Hank's on Saturdays?

Tightass74

On 3/13/2021 at 4:06 PM, Tightass74 said:

It's March 2021 - what is Hank's like on Saturdays and Saturday nights? I'm looking at heading down. What can I expect there? Thanks...

Usually  something going on there.  Get a drink, go to the back yard and look around.  Although I've seen guys get fuckt in several areas, most fucking goes on in the far left rear under the canopy. 

Just watch for visual clues, or give then depending on what you want.  Crotch rubbing, sitting on a chair with cock out or bent over a chair with your ass up.

Some times guys don't want to go into bar, and the parking lot can also be fun.

If it's slow there, Barcodes is just up the road.   Its a bit "classier "  There is a sink as you walk in and must wash hands. No temperature check like at Hanks,  but honestly temperature check at Hanks is a joke.  They typically hold the scanner way too far from forehead to be accurate. 

Either place, the later you go, the better.  Make use of gay apps to see who might be there.  Have fun and let us know how it goes!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

Usually  something going on there.  Get a drink, go to the back yard and look around.  Although I've seen guys get fuckt in several areas, most fucking goes on in the far left rear under the canopy. 

Just watch for visual clues, or give then depending on what you want.  Crotch rubbing, sitting on a chair with cock out or bent over a chair with your ass up.

Some times guys don't want to go into bar, and the parking lot can also be fun.

If it's slow there, Barcodes is just up the road.   Its a bit "classier "  There is a sink as you walk in and must wash hands. No temperature check like at Hanks,  but honestly temperature check at Hanks is a joke.  They typically hold the scanner way too far from forehead to be accurate. 

Either place, the later you go, the better.  Make use of gay apps to see who might be there.  Have fun and let us know how it goes!

Thank you so much! I will.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, never thought of the parking lot activity - will definitely see if there is anyone lingering out there next time.  There's some activity in the few hotels just about 2 miles N of Hanks & Barcodes too.  Lots of horny daddies and construction worker types. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, princeneel said:

Hmm, never thought of the parking lot activity - will definitely see if there is anyone lingering out there next time.  There's some activity in the few hotels just about 2 miles N of Hanks & Barcodes too.  Lots of horny daddies and construction worker types. 

Good advice,  but likely get fuckt at bars!