Families start somewhere...

4 hours ago, pozpopperpig said:

So, so good...as always.  I find myself needing my @Navi38fix and search for it daily.  

I'm addicted to @Navi38's writing as well almost to the point that it's almost the only fiction on here I've been reading lately.. I'm hoping that the new fire chief and his son turn into a second father and son pairing.

• Like 1

Part 49

Jacob:

I was talking with Damien, helping him get settled.  Dad walked up behind me. I could smell his musk and knew he had been fucking.  Dad whispered in my ear that I was needed upstairs.  I made sure Damien had everything he needed and went to see my brother.  Dad didn’t have to tell me it was about Jake. I knew by the tone in his voice.  I walked up the stairs to see Jake teasing and holding Mason at bay.  I moved behind Mason, grabbing a bottle of lube and slathering it on my cock.  I bent Mason over, and he instantly latched onto Jake’s cock.

I could tell by Mason’s moaning and body movement’s this is where he wanted to be.  Jake, Dad, and I enjoyed it when our family sex drove men into a fuck frenzy.  I didn’t know what had fliped Mason’s switch; Jake and I would find out after his hole stuffing.  Jake and I started making out, complimenting each other on how good the other tasted.  The more we talked about each other, the more insatiable Mason became.

Mason dislodged himself from Jake and I.  He turned around, sliding Jake deep into his guts and throating my cock.  Mason was making another puddle of drool from his animal-like cock sucking.  Jake reaching his orgasm filled Mason with our family cum.  I pulled my cock from Mason’s mouth to his objection through a small whine.  I dropped to squat, face to face with Mason.  “You don’t get brother sex for free.  You have to work at it.  I am going to cum in my brother. Then you are going to eat my poz cum from his toxic hole.

Mason moved quickly to watch me fuck my brother.  Both of us talking about the night, Jake pozzed me from the bug he got from dad.  We continued to tease Mason with the talk of our brother on brother sex adventures.  I dumped the contents of my balls into Jake.  Mason almost attacked him, dragging jake to the rim set.  Mason looked, “sit down and push your bother’s nectar out.”  Jake did just that.  I watched as my cum flowed from Jake’s hole into Mason’s eager mouth.

When we finally came down from our fuck session, the three of us when to take a shower.  All the bathrooms had large showers.  They could easily accommodate three people at one time.  Jake and I tried to find out what had put Mason into such a state.  Mason only said we would have to wait and see.

Eric:

I had assumed that Damien had gone to his room.  I didn’t want him to be uncomfortable, but there wasn’t much I could do about the weather.  Mingling through the house, I saw Damien shirtless, talking to the cigar bear that had fucked me at the “3P” event.  I walked over, and they were talking about various random topics.  The bear looked and me and took a hand full of my chunky ass.  He complimented my new look.  He then proceeded to push me over the fireplace, pull my pants down and park his cock in my hole.  The bear and Damien continued their conversation like nothing was happening.  I was happy Damien was comfortable and that I was getting some good bear cock.  I love the smell of cigars on this bear’s lips and tongue.  The bear rewarded me with a large dump of cum into my hole.  No matter how many cocks I took, every time a man deposits his nectar in me, it’s special.

Damien,

As Wes took me to my room, I passed numerous guys naked and in various forms of “adult” interactions.  I told Wes I would sleep naked, no need for me find anything to wear.  I sat on the bed for a bit, taking in everything that had taken place.  I came looking for a new start and found it.  The people in the town were very friendly after I got Mrs. Betty’s approval.  I didn’t want to sit in my room for the rest of the night.  I knew going out fully dressed would be a little awkward for the guests and myself.  I decided I would go shirtless.  I had maintained a tight, compact frame from my life before and my work at the fire station.

I went out, heading to the kitchen to grab any available food, and another drink.  David was in the kitchen. He looked me up and down.  “Is there something I should know?”  He asked.  “Nope, I didn’t want to stand out like a sore thumb.  You never know where you meet interesting people.  I thought shirtless was a happy middle ground.  I could blend in but not invite anyone that I would have to decline.” I replied.  “That well thought out; if you need anything, the entire family is moving around in here.” David raised his glass and headed off into the crowd.

I was moving through the crowd, eventually ending at a hair man by the fireplace.  The man had quite the tool hanging between his legs.  I was wearing pants; he took the queue that I wasn’t looking to engage in any activity.  That didn’t deter him from being a gentleman and starting a conversation.  We found some mutual interests, cigars being one of them.  It had been a long time since I could afford one.

Eric walked over. I assumed to check on me.  The bear guided Eric, bending him over the fireplace.  He slid his large fat cock into Eric.  I was momentarily mesmerized by what I saw.  The size of this guy's cock, and how easily Eric was able to take it.  These men had talent.  The bear continued his pumping into Eric while we continued our conversation about cigars.  He said he always brought extra and would leave some at the ranch for me.  Then the tell tail grunt of a man cumming.  I saw the bear's cock twitch, showing his load was flowing.  It might be the first time personally witnessing gay sex.  A twitching cock in any hole was a sign of cum pushed into another's body.  I heard the bear whisper in his ear, something about being off something, and he was highly charged.  I assumed it was something about the event.  I thanked the bear for the conversation and offering of cigars.  I grabbed one last drink and headed to my room.  The stress of the day and the alcohol were taking hold.  I don’t know how late the party went.  I was sound asleep shortly after getting naked and into bed.

I woke up, greeted with the smell of coffee and breakfast.  I took a shower, put on my clothes from yesterday, and headed to the kitchen.  I asked if there was anything I could do to help. Jackson put me to work.

Mason finished eating. He asked me if I would go to the firehouse with him after breakfast.  I asked if they could drop me by the hotel after our meeting.  Mason informed me that the hotel had lost power.  I was the only guest staying there.  I should pick up clothes and stay at the ranch.  Mason preferred I stay at the ranch. He didn’t want me being somewhere and losing power.  It was clear Mason was concerned for my well-being and not trying to get in my pants.  I agreed, we all sat down to eat.

Jake:

When Mason said the “Fire Chief and his son,” I knew what had flipped Mason’s switch for some family sex.  I couldn’t blame him.  I shot a look to Jacob. He knew what I was thinking.  I didn’t know how much Damien knew about family dynamics or history, but there wasn’t any reason.  I couldn’t wait to see the new chief and his son.

Jackson:

I knew my boys, and they were pigs. If this father and son were like my boys and me, that would make for some great sex.

I asked Eddy to put all the information about the fire station on my tablet.  I hadn’t been to the firehouse since its completion.  I hoped it was still in perfect condition.

Mason:

I noticed the jacked that Damien had; it would hold up in this type of weather.  I asked Damien what the situation of his winter wardrobe was.  It’s never safe to be out under-dressed.  He didn’t have anything appropriate for the weather.  The family had an entire department store worth of clothes and twice that in various kink wear and jockstraps.  Eric said to take anything from his closet; that included both winter and summer wear.  It would be a little while before he could fit into any of it.  Jason offered to take Damien upstairs to find some clothes.

The two finished their food and started heading upstairs.  Collectively we realized we had never explained the pigpen to Damien.

Jason:

I walked into the pigpen and realized that Damien was still in the doorway.  “You ever been up here before?”  “no,” Damien replied.  “You guys share one big bedroom?”  “We sleep as a group, and we fuck like one too,”  I replied.  Damien was looking around the room, seeing the arm that moved the sling around the room.

I opened Eric’s closet.  He had a large collection of clothes for any occasion.  I helped Mason select a compliment of everything.  I saw he had all cheap second-hand stuff.  I also knew any excuse for Eric to buy clothes was a good one.  I cleaned out almost half of Eric’s closet, giving it all to Mason.

Eric came up to see what we were doing to his closet.  “You guys are cleaning me out.”  He said, looking at the stack of clothes I was bundling up for Damien.  “You need an excuse to buy new stuff, once you get yourself back together.”  I quipped back.  “Not at all. I was hoping you would take more.  Most of my underwear is too tight.  The only thing comfortable is the jockstraps.

I looked at Mason, “You are welcome to anything in those drawers.  You need to understand Eric’s used underwear means he has only worn most of it one.  The jockstrap, those are a different story.”  Eric walked over and started emptying his “traditional” underwear drawer.  I could tell Damien really appreciated everything he was getting.

“I will take this all downstairs, put it in the closet.  You won’t need to swing by the hotel tonight.  Eric held up a rubber suit and some leather gear.  Eric holding up the kink wear, “I can’t get into this stuff either, you want it?”  Damien looked like a deer in headlights.  I was about to tell him to put it away when Damien went over, looking at the fetish wear.  “gay or straight, a man should love the way he looks, this stuff highlights all the right things.  How about you take them, try them.  You can always return them.”  Damien agreed with the shake of his head.  Eric and I were both surprised.

Mason called from the bottom of the stairs. They were ready to go.

Mason:

I was looking forward to meeting the new silver-streaked stud.  I assumed the new fire chief was straight. He had a recent divorce.  By the paperwork, Wes was able to pull the divorce wasn’t pretty, and she was able to take him for everything.  The son expressed interest in working at the ranch. If the apple didn’t fall far from the tree, this could be interesting.

Part 50

Jackson:

Mason, Damien, and I entered the firehouse.  I was surprised. The place looked brand new.  Damien had worked diligently in keeping the place clean and ready to go.  I don’t know how he did it working two jobs; I was impressed.  I still had some checking of the mechanics, electrical, and other things that Damien wouldn’t have known to check.  Eddy asked that we power up the computer, and he would apply updates and install new software.

We were completing our tour when there was a knock at the door.  Damien moved quickly to open it, not leaving whoever it was out in the cold.  The stud the stepped through was the thing of wet dreams.  This daddy was everything you could want.  The man had the perfect amount of grey, fitted shirt showing off large pecs and a flat stomach.  I didn’t want to see his ass in case I lose control of myself.

The man's son walked in behind him.  He was a hunk, almost identical to his father without the grey hair.  The two walked up to us for introductions.  “My name is Bryce, and this is my son Jayden,” the fire chief said in a baritone voice.  We gave them a tour.  I did most of the talking, Damien interjecting.  The two seem like the kind of guys the family would fight over to get spit-roasted.  No one knew anything about their “proclivities.”  Bryce was here to be the new fire chief, not new fuck meat.

We ended our tour in the locker room.  Bryce asking about uniforms.  We had ordered them once we had Bryce’s sizing.  He asked if he could wear the gear from his old firehouse.  He would take the patches off and wear the fire shield of the town.  He explained for safety. He should always be dressed for emergency response.  I told him all the upgrades to the town. There shouldn’t be any problems.  The hotel’s power was always a problem and a big one to fix.  I was waiting till spring or fall to start that project.

Bryce said, “I heard the family that took over the ranch did a lot for this town.  I assume you are from that group up there?”  I said I was. I was the foreman for construction and in the summer ran the pits in the back of the ranch.  The son had been silent, except for the introductions.  He wasn’t shy, he was respectful.  The kid understood this was his father's work, and things must be done for him to get started.  Jayden spoke up, “what’s the internet situation? I want to connect my PlayStation if that’s possible.”  Jaden was respectful too.  I realized I hadn’t shown them the upstairs bunk space.

We created it with comfortable double beds, making sure there was enough space for a fully staffed firehouse.  At the far end of the room, reclining chairs faced the wall.  Bryce looked at his son, “we will get a TV, and you can connect your gaming console there.”  I looked at Jayden, “you might want to get to know Eddy.”  I picked up the tablet off one of the chairs.  I pulled up the bunk room and turned on “theater mode.”  All of the lights dimmed, a screen and projector lowered from the ceiling.  I turned on a movie to demo the sound system Eddy had installed.  The two stood there slack-jawed.

I pointed to a discrete cabinet built into the wall.  There should be connections for your game console.  Then it’s wired to the sound system.  I could tell Jayden wanted to bolt out the door and get his console.  “Why don’t you get your PlayStation, I will finish showing your dad what else this system can do.  I showed Bryce the camera system that encompassed the town, firehouse, precinct, and road to the ranch.  I told him when the weather let up, Eddy would come down for training on the town systems.

Jayden appeared with his console.  He connected it to the theater system.  We knew he would be busy for a while.

I explained to Bryce about the town and how it had come to be as advanced as any small town could be.  Bryce started asking questions about the ranch.  I was hoping he was looking for an excuse to get naked.

Bryce:

It was rough getting up the mountains in the snow. It wasn’t anything the or I couldn’t handle.  My son and I always loved road trips.  We enjoyed a lot of the same music and spending time with each other.  I knew he took the divorce hard. He hated his mom for what she did.  I tried to get him to build a relationship with her after the divorce, neither of them was interested.  While Jayden hadn’t decided if he wanted to go college, or something else, he was a good kid.  Jayden did well in school, never got in any trouble.  Those were the important things, considering he spent the last ten years in a war zone between his mother and me.  Coming up to the mountains was his idea.  He found the listing. He didn’t want to be in the family home anymore.  I couldn’t blame him, and it would be a great change of pace.

I was having issues of my own, trying not to get hard while these studs gave me a tour.  I knew I should have cracked on out in the hotel bathroom before we headed up the mountain.

The town and the three people I met were impressive and kind guys.  I hoped the rest of them and the town were the same.  I wanted to know more about the ranch and set up a fire safety class before each event.  I didn’t want a mountain fire.

I was sure being openly gay wouldn’t be a problem for this group. I worried about Jayden.  I stayed in the closet for him.  If it was a choice of “out and proud” or my son, I chose my son.  I didn’t know how Jayden would handle it. He had lived through enough.

The phone at the firehouse rang.  I went over to answer it.  A sweet woman’s voice came over the receiver.  “Are you the owner of the new big truck parked outside the firehouse?”  The voice asked.  “Yes, I am the new fire chief, Bryce.  What can I do for you?”  She didn’t sound like someone in crisis, or I would have asked a lot more questions.  The voice replied, “you don’t have a job in this town until you have had apple pie.  I expect you, boys, at my place in no more than twenty minutes,” she hung up the phone.  I didn’t know what to make of the call.

Mason asked, “everything ok?”  “I don’t know.  This lady on the phone said I don’t have the job till I have apple pie.”  The three men started to laugh.  Mason said, “don’t keep Mrs. Betty waiting. We better head over.  Let’s unpack your truck, don’t want to leave anything in the elements.”

I opened my phone and texted Jayden to come down and help.  The volume of his game, I knew hollering for him would be useless.  The game immediately stopped. Jayden came down the stairs, his jacket on and ready to work.  We made quick work of unloading my truck.

Damien:

I had my experience with Mrs. Betty’s “interviews.”  I was sure Bryce’s would be easier. He was invited to the town; I was not.  The smell of warm apple pie and coffee was heaven on these cold winter days.  Once inside the diner, Bryce introduced himself and his son.  Mrs. Betty showed us to a table and handed us each a menu.  Bryce said he didn’t want to bother her with having to cook.  Pie would be fine.  He didn’t know Mrs. Betty.  Mrs. Betty looked at Jayden, who was looking over the menu.  She asked him what he would like.  He took the queue from his father, “pie is fine, mam.”  Mrs. Betty knew a hungry boy.  “When did you last each son?” She asked in a motherly tone.  “We picked up breakfast at a drive-through on the way up.”  Mrs. Betty glared at Bryce.  “You two are not leaving till you get some good food and pie in your stomachs.”  Bryce tried to be gentlemen and push for just pie.  I stopped him, “it’s a losing fight; order dinner.  We haven’t eaten either.”  Mrs. Betty slapped up the back of my head.  “You boys know better than to come here without having a proper meal and not tell me.  I have already started some things, I will start bringing them out.  You boys want coffee or sweet tea.  Jayden asked for tea. The rest of us said coffee.”  I knew where the coffee and tea were, I could serve those.

Jayden:

I loved my dad, and he is a good man.  He tried to shield me from my mother; there was only so much he could do.  She never liked me, and I was a burden to her.  Dad made sure to counter that with his care and affection.  When they finally got divorced, I was happy.  Dad thought the divorce was hard on me, and it was seeing him suffering that was hard on me.  I knew why they got divorced.  They married when dad got my mother pregnant in their senior year of high school.  I was certain it was the only time he ever had sex with a woman and probably the last.  Dad insisted that they marry. He wasn’t going to be an absentee father or be pushed out of his life by my mother.

Dad came from a family of money.  They gave my mom a decent amount of money to marry my dad.  They did this for me to have the best shot at life.  When I got older, she hated me.  She wanted more money if they wanted her to be “a good wife and mother.”  They would have paid, but dad put a stop to it.

They didn’t think I heard some of the names she called dad and said about me.  I didn’t care what she said about me. It was a crushing effect on dad.  Dad deserved to be happy, and maybe this was the place to do it.

Mason:

Bryce and Jayden were a good fit for our town.  The concerns I had about Jaden were gone.  When the event was over at the ranch, I am sure a family dinner would be in order.  Bryce pulled me aside and asked about the other full-time position.  I said it was his to fill.  Bryce had someone in mind and would check back with me later.  I assume his son would be going to the fire academy, as Jason did for the sheriff.

Mrs. Betty finished her “interview” over pie.  She approved of my choice.  I could tell that Bryce and Jayden were fading fast; they had a long day and now full stomachs.  Mrs. Betty brought them food to take back to the firestation.  Bryce learned not to argue with Mrs. Betty, he thanked her and asked for the bill.  She gave him one of her looks, “dinner is on the house tonight.”  Bryce was about to leave money on the table when Jackson stopped him, “don’t do that either.”

Bryce was a little confused; soon enough, he would understand Mrs. Betty.

Bryce:

It had been a long day, the food was incredible.  Mrs. Betty gave Jayden and me enough meals for a couple of days.  This town was both odd and wonderful.  The door closed to the firehouse, and it was just Jayden and me.  We both let out a sigh.  All the people we met were incredible, but we both needed sleep.  We headed upstairs and picked our beds.  We both stripped down naked and got into bed.  I could hear Jayden softly snoring.  I took this time to give my cock the release it needed.

I went into the bathroom. I worked hard for my body and enjoyed it.  I had stashed a dildo and some lube in my bag.  I was sitting on the floor of the bathroom, decent size dildo pushing on my p-spot.  When I got myself close, I laid back on the floor.  I blasted my wad, covering my pecs and abs.  The one thing I loved when coming down from an orgasm, the feeling of my cum sliding down my throat.

I closed the bug chasing website on my phone, stashed the dildo away in the bathroom.  Leaving the bathroom, I heard Jayden still snoring softly.

Jayden:

I knew faking being asleep before I fell asleep would be a regular thing.  I knew dad had a dildo he tried to hide.  I wished he would tell me I would give him time to come out.  He had been through enough.  At least he didn’t see the load I had blasted into the sink while I was playing video games earlier.

Part 51

Jayden:

Dad and I woke up in our new home.  The sun was out, the ground still heavy with snow.  Dad asked if I wanted coffee; there was a coffee maker in the designer kitchen downstairs.  Dad put on shorts and headed to start the morning brew.  He remembered the cameras throughout the firehouse.  I took a hot shower while dad was downstairs.  I didn’t bother with clothes if I didn’t have to, neither did dad.  I had started always being naked in my room; when mom left, I stopped closing my bedroom door.  My bedroom was a haven and the door a shield.  I didn’t need that anymore. It was nice to feel freedom after mom left.  Dad finally asked me if I was naked all the time.  I told him I was a nudist. I like the freedom.  “It’s your house too; if you want to be naked, be naked.  Slowly dad started following in my footsteps.  First, he was shirtless all the time, then only underwear, and eventually, he was naked.  It was never anything sexual.  I hoped that him being this comfortable with me, he could finally come out.  So far, it hadn’t worked, but I enjoyed the freedom of never wearing clothes.

Bryce:

I was confident that Jayden knew I was gay, and I could tell he was frustrated that I wouldn’t talk about it.  I knew he would accept me; what I did know is how he would feel about my boyfriend.  I avoided the “I am gay son” conversation because I didn’t want to have the “this is the guy I am drilling” conversation.  If we were going to live in a firehouse together, the conversation needed to come up, but I wasn’t sure how.  There was no rush at the moment, and I had plenty of work to do.

Jayden and I had coffee and breakfast, then started on the daily chores of the firehouse.  Jayden had spent a significant amount of time at the firehouse avoiding his mother; he knew what tasks needed to get done daily.  I received a text from Eddy that he would be down after breakfast to go over the computer systems and theater.

I had a time before Eddy came down.  I would call and see if I could get the other position filled.  I knew a guy looking to change firehouses and loved the idea of living and working in the mountains.  I called him, and he jumped at the chance.  I told him I promised the sheriff that I would clear it with him before making a formal offer.

I called Mason and told him the guy was interested.  Mason said, “if you are worried about needing permission, you need to talk to the new mayor.  I will have him stop by the firehouse.”  “Wait, what?  The mayor is going to stop by the firehouse; shouldn’t I be seeing him at City Hall?”  I asked in a stressed tone.  “the road from the rach ends right near the fire station; it’s not a problem.” Mason said, then hung up the phone.  If he is coming down from the ranch, he might be a member of the family.

Jayden:

Dad told me that Steven (Steve) might be the other full-time firefighter.  I like Steve, had known him my entire life.  Dad told me the mayor would be stopping by later.  I asked if I could use the theater and play a few games.  I had finished my chores, and Dad wouldn’t mind.  I went upstairs, got naked, and turned on my game.  I wasn’t running it loud enough to make the game immersive.

Eric:

I showed up at the fire station. It was nice to see a truck parked outside and the lights on.  I knocked on the door.  The man that answered the door put me into heat.  Bryce introduced himself, told me that Jayden was upstairs playing games in the theater.  Bryce gave me a tour and his management of staff, resources, and emergency preparedness training for civilians.  I liked Bryce, I would like him better balls deep in me.

We made it up to the bunk/theater room.  Jayden was playing a fear roleplaying game.  He didn’t hear us come in.  We walked up to him, turn to make introductions.  I got an eyeful of twenty-something muscle beefcake.  Bryce was horrified, Jayden stood up and made his introduction.  Bryce was starting into a launch of apologies, never once scolding his son.  I stopped him,“ I live at an optional clothing ranch. If nudity bothered me, I would have a real problem.  Technically this is your home, and I am the guest.  Let’s go downstairs and talk about your new hire, leave Jayden to his game.  I stopped and walked back to Jayden.  “I am glad to see a young man true to himself and unashamed to it.  My family is always naked too.”

I followed Bryce downstairs.  We sat in the kitchen with fresh cups of coffee.  I started, “you don’t need my permission on your staff.”  Bryce said, “I would usually go with that.  The person I want to hire is my brother Steven.  He is a top-notch firefighter.”  “You are worried that because it’s your bother, I would have a problem with it?”  I asked.  Bryce nodded yes as he sipped his cup.  “if he is qualified and passes Mrs. Betty and I have no problem.  Have him submit his application to Mason, and we will run the required background checks.”

Mason:

I received a completed Steven’s online application for the open firefighter position.  I sent it to Wes for a background check.  Eric didn’t have any problems, I was upset I didn’t see Jayden naked.  Wes said everything was clear for Steven, and nothing turned up on the background check.

Eddy:

I finished breakfast, showered, and cleaned my insides.  I took one of the SUVs down the mountain to the fire station.  I would show the chief how the town’s information systems worked and where he could file reports.

I knocked on the door of the fire station. The hunky chief greeted me.  I knew my rosebud wanted to suck on his cock.  I planned on being there all day. I didn’t know how much experience the new chief had on these systems.  I know a lot of firehouses are old-school with some new tech thrown in.  I had fixed this place with all the toys they could ever need.  The firehouse was staffed lean, and they serviced multiple towns.  I worked hard to give them the best information and communications technology available.  I knew this town would become a beacon for others on the mountain and the rural valley below.

I have been a sex pig long enough to smell a man in heat.  I could see Bryce was nervous, and his large pecs would twitch.  I could only describe him as a nervous cat.  He was muscular but incredibly agile.  I had promised the family not to perform any of my magic tricks.  I would work over his shoulder or have me lean over mine, any excuse to inhale his scent.

We finished downstairs.  I started heading up to the loft to show Bryce how the town can be monitored from upstairs.  The theatre system could do more than provide entertainment.  Bryce got more nervous, asking if I would mind giving him a second to “tidy up.”  He had been here two days, and he didn’t look like the kind of man to make a mess.  I stopped him, “Eric told me your son is a nudist, I don’t mind.  When I am at home, I am either in my underwear or less.  The loft is your living space, and you should live how you want.  Trust me, the family and the town are very accepting.  Nudity is the least of what goes on around here, especially events at the ranch.  There aren’t any cameras in the loft, only security ones in the bays and general areas.  I didn’t put any in the kitchen; that’s considered private space.  Jayden doesn’t need to put on pants to get a snack.”  I could see the tension leaving Bryce’s face.

I introduced myself to a naked Jayden.  We took a moment to talk about gaming.  I offered a regular gaming night if it was ok with the chief.  I explained, “We don’t have an indoor home theater like this.  I will have to show you the outdoor one.  There is nothing better than a horror game, outside under the moon.  The ranch is clothing optional. We can do naked gaming under the stars.”  Jayden was excited.  I was happy he was comfortable in this small town.

Maybe this would be the classic “kid comes out to his dad in a small town,” story.  I was here for work; getting laid was later.

Bryce:

I was grateful for all of Eddy’s help, and all the equipment in the new firehouse.  I saw Eddy bend over I could see the outline of a large twitching hole.  The kind you see on expert fist pigs.  Fuck I missed my boyfriend, but I was doing this for my son.

Jayden:

Dad came up to the seating area, found a chair, and got comfortable.  I knew when dad wanted to talk. I turned off my game.  “How are you enjoying your new office?” I asked.  Dad took a second, I knew he wanted to say something but didn’t want to upset me.  I was a delicate flower.  He carried such guilt over what happened with mom.  “You do know, all the guys that came over today were from the ranch.  Those are all gay men.”  Dad said in a nervous tone.  “Yea didn’t bother me.  I didn’t even bother to get dressed.  Here, let me say what you are thinking.  Do I think those men checked me out, yes.  Did I mind them checking me out? No! If it bothered me, I would have put something on.  Hell, if they all go back to the ranch and have a circle jerk fantasizing about the fireman’s naked son, it’s a compliment.  I work hard to stay lean and fit.  Who am I to tell anyone what they can and cannot do.  I would rather people be honest than polite.  Dad, I am not a delicate flower.  You worry more about me than I do.”  Dad gave me a nervous smile, thanked me for the talk.  He excused himself to do some work downstairs.

I hated seeing my father torture himself.  If I had to get railroaded by the entire family to show him I am accepting, I might.  I think the family thought I was the one that needed to come out of the closet.  For me, I don’t know what I want.  I also wasn’t twisting myself up trying to figure it out.  I was letting nature take its course, see what life was to bring my way.

Bryce:

I escaped into my office. I pulled out my laptop and cock.  I started a video chatted with my boyfriend.  He understood why I had to be so quiet.  It was nice to share a jerk-off, cum eating session with him.  I knew he would be making a move up to the mountain soon.  I would have to talk to Jayden when my boyfriend moved up to the mountain.  I finished eating my cum, and we ended the video chat.  I cleaned off any residue of seed and headed up to bed.  I got up to the loft; Jayden was on top of his bed.  He was playing with his nipples and stroking his cock.  His eyes were closed. I hoped he didn’t hear me come up the stairs.  I started to leave.  Jayden didn’t open his eyes, and he said, “I don’t have an office to watch porn and jerk off in, I figured it would be fine to do in my bed.  We are single men. We all get blue balls.”  I didn’t know what to do.  Jayden said, never missing a stroke, “you can go to bed; it doesn’t bother me.  I will be done shortly.  I can come down and get you when I am finished.”  I said, “ok.”  “Wait, ahhhh.” Jayden let his cum flow.  I stood there watching the seed flow from my son’s cock.  Jayden smiled, “I am done now. I need to clean up.”  I watched my son eat his cum.  Then he pulled back the covers and went to bed.

Current Cast:

Family Members (all family strain poz)

Jackson – Father / Construction Foreman

Jake – Oldest Son of Jackson

Jacob – Younger brother of Jake, son of Jackson married to David

David – Trainer, Married to Jacob. (David & Jacob original owners of the bathhouse)

Eric – Business Manager, New Town Mayor, Tom’s Husband, Chris’s lover

Tom – Died in automobile accident

Chris – Killed defending the family

Malik – Trainer, fiancé to Shane

Shane – Architect, fiancé to Malik

Jason – Deputy Sheriff (early 20’s)

Mason – Sheriff

Eddy – Computer Tech, stretchy hole

Non-Family members

Wesley – FBI Agent, chaser, not a member of the family.  Lives in a separate bedroom at the ranch

Bryce – New Fire Chief

Jayden – Bryce’s Son

?? – Bryce’s Boyfriend

Steven – Fireman, Bryce’s twin brother

Part 52

Eric:

It was my first day as mayor.  I was now responsible for an entire town of people.  I did enjoy the freedom of only working for the family.

The upgrades and repairs the family had done to the town eliminated many of the typical “Mayor problems” in a small town.  I had a meeting with the woman that operated the front desk of town hall.  She was a talented woman and underutilized in her current role.  I “fired” her.  Then hired her as “head of town development.”  Her job was to court businesses and bring new residents to the town.  She was thrilled with the change.

I kept Sean and Damien at city hall and possibly Eddy.  I knew Eddy’s penchant for sitting on massive toys while working.  He said, “it makes me think clearly.”

I did have a few open positions that I needed to fill. I could have Malik find out if any of the people he trained were interested.  As I finished that thought, Malik appeared at my door.  We didn’t have anyone at the front desk, just a note to call Damien’s office for assistance.  Malik was his usual sexy self, skin-tight shirt and shorts that showed off his ass.  He told me that he and Shane were going for lunch and if I wanted anything.  I accepted and asked if he had any protein that would get me through till they came back.  He smiled, “I always carry protein with me. I am sure you know what’s in it.”  He closed my door.  He started stripping as he got closer to my desk.  His meat was standing at attention, my hole desperate for his cream.

I stood up, pushed my pants down.  Malik ate my hole, making it wet for a quick fuck.  He was getting a good rhythm when Shane came in to ask if Malik was ready to go.  He came into my office and closed the door.  Shane got comfortable in my chair and watched as Malik used my hole.  I didn’t know how much Shane loved to see his man in action.  Eventually, we all spilled our poz seed.  I sprayed my load on my desk.  Shane covered his tight stomach.  Malik planted his load deep inside me.  I watched as Malik licked Shane clean, pushing the load from Malik’s mouth into Shane’s.

We put ourselves back together.  I was about to tell Malik what I wanted. He stopped me.  “You are going on a diet, and I expect you in the gym five days a week.  I opened a slot for you.  You know I don’t judge people look, but I know this is ‘depression weight.’  Somethings need to be left in the past.  I will bring you back something.”  I could feel Malik’s load soaking into my hole.

Damien:

I was about to enter the Mayor’s office when I saw that he was mounted by one of the family and Shane was masturbating to the scene.  I turned to go back to my office, I could come back later.  Something inside me wanted to watch. It wasn’t a sexual need; it was fascination.

I had the opportunity to watch several family members having sex, and it was special.  The sex was a result of their bond.  Watching family members fuck made me long to have a connection with someone.  I was focused on my job, women, and living a high-dollar lifestyle; I never made time to build genuine relationships with people.

I also found it intriguing that they all shared it in a large group.  I could only hope to find something that special one day.  The problem was most of the people that came and went around this mountain were gay men.

Bryce:

I was excited for the following week; my twin brother and boyfriend would be moving to the mountain.  There was also fear in having to tell Jayden.  Steven and Jayden were close and since Jayden was born Steven spent a lot of time with him.  When the divorce was starting to reach its climax Steven would take Jayden for long weekends.

My son had very little desire for clothing unless required.  We had a nice gym in the firehouse, Jayden took full advantage of it.  Jayden and settled into a routine of working out, helping around the firehouse, and gaming.  I knew he was bored.  I called Mason to see if he knew about any job openings.  I gave him Jayden’s qualifications and experience.  Mason said he would call me back.

Lately, Jayden had become more bold about satisfying his sexual needs.  He was trying to seduce me. The thought crossed my mind.  I think he was trying to make a point.  Jayden wasn’t dumb. I was sure he knew I was gay.  He didn’t know I was in a committed relationship; that’s what concerned me.

I called the ranch, Jackson answered the phone.  I asked when was a good time for a fire safety inspection.  I knew the ranch would be an all-day event, considering its size and specific needs with campers.  For the rest of the town, I would take each business one at a time.  I wouldn’t close any business or write citations.  It is much easier to work with people in a town like this than writing citations.

Steven:

I was scheduled to start work next week.  I wanted to surprise my brother and move up early.  I hoped I could stay at the firehouse, or I could always get a hotel room.  I did my research on the town and the ranch.  It looked like a nice mountain town with decent tourist traffic.

Jackson:

We were finishing out the winter event, and it was the last day.  Most of the campers were packing up to leave.  Bryce called, asking if he could come up to the ranch for a fire safety check and do some training.  Since it was winter, we would focus on the few free-standing structures and the main house.  I told him to come up for lunch tomorrow.  The guests would be gone.  I would schedule for the family to attend the meeting.

Working in construction as long as I did, I knew the importance of safety.  It was a good excuse to see Bryce again.

Eric:

I was sitting in my office, letting Malik’s seed soak into my body.  Damien knocked on my door frame.  I always left my door open, except for meetings, phone calls, and fucking.

Damien had some budget questions and decisions that needed to be made for the allocation of town funds.  He told me he got a call from Bryce telling us to budget for fire extinguishers for all public space.  Bryce would give a final cost to Damien by the end of the week.  Damien and I finished our business.  I could tell he had something else to say, but it wasn’t coming out.  I walked over and closed my door.

Damien, what’s on your mind? We have reviewed the budgets.  I think you have another question.  I didn’t want to rush him, making him tenser.  He asked about Malik fucking me in my office earlier.  I immediately started to apologize. It was a one-time thing, etc.  Damien made it clear that wasn’t a problem.  He explained what he witnessed when two family members were engaged in sexual activity.  He had seen several family members fucking during his time at the ranch and just now with Malik, Shane, and myself.  I thought for a minute.

“The family developed over time; it was a natural process.  We both common bonds and unique bonds between couples.  I am sure you understand how much men love sex; horny gay men like us are sluts.  There is something different when you engage with a family member than someone from an event.  We know each other intimately.  The family we have been through everything together, from weddings to caskets lowered into the ground.  We support each other, love each other, and of course, are extremely sexual.”  Does that help?  I know it was a bit of a long-winded answer.

Damien thought for a moment, “yea, I hope to find what you guys have someday.  It’s interesting from a straight man's point of view.  A group of men that live in one big open relationship.”  It was an interesting thought Damien had and a perspective I had never considered.

After Damien left my office, I didn’t know where things with him were going.  I couldn’t tell if he was questioning his sexuality or just asking questions.  I am sure that time would tell.

Malik:

After lunch with Shane, I gave him food to take back to Eric.  I didn’t have any clients for the rest of the day, and my hole was twitching.  I knew that Wes, Mason, or Jackson are always willing to breed.  I could usually strip down to a thong and cuff myself to a jail cell.  I would usually get two out of the three to fertilize my hole.

I walked into the station; Jason was at his desk.  I walked up to the counter.  Jason looked at me.  I said, “can I borrow your handcuffs?”  Jason smiled.  He knew what I was doing, “I am sorry, but only prisoners and staff are allowed in the back.”  I saw a pencil on the counter.  I picked it up and snapped it in two.  “Looks like I deliberately damaged town property.”  Jason stood up, pulling his cuffs from the back of his belt.  He came over, and I put my hands behind my back.  He escorted me to a holding cell.  Jason made sure that I was cuffed to the bed. He didn’t want me making a break for it until justice was served.

I heard footsteps coming down the corridor. My hole twitched in anticipation.  Wes stepped to the cell door and unlocked it.  He stepped inside, “you do know that was an official FBI pencil; you destroyed federal government property.  I could write you up, or you give me that ass.”  I love role play.  “I am sorry, please don’t write me up.  You can have my ass, know that it’s charged up.”  Wes narrowed his gaze, “you telling me you have a poz ass?”  “Yes, Officer.”  “That’s fine. I am still going to push a raw load into you, so is the rest of the station.”  Wes produced a small bottle of lube from his pocket and coated his cock.

Wes knew how to fuck; the curve of his cock gave me a unique sensation.  My eyes were closed, enjoying the gut scrambling I was getting from Wes.  I opened my eyes when I was slapped across the face with another hard cock.  Mason looked down at me, “suck, it inmate.”  I immediately started throating his cock.  Wes released my handcuffs, maneuvering me to the floor.  He pulled the mattress of the cot at the same time.  He laid down, and I sat on his cock.

I was bent over Wes’s cock, and Mason lodged in my throat.  I felt my hole being pushed open farther as Jason was sliding his cock on top of Wes’s dick.  The three continued to fuck me in various positions.  Each giving me their load.

We all collapsed on the floor.  My hole was sloppy and wet with cum.  “Have you converted yet?” I asked Wes.  His reply, “I haven’t had the fuck flu.  I assume I haven’t.  If nothing happens, this week I will see the doctor.”

Jayden:

I heard dad on the phone with someone at the ranch.  He had scheduled time to go up for a fire inspection.  I wanted to go and spend some time with Eddy.  I had an interest in technology and programming. I wanted to know his thoughts on the best way to get into that world.  Dad, with some hesitation, agreed.  He probably thinks I am going to strip down as soon we get to the ranch.  I would wear a thong just in case.  I could keep some modesty and keep my freedom from clothes.

Part 53

Steven:

I arrived mid-afternoon.  The snow on the mountain made for a slow drive.  I went to the firehouse, knocked.  No one was home.  My stomach growled; I hadn’t eaten since breakfast.  I drove through the town.  It looked like something out of a Kinkade painting.

I pulled up to the local diner, got out of my truck, and headed inside.  There was a nice woman behind the counter.  She said, “Bryce, I thought you were up at the ranch today.”  I replied, “no, mam, my name is Steven.  I am Bryce’s twin brother and the new firefighter.  I am not expected till next week, though it would be a surprise.  The woman smiled, “you surprised me.  I will be right back to take your order.  Do you want coffee or sweet tea?”  I told her coffee.  The woman came back with a fresh piece of cornbread and a cup of coffee.  The smell was incredible.  The woman spoke as I ate the coffee and cornbread, “You can call me Mrs. Betty. I know just about everything and everyone in this town.  If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.”  I ordered soup and salad for lunch.  Mrs. Betty brought my food and left me to my lunch.  I checked my emails on my phone. I was surprised at the cell service up on the mountain.

The woman came back, “Do you mind if I ask you a question?”  “Not at all Mrs. Betty.”  Is there any way I can tell you two apart?  Our mother couldn’t tell us apart unless she knew that I wore thongs and my brother jockstraps.  I said, “my brother is the better one of us.”  She smiled.  I asked for the bill. She said, “the first meal is on the house.”

I decided I would park at the firehouse and wait for Bryce.  I could catch a nap in my truck.  I had put the tuck into park when the deputy sheriff pulled up behind me.  A good-looking, well-built younger man got out of the cruiser.  I and my cock took notice.  I rolled down the window.  He introduced himself, said I could call him Jason.  Like everyone, he was surprised to see “Bryce” in the truck.  I explained I was the new firefighter and Bryce’s twin Steven.  I told him I was here early to surprise Bryce; I asked where Jayden was.  Jason was sure Jayden went to the ranch with his dad.  Jason offered to let me into the firehouse. I could hide my truck behind the sheriff's station.

Jason helped me unload my stuff from the truck and opened the fire station.  The place was brand-new, not what I expected for a small mountain town.  Jason showed me the loft, housing the recreation and sleeping spaces.

Once my truck was unpacked I followed him to the sheriff’s station.  He gave me a ride back in his cruiser.  The deputy was a sexy fucker, and he had an ass that begged for dick.  I didn’t want to assume.  I maintained a friendly, professional demeanor.

When I got back to the firehouse, I started unpacking.  I realized that Jayden was staying here too.  I don’t know why I would think any different.  Bryce had told me how they became nudists at home after his wife left.  I wasn’t much for total nudity.  I preferred my thongs.  When I went over to Bryce’s old house, the two always dressed.

Figuring I had some time before Bryce and Jayden came back, I could work out and have a quick jerk in the shower.  I put on a pair of skimpy shorts, no shirt and went to the firehouse gym.

Bryce:

Jayden and I had a nice lunch with the family.  I had the opportunity to meet them all.  I asked about the ranch, events, number of patrons, types of camping rigs, etc.  I was in my casual uniform.  A town fire station branded shirt and dicky pants.

Lunch was over, and Eddy offered to take Jayden to his office.  The cellar was Eddy’s workspace, it was a cold space under the house.  The computer equipment and servers expelled enough heat to keep the room at a comfortable temperature.  I asked if I could take a look while they were down there.

The moment Eddy entered his office, his clothes started coming off.  “I always work naked, I think better when I am free.  This is a clothing-optional ranch anyway.”  Eddy said.  Jayden started stripping off his clothes.  The room had everything from proper power management and fire safety.

I went back up to the main house.  Malik asked, “how long did it take before Eddy had his clothes off?”  I replied, “the moment we went through the door.”  Malik explained that clothes were a loose definition at the ranch. Eddy only wore nothing or a jockstrap.  Eddy changes when there are guests.

I asked for a tour of the bedrooms.  Knowing all the people living here, the number of bedrooms must be quite high.  Malik said, “we only have three.”  I tried to be professional. My cock was having other ideas.  I knew boners would be a problem today.  I put on a small chastity device before leaving for the ranch; to keep my cock down.

They showed me the bedroom on the ground floor first.  Then they took me up the stairs to the family bedroom.  The place was every cock pigs dream.  The beds all faced the center of the room, hope chests at the end of each bed.  A large mechanical arm held a sling, making it easy to move around.

I asked Jackson a lot of questions about the construction.  I asked if they had tested its capability for holding weight and any other things that would involve the sling.  Jackson said he had just put it up and hadn’t done any testing on it.  He offered if I want to get in it and see how sturdy it felt.

Eddy:

The fire chief’s son was naked in my “office.”  The two new straight men, one upstairs and one naked with me.  There were all the makings of good porn.  Judging by the fact that Jayden’s cock never stirred.  It was apparent he was a nudist and not as an excuse to see dick.  I had put on a chastity device to keep myself from getting hard.  The device did nothing for the pre-cum pouring from my hole.

I gave Jayden a tour of all the equipment and technology used across the town and the ranch.  He was soaking up information like a sponge.  After I had given him a tour, he asked how he could get into programming and technology.  I told him I went to school. The best learning was hands-on.  There was no better teacher than having to solve problems in real-time.

Jayden asked if he could help me out, an apprenticeship arrangement.  He would have some hands-on experience before making any long-term decisions.  I told him I could use the help, but I would have to talk to the family.  He should check with his dad.

Jayden asked one last question, “why is there a cage on your cock?”  I was hoping he wouldn’t notice or not say anything.  “I am gay, and you are a good-looking and naked stud.  I knew you came over to talk about tech, not my constant erection.  I didn’t want you to be uncomfortable.”  Jayden smiled, “if I cause another guy to get wood, I take it as a compliment.  I get boners all the time, for no reason at all.  If I end up working with you, we will have to figure something out.  I don’t think either one of us wants to wear clothes.”  He was right.  Jayden was a nice guy.

Bryce:

Jackson and Jake were showing me how to get into the sling.  I was glad I wore a tight jock. My cock was rock hard.  The simulated fucking me to show there was no give in the mechanics.  I thanked them for the demonstration, extracting myself from the sling.  I completed my walkthrough.  My cock was desperate for attention, and my hole was pulsating with need.  I couldn’t wait till my boyfriend moved up. He would fuck me senseless.  I loved my man, but we never had the bug chasing conversation.

I asked the family when the next major event was.  Jacob told me there is a ranch event in the spring and a town event.  I asked if they could put me on the notifications for those.  “Already done. I finished setting up your profile.  You will have access to all the information about the town and the ranch.”  Eddy said from the back.  I realized that Eddy and Jayden were standing there naked.  I had to do everything to keep my composure.  Jayden wasn’t doing anything wrong, and it didn’t bother anyone.

Jacob saw my tension.  “Most of us are naked or in underwear around here. We only get dressed for guests.”  I replied, “This is your home; please don’t do anything different for me.”  Jake smiled, “we will hold you to it.”  Jacob said, “we don’t have any more events for the winter.  Can we save the outdoor walk-through when there isn’t so much snow?”  “I couldn’t agree more.”  Malik said, “Its getting close to dinner. You two want to stay and eat?”  I didn’t want to be a bother.  Malik shut me down, “this town is like family, and you are part of this town.  I am sure it won’t be the first or last time you eat up here.  Stay, and let’s get to know each other in not an official capacity.  You two are our guests for dinner.”  I agreed.  Taking this moment to get my son to put his cock away.  “Jayden, you might want to dress for dinner.”  David replied, “Jayden, you eat dinner naked at home?”  Jayden replied, “all the time.”

Several of the family members went to prepare dinner, the rest of us sat on the couch.  Most of the guys had taken their shirts off.  I tried to stay calm.  I wanted nothing more than to be bent over the couch, getting railed by every guy in the room.

Jackson:

I could see the look in Bryce’s eyes.  I had the same look after my wife and discovering I was gay and poz.  I wanted him to know he had someone he could talk to, that had been in a similar situation.  I made up some excuse for Bryce to look over some plans.  I took Bryce down to Eddy’s office, we would have some privacy.

I closed the door and leaned on the wall.  “Out with it.” I said.  Bryce froze.  He responded in a trembling tone, “I am not sure what you are talking about.”  “There is a lot about this family you don’t know, and over time you will.  I can tell you a story now that might help.  I was married to a wonderful woman.  She is gone now, and I have two incredible boys.  I went through the panic of “moms is gone, dad likes dick” conversation.  I should have given my boys credit, they came out to me at the same time I did to them.  That may not be the case here.  Jayden seems like a good kid, and he has been down here with Eddy.  You didn’t notice those?”  I pointed to the shelves of obscenely large dildos.  “I didn’t see your boy run out here screaming or put his clothes back on.”

Bryce was struggling for his next words.  “It’s not me being gay I am worried about, it's my boyfriend.”  I was confused. Did he have a boyfriend?  Does his boyfriend not like Jayden? What was going on?

I moved close to Bryce and put my hands on his large shoulders.  It’s just you and me here; there isn’t anything you can tell me that will surprise me.  I think whatever this is, it’s eating you from the inside out.  I think Jayden knows something is up, and he wants you to tell him.  Bryce took in a deep breath, “my boyfriend is my twin brother.”  Bryce started to cry.  I pulled him into my chest.

Bryce tried to explain how it happened. That’s a story I want to hear but not what’s important now.  I asked Bryce if he would mind staying here.  I wanted to get something from the main house.  “You're not going to tell Jayden?” He pleaded.  “That’s something you need to tell Jayden.  I have something to tell you.  I will be right back.”  I went upstairs to collect my boys.  The three of us walked into Eddy’s office, where Bryce was waiting.

“I know you have met Jacob and Jake. Did you know they are brothers?”  Bryce looked, “it’s not like they are lovers. Jacob is married to David.”  “Did you know that I am their dad.  The three of us have been lovers since I came out to them.”  Bryce watched as Jacob and Jake shared a deep passionate kiss.  “If I am correct, your bother/boyfriend is living with you at the fire station.  Jayden lives there too.  Jayden is bright. If you two think you will run around like school children trying to hide your relationship, you can’t.  I think he would appreciate it a lot more if he hears it from you directly and doesn’t discover it for himself.

If you want to talk to him tonight, the entire family is here to help your family.  Bryce shook his head “yes.”  I asked Jake to get Jayden.  Jake was back with naked Jayden.

Jayden looked around, “I am not in trouble?  I can put on pants if it bothers you?”  Jake smile, “no, your dad has something to tell you.”  Jaden looked at Jake, “which thing, that he is gay or he is dating his twin brother.”  I could see Bryce get a little light-headed for a moment.  Brice said in a quiet voice, “you knew?”  Jaden went to his dad, “yea I have known, I have been waiting for you to tell me.  I want you to be happy.  You deserve it after mom.  I know how much you sacrificed for me in staying with her.  Think of it this way, your boyfriend and I already get along.  Besides, look at Jackson and his sons.”  I didn’t tell Jayden about my relationship with my boys.  Jacob asked, “how did you know about the three of us.”  Jayden, “you all have the same look, and the same last name.  I don’t care who people choose to love or fuck.  Come here, dad. You look like you need a hug.”  Bryce started to cry and thanking his son for being so wonderful.  All the stress Bryce had carried was finally dissipating.

Jacob said, “I don’t want to put you on the spot. What gave you an erection?”  Jaden smiled, “seeing my father happy, and not ripping himself apart with guilt and shame.  I am also in my early twenties, a sexy brick gives me a boner.  You guys mind if I go into the bathroom and crack on out.  I don’t want to be hard through dinner.  Unless one of you wants to eat it.”  Jacob was instantly on his knees.

Part 54

Jayden:

The drive down the mountain after dinner with the family was a little quiet.  I loved my dad, I was also frustrated by him.  I didn’t care that he gay, and I was happy he found love.  My father had walked through hell for me.  Dad deserved to enjoy his life.  If he could see it, he is going to live with his love who has a great relationship with his son.  I was excited Steve was the new firefighter, and now dad can be happy and content.  If the two thought they had to sneak around to have sex, they both had another thing coming.  Seeing naked men, or men fucking me, wasn’t a turn-off for me, and it wasn’t a turn-on.  The things that got me off were my nipples and the erotic pleasure of touching my own body.  If I had to jerk off every night making an obscene show, I had no problem.  That thought made my dick twitch.

The idea of someone watching me work my cock, that sounded like fun.  I had never put that together.  I had met plenty of people that might enjoy a show.

Bryce:

I was still working through what happened at the ranch.  My son told me he knew my secret or watching him blow his load into another man's waiting mouth.  I would have to call Steven and have a long conversation.  I still wanted him to live and work on the mountain.  I didn’t know how he would feel about Jayden knowing about our relationship.  He had never had an objection about Jayden knowing we were together. We had never talked about it.  Jayden being the incredible kid he was, made this easier.

There was something about the entire situation that was creating the familiar tingle in my cock.  My mind was working this through as I carefully drove down the mountain.  I saw a bear cub walk onto the next curve in the road.  I hit my breaks. The truck's traction control system was working hard to hang onto the road.  I had already started the turn, making it harder to control the slide on the truck.  I was able to miss the bear cub as I felt the rear tire lose grip as the truck slid off the road and down the mountain.  I remember the truck coming to a sudden stop, momentarily knocking me unconscious.

Once I got my bearings, I realized the truck was resting on the passenger side, bent in half around a tree.  Fortunately, the tree hit where the bed and cab met, not crushing the cab.  Jayden wasn’t moving, but he was breathing and had a steady pulse.  I hoped he was only unconscious from the truck hitting the tree.  I could hear flowing water.  I assumed we were near the river in the ravine that runs along the mountain.  I started searching for my phone to call for help.  I found it resting on the passenger door next to Jayden.  The phone was shattered in the roll down the mountain.  I hoped Jayden had his in a pocket, keeping it protected from the fall.  The adrenaline kept me from feeling pain, and it was quickly wearing off.

I moved to check Jayden’s pockets for his phone.  A thunderous pain from my broken leg radiated through my body.  The bone hadn't broken through the skin.  That was some good news.  I had to get help but couldn’t leave Jayden hanging sideways from the seatbelt.  I did my best to unbuckle him and carefully lowering him to rest on the passenger door.

I had two way’s out, I could try to break the windshield.  That would leave Jayden open to the elements or predators.  I would have to climb out of the driver's door.  It was still dark. I could see the stars at the driver-side windows.  The pain from my leg was crippling; the need to save my son overcame my pain.  I left a note for Jayden.  I had paper and pen in my emergency kit in the truck.  “Don’t move, I went to get help.  DON’T MOVE!”  I started my climb out of the truck, every movement sending shockwaves of pain through my body.

Rescuing people from cars was something I knew.  Extracting myself would have been easy if not for the broken leg.  I got myself out of the truck.  The storage box bolted to the bed had been thrown from the truck.  I saw it in the moonlight not far away.  I had supplies and a gun in my storage boxes.  I needed to make it to the box before any bear or mountain lion decided to check out the noise.  I limped my way to the box; everything inside was still intact.  I would be able to create a split from the branches and get a walking stick.  The close place for help was the ranch that was back up the mountain.  I had studied the terrain of the mountain, valley, and town.  I plotted my course and took it one step at a time.

Wes:

When Jacob told us what happened downstairs, I immediately got naked.  I braced myself on the kitchen counter, serving my ass to anyone and everyone.  The first one in was Jackson. He started with the experienced daddy pounding I loved.

The rest of the family stripped-down, cocks were swallowed, holes stuffed, and the house was filling with the scent of man sex.  Tonight had a unique flavor, with the cause being a straight stud that had fed his nut to Jacob in front of his father.  Someone had turned up the heat, causing all of us to drip with sweat.  The smell of ripe men fucking was intoxicating, driving everyone further into a frenzy of lust.

Jake jumped onto the kitchen counter, squatted down, pushing his cock down my throat.  He called to the family, “he hasn’t converted. We all need to breed him again.”  That was music to my ears.

I spent the next hour taking cock after cock.  Each one was re-arranging my guts for my pending poz pregnancy.

Jayden:

I woke up. The minute my vision cleared, I saw dad’s note.  I worked to stay calm. A sharp pain radiated from my chest.  I was sure dad checked me for any bleeding.  I started feeling around, I must have cracked a rib.  I wasn’t having any trouble breathing or staying awake.  I had broken a rib playing football in high school, which was the same type of pain.

I knew dad had left to get help.  I knew leaving the truck could only make things worse.  I heard a scraping sound on the outside of the truck.  The truck lurched, turning around the tree.  Help had arrived, and this would be over soon.

The driver door windows broke, showering glass onto my face and chest.  I saw who was freeing me from the truck.  A large black bear had broken the window with a single downward push.  It was the mother of the bear cub dad hit with the truck.  Dad’s efforts to save the cub resulted in the cub still being hit by the truck.  The cub tried running down the mountain to escape the oncoming lights.  The cub must have been hit by the truck rolling down the mountain.  This momma bear was angry and wanted her revenge.

She was too big to fit through the window.  I watched her paw enter the truck, just far enough for her claws to dig into my flesh.  She pawed at me, trying to get a grip.  After several swipes, she gave up.  Her claws left large gashes on my chest but didn’t get past the skin.  The injuries looked worse than they were.  Dad had given me a lot of training over my life on what to do in an emergency.  I knew to stay where I was and wait for help.  I hoped the bear wouldn’t find dad.

Steven:

It was getting to be a little late, even if they stayed at the ranch for dinner.  I still wanted my arrival to be a surprise.  I called Mrs. Betty, apologizing for the late hour.  I asked if dinner ran this late at the ranch.  She said it could, but not likely.  She heard the concern in my voice and asked if she could help.  I told her I was going to take a drive up to the ranch.  Like anyone in rescue, I had studied the town and mountain terrain.  I called the sheriff's station; there was no answer.  I dressed warm, took my gun and hunting knife, and headed to the sheriff station.  I would take a drive up the mountain.  Hopefully, I would see Bryce’s truck parked at the ranch.

Eric:

The orgy ended after several hours of the family unloading our charged cum into Wes.  Wes hadn’t moved from his position against the kitchen counter.  I saw Wes look out the window; moving swiftly, he grabbed his clothes and started dressing.  Mason immediately looked out the window and saw what Wes had seen.  He dressed quickly, grabbed a blanket from the couch, his rifle, and ran out the door; Wes right behind him.  We knew better than to follow.  Jackson turned on the exterior floodlights.  We saw a man hobble out from the tree line.  As soon as he got to the clearing, he collapsed.

Mason:

I could tell from the house it was Bryce; once the floodlights came on, I was sure.  I had my rifle; it was dark; that’s when things come out for dinner.  I called for someone to bring the large ATVs.  That would make it easy to get Bryce into the house, and I could find Jayden.  The three ATVs came toward us at high speed.  Malik loaded Bryce into one, Wes and I took the other two.  I tried to get an answer from Bryce as to where Jayden was.  He only said, “river” before passing out.  I told Wes the fastest way down to the river from the ranch.  There was an ATV path that I had the crew maintain.  We raced down to the river.  I didn’t see anything in either direction.  I knew they were heading down the mountain.  Wes and I followed the river as it headed toward town.

I could hear in the distance the growling of an angry bear.  I told Wes over the radio to keep watch.  I could take it down with my rifle; his gun would only make it mad.  I knew Wes had wilderness training, I was familiar with what lived in these woods.  I knew that particular bear by her grow. She was a very large and aggressive female.  I assumed she had recently given birth to cubs.  That would make her more aggressive.

The headlights of the ATV landed on the truck and the bear trying to get in.  I fired a shot into the air.  The momma bear got the point and left.  She may not be gone long.  With the sound of the shot echoing off the canyon walls, a new voice came over the radio.  “This is Seven rescue firefighter from the 101, is anyone there.  I heard a gunshot.”  I replied, gave him our location.  I started to tell him the best fire access road. He said he was already on it and would be at the river in moments.  I told him which direction to find us.  I gave my rifle to Wes, and he would stand lookout for the bear.  I saw Jayden lying on the passenger door.  I asked him if he was hurt.  Jayden didn’t respond right away.  He finally replied, “I am fine; she barely scratched me.”  I could tell by the slur in his voice he wasn’t ok.

I started working my way into the truck.  Suddenly the place was bathed in lights from Steven’s truck.  The headlights and rooftop lightbar showed deep gashes in Jayden’s checks and stomach.  Steven yelled for me to put my back to the windshield and protect Jayden.  There was a crash, and a fireman’s ax came through the windshield.  He cleared out the glass and helped me extract Jayden.  The three of us got into Seven’s truck and raced back to town.  I was sure they were doing the same with Bryce.

I heard Bryce come over the radio, “did you find my boy!?”  Steven responded, “we are in my truck and heading to the doctor. Where are you.”  “I am at the clinic; how is my son.”  Steven replied, “he is alive, lost a good amount of blood.  Jayden and I are a match, have the doctor ready to hook me up for a transfusion.”  “I will.  Don’t let my boy die, Steven.”  I heard a crack in Bryce’s voice.

We would be at the clinic in just a few minutes.

Wes:

We arrived at the clinic; they were waiting outside with a gurney.  We loaded Jayden onto the gurney and headed inside.  The doctor immediately started cleaning and evaluating Jayden’s wounds.  He said they were deep but didn’t hit any organs.  He would spend quality time stitching them closed.

The nurse ran a line between Seven and Jayden.

We all moved out to the waiting area.  We knew to give the doctor space to work.  We all waited patiently and silently.  The doctor and Steven came out of the trauma room.  They had stopped the bleeding, and Jayden would be fine.  He needed to stay still for a while and let the wounds close.  Dr. Nick recommended Jayden see a plastic surgeon for the scars.

Steven looked at his brother, “you didn’t have to break your leg so people could tell us apart.”  Bryce dropped his crutches and grabbed Steve, giving him a passionate kiss.  Bryce broke the kiss; Steven was horrified he brother had kissed him in public.  Bryce smile, “they know we fuck.”  Steven replied, “of course they do; what else could happen on this mountain.  By the way, surprise! I got here early.”  Bryce gave his brother another passionate kiss. This time, Steven returned it.  It was obvious the two were deeply in love.