Almost breathless Curly spoke; "You're damn right it's fuckin time. Cuuuummmin ... fuuuuuuccck... loaden your guts man  ... blasting my poison load deep!"

Simultaneously Hubby; "Oh, oohh, ooooh my God. Frickin knocking me up you bastard. You're pozing my sorry ass  ... fuuuuuuccck  .... fuck  ... oooph. I'm cumming lover  ... take my last negative load. Gonna be pozing you from now on. No fuckin way you're going on PrEP now. No fuckin way!"

Me at the same time; "Love it Hubby.  Sooo fuuuuuuccck,  Argh  ... Argh  ... fuck just shot my wad. I think it hit the wall!"

Curly pulled out of Hubby and licked the cum off the wall. With Hubby now out of me Curly spit my cum in as lube and was up my fuck shoot calling to the audience; "One of you homos better get in my hole with your raw cock. Fuck me on to knock up this negative ass. We don't want this couple to be sero-discordant now do we?"

Me; "Yeah man,  fuck me silly! Give me what you gave Hubby. Poz me, knock me up."

It took three guys breeding his ass before he filled what space I had left with his super charged load. Three more strangers bred me after that bringing my load count to twenty two that day. 

Hubby and I debated going for PNP the next day; but, I was really ready to be poz. Hubby really wanted to go to the clinic but decided he might as well join me, on one condition. If by some miracle he converted and I didn't, I would promise to not go on PrEP. I had no intention of giving up the excitement of highly risky sex so had no trouble making or keeping my promise. 

Three weeks later Hubby fell deep into fuck flu.  Within the week the clinic confirmed his poz status. 

To our great surprise I would have to follow through on our promise. Cum slut bottom that I was I had somehow dodged the bullet. Actually I had taken the toxic cum bullet but it had refused to lodge in my blood stream. Go figure. 

Over the next six months Hubby pumped his highly toxic loads into my bottle brush prepared ass at least four times per week. I was getting bred by Dr. McSteamy, Sam the janitor and a few other staff and anonymous visitors during work at the hospital. I even attended a pozing orgy where I took highly charged loads  from five different tops in the course of three hours. Stubbornly I kept getting negative test results. Hubby was growing suspicious that I might have broken my promise to him and was sneaking PrEP behind his back. 

I was getting desperate. By now I was consumed by converting. I found myself spending hours researching the internet. Finally I came across a likely solution to my desperation. I didn't tell Hubby, just planned a weeks vacation for myself. I was going to a ranch with a trupple of gifters who specialized in hard conversion cases like mine. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Hubby was confused by my unfamiliar secrecy but didn't stand in the way of my trip. He had been able to infect one willing target in the six months he had been poz and found the experience so hot and exciting he planned to spend the time we were apart at the bathhouse knocking up as many men as requested his special poz DNA. 

One of the three lovers I was off to visit met me at the airport. I thought I would cum in my pants the moment I saw him holding a sign with my name in the arrivals lounge. 

6 feet 4 inches, 280 pounds of solid bear meat. Wearing faded warn blue jeans clearly outlining the large cock snaking down the left leg. His green plaid flannel shirt, like Mountain Man's (visitor at the hospital) was half open revealing a carpet of black chest hair. His tan face sported a nicely trimmed thick beard. All I wanted to do was kiss this total stranger right there in the middle of the crowd. 

He must have been a mind reader 'cause as I walked up to him he leaned down and planted a passionate kiss on my lips complete with tongue. I could feel a wet spot form in the crotch of my jeans. 

"Let's get you to the ranch buddy. Hank and Stu can't wait to start your program. I'm Frank by the way. "

The ranch was a forty five minute drive and their home and out buildings back a mile long private drive, totally isolated from any neighbour's prying eyes. 

Stu was up a ladder against the barn and came down to the truck as we arrived. He was naked save work socks and boots. At six feet  200 pounds he also sported a generously haired body and thick beard. This hair was the most beautiful auburn red I have ever seen, and he had smiling eyes to melt a glacier. 

I was welcomed with a sturdy hand shake and massive bear hug. The scent of his sweat was intoxicating. 

By this point I knew it didn't matter if I didn't convert this week, I was in for fantastic sex no matter what. 

I was ushered into the house to meet Hank. He was cooking while stark naked. His body was the least hairy of the three and would tip the scales at over 300 pounds. 

His greeting was to remove my shirt and push me to my knees. I was fed his very thick short cock. It was a grower reaching six inches as it hardened in my mouth with copious amounts of sweet precum. 

Frank was quickly undressing. I was maneuvered to bend over a chair. As I continued my sucking Stu's raw eight inches were manhandled into my ass with the aid of Crisco. 

Frank also now naked spoke; "We all know why you are here so there's no need waisting time getting the first of our many loads of toxic cum into your system. As you well know none of us are on meds and we each carry a transport load of virus to dump into you with each breeding. We're naturists so you will not see or need clothes for the rest of your stay. We'll service your ass many times each day and to that we'll add blood slams every evening. Three per evening each drawn directly from each of us and inserted directly into your blood stream. If you leave here without the virus bulldozing through your system you'll know you are just plain resistant and it's not meant to be."

I had been working Hank's cock the entire time and he was next to speak; "Would you shut the fuck up Frank. This guys a great cock sucker and I'm ready to blow my load. Get out of the way Stu, this is going up his fuck shoot where it can do the most good."

They quickly switched places and I could feel every blast of Hank's hot cum paint my guts. I counted eight shots. 

His softening erection had no sooner pulled out than Stu was back in just in time to moan as I felt convulsions of his big tool spraying deep. 

Frank took time to move me to the kitchen table and do me in missionary position. He viciously pumped my eager hole while holding my entranced gaze for fifteen minutes with his eleven inch wonder. "Here it cums slut! The third and most toxic load yet. Fuuuuuuccck! Take it you fuckin chaser. Pozing what's left of your neg ass!"

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Over the course of the evening they each charged my sore ass with two to four more donations of toxin. Frank again was last doing me in the shower. 

When we returned to the kitchen Hank had a slim young man bent over the table. His three hundred pounds were driving into the small man's ass like an elephant fucking a gazelle. The gazelle was grunting with each pile drive. But it was clearly groans and sighs begging for more. When Hank pushed in and held deep the young voice called out; "That's it Daddy Hank, recharge my baby pig hole. Give me what this fucking bad boy deserves. Fill me with your toxic juices."

Frank answered my quizzical look; "Oh, we forgot to tell you about our hired hand Mike. He sleeps in the bunkie beyond the barn. You'll be sleeping with him."

With massive Hank off of Mike I was able to get a good look at the little guy. He was about 5' 3" and might have weighed 120 pounds soaking wet. He was pretty hairless but covered in tattoos. They made me think of XXX rated graffiti you'd see in a high school bathroom stall. The words 'toxic cum' with an arrow pointing to his hole were on one ass cheek. A biohazard on his left arm. A scorpion on his right hip above his big cock.  A very large dick for such a small man. These were just a few of the tattoos that stood out and weren't like scribbling. 

Mike approached me with an easy smile and a high five as he announced; "Hi, let me show you our diggs."

I kissed the trupple goodnight and followed Mike to the small cabin beyond the barn. It was a simple small room with a double bed. What I thought was a bathroom was a closet with a small sink. There was an outhouse if I needed a dump. Anywhere else was fine if I was taking a piss. Mike would prefer if I did need  to piss that I do so down his throat or up his ass. He liked to think of himself as the ranch urinal. 

We brushed our teeth at the small sink and hopped into bed. I was aware of Mike spooning me with  his naked body but was so jet lagged and warn out by the evening fuckathon that I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow. 

Something nudged me awake after what felt like an hour but was probably only ten minutes. Mike's big cock was probing at my back door. "Hey fella, I need release having just been bred. I know you're tired. I'll make this quick."

Since I was already well lubricated with multiple loads he slipped right in. His big raw cock felt surprising good in spite of my exhaustion. When he stopped giving me a huge hickey on  the side of my neck he requested I roll on my back. He preferred to fuck me in missionary position 'cause he loved to kiss the guys getting his toxic poison'.

He was a great kisser and an even better top. Despite his small physical stature he was not short on power and was soon slapping away at my well used butt. True to his word he was unloading in me within three minutes.

I came for my first time that evening. A hands free climax with some cum hitting my face. 

"There, that's better" he said; "we'll both sleep soundly now."

And we did; with me dropping into the sleep of the dead entertain amazing dreams of this tattoo laden pig and many others breeding me over and over all night.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I began to emerge from my deep sleep to the sound of a rooster crowing and heavy breathing in my ear. I realized Mike's big erection was pistoning my ass. "Good morning sweet heart! I was beginning to wonder if you'd sleep through this breeding the way you did at 2 AM. I couldn't let your guts dry out now could I. You're a bit dirty up there so let's move this outside."

Me; "Fuck, sorry, I should run and clean out."

Mike; "Hey man, I'm a fuckin pig, doesn't bother me one bit."

The morning air felt fresh and cool on my naked body. Mike sat on the Muskoka chair at the door of his bunkie and I sat on his big raw cock as I stretched to greet the rising sun. "Turn around here, I want to see your handsome face as I plough in your first toxic load of this new day."

It was awkward but doable, and now the curve of his cock hit my prostate every stroke. It was not long 'til I had a hands free orgasm with cum landed in Mike's eye. My spasming ass brought him off and my guts were once again being flooded. 

The next three days were a blur of breedings by the trupple. The evening blood slams were incredibly intimate and erotic. Watching each guy draw fresh toxic blood from their arms and then carefully find my best vein followed by plunging their poison directly into my blood stream got me so fuckin hard I could barely wait to get to the bunkie and release in Mike's tattooed ass. Mike loved flip fucking and took as many loads from me as he delivered. By bedtime each night there was a steady flow of toxic cum leaking out my wrecked hole and running down my legs. 

Mid-morning of day four Stu was nailing my ass in the barn sling. This provided me a view of his gorgeous auburn bush slamming into me and the long drive to the  ranch through the open doors. 

I heard them before before I saw a parade of twenty or so Harleys rumbling into view. Stu looked to check and told me; "This is your lucky day poz chasing cum pig. What you see is our local club of Hell's Angels. Not only will they provide you with the best pozing gangbang in the state they party with the best drugs. We never know when they'll come, they just have an open invitation. They converted Frank, Hank and I during one awesome orgy. "

The bikes parked at the door of the barn and riders were stripping as they dismounted their hogs. Three men clad only in leather harnesses approached Stu and I. Each proudly displayed a biohazard tattoo over their substantial cocks. One fed his erection to my mouth, one began to fuck him and the biggest in body and fuck tool impaled Stu. Any sense of pastoral quite was eliminated by grunts, groans and the egging on of the growing crowd; many of whom were now sucking and fucking each other. 

The first to unload was the cock deep in my throat. Each volley blasting past my tonsils. I could hear his assailant groan his orgasm and shortly thereafter the big guy unloaded in Stu. Stu was pinned deep inside me as each spasm of his orgasm rocketed through my entire body. 

My feet and hands were then tied into the sling with leather straps. I wasn't going anywhere or being given any control. Over the next three hours cock after naked cock jack hammered my gaping ass hole. 

I lost track of the loads flooding me; as well as the number of biohazard, scorpion, and striking cobra tattoos. One guy's snake wrapped his entire body shoulders to cock. The poisonous red tongue stretched down the top of his erection. It was so fuckin hot watching this tongue sting in and out of my hairy sopping vulnerable hole. 

As the club rumbled away down the long drive the trupple and Mike freed me from the sling and helped me walk 'til I had regained my balance. We then made our way to the farm pond for a soothing skinny dip. It was clear every ass was still hosting many of the Angel's loads. 

I slept so soundly that night I have no idea how many more loads Mike pumped into me during the night. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

I could not have dreamed up such a fuckin awesome week. Not only was the none stop wreakless sex outstanding I had quickly grown very fond of the trupplet Stu, Hank and Frank. The outdoor morning flip fuck with Mike my last morning at the ranch had been particularly passionate. With both our asses freshly loaded we could barely pull ourselves away from our post coital embrace as we wept like inconsolable babies. 

Halfway on the drive to the airport for my return flight I took violently ill. Frank stopped on the shoulder and I wretched and vomited everything from the bottom of my boots. I crawled back into the truck feeling like a harshly rung dishcloth. By the time we reached the airport I had spiked an incredible feavor. It felt like I had a steam locomotive racing through every blood vessel. I was barely conscious and my head felt like it was going to explode. 

I'm surprised they even let me on my flight. I have no memory of going through check-in. 

I became conscious as I was being hoisted out of a wheelchair at the door of my plane. Two flight attendants gayer than pink balloons were hoisting me and practically carrying me to my seat. I never pick a seat at the very back of the plane so they must have wangled some special arrangement. I vaguely noticed there were very few people on the flight and there was noone other than me in the back three rows. 

Before the flight attendants did their preflight spiel they gave me some pills and two airline potions of scotch to wash them down with. I was asleep before we even taxied. 

With my head still splitting I emerged from an erotic dream state to see one of the attendants sucking my dick. I soon noticed the other attendant removing his clothes in the seat beside me by the window. 

Fully naked he maneuvered over my now ragging hard on and impaled it into his silky ass hole. As he began bouncing up and down I knew this was a reverse rape; but, it couldn't be rape as I enjoyed it especially because it diverted my attention from my suffering. 

The other attendant settled into the seat beside me, freed his five inch erection and pulled my sweaty hand over to hold it. 

Seated attendant; "I hope you don't mind. My buddy couldn't pass up your blazing poz cock. He decided to chase three weeks ago. He's taken a few loads but your's is the 1st guaranteed toxic cum. He's desperate to get pozed and over the moon to do so as part of the 'mile high club.' "

Me; "But what makes you guys so sure I'm poz?"

Attendant; "Frank told us. We saw him wheel you into the building. Our gay poz radar's went off immediately. When we saw you were in line for our flight we persuaded the checkin clerk to let us take care of you rather than bump you off the flight. We offered to fuck the queen next time we came through but no deal. That's when Frank offered to breed him in the public bathroom during his break. Bingo. You were in our care. Frank told us all about your week long fuckathon and multiple poz blood slams. He assured us there was no doubt you were down with the fuck flu and the HIV toxin was replicating like mad in your blood stream and cum."

I have no idea how I stayed conscious enough to take in his words. The self fucking occurring on my cock must have been the cause. 

My mind began to fog and slip into a delusional dream state. My body had transformed into the cobra from the bikers tattoo. My cock the snakes dark angry red tongue jabbing into my victims rectum. Suddenly poison shot from the submerged tongue and stung into the guts of my prey. I fell totally unconscious with the satisfying assurance I had just pozed this flight attendant's negative ass. He would carry my poison for the rest of his life!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1