Tattoo artist for tattoo fetish in Germany and surrounding countries? - Tattoo Fetish Artist in Deutschland und die Umgebung?

Hello everyone. I do have a tattoo fetish (getting tattoos). Is there possibly any tattoo artist, who also shares the fetish as a dom (putting tattoos on people´s skin) and would like a canvas for his works (me), or some works we both agree on? I am looking for someone in Germany, or close to German borders in Luxembourg, France, Belgium and possibly Netherlands.

It could be great fun and turn on, if you know what I mean .)
--------------------------------------
Hallo. Ich habe ein Tattoofetish (als Sub, neue Tattoos zu haben). Ist da vielleicht ein Tattoo Artist wo hat der selber Fetish (als Dom, Tattoo Artist) der möchte ein Canvas für seine Tattoo Bilder (mich) oder möchte Artstücke tattoowieren die wir vereinigen? Ich suche jemand in Deutschland, oder neben Deutsche Grenze in Luxembourg, Frankreich, Belgien und vielleicht auch Niederlanden.

Es kann sehr geil sein, falls du weiß was ich meine .)

This is very intriguing. I’m also a sub, and currently tattooless. I’ve been considering getting one for quite a while, but I’ve always wanted it to be something personal to me, and I’ve had difficulty deciding.

Is your idea that a Dom will tattoo you with whatever he wants, wherever he wants, like branding? Would you be coming back for more? I’m curious as to how you see this working.

Unfortunately I can’t actually answer your question, sorry!

I do have some tattoos and the idea of him doing me a tattoo I´d like or a tattoo we at least somehow agree on beforehand turns me on. I found out that the process of getting tattoos turns me on, the tattoo machine doing its work and the tattoo artist´s hand touching me in the process, even though normally, I hate needles. I think I will gladly be coming for more, but I´m not looking for 100 percent random designs or just someone who wants to better his/her tattoo skills. It can be a lot of smaller tattoos, or transformation through a large tattoo image (which will take long to make and I would have to return).

If there was someone who would volunteer as a canvas for my own tattoo, we could try that as well, but I will start as a total tattoo artist/tattoo artist dom beginner, so I don´t know if there will be lots of people into that.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

It's extremly hot to be helpless at the mercy of a tattooist. I got a forced tattoo by my former girlfriend and experienced it again a few years later during a session with a dominatrix (the attached cuffs).

Being bound and then you hear the sound of the tattoo gun shortly before the first stich - incredible! 

If there is a top (in germany) who is willing to do this, I'm gladly in. Please message me!

Es ist so geil, wenn man hilflos dem Tätowierer ausgeliefert ist. Ich habe mehrere Zwangstattoos - eines von meiner damaligen Ferundin und konnte es einige Jahre später mit einer Domina erneut erleben (die angehängten Handschellen).

Wenn man gefesselt ist und plötzlich das Surren der Tattoomaschine hört und dann den ersten Stich spürt - Wahnsinn!

Wenn es hier (in Deutschland) einen Top gibt, der sowas umsetzen würde, dann bin ich dabei: bitte melde dich!

Fessel mich_th.jpg