex events, if I could find them

I used to frequent the Monday naked nights at Vault in London.  Better than trying to find action on the apps, especially at the beginning of the week.  Once lockdown happened and Vault shut down, that went out the window.  Also, being poz (though undetectable) I wasn't taking any chances with how some new virus might cause some unknown effects; it wasn't (and still isn't) worth the crapshoot of a random hookup to wind up with God only knows what to deal with afterwards.

I'm lucky enough to have 2 regular fuck boys and yeah, we kept on fucking through 2020. What I really missed was the intense feeling I get when sinking my cock into a different dude for the first time. That first fuck is always amazing. Finally a couple of weeks ago I fucked a cub who I've been chatting with on BBRT since Christmas. I pumped him full of seed, fukkin needed it - so did he.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 4:29 PM, fisterm8 said:

I've taken around 60 loads during the past year... Approx 40 from a young guy who breeds me anon and the other 20 from individual  random anon guys of all ages needing to unload.... One good thing due to covid is I find loads squirted up me are bigger possibly due to tops I've met not having a regular release..... So overall its been good for me....... I try to keep all loads in me as long as possible... Usually all night as I prefer my body to absorb it. 

When I'm having a group fuck and taking several loads, I prefer to hold it in me, but then do a huge cumfart right at the end. Of course, sometimes I take so many loads, then my ass reaches the overflow point, regardless.

39.png.f7ac8c84851bd6fda665bfbbb9a9b987.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 10:00 PM, MusclePig said:

When I'm having a group fuck and taking several loads, I prefer to hold it in me, but then do a huge cumfart right at the end. Of course, sometimes I take so many loads, then my ass reaches the overflow point, regardless.

39.png.f7ac8c84851bd6fda665bfbbb9a9b987.png

Fuck. How many loads was that?

• 1 year later...

Hi all! Just came home from one of my sex clubs in my country (Austria, Europe). Few people, hardly action, people leaving soon. The hosts told me that this seems to be a new behaviour due to 2 years of that fucking Virus. Less people, less action, people going home early. As a man in heat 24/7 this is shocking. Same all over the world? If not which country might give me shelter as a „sex refugee“?

I hope you're not talking about F56 in Vienna. That place was so much fun when I visited.

I'm in Berlin at the moment visiting. The guys are fucking here lol. 

At one sex cinema though, I did see some guys wearing a mask. I respect the decision, but, I think it kills the mood.  I can wrap my brain around the idea of wanting sex but not wanting to get sick - so I guess a mask and a condom serve similar purposes. Has corona changed us? I think the biggest risk takers never stopped fucking. The most risk averse individuals took a break. Maybe what we're seeing now is that some of the guys who were in the middle are still being more careful. And I respect that. The pandemic isn't over. It's just not being covered as much. I'd like to think I'm taking calculated risks. It's not like I'm visiting a darkroom taking raw dick every night lol.