Are things really that much better pre/post COVID?

tocumdump

Hi!

New member here and generally very new to being a cumdump. I started getting into it late last year and I'm hooked. I feel like I want to take as many loads as possible and I set my lifetime goal at 100. Every Friday, I turn into a cumdump and generally try to take as many loads as possible (very very rarely refuse loads from anyone). I've been successful but have never broken my record of 10. There are various factors of course, maybe I'm not attractive enough or maybe I'm too young/naive that people don't want me etc. but I'm wondering how much of this is impacted by COVID? Since I was never into the scene pre-COVID, I don't know how it was pre-COVID and I'd like to assume post-COVID, things will be a lot similar to pre-COVID, at least, for breeding scene. From what I'm seeing, people who are committed are taking 25+ loads and I'm honestly really jealous haha.

I'm a 28 yo Southeast Asian guy, athletic but not muscular body, and I live in Toronto, Canada if any of this matters. Heard things are much more fun in the US, can't wait to go there when things are okay again!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The tangible pre-vs post Covid change will be that some venues that offer opportunities to meet and play will close. For instance, London's biggest sauna in Vauxhall has already permanently closed. I know other places are asking for support with GoFundMe pages to try and stay in business. Licensing policy and property prices will make it difficult to replace the ones that close. Not just in London, I hear a few of my favourite haunts in Berlin have permanently closed. These places need our help and support or they will be gone. 

• Like 1

Here in Lincoln (UK) there is one "Gay bar" - it's actually a LGBTQ Night Club although most of the patrons are indeed straight.

It is a great venue, everyone is so accepting, there's an excellent atmosphere and gay/straight/trans happily mix and chat.

Since last March, they have had virtually no revenue, they did open briefly between lockdowns 1 and 2, music was quiet, table service, reduced people inside etc, it didn't really work as a pub, but people went to support them (sadly, I only made it there once).

They have missed their "big" days - Lincoln Pride, Halloween, Christmas, New Year, even Easter they did special nights (giving away Easter Eggs, although weird after several double Vodka and Coke, everyone still ate them!) .

IF it was forced to close, it would probably not reopen as a night club, and Lincoln would lose it's only truly gay venue. 

To be honest, they have made it this far and the end is hopefully insight

For me things got better. I usually get a hotel room and do random fucks near ASU.  Since covid I started renting a town house near there. I have a regular guy that likes fisting and kinky stuff but really isnt into fucking. We usually play off and on all weekend. With everyone out of work and the college guys not in school I found that free pizza and beer will attract a lot of guys. Most guys just chill and hang out for a bj or a quick fuck. Once we met a few guys and word got out I was kept busy all weekend. One day I had 16 loads and was fisted for 3 hours. Another day we had a starwars marathon and I had cocks, fists, pool balls, and a vodka bottle fucked into me. 

• Upvote 2

It’s a mixed bag really. Early on when Covid hit guys just would not hook up out of fear of getting it. Gyms and bars closed here in Dallas as did the big sex club (Club Dallas) and spas where you could cruise, strip clubs, adult book stores, and so on. That did drive guys onto the apps looking to hook up so you did get some new faces. As Covid wore on horniness won out over fear of Covid. Things started to reopen like adult book stores, gyms, bars, and so on. It’s not like it was before as it’ was reduced capacity, but now everything can open up as much as they want. Cruising at the gym started happening again months ago and now that the weathers nice again guys are out cruising trails and parks. It’s getting back to the same old faces on the apps again too. It feels like it’s getting closer to as it was before Covid but not quite yet. Most of the gay businesses seem like they’ll survive. I never stopped hooking up but group stuff just wasn’t happening much. I’ve done group stuff but it was pretty three ways or four guys...rarely ever more than four. That said I’m thinking of doing spring break as I know there will be a LOT of horny guys looking for action.

• Upvote 2

On 3/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, tocumdump said:

Hi!

New member here and generally very new to being a cumdump. I started getting into it late last year and I'm hooked. I feel like I want to take as many loads as possible and I set my lifetime goal at 100. Every Friday, I turn into a cumdump and generally try to take as many loads as possible (very very rarely refuse loads from anyone). I've been successful but have never broken my record of 10. There are various factors of course, maybe I'm not attractive enough or maybe I'm too young/naive that people don't want me etc. but I'm wondering how much of this is impacted by COVID? Since I was never into the scene pre-COVID, I don't know how it was pre-COVID and I'd like to assume post-COVID, things will be a lot similar to pre-COVID, at least, for breeding scene. From what I'm seeing, people who are committed are taking 25+ loads and I'm honestly really jealous haha.

I'm a 28 yo Southeast Asian guy, athletic but not muscular body, and I live in Toronto, Canada if any of this matters. Heard things are much more fun in the US, can't wait to go there when things are okay again!!

I assume what you are trying to figure out is how much wilder the scene was before Covid? I'd say it depends. On the surface, it seemed to change dramatically, with most places closing bathouses and sex clubs at least for a time. But, and I admit I'm just speaking about guys I know so perhaps its a bit of biased perspective, things were going on largely "as normal" for quite a few just unofficially - lots of orgies, group fucks. The difference being they weren't advertised. So perhaps it's more that during this time, someone just starting at on their journey of "cumdumpery" might find it harder to connect into groups like this.

• Upvote 1

On 3/15/2021 at 6:33 AM, brianthor69 said:

For me things got better. I usually get a hotel room and do random fucks near ASU.  Since covid I started renting a town house near there. I have a regular guy that likes fisting and kinky stuff but really isnt into fucking. We usually play off and on all weekend. With everyone out of work and the college guys not in school I found that free pizza and beer will attract a lot of guys. Most guys just chill and hang out for a bj or a quick fuck. Once we met a few guys and word got out I was kept busy all weekend. One day I had 16 loads and was fisted for 3 hours. Another day we had a starwars marathon and I had cocks, fists, pool balls, and a vodka bottle fucked into me. 

Same. I think I honestly got more action in the last year than usual. With the usual sex venues, saunas/bathouses, dark rooms, etc, closed, there was much more interest in the group fucks I host.