Families start somewhere...

Part 84

Jackson:

The sun was setting on the ranch. Construction of the living barracks was complete. We connect power, the water and sewer lines had yet to be connected. The commander checked to if the approval of his people to use the showers was still available, considering the day’s events. Bobby overheard the commander’s question. Bobby walked up, “Commander, the action of two don’t reflect your entire company. I did the vetting if anyone should shower outside its me.”

I went and turned up the hot water heaters. I had overbuilt the infrastructure of house; I didn’t anticipate an problem. The final company headcount was twenty five with five women and twenty men. The women decided to use the bathrooms downstairs and the men went to the showers in the pig pen. The pig pen’s dorm design would allow the men to move through faster, if they all didn’t clean their holes.

Dean:

This was not that different from managing the bathhouse. Jackson had ordered a ton of food for a first night ranch BBQ feast. The family wanted to make the men and women feel welcome. Mason lit bonfires and large barrels filled with ice and beer were set out.

When the men and women came from their showers, they were greeted with the smell of a ranch cookout with all the beer and wine they could drink. Once everyone gathered outside, Bobby stook on a tree stump, his voice easily carried across the landscape. “Everyone let’s put the earlier events of today behind us. This is the start of something great. The family and I welcome you to our ranch. Please enjoy the food and drink. There is demanding work ahead, but we are building something great. Please, don’t forget to have some fun along the way.” Everyone held their glass high. Eddy ran cables, letting the service men attach their guitars to the outdoor speaker system.

The night continued with live music, games and the magic of the mountain settled down around the entire clearing. I went inside to get a few things from the living room. The soft grunting of two studs rutting in the pig pen made me smile. This was the start of something new. Another chapter in the life of the family.

I thought back to the day Eric interviewed me for the job at the bathhouse. If anyone told me, this was where I would end up, I would never believe them. I had a man that I love, a family that loved me and a work that gave me purpose and fulfillment.

Malik walked up, putting his arm around my shoulders. My smiled had beckoned him over. “What makes you so happy this evening?” I turned and kissed him on the cheek. “Can you believe what we have here.” Malik soon had the same smile I did.

A slightly drunk hunk of a man walked up to Malik and I, “Please don’t tell anyone, but your asses look as tasty as the stake I just ate.” The stud smiled and went back to the party. I looked at Malik, “your cock getting hard?” “Yup,” he replied. “What to breed me in back patio play space?” I asked Malik. He turned around and started walking through the house. I followed him to the back play space, we assumed we would be alone. We walked into an orgy!

None of the men we recognized, all naked, all fucking bareback. The unique smell of sweat and man sex was intoxicating. One man noticed Malik and I standing in the doorway. He said, “I am sorry, we found this place by accident. We can leave.” They started collecting their fatigues, I was quick to discourage them leaving. “We came out here to fuck, there is plenty of space for everyone. My name is Dean and this is Malik.” One of the men spoke up, “you guys are family members?” I replied, “yea, we will play with each other you guys continue your fun.” One stud turned around, showing me lube slicked hole, “fuck me poz. I took this post to get the family bug. I want my buddies to watch me get knocked up.”

Malik:

Looking at the stud’s muscle ass open up, his hungry hole begging for my cock. One man slid under his buddy, face up. He chaser plugged is friends hole with his cock, letting the others helped Dean and I out of our clothes. They kissed and sucked every part of our bodies. One spending quality time on my pierced nipples. The group realized my tits were attached to my cock, getting it hard for their buddy.

I pushed one down onto my cock. He gagged himself on my pierced uncut meat. His throat slime coating my cock and balls. He pulled his mouth off my dick. I plunged my cock into the hungry waiting hole in front of me. The stud barely moved as my cock parted his hole. He turned to me, “I can take it, hammer that bug into my guts. I need carry it and reproduce it. Knock me up, fuck me hard without mercy.”

I brutalized that stud’s hole. Shane couldn’t take my dick at this level of brutality. I pulled my cock all the way out and slammed it back in. He would meet each slam of my cock, pushing his ass back into the collision. I was deep inside him. “Give it to me Malik, I can feel your steel rubbing my butt nut. Knock me up, I need to impregnate my husband. We want to carry the family DNA.” He said between thrusts.

I knew the scene was driving Dean wild. None of the other guys were offering their holes. They were servicing every part of his body, but only stroking his toxic cock. Dean wasn’t going to force anyone to take our bug if they didn’t want it.

I couldn’t hold back much longer. “I am going to cum!” The stud pushed back, burying my cock deep into his hole. “Take my toxin,” I grunted. I felt my balls empty their juices into the eager hole. I pulled out of the studs well fucked hole. He immediately started double fingering his slop hole. “Its wet with your poz seed. Thank you, Malik.” He turned to Dean, “you want this? Double the cum, double the bug.”

Dean impaled the stud on his big mushroom headed cock. He wasted no time, slam fucking the pig, making him squeal. The cum foam rapidly formed on his cock, and around the stud’s hole. The studs sloppy cum soaked hole caused Dean’s cock to give up its sting. He slammed his cock in deep, releasing more of the family’s potent seed into the need pig.

Dean slapped the guys ass, turn around and clean this poz cock. I followed the studs ass, cleaning the cum foam from his hole. I held the precious seed in my mouth, taking it back to the chaser. He saw me with a mouth of cum foam. He pulled his mouth off Dean’s cock and opened wide for me to feed him. I dropped a long string of poz cum foam into his waiting mouth. He swallowed and finished cleaning Dean’s cock and balls.

Shane:

Walking through the house looking for Malik I heard the grunting and the familiar slapping sounds of fucking coming from the pig pen. I ascended the stairs. I saw the medic, alone on one of the beds. He had a jock stuffed in his mouth a pair Malik’s dirty compression shorts over his nose. He was pounding his hole hard and deep with a good size latex dildo.

I stood and watched the show. The stud opened his eyes and saw me. He pulled the dildo from his hole, letting it fall to the ground. He used both hands to keep his gaping jock ass open. I slid my dry hard cock into his wet loose hole.

I held the underwear to his nose, making sure he could breath. However, he was getting Malik’s full ball musk. The medic was going into overdrive, bucking himself up and down. I pushed deeper into his hungry fuck hole.

We locked eyes. “You want me to knock you up?” I asked the medic. A muffled but obvious yes came from his jockstrap stuffed mouth. I felt my balls tighten and a load of bug cum flooded the medic’s hole.

Jake:

Jacob and I tried to sneak off to find a place to fuck. We discovered Malik, Dean and the small group of men. We saw Shane unload into the medic. I needed Jacob’s cum badly. We found a secluded spot by the BBQ pits for a quick breeding.

We didn’t want a long session just a brother on brother pump and dump. We found our spot and I quickly seeded my brother. Jacob was about to unload into me when we realized we were being watched. One of the men was putting another piece of steak on his plate when he noticed Jacob and me in the shadows.

I locked eyes with him, “You two are brothers, and Jackson’s your dad?” He asked. Jacob let out a grunt of “yes” as his balls unloaded. “I would love to see that show. I will leave you studs to finish.” He took his plate, going back to a table full of equally hunky men. He obviously told them what he saw. They turned, watch me and my brother leaving the BBQ pit area. Each one had the familiar look of lust in their eyes.

Jacob went back to help dad. I sat down at the table. “If you guys want a family incest show, I might be able to arrange something. I will keep you posted.” I left the table and resumed my duties of helping with the party.

Bobby:

Andy, the commander, and I had snuck off to one of the back bedrooms. I double penetrated myself on their big dicks. The feeling of their meat, holding my pig hole open was euphoric. Their large cocks pushing the massive set of anal beads around in my gut.

The two were surprised when they got their cocks in my hole to fell I was already stuffed. Suddenly understanding the depths of my pig hole, the two-double fucked me hard. They knew their bodies and use them to fuck. They both released their seed, glazing the large heavy anal beads pushed deep into my cavernous hole.

I knew Eric loved pulling beads from my hole. He loved seeing my ass open and another ball be released. We had started using pool balls. I could get almost the complete set into my gut. Eric and I would spend hours feeding the balls to my hole and me giving them back. I knew he would enjoy the surprise before bed.

Bryce:

Jayden was patched up for me and Steven to take home. Dr. Nick said Jayden wounds would heal, the cracked rib would take some time. I could have killed the two that assaulted my son. When they were wheeled into the clinic by the medics it was obvious Bobby had beaten me too it.

I did not know the full extent of their injuries. Judging by the blood, bruises and screams of pain, they had paid a price. Two MPs had showed up. I heard them ask Dr. Nick when the two would be released. They were being taken back to the main base for dishonorable discharge. It was clear Bobby did more than break some bones and egos.

Steven and I took Jayden home for some rest and tender loving care. We got him into bed, he looked at me, “Thank you Sir.” I smiled, “You can call me dad.” Jayden shook his head, “pup only refers to men as Sir unless they are also a pup. Can I sleep in my cage tonight?” Steven smiled, “pup, it’s a little small for your injuries. Your dad and I will get you a bigger cage to sleep in.”

I sent a text to Bobby that Jayden was home. Five minutes later he called me back. I told him about Jayden’s request. He said he would ask Jackson if he would make a custom large cage for Jayden.

David:

I had run a bath house long enough to tell when men are fucking. I knew the house was full of man sex. I decided to hold my seed. I sat on the porch enjoy a glass of whisky. One of the men came up, “you mind if I have a glass?” I had brough out extra glasses and a full bottle. I offered him the other large wooden chair, and poured him a glass. He relaxed into the chair and complimented me on my choice of whisky.

We struck up a conversation. He was a career military man. He wasn’t interested in doing the family thing, he enjoyed his work. I asked him what brough him to this assignment. “This was a largely volunteer assignment. Well, volunteer in the army is just a nicer way of them giving orders. I also saw the bump in pay, I don’t mind hard-work for good money.” I had to ask, “no other reason for the assignment?” He took a sip of his glass, “no, I am not gay. I know a lot of these men love dick. They are good men, and I can fall asleep to the sounds of balls slapping on ass.” We both laughed. “There are some single women in town.” I told him. “Nah, don’t like to fuck and run or accidentally make a kid. I am more than happy to crack one out a couple times a day.” I looked at him, “did you say a couple of times a day.” He explained he was a “solo-sexual,” he found his sexual gratification in pleasuring himself. He went into detailed about poppers and the right kind of lube for a long bate session. “I respect the guys marathon fuck sessions and they let me have my long bate sessions.” This was new, and making my dick hard.

I poured him some more whisky. “I am not trying to get into your pants, but this deep-bate sounds interesting.” He replied, “if you have some time and a quiet place we can do one together. There isn’t anything more masculine than two guys bating.” He went on to explain its not sexual its more bonding. I was more than intrigued.

Eric:

The party had wound down, everything was put away and the troops were going to the barracks. Bobby and I were alone in the pig pen, where I was punch fucking Bobby sloppy hole. Jason was the first around up the stairs. He looked at us, “don’t you two ever stop?” Bobby shook his head no. Bobby could only make muffled noises, the medics cum soaked underwear was stuffed in his mouth. Shane made the medic leave it behind as payment for using our bed. Suddenly, Bobby sprayed a heavy load onto the sheets. I pulled my fist out with a loud sloppy pop. I had a towel by the bed to get the lube off my hands.

Bobby got off the bed to shower and change the sheets. “Bobby, come to bed. I don’t mind sleeping in your cum and sloppy hole.” “We are going to wake up with sheets glued to our skin and my hole stuck to your cock.” He replied. “Do you care?” I asked. “Nope,” he said as he climbed into bed. Both of us were asleep almost instantly.

Part 85

Drew:

My discovery of poppers combined with exploration of Jacob’s body became my new addiction. That night in the hotel, I couldn’t get enough of him. This led to the ultimate sensation of him inside me. The poppers opened my brain for new world of sensory pleasure. It wasn’t the sex with a man that turned me on it was the connective touch. I was comfortable with Jacob, exploring with him felt safe. He never pushed, he only offered himself for my exploration. I knew I would convert when I let Jacob cum inside me, it was secondary to the feeling of him inside me. I had to feel his warm seed being deposited inside me, feeling my body absorb him. The sense of euphoria each time Jacob seeded my hole never waned.

I asked Jacob to keep this just between us. I wasn’t ashamed, I was enjoying our private exploration. The activity at the ranch and the town it was easy for Jacob to steal away for me to feast on his body.

Jacob made a popper mask for me. He made a habit of calling me when he was on his way. I would load the mask and slip it on, letting the fumes soak my brain. When Jacob arrived, he would take off the mask and lay himself face up on my bed. I would taste, touch, and smell his every inch of him. I would slowly strip his clothes off. The scent of his pits, the taste of his neck, my fingers rubbing his well-used hole. Our sessions always ended with me sitting on his cock, feeling it slide deeper into me. Once fully impaled I would put the popper mask back on while he slowly and deeply pumped my hole. The slow movement of his cock let me feel the flair of his mushroom head as it rubbed my butt nut. Eventually I would feel my guts get warm as he pumped his bug laden seed deep inside me. My mind knew the unique and special the nature of the family seed. Feeling it absorb into me, the DNA binding with mine was a sense beyond compare.

Once Jacob had emptied himself, he would take off my mask. Usually dizzy from the poppers he would turn us over, placing me on my back. He would kiss me gently while my body absorbed his cum. I could feel his seed moving through the walls of my hole, migrating to every part of my body.

One night we started later than usual and went extremely late. I always kept the room pitch dark, no clocks, phones, or lights. Jacob had seeded my hole, and he was laying me on my back. I was lost in the euphoria of my body taking in his seed. I heard the doorbell, it wasn’t important. I felt Jacob freeze in place, “Drew, do you want to get that.” I could only moan, my brain still deep in poppers and his cum absorbing in my hole. I felt Jacob leave the bed.

Jacob:

I had tried to keep my encounters with Drew a secret. I knew the family would figure it out eventually. When I heard the doorbell, it was only a guessing game of who was on the other side of the door. I narrowed my guess to my brother, father or husband.

I didn’t want to interrupt Drew’s popper cum bliss. I get rid of whoever it was, and resume my tender moments with Drew. My brother and my husband David were waiting when I opened the door. David was faking righteous indignity, “who have you been sleeping with behind my back!” I told him to quiet down and stepped outside, careful not to disturb Drew.

I told them the story of Drew, the poppers and the hotel. Drew had poz converted the following week, not surprising with the amount of cum he was getting daily. “That explains your pathetic loads. I thought you were getting old,” David teased. They asked if they could help, I didn’t think Drew was looking for an orgy.

We heard the faint moan from Drew though door. Tonight, was an especially intense session, he was still in the grip of his popper cum orgasm. “What the fuck did you do to him,” Jake asked. I recited the nights events. Jake wanted to see for himself. He moved quickly and quietly before I could stop him, he was in Drew’s room.

Jake:

I had to see what caused such a moan of pure extasy. I knew my brother was good in bed, but this was something different. I knew my brother would try and stop me. I acted quickly, moving around Jacob. I followed the moaning down the hall. I opened the bedroom to see Drew on his back, knees up and feet on the bed. He was running his finger around a puffy well used hole.

I quickly disrobed and carefully crawled up on the bed. I whispered in Drew’s ear, “do you want some more.” Drew just moaned, turned over. He put on the mask and sat on my cock. His hole still slick with my brothers seed. Drew was riding my cock with unhinged lust, he wasn’t looking for a pounding he was enjoying the sensation of being connected to my body. I followed his lead and worked my cock slowly and deeply. I could hear Drew moaning intensify though his mask.

I saw my brother standing at the end of the bed. He came over and gently removed the poppers mask. He whispered to Drew, “I think that’s enough, enjoy my brother. He will seed you deeply. Drew never opened his eyes, only continuing to ride the wave of my hips. I finally released my seed deep into Drew. My brother whispered in my ear what to do next.

I turned Drew and I over, putting him on his back. He picked up the popper mask, put it on and started feeling his puffy leaking hole. He removed the mask; his moans of pleasure were louder than before.

I heard David whisper to Jacob, “I am going to fuck your brains out for hiding his show.” Jacob turned, “wait till we get home. Then take your revenge.”

Jacob asked me to stay with Drew and make sure he drank plenty of water. The volume of poppers often dehydrated him. I told Jacob I would take care of Drew. David was pulling Jackob home for an intense fuck.

Drew turned to his side, pulled one of his ass cheeks open. “Jake, I want to feel you again.” I turned and wrapped my arms around Drew. I pulled him into my chest and sank my cock into his wet hole. I heard a “thank you,” escape his lips. He started griding his ass against my cock. I pulled him in tight and started kissing his neck. That sent Drew into overdrive. His griding became more intense. He whispered, “make love to me Jake.”

I started moving my hips in time with his. I ground my cock deeper into his hole. He moaned, I could feel his chest rumbled. This was something new for both of us.

I had fucked and been fucked by a lot of men. We weren’t fucking, or breeding. We were making love to each other, connecting in a passion only two men can share. That night a something formed between us. Being honest with myself I was more than a little scared.

I woke up with Drew still in my arms, my soft cock sticky with Jacob’s and my cum from Drew’s hole. Drew was starting to wake up. I was afraid of his reaction. Would he regret what he said or what we done?

Drew:

The night I fell asleep in Jake’s arms was the most deep and peaceful rest of my life. I felt safe, warm, and loved. I was scared of what Jake might do after I admitted my feelings. The poppers had taken down some of the walls, what I said was true.

Waking up with Jake’s strong arms still holding me tight was magical. I put my arms over his, “I am glad you stayed.” Jake took a deep breath. I felt Jake’s cock stiffen. I pulled the lube for the bedside table. Reached behind me and lubed his cock. “Make love to me again Jake.”

Jake and I spent the rest of the morning in the thrall of new love. After he emptied himself into me a third time. I offered we take a shower. Jake kissed the back of my neck, “I want to pleasure you as much as you pleasure me.” I turned, “Jake, my cock has not stopped cumming since you were inside me.” A large puddle of cum and pre-cum had pooled on the bed. Jake smiled, “lets change your sheets then showers.” I agreed.

Jacob:

The family got up, everyone stumbled downstairs for coffee. “Didn’t Jake come home last night?” David asked me. I looked around, his bed still made. “I guess he didn’t. That should make for a good story.” Dad overheard my answer to David’s question. “Where did you say my son went?” “Dad we are not kids, and Jake can tell you himself. It’s Saturday, I am sure he will be home by dinner.” Dad agreed then went to find the barracks commander.

Eric:

Jackson had already purchased all the equipment, ran the plumbing, and electrical for the swimming pool, spa and sauna for the property. With the mountain project it got pushed to the end of the list. Jackson asked me and Bobby if he could ask the commander for help building the swimming pool and spa for the ranch. With all the military brains and muscle it would be an easy job. The heavy equipment parked on the far end of the clearing would make it even faster. Bobby nor I had an objection it was up to the commander.

Jackson:

I found the commander; he was in the planning and communications tent. “Commander I am sorry to bother you, do you have a moment.” The commander set down his paperwork, and we took a walk. I told him about the pool. I had de-prioritized the project. However, with help of his company we could get it done over the weekend. Then it would be ready for next weekend, it was only going to get hotter on the mountain this summer.

The commander went into his tent and came back with a bullhorn. “Everyone up and out!” The entire company quickly appeared on the front lawn. He put down the bullhorn. He explained my idea to his company. One of the men spoke up, “to be clear sir, you are asking us to work on our weekend off. This in exchange for having access to a pool, spa and sauna.” I answered the question, “that’s exactly right.” The stud ran off, the commander was about to yell for him to fall back in line. He came running back with a shovel in his hand. “Tell me where to start digging SIR!”

I showed the commander my plans, he set his team into motion. The engineers made improvements too my design and had access to better building materials. They would easily have it done by the end of the day. The special concrete mix didn’t need days to set only hours once it was sprayed with sealant. The pool could fill, and chemicals added over night. I let the company go to work.

Eric:

Jackson came back from his meeting with the commander. I asked how it went. “We are going to need to order a ton of beach towels and more industrial washers and dryers” Jackson informed me. “I will get on that right now, you and I have some business in town” “What do you need me for?” Jackson asked. “You will see.” I replied.

I went to one of the local stores that sold house wears and other items. I asked her to order a several hundred large beach towels. “I don’t know if I have that much credit with my supplier,” she said. I replied “if not, tell them I will wire the money. I need them immediately.” Jackson and I got back into the car, almost to our second destination my cell rang. The lady from the store talked to her supplier (even though it was Saturday, they weren’t going to lose out on an order of that size). They would send the order immediately, but needed a check on delivery. I told her to have the order sent to the ranch and Damien would write a check.

We stopped at the tailor’s. I told him about the pool building event at the ranch. He had enough swimsuits for the men and women at the company. He had both full back and thong for the men for the men. That meant half would be brief cut and half would be in a thong cut. We were taking his entire inventory. I paid him for swimsuits. I called Dean to come down and pick them up, they would be a surprise for the company. The men could figure out which style they wanted.

Next, Jackson and I pulled into a large farm property, there was medium size farmhouse with three very large milk barns on the property. Jacob and I walking up to the door of the farmhouse, slight build but strong woman with long brown hair opened the door. “You make a decision about our offer?” Jackson looked at me. I replied to her, “I thought we could discuss it, Jackson can see what you need. Our time-tables have sped-up significantly.”

She ushered us in and offered us sweat tea and cookies. Her husband stepped into the living room, “honey, where did you.” He was wrapped in just a towel, his lean muscular frame on full display. “Oh, Eric I am sorry I didn’t hear the door. I would have put on pants, unless you prefer I don’t.” The man dropped his towel showing a growing chub. Jackson was obviously confused.

I smiled, “come here and take my hole while we talk.” I dropped my pants. The wife handed me a bottle of lube. The husband slid his hard cock up my ass and started pumping. I said to the wife, “I thought Jackson could walk your property to see what needs to be done. The family will finance the operation as per our original agreement.”

The wife walked up to Jackson, “let me show you around while my husband drops a few loads in Eric.” Jackson followed her, more confused by the situation.

Jackson:

The women escorted me out the back door of the farmhouse, we walked to the closest barn. “My husband I were thinking to start with this barn. This should give us enough space to service to start servicing ranch. I have the numbers for the loan.” She stopped and looked at me. “You don’t know anything about this?” I had no other reply than, “no, I don’t.” She started a laugh she almost couldn’t stop. “What’s happening with my husband and Eric must have been a shock.”

“How about I start from the beginning. This was my dad’s ranch, this was the milking barn. There was heavy power and gas lines run to service the milking equipment. When he passed me and my husband took it over, we sold the cattle. One Day I overheard Eric talking to Mrs. Betty about the laundry service she uses. Not realizing she does all her own washing. The idea hit me about opening a laundry service for the town and the ranch.

I got Eric’s number from Mrs. Betty and invited him over for a late lunch. He liked the idea of not putting large laundry facilities at the ranch. We got a decent amount of money from selling the cattle. Eric offered a loan for build-out and equipment.

I am sure you are wondering about the sex. My husband is bi-sexual, always has been. I don’t have a problem with him finding a good piece of ass. He comes home to me, and we have a daughter in collage. We have a solid marriage, and the thought of my husband plugging a muscle stud like Eric, that makes my kitten purr. I think that sums it up.”

Between my son’s being poz fuck pigs, and all the other sexual antics at the ranch, this shouldn’t surprise me. We continued our walk with the lady across the property. I could put all my men on this they would have the place ready by the time the equipment was delivered. This laundry facility would create jobs for the people in town. I asked if I could have my men start first thing in the morning. She happily agreed.

Entering the house we saw her husband in the middle of an orgasm. He pushed his load deep into Eric’s hungry hole.

Eric stood-up, pulled up his pants. “You guys get everything worked out?” I replied, “we covered it all, my men are going to start tomorrow. I should have the place on-line by the middle of the week.”

Eric:

Jackson and I got back in the car. “I am sorry, normally I would put this to a family vote. I didn’t expect the sudden explosion in our laundry needs.” Jackson stared at me, “can you do anything without involving sex.” I replied, “nope.”

Driving through town toward the road up to the ranch, “Eric, did you see that.” I didn’t know what he was talking about. Jackson continued, “I saw Jake’s car parked in-front of Drew’s house. That explains where my son has been.” I thought for a moment, “that explains where but not why. Drew is our resident hetro.” “When we get back to the ranch we can pump Jacob son for answers.” I knew he meant fucking the truth out of his son.

Drew:

My bathroom wasn’t big enough for two. I let Jake go first. While he dried off I got under the warm water. I let it wash away the sweat and sex, hopefully making room for more. Jake left the bathroom, “I am going to get my clothes, I left them in a pile on the floor.” My heart sank, I hoped he felt what I felt.

I finished my shower, dried off and headed toward the bedroom for a clean thong. I was surprised to see Jake rummaging through my underwear drawer. He heard me enter the room, “hey, you mind if I borrow these?” Jake asked as he slipped on one of my dark blue thongs.

The thongs I had were all the same only in varying colors. They looked like a jockstrap with the wide waistband, had cotton soft pouch. The leg straps were replaced with a much thinner band in the middle. I was surprised he was still here, “take whatever you like.” Jake bent over, grasping his ankles, “I don’t know how, how do these make my ass look?” Jake stood up and walked over to me. He looked into my eyes, “you thought I was going to leave.” I looked down, “yea.” “Jake, I am going to be honest. I asked you to make love to me because, it was how I felt. I won’t deny what I said or how I feel. If you don’t feel the same way, I completely understand. I am not a kid having his first crush. Just be honest with me.” Jake tugged on my towel, it fell to the floor. I stood there naked.

Jake took my face into his hands, “you’re forgetting what happened after you asked me to make love to you, I did. I made love to you because I have fallen for you two. This all seems fast, weird, only a couple weeks ago you were a neg hetro man. Now looked where we are, marines breeding at the ranch, Eric is fucking some bi-sexual guy. Rules on love and sex left this place a long time ago. Let’s enjoy this and see where it leads.” Jake finished his speech with a deep kiss.

We ended our kiss, Jake asked me to tell him the story of what happened between me and his brother. He wanted to hear it from my perspective. Jake cock got progressively harder as I went into every detail of my deflowered and pozzing by his brother. Jake waited till the end of my story, “You have never been inside another man?” Jake asked. I thought about it, “no, I haven’t.” Jake smiled.

Jake:

Something about Drew pulled on my heart. I wanted nothing more than to spend a lifetime with him. Hearing that Jacob and only taken “half” of his virginity, meant we could have something special and unique.

Drew started to move toward me, I knew he was a popper hit away from riding my cock. He came close for a kiss, reaching past me for the poppers. I pushed him back, “nope, no poppers, no dick, and no ass for you. I am not a cheap slut. You have to buy me dinner first. Someplace nice. It has to have tablecloths with a candle in the middle of the table. I want wine and romantic music.” Drew looked at me in surprise then the glint of a though. “Ok, deal. We will have a proper date.” He replied. He showed me the door, “I don’t want people thinking you are doing the walk of shame to your car. I will call you when I secure our reservations.” Drew closed the door in my face.

Drew:

I knew with all the work at the ranch, Mrs. Betty had closed her store to the town. I called Eric with an idea.

“Eric, do you think I could use Mrs. Betty’s place to fix a dinner for two?” There was a pause. Eric replied in a sly tone, “I can ask but she is going to ask who is coming to dinner. Drew, who is coming to dinner?” I knew he was fishing for information. “I will tell you but please keep it to yourself.” “Ok, you have my word,” he replied. “I want to cook dinner for Jake, something romantic. I am good in the kitchen. I don’t want to add any work for Mrs. Betty.” There was another pause as Eric thought. “I will ask her. Don’t be surprised if she insists on cooking.” “If she will lend me her place maybe she and I can work out an arrangement. I really want to cook the meal. I would do this at my place, but my appliances barely work. I haven’t started the renovations on the kitchen.” Eric told me he would talk to Mrs. Betty.

Jake:

I arrived at the ranch. The drive up the mountain was interesting, feeling the thong rub on my always hungry hole. I was always up for a good fuck or dropping a load but the only thing I wanted was an evening with Drew.

Making the final turn onto the ranch. The sight of twenty shirtless men digging a very large hole on the property, the sight had a profound effect on my conviction to save myself for Drew. I saw dad resigned to the sidelines, while the company worked on the hole. The women were installing the pool equipment and finishing the electrical. They were exceptionally talented engineers. It was perfectly orchestrated chaos. I could tell dad was happy but being relegated to the sidelines was not something he enjoyed. Then he saw my car, and a smile crept over his face.

I parked the car and started my walk toward the house. Dad met me halfway, “so you spent the night at Drew’s?” Yea, it was late, I crashed there. I hoped he would not see through my lie. “I know my son and I know his cock. You had to be sticking it in something. Eric and I tried to fuck information out of your brother. He knows how to keep his mouth shut and his hole open at the same time. Besides, you should always tell your daddy the truth, did Drew touch you?” “Dad I am not twelve. He is the resident hetro, he wouldn’t be into that anyway.” “Ok,” Dad said, giving up on getting any more information.

I was standing in the kitchen, fixing myself a protein shake before heading to the gym. Eric, grabbed me by the arm. He pulled me into one of the back bedrooms. “I know what you have been up to. I have two things to say. The first, I am incredibly happy. The second, I will help you hide whatever is going on between you and Drew.” I looked at him, “Eric, what do you know?” With a mischievous grin, “your not the only one with secrets.” Eric walked out of the room.

I headed down the hallway toward the kitchen. Jacob was standing next to the encounter, “dad was worried when you didn’t come home. I just spent the last two hours getting rough fucked by Eric and Dad trying to find out what you are up too. I didn’t tell them anything but you owe me a hole.” I looked at him, “two things. The first, I know you like it. The second, I can’t right now, I am going to the gym.” Jacob raised an eyebrow, “you are turning down bro cock for the gym?” I finished my shake, leaving Jacob with hard cock.

Jackson:

The progress the company was making on the pool was impressive. My guys heard what was happening and came up to help. They were always looking for new techniques, and they wanted to earn their right to use the pool. While everyone would be welcome, my men believed an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay. This case it was for a pool.

I stayed out of the way as the work was being done. I noticed that it was larger than I originally planned. I found the lead engineer managing the site. I asked her about the changes. She explained that based on geological data she had, and the available heavy equipment they could increase the pool size by twenty percent. She had approval from Eric for larger pool equipment. The new equipment would arrive on the mountain in in a couple hours. I replied, “I will stay out of your way, let you and your teams get back to work.” She gave me a sweet smile, “you are welcome any time. I was nervous about horning in on your territory.” I had been around to long to have that much of an ego.

While everyone was busy with the pool, I could build Jayden a new cage. I would make one for the Fire Station and one for the ranch.

Monday morning I scheduled my men to start work on the new laundry facilities. I assumed the husband would fuck his way through my entire crew.

Drew:

My phone rang it was Mrs. Betty. She sounded tired. I told her my idea and I would take full responsibility for the kitchen, food and clean-up. “I will meet you halfway, you cook and I will clean.” I knew there was no point in arguing. I told her I had picked up all the food for the evening’s meal.

I could hear the excitement in her voice. I understood Mrs. Betty to be the ranch “mother.” She loved when her boys found that special someone.

Mrs. Betty said she was cleaning up for lunch and I could come by in an hour and start my prep. She asked me for my menu for the evening. I would start with a Spinach Salad with Strawberries and Pecans for a starter, Chicken piccata with roasted potatos, ending with Banana crepes with a rum sauce. Mrs. Betty sounded impressed. “I will of course make enough for three,” I told her. “Then I will serve it, you don’t need to be running back and forth from the kitchen.”

Jake:

I was in the middle of a workout with Malik, he had left the ranch for the day. They didn’t need any help and his hole needed a rest. I kept things lighter in the gym, saving my stamina for later. Judging by our conversation, the “Jake has a secret” hadn’t gotten to Malik.

I had left my phone on one of the weight benches. We were at the smith machine. I was mid-rep when it chirped with a message. Before I could object Malik had retrieved my phone. “Jake, why are you meeting Drew at Mrs. Betty’s at 7:30. You are supposed to wear something nice?” I racked the weight, “Can we just pretend you didn’t see that.” Malik’s story with his Sad Man (Shane), he knew how tenuous new things could be. “You go shower, go to the massage room. I will help you relax a bit,” Malik offered as he handed my phone. “When you say massage?” “I mean massage, no funny stuff, not this time.”

Pulling up to the ranch after my workout and massage at the gym, I had enough time to make myself presentable. I had a new pair of jeans that showed off my ass, a white button-down shirt that showed off my pecs. I chose dress boots and headed to my car. I got a lot of stares from the family and a few from the men finishing work on the pool.

I arrived at Mrs. Betty’s at 7:30. The place looked closed, except for a few dim lights. I walked in; Drew was waiting on the other side of the door. He was dressed in a black button down and well-fitting jeans. He showed me to our table, I stared at his ass the entire way. It was one of the smaller round tables, with a white tablecloth and a glass encircling a candle in the middle.

Drew opened a bottle of wine and poured me a taste. It was the best I had ever had. He filled my glass a quarter way, then did the same for himself.

“I was half joking about the white tablecloth and candle.” Drew got up from the table, “I will be right back.” He kissed me on the cheek. He came back with two salads, Mrs. Betty brought the main meal, and desert. I told her she should add this to her menu. That’s when I learned it was Drew that cooked.

I was always horny and red wine was only making it worse. We finished our meal. Mrs. Betty said, “you two go, I need to close up.” The night clear with a warm breeze. I followed Drew back to his place.

The moment we got inside the door of his house; I pulled his shirt open. The buttons bouncing off the walls and floor. We shared a deep, passionate and rough kiss. I took his head in my hands like I had done before. “I want to introduce you to some new sensations.”

Drew:

Jake’s intensity equaled my own. Jake was leading our first dance. We made our way to the bedroom discarding clothes as we went. Once we got to the room, I went to find my popper mask and load it with a fresh bottle. Jake told me to put the mask down, tonight would be a little different.

He handed me bottle of poppers. I stood at the end of the bed. Jake looked at me, “when I tell you too, take a big hit of those poppers.” We started back with our kissing. I could feel Jacob’s cock smearing pre-cum on my body. He broke the kiss, “hit.” I took a deep inhale of those intoxicating fumes, my body came to life. I wanted to taste Jake, feel Jake. The moment I capped the bottle Jake latched onto one of my nipples. He sent electricity went through my entire body. My poz hole was twitching for another of his feedings.

Jake continued to work my nipples, moving to my pits as the poppers continued to soak into my brain. He looked at me, “hit.” He waited till I capped the bottle before he dropped to his knees. His mouth working it’s way down my body. Kissing my stomach, pelvis, and burying his nose in my pubes. He kissed my cock down its length to my pre-cum dripping head. He looked up, “hit.” I uncapped the bottle and took another deep inhale of the dragon’s breath. I capped the bottle and held the vapor in my lungs. The moment I let it out, Jake swallowed my cock. He took its entire length down his throat till his nose pressed into my pubes. He stayed there, massaging my cock with the back of his mouth. He never gagged, steadily breathing through his nose.

Jake pulled off my cock, long lines of thick throat slime had covered my cock. He told me to lay down on the bed. He continued deep throating my cock, bringing up more of the thick throat saliva; that was dripping down my balls, puddling between my legs. Occasionally he would scoop up the puddle, bringing to his hole. He was self-lubing my cock and his hole.

Jake came up and kissed me, his body on top of mine. He sat up and plunged the entire length of my cock into his slick hole. I had never fucked a man. The feeling of his warm hole surrounding my cock, the weight of his body pushing my cock in deeper. He looked at me, “how does this fell?” I could only moan, “incredible.” Jake continued to ride my cock, I wasn’t going to last long.

He pulled himself off my cock and spun around, his slick fucked open hole in my face. He looked back, “hit.” I did another hit and dove face first into his hole. My spit mixing with his, covered my mouth. I had never taste anything with such primal passion. I could feel his body convulse each time his throat bottomed out on my cock.

Jake changed our positions again. This time I was sitting on my bed, with my ass resting my ankles. He maneuvered in front of me, holding his leg high, exposing his wet, twitching hole. I lined up my cock and started making love to him. This new position giving me access deep into Jake.

We were getting close to loosing our first loads of the night. “I want you to fuck me in the same position that my brother first fertilized your neg hole.” I rolled onto my back, Jake mounted my cock. “How did you ride it at first, slow? Feeling him deep inside you did you move your hips.” His hips moving allowing my cock to explore every space in his hole. “I think you started to like it, and started moving up and down.” Jake started a gentle and slight up and down motion. “I doubt you kissed him, that wasn’t what this was about, you were discovering your own body. You realized that having him inside you was an entire carnival of pleasures, and you wanted on every ride.” He continued his monologue, changing this rhythm and movements as he went.

“I bet there is one thing that didn’t happen. Jake leaned down looking into my eyes. I bet you didn’t say to Jacob, I love you. I need your venom in my hole. Drew I love you, flood my hole with our venom.” I instantly lost my first load. I felt Jake’s warm cum spread across my stomach. I scooped it up, sharing his cum while we kissed.

Jackson:

The sun was setting over the ranch. Large work lights were setup. The teams were determined to finish the project today. I went headed to the BBQ pits to check on the meat I had been slow cooking all afternoon. I set the chickens, when they were done dinner would be ready. Jacob and the rest of the family kept the beer, water, and other drinks stocked all day. The beer largely went un-touched during the day. I knew it wouldn’t last all night. I would need to tap more than a couple kegs.

Jacob came to ask if I needed any help. “I was going to ask your brother to cook the chicken.” Jacob knew I was fishing for information. Jacob wasn’t taking the bate. “I got it,” as he started loading the chickens into the pits.

Bobby:

Jackson had finished the large cages for Jayden. I took one to the Fire Station. I hadn’t seen my pup since he was attacked. I knew that if I saw Jayden before the idiots were off the mountain they wouldn’t leave alive.

Bryce and Steven helped me unload the cage, and bring it up to the sleeping area. Jayden face lit up, but he didn’t speak a word. “You may speak freely, pup.” Jayden came running toward me, his face still black, blue and swollen, he still had a slight limp. He wrapped his arms around me, “I missed you Sir!” I could feel the cage of his cock. “You did have permission to remove that while you are recovering.” Jayden looked down, “I asked Daddy Sir to put it back on, he has the key. He said he would hold it for you Sir.”

It was good to see my pup happy. He still had a ways to go before he would be back to full pup. I put a large dog bed, blankets and pillows into his new cage. “Go to your cage pup, your dad and I need to talk.” Jayden didn’t waste a moment making a home in his new cage. I threw in a few puppy toys. “One more thing pup, your ass is off limits till you are cleared by the doctor.” Jayden looked sad, letting out a slight whimper. “Once the doctor says you are ready for service, pup will get a reward.” That instantly brightened up my pup.

Bryce and I went into the gym downstairs. It was glassed-in and sound proofed, keeping engine exhaust, and other things out. Once the door closed, Bryce immediately started stripping. I looked at him,“I needed to talk to you, not have sex with you.” Bryce responded, “I understand you are a man of many tallents, I am sure you can fuck and talk at the same time. I want to see if I can take your paw.” Looking at his hole, him and his brother had been having intense hole work sessions.

My hard cock sank into his hole. Bryce smile, “I injected it full of jlube. I like having a wet slick hole ready for anything.” I pulled my cock out, a long thick string of clear jlube followed. I pulled the lube of my cock and covered my big hand. “You sure you can take this?” Bryce had a wicket grin. Without much effort I slid my hand into Bryce’s hole. I worked his prostate hard until his cock released a torrent of cum all over his body. Moving quickly and lapped up all of Bryce’s bug laden juice.

Once Bobby and I were cleaned up, we got down to the business of Jayden. I thought the Fire Station would be the best place to keep him. It was good for him to be around his father. The Fire Station would be less sexually charged than the ranch. Based on the state of Bryce’s hole, that might not be an accurate assumption.

Bryce told me Jayden had been behaving and wasn’t his usual oversexed self. The only thing he really wanted was his cage to sleep-in. Bryce, “one other thing, he has been hitting the gym harder than I have ever seen. My son loved his body, but this is for something different.” I knew what it was, Jayden felt weak and violated. His cage was a safe place, and building his body was a way to try and protect himself. The submissive part and the violated part could merge into a very ugly mess of emotions. Once Jayden was well I would teach him how to defend himself. Being a sub and being abused are two very different things.

Jackson:

Jake had spent the night at Drew’s again. Seeing his empty bed was not something myself or the family was used too. The pool was ready too and everyone was looking forward to a day in the sun and the water.

The tailor had dropped off the swimsuits. The thongs went first.

I sent a text to Jake. “You and Drew come up for a pool party, Mrs. Betty is bringing fried chicken and potato salad.” I got a response, “We will be there around noon!” That would give me a chance to find out how deep their relationship runs. Jake could be hot and cold. I didn’t want Drew getting hurt.

Jake:

I showed the message to Drew. We would need to stop by the tailor for swim trunks. Drew said, noon. That give us enough time to fuck again. I replied, “ok, this time we need to some man fucking.” I flipped Drew over and started sucking on his eager hole.

Damien:

I had setup a tent, just behind the tree line. I had found a discrete spot, easy enough for guys to sneak off for some hole. My job at the ranch and the city kept my hours regular, lately I had been working later than usual. I made sure guys knew that there was an available hole anytime the tent was aglow.

The guys that visited me had no interest in conversations or long group fuck sessions. They needed to get their nut with minimal effort. I would stay face down, hole up. I would pour lube into it. The guys would come-in, un-zip and shove their cock into my hole. No rimming, no going slow, pump and dump exclusive.

I had no shortage of visitors, sometimes a small line would form. I would rarely leave my fuck tent with less than 10 loads then another few from the family orgy. Going to sleep with a minimum of 12 and as many as 20 loads in my hole.

One night Eric was pumping my sloppy hole. That night was especially busy at the fuck tent. I knew my ass was loose and juicy. Eric looked at me while I was riding his cock. “Nothing like getting your hole after your time in the fuck tent.” I stopped my bouncing on his cock in shock. “Damien we all know. The family is upset we didn’t think of it first.” I smiled and resumed my bouncing. Eric’s cock and balls were covered in a thick layer of cum foam.

I had planned on spending quality time in the tent during the pool party. Nothing better than big dick and fried chicken.

Part 86

Part 86

Mason:

The two MP’s assigned to my station had come back from their trip back to base. I asked them about the fate of the two that hurt Jayden. They said it was curious, when something this serious happens there is a military discipline, then criminal trial if called for. Considering the two had raped Jayden prision time was a certainty.

However, there were four men in civilian clothes waiting for them at the base. They showed us their order to take our vehicle and the two men. I knew it had to do with Bobby. Their broken bones would only be the bigging of their suffering. While I deeply appreciated Bobby’s fierce loyalty to the family, not knowing the extent of his reach was a little disturbing.

I once asked Wes if he knew anything about Bobby, he was quick to end the conversation with a lie. I had seen the two in the baseball field. My gut told me it was a lie for my own good. I knew wasn’t hiding anything nefarious it was better I didn’t know.

I toured the two new members of my department around town. Taking time to introduce them to some of the store owners and have pie with Mrs. Betty. Eric was concerned the people would feel like the military was taking over. These guys were nice, friendly, and hunks. They wore the deputy sheriff uniforms not their fatigues. I did notice one had a bulge that was almost obscene the other an ass that begged for a breeding. I could almost see his hole twitching.

I asked if they would managing the town with Wes while Jason, Ryan, and I went hiking around the mountain. Ryan, the new game warden wanted a better understanding of the mountain terrain and wildlife. Specifically, where and how much big game was on the mountain.

The MP with the massive bulge came into my office, “you have a second Sheriff?” “Call me Mason and always.” He was obviously embarrassed about something. I asked him, “what’s bothering you, we have no secrets in my office.” “I generally don’t talk to guys I don’t know about this but, you’re the only one that could help.” “Fuck sake man spit it out.” I teased, hoping to the jar whatever was stuck in him loose. “Where can I get specialty underwear? I haven’t seen a sporting goods store that might have what I need.” “What are you talking about, what are you looking for?” The stud unzipped his pants, he hefted out a grapefruit size sac and fat cock. I need a solid jock strap, the military standard issue can’t hold it up. My balls are getting sore.” I tried not to sound like a dog in heat, but I still tripped over my words. “I think Wes might have some. I know he keeps extra clothes in his SUV.” He had a cock and balls almost twice the size of some of the most well-hung men I had ever seen. He explained, “we were on deployment and I found a doctor that would do silicone into your cock and balls. This doctor showed me pictures of guys he made truly massive. I wanted something impressive but could still fuck with and not get kicked out for body modification. Besides my buddy loves them.” The hunk realized he had just outed his partner.

I called Wes on speaker. I turned down the volume down, no one outside the office could hear the conversation. Wes answered, “hey Mason, what’s up.” “Wes, do you have any spare jockstraps here?” He replied, “I have a couple, in my SUV. I keep meaning to change them out for clean ones when I go to the ranch, but I keep forgetting. You are welcome to them but they have serious sac sweat in them.” I looked at the MP who was almost drooling at the thought of a used jockstrap. “That would be great Wes I appreciate it.”

I walked around my desk and felt the monster between the guys legs. It was firm but still soft, “you and your buddy, what’s the arrangement. You two dating, fuck buds, how much does he liked being torn in two by this monster.” The mega cock stud figured he had nothing to lose. “He doesn’t have a problem taking it, balls and all.” I called on speaker to the other MP. He walked in to the sight of me palming the bloated sac and pre-cum dripping cock of his buddy. The bloated dick MP looked to his friend, “show him your talent.” The stud took off his shoes and pants. He bent over, easily pushing most of his hand into his ass, “there it is.” He pulled out a few links of medium thick chain from his hole. The stud squatted down and pulled out what looked to be almost a pound of chain from his hole. Like a spider pulling silk, the pig was pulling chain from his hole. These kinky fucks could give Bobby and Eddy a run for their money.

These two were nothing I had seen before. Living at the ranch you get exposed to very form of creative sex, but this was new. I pulled the stud with the big sack close me as my cock painted the inside of my own jock strap. A pile of heavy chain on my office floor, covered in thick clear jlube. He saw me holding his partner. He knew I had cum in my pants. He said, “yea, we have that effect on some people.”

I changed into a clean jock and pants before going to get the jockstraps from Wes’ SUV. Before leaving my office I saw the one with the huge cock fed the chain back into his buddy’s hungry hole.

Walking out of my office I saw a pretty girl, mid-twenty’s making demands to Jason. She was turning on “if you help you can have me”, her tits pushed up and out, and a pair of too small booty shorts. She wanted to know if Jason would advise her aunt and uncle of her rights. The uncle had kicked out her friends for doing drugs in his barn. Using a lighter in a bar with hey, that would make Bryce happy. She tried to play the victim, we all knew her uncle and been fucked by him. I couldn’t figure out how this bratty girl was related to him. Jason slid a form across the counter, “here mam, fill this out and I will see what we can do. You would have to be part owner of the land to have claim to its use.” Jason explained. “My daddy owns half of it, that’s they half we were on, my daddy’s half.” Ryan was suddenly by my side walking out of the station. The moment the door closed behind us we both doubled over laughing. Ryan and I were pretty sure “daddy” sent her up here to learn real-world skills.

Ryan and I regained our composure, I retrieved the jocks from Wes’ SUV. I put them in my small duffel bag. Three steps in and I heard Jason say, “I wouldn’t.” The brat’s hand came across my face making a loud slap sound. I didn’t move my head, “I heard you two laughing at me, I will be respected!” I looked down, “you will be charged with assaulting an officer.” I cuffed her and walked her back to the holding cells. She was shouting expletives, trying to worm herself loose. “If you don’t let me go I will.” I took her cuffs of and put her in a holding cell. “You will what?” I asked this ball of anger and entitlement. “I will tell my lawyer you touched me.” “Miss, there are high-resolution camera’s thought this station. There was never a time you weren’t being recorded a number of them. If you feel that I have handled you inappropriately you are welcome to file a complaint or call a lawyer. Since you are not yet eighteen, I must call your legal guardian.

Jason was already on the phone with the couple about their niece. They were heading down with the documentation of their guardianship. They had full custody of her, while her “daddy” was in jail for fraud. I looked forward to seeing the hunky uncle that had been drilling Eric. I might get a drilling of my own.

I went to my office and tossed in the bag with the jock straps. “I hope you guys don’t mind they smell like Wes’ balls.” The two immediately had the jocks up to their nose, taking in all Wes’ musk. These pigs were going to be fun. However, we had to be on good behavior, we had a brat in the holding cells.

Bryce:

I heard someone calling from the fire truck bay, we had been cleaning and prepping the station. Taking the truck out for its usual checks. I looked around the truck, the commander was there with two large beefy men, these weren’t gym queens, they guys earned their bodies the hard way. Hopefully the fur on their arms was indicative of fur on their bodies.

The commander introduced me to my new federally funded fire fighters. The commander thought it best introduce them in person, considering what happened with the last two. The commander once again apologized. I wasn’t sure how Jayden would handle these replacements, they looked nothing like the two that assaulted him. I also had two new men of my own starting next week. The humble firehouse of two (not counting Jayden) was rapidly growing to six.

They introduced themselves as Tommy and Tanner. “Are you guys?” “Yep, we are twins. We enlisted together and volunteered for this post, but the previous two were chosen instead. We try to work together as often as we can. It is rare we can get the same assignment. Sometimes commanders don’t like it because we are twins.”

The commander interrupted, “I need to get back to base camp. I wanted to make the introductions. Bryce, how is your boy?” I replied, “he is healing, he is a strong kid.” The twins gave their condolences, about what happened to Jayden. The commander had briefed them on their way over.

I noticed that my Steven hadn’t come down to meet the new additions to our firehouse. I guessed that Jayden probably wasn’t ok. I tried to stay calm, maintaining my leadership demeanor. I gave each of the twins their Fire Station uniforms, hoping getting out of military fatigues could help Jayden.

Steven:

I could tell Jayden was on edge. He was like a puppy scared of thunder. Jayden is a strong powerful man that was reduced to a terrified child. The physical scars were obvious, other much deeper and unseen scars had yet to start healing. Jayden and I quietly exited out the back of the Fire Station. We walked over to Mrs. Betty for pie. There wasn’t any problem that Mrs. Betty and her pie couldn’t fix.

We entered the diner; she took one look at Jayden. He was acting “normal” but she knew something was wrong. She handed the coffee pot to her daughter and pointed us to a back table. Mrs. Betty brought a piece of pie for Jayden. She looked at me, “Me and Jayden need some time. I will bring him back your way later.” I knew I was leaving Jayden in good hands.

Entering the fire house, I made up some excuse that I was checking a water main. The two muscle bear twins introduced themselves. I was working hard to maintain my composure and rising cock. I knew Bryce was amused at my discomfort.

Bryce showed the twins to the upstairs living space. They were amazed at the entertainment system, town monitoring technology and the buildings architecture. “You two have a sweet setup,” said one of the twins. I couldn’t tell them apart. Both my brother and I had forgotten about Jayden’s cage and pup toys on floor by his bed. The other twin looked down, “you guys have a dog or puppy?” Bryce quickly searched for an answer. One twin took notice, “you guys have a Fire Station pooch?” His brother answer the question, “no that’s for a pup, not a puppy. You remember like Brandon.” I was in shock at the answer.

One of the twins turned to Bryce, “we heard a lot of the guys on this mountain are queer.” Bryce snapped back, “yea, what of it!” “Dude, chill. That’s why we wanted this post, me and my bro love the cock, hole, leather, latex, rope, you get the idea. If you guys are cool, we are going to clean out.” I was surprised by clean out rather than clean up.

Bryce and I watched as one brother took the others shirt off, taking a long lick of his pit as he did. The other returned the favor. They turned to us, “if you guys never experienced the sex between brothers you haven’t lived.” They hadn’t realized that Bryce and I were brothers, most people thought we were married because we had the same last name.

Bryce and I watched and as their firm, furry asses go into the shower area to clean out. Their heavy musk hung in the air.

Mason:

The brat’s hot uncle asked if I could keep her overnight, teach her a lesson. I told him that I would rather not, as I would have to staff the station all night. He said he would be back before we closed to retrieve her.

Dean:

The family was in a fuck frenzy with the up-coming pool party. We knew we needed to work out every drop of our excessive sex drive, if there was any hope of getting through tomorrow. The entire company would be barely anything, and a good number of them sex freaks like the family. I had heard rumors that the ladies in the company were by no means prudish. They could take dick as well if not better than any pig bottom. Ashton and I were enjoying each other with Ashton well knotted in my hole. I felt the familiar thrust of someone entering Ashton. I looked back to see Bobby massive frame.

Bobby’s pounding of Ashton’s ass was directly translated to Ashton’s cock parked in my hole. Bobby full size and force was something only few could take, Ashton was one of those few.

The sound of Bobby smashing into Ashton’s ass was matched by the rapid piston fucking Jackson was taking in the sling. Jacob was power fucking his father, while Jackson sucked David’s cock. David cheerleading Jacob’s piston fucking of his dad.

I watched Andy’s cum bucket of a private sitting on or bending over for any available cock. He could be heard clearly throughout the room “recharge my newly poz hole.” I didn’t remember him telling anyone he had converted. Given the volume of cum he was taking it wasn’t a surprise he was converted. He was quickly becoming the biggest pig in the house. He would offer his ass to anyone that looked at him for longer than three seconds. I saw that someone had caged his cock, that would only make him more of a pig.

Andy:

Me and my men didn’t have beds in the pig pen, we had been taken one of the back bedrooms. Most nights we either joined the family orgy or had one of our own. Tonight, we were participating in the family fuck frenzy. I was balls deep in my other private, banging away on his hole while he begging for more. I heard Aiden say, “Oh thank god,” when Bobby pulled out of his hole. He walked over to me, “you mind if I renovate this hole?” “Not at all,” I pulled my cock out of my private’s loose hole. Bobby’s first thrust could fuck a guy’s eyes right out of his head. The private only begged for more.

Grant:

Nothing better than a jlube soaked prolapse to fuck. I would stuff Eddy’s rosebud back into his hole with my girthy daddy dick. Like Jackson I had small bits of silver fur over my muscled dad body. The kid was always trying to get in my pants, most of the time I was more than happy to let him. Tonight, I would seed him several times over.

Mason:

Jason, Wes and I were holding our own three-person fuck fest on one of the beds. Each of us taking turns on the other. We were so turned on by the events with the two new men at the station. The moment we got to the ranch we stripped and started our little orgy. The family joined later..

The three of us were looking forward to getting some fuck time in with those studs. Feeling that bloated cock stretching my hole and fucking the other’s hole full of chain.

Damien:

While the family was having their fuck-fest I was having one of my own. I stayed in my tent, having a regular flow of anonymous cock. I didn’t bother counting. I knew by the gap of my ass and the stream of cum running down my leg it was a busy night. Each guy commenting on how loose and sloppy I was, some commenting how sloppy hole was better than tight hole. A few of the studs had true monsters between their legs, I was happy having a gaping wet hole. They would fuck me rough, and I loved every second. Since my poz conversion I was a total cock slut. There was never enough cum or dick that would satisfy the constant craving of my ass.

Malik:

Shane and I decided that we would take the fuck room at the hotel. Offering our holes to any men that wanted them. A guy would start with Shane and end in my hole or start with me and dump in Shane. It was nice they were considerate to fuck both of us. We planned on staying the night, being two beasts of sexual burden.

Eric:

I was rimming Andy while he watched Bobby destroy his private’s hole. He moaned, “maybe tonight I will convert.” I immediately popped my face out of his tight fuzzy ass. “What did you just say?” Andy clarified, “I got my results from the doc today, I am still neg.”

I called for everyone in the room to stop fucking. “Family we have a neg hole here. Though we have fucked it, and seeded it, we have failed it, Andy is still waiting his conversion.” Everyone in the room re-oriented themselves. Jackson extracting himself from the sling.

I walked Andy to the sling. Loaded a popper mask. “See you when you convert,” I said as I slipped the fumes filled mask over his face. Andy went into instant sexual overdrive. Pulling his hole open show his desperation to be stuffed.

The family orgy turned into a train on Andy’s hole. Each one of us poz pigs took three turns on his ass before dumping our load. A lot of us had pierced cock, we wanted his guts to be hamburger meat. He wanted to converted and tonight would be the night.

I was the first to fertilize his hole. After everyone else including myself had fucked him twice. Everyone in the pig pen fertilized his hole, ending with Bobby stuffing his hole with a tight plug. I took the mask off, Andy looked at me. “Tell me I am poz.” “I can almost guarantee it. Leave that plug in till morning.”

Bryce:

While the twins were obviously sexual with each other, how far that went Steven and I didn’t know. If the two only liked teasing or full on fucking Steven and I didn’t know.

The twins came out of the shower area, obviously they had only cleaned their holes. Tanner looked at me, (I think it was Tanner), “I hope you don’t think me too forward, but do you two have an open marriage?” That answered my question they thought Steven and I were married not brothers. I looked at Steven, without saying a word we decided to go with the game.

“We have been together for some years, we love playing with other guys either together or separately.” I responded walking toward Tanner. The twins were only wearing towels. The one twin spoke, “hope you guys don’t think it’s too kinky that me and my brother play with other guys together. We don’t play with each other, but we play together.” Clearly, lying was not Tanner’s strong suit.

Steven nor I were in any hurry to tell them about us, or Jackson and his two boys. They were twins and that was something new. Incest sex was a daily occurrence on the mountain. I didn’t have to sleep alone anymore. I did wonder how my new recruits would handle the oversexed nature of the fire station.

As things were getting warmed up with the twins my phone chirped, it was Jayden letting me know he was on his way back. I told the group to put on shorts and tank tops. Jayden walked upstairs and introduced himself to the Tanner and Tommy. He seemed much more relaxed, I knew pie and Mrs. Betty would begin the process of healing from his trauma.

The five of us talked for a while, Jayden got to know the twins. He appeared more comfortable. I wasn’t sure if Jayden would sleep in his bed or his cage. It was time for bed, Jayden went to his cage. The twins watched as my well-built son, stripped down to his caged cock. Jayden bedded down for the night.

Tommy pulled me aside, “you should have said your son was your pup. It’s amazing thing to see a father and son open about their relationship.” I smiled, “he is not my pup he is Bobby’s, he is staying here while his wounds heal.” Tommy hugged me, “if there is anything me or my bro can do you let us know. We understand he has been though a lot, we will be sure to give him space.”

The scent from Tommy’s pit was making my cock drool. I knew that Jayden didn’t need any oversexed activity in the Fire Station tonight. He needed his rest, not a twitching hole.

Tommy and I returned to the dorm, Steven was already in bed, Tommy went to his bed. Jayden was already fast asleep. I snuggled in with my brother.

Drew:

We had done a couple of shots. I was bent over the bed, Jake was pounding on my hole. While I enjoyed slow and sensual, this was an entirely new sensation. Jake and I flip fucked well into the night.

Part 87

David:

Ashton, Dean, and Jacob and I all got up early. Running a bath house we knew what needed to be done for today’s pool party launch. We down a cup of coffee and go to work. We moved tables, bringing out towels and bathing suits for the company. Some of the enlisted men and women were already doing some out-door morning workouts. They saw us working and immediately offered to help.

Malik and Shane went to work on firing the grills to start breakfast for the family and the company. A couple of the men and woman had experience being cooks, and offered their help. I was afraid this project was going to be a burden it was the opposite. Friendships and fuck buddies within the company and the family were being forged. This was a “volunteer” post, meaning that everyone was here by choice.

The smell of coffee, eggs, bacon and biscuits wafting across the clearing brought out the rest of the company and the family. I had started the commercial coffee and ice-tea makers. A couple of the local micro-breweries were expected to stock us with beer for the day.

I noticed Grant walking toward the house. He had come from the back of the clearing. I could tell he was trying to hide how upset he was. I was in the middle of cooking food and couldn’t leave. Malik passed by me after bringing out another large container for ice and drinks. I told him what I saw, he went inside to find Grant.

Malik:

We never let one of our own carry a burden alone, it was an un-written rule.

I searched the house, eventually finding Grant in one of the back bathrooms of the pig pen. He was sitting on the marble floor, his head resting on his knees. I sat down next to him. He took my arm and proceeded to weep. There was a break in the tears giving me a chance to ask him what happened.

Grant pulled himself together, “I go out early every Saturday morning. I take a small candle and I sit with my son and I talk. I know it sounds stupid, talking to the dirt. I know he is gone but I haven’t let go. I went out there this morning and his heavy gravestone and been knocked over. I am sure it was by accident, it felt like a sign that I should finally let go of my boy.”

I couldn’t hold my own tears back. “Grant, I am sure your right. There was so much commotion and construction with the pool I am sure it was an accident. I think the two of us we can put it back in place. It has been a while since I went out there, it would be my honor. We will go after breakfast.” I stood, offering my hand to help Grant off the floor.

We walked outside to find numerous people eating, others helping continue to feed the rest of the company. The operation was impressive and efficient. There was a different feel in the air more relaxed and fun, most guys were in shorts or speedos.

Grant and I went over to get breakfast. David asked us what was wrong. Grant replied, “nothing much, Malik and I got it sorted out.”

Bobby:

The morning was quickly going from nice to hot. People were starting their migration into the pool. Eddy put music through the outdoor speakers and the place came alive. I was about to head into the water when Eric caught me. He had a very serious looked. “Bobby, we need to talk.” We moved closer to the house. Eric continued, “I want to be sure you plugged your hole, it would take hours for us to refill the pool. I don’t know how many gallons of water that hole of yours can hold.” I easily picked him up, threw him over my shoulder. Eric was the first to make a large splash in the new pool. Considering he was still dressed made it even more fun.

Everything stopped, all eyes were on me. “Someone had to get in first.” A laugh rolled through the group. Eric shot out of the water and grabbed me around the waste. Catching me off balance he pulled me under the water. We both came up, got out of the pool. We went to the pig pen to put on our swim suits.

Drew:

Jake and I pulled up to see Bobby throwing Eric into the pool. Jake looked at me, “this is going to be a fun day. Do you still want me to talk to dad? I don’t want you feeling pressured, I am happy with what we have. This would be a big step.” I kissed Jake, “I am absolutely sure.”

We left Jake’s car and headed toward the party. We had already eaten. I had promised Dean I would help bring lunch up from Mrs. Betty’s.

Jake:

I couldn’t believe what Drew brought up over breakfast. I was thrilled, but I would have been happy regardless. Looking for my dad I saw Malik and Grant walking across the clearing toward the gravesite. I jogged up to them, “hey guys, everything ok?” Malik answered, “yea, with all the construction Grant’s son’s headstone was knocked over. We were going to see about standing it back up.” “I will give you guys a hand.” I replied.

I had ordered those headstones, if it had come over it was probably broken at the base. The bases were wide and set several inches into the ground. I could guess it was broken not just knocked over. I wasn’t going to say anything till I knew for sure.

The three of us arrived at the site, my fear was realized. The upper part of the headstone was broken from the base. I put my hand on Grant’s shoulder, “I will order a replacement today. We will have it in a couple of weeks.” “I appreciate that, I will give you a check for it.” Grant replied putting his hand on mine. Malik piped up, “no, you paid for your son’s headstone this one is on the ranch. It was an accident, but we need to do the right thing. We need to right by you and your son.” The three of us shared a deep hug.

Walking back from the grave site, I enjoyed all the speedo clad military eye candy. I passed Eric, “do you have your laptop here, mine is at Drew’s place.” “Yea, but you have to tell me about your date. I can hardly contain myself. You know how hard it is to keep a secret from this group of pigs.” “I will give you ever last detail after you give me your laptop. I need to do something before I forget.” I followed Eric upstairs to get his laptop. “What do you need to do, sounds important.” I told him what happened to Grant’s son’s headstone.” Eric sat on the bed, “how is Grant?” “He is ok, it rattled him a bit.

I went on the website that made the headstone, sending a request for a replacement. I was finishing the message to the company when I heard dad calling my name. Eric replied, “he is up here, we will be done in just a minute.” Dad wasn’t going to wait that long, I heard his heavy foot steps coming up the stairs.

“Son, you have some explaining to do. Being out all night, acting like some town floozy.” I snapped back, “I am not a floozy! I am a slut, just like my father!” Dad had a smart-ass response, but I cut him off. “Hold that thought dad. Would you guys be ok with expanding the pig pen?” Dad spoke up, “I take it things with Drew are going well.” Eric asked, “when did Grant change teams.” “When he discovered poppers and Jacob’s cock when they visited the properties.” That took them both by surprise. I continued, “My brother may have taken his ass, but I was the first ass Grant ever took.” I watched the two rub their growing bulges. I closed the laptop and went back to the party.

Grant standing in the shade holding a beer, “did you talk to your dad?” Grant asked. I told him that I had talked to Eric and Dad about us moving back to the ranch. Grant was waiting for an answer answer. “Honey, you don’t understand. We are family this is our home as much as your home is yours. The only reason we needed to ask dad was because we have run out of beds. I am sure he will do a major renovation, expanding the pig pen to the entire second floor. He will probably add bathrooms as well and more play space. I suggest you and Shane start working on the designs. What are you going to do with your place?” “I am going to complete the renovations and turn into an Airbnb,” Drew replied.

Bryce:

The smell of man musk was in the air. I forgot to turn on the air, making everyone hot and sweaty this warm morning. I wanted nothing more than to take my brothers ass, filling it with my morning load.

Walking to the shower and bathroom area, stark naked with steel hard cock one of the twins commented. “You have a huge piss boner, going to shower and empty that monster. Want me to wash your back?” I declined his offer. “You or our brother are going with Steven to the ranch today. The size of that party, having some extra trained safety and fire staff can’t hurt.” Tanner rose from his bed, his fur damp with sweat, his hard un-cut cock standing out from a thick bush. When he stood to stretch a pearl of pre-cum dripped to the floor. I was transfixed.

Tommy and Steven heard us moving around, both got out of bed naked with hard cocks. We all went to the showers. Watching the water pour through the twins furry deep tanned body’s made me want to shove my cock in something. Everyone finished their shower and took their turn cleaning out.

My brother packed his med kits, Tanner had shorts (very short shorts) and a tank top. Steven and Tanner took changes of clothes for fire and emergency response. The two loaded up, and drove to the ranch.

Jayden was still asleep in his cage. Before heading to the kitchen, I unlocked the cage. That would allow Jayden time and privacy to shower and dress. I knew he was only allowed to be naked at night, any other time was only by permission. I fixed coffee for Tommy and I were both dressed in shorts with no shirts. I turned the air conditioner to cool the station down. I watched Tommy’s nipples harden when they were touched by the cool air.

Tommy:

I wasn’t sure if Tanner and I had pushed it a little too far the first night at our new post. Tanner and I had always had a sexual relationship, even though we both dated men and women we bro sex was still the best sex. Would I say I am “in-love” with my brother, I don’t know. I can say he is the best lay I have ever had. He would say the same about me. Being twins we shared everything and the same insatiable sex drive. In high school we shared jock straps and dildos, getting older we shared each other.

When I heard about my new post at the town I immediately called my bother. That’s when I found out he had the same post. We rarely shared the same posts our entire military career. The icing on the cake was seeing the hunky gay couple that ran the Fire Station.

Tanner and I might have “read the room” incorrectly that first night. We were also horny not having touched each other in a long time. My bother and I had always been obsessed with each other’s scent. After practice in high-school we would shower at home, after giving each other a through tongue bath.

I was happy to spend time with Bryce, get to know him and apologize for the other night. Bryce was giving me the run-down of the town. Calling this place gay friendly was an understatement at best. I did get a warning that my brother and I would have to be interviewed by Mrs. Betty and if she didn’t like us, there could be trouble.

Desperate to know more information about the family on the hill, Bryce wasn’t offering much. It was obvious he knew quite a bit, but wasn’t going to share the details of their lives. He did tell me who was married to who. Knowing all those men lived a the ranch, it was a safe assumption that monogamy was not a high priority.

Starting my apologies for me and my brother’s “over the top” behavior Bryce was quick to cut me off. “Whatever you guys do is fine. It doesn’t bother me, you two are adults. The only thing I ask is that everyone is respectful and professional under this roof. If you and your brother want to fuck don’t let me stop you. I wouldn’t want Steven and I to be the only ones getting laid around here.”

Just as I was going to ask how long Bryce had been with Steven Jayden walked-in. He was carrying a leather pillow in the shape of dog bone. “Good morning daddy.” The hunk turned to me, “My name is Jayden Sir, you can also call me pup. Whatever makes you more comfortable.” Jayden was wearing full compression from the leggings to a long-sleeved shirt. The fabric accentuating his Adonis body. “Son, is that what you are supposed to be wearing?” Jayden replied, “I have permission from Sir to wear workout clothing when I am going to the gym. I am going to the gym before my shower. Would you like to change my plans Sir?” “No pup, do as you are permitted.” Jayden made a protein shake and went down to the well-stocked Fire Station gym.

Bryce started on breakfast. “I take it you are not his Sir?” “No, he is here while he heals from his ordeal. I am puppy sitting if you will.” “May I ask who is Sir?” “It’s Bobby at the ranch.” I whispered to myself an “oh fuck!” I didn’t whisper quietly enough. Bryce asked, “what do you mean, should I worry about my boy.” I took a deep breath, “I don’t know much about Bobby. There aren’t many people that know a lot about Bobby. What I do know is not to fuck with him or anyone that matters to him. I don’t for certain what happened to the guys that hurt your boy. I can guarantee it was the biggest mistakes of their life.”

Bryce put out pancakes and syrup. He explained, “those are protein pancakes. I got the recipe from Mrs. Betty who got it from Chris.” I remembered seeing something on the ranch website at a Chris. I asked, “the Chris that lives on the ranch.” Bryce replied, “he doesn’t live there anymore, he was laid to rest there.” “I am sorry, I should have known better.” Bryce explained the story of Chris.

Looking down at his Adonis of a son, brutalizing his body in the gym. “How long have you and Steven been married?” Bryce gave me a crooked smile, “we aren’t married.” I thought for a moment, but they have the same last name. Then it hit me like lightening. “You two are brothers!” Bryce smiled. “You were letting me sweat about me and my twin and your fucking your bother.” Bryce replied, “fucking, fisting, making love, whatever. Jayden would join in before he was collared.” “I was worried about licking my bro’s pit and you guys are having a family orgy up here!” “Steven and I aren’t twins so us being together isn’t so conspicuous. The truth is me and my brother are madly in love with each other.” I took a moment to work though all the dirty fantasies that came flooding to mind.

Bryce broke my train of thought, “one thing you should know, my brother and my son carry the family strain. I know all the military personnel have been briefed on it.” I felt my cock bring up a large glob of precum. “Everyone was given a packet and medications. I am supposed to get tested next week by the doctor. Since we are being honest, both me and my bro have been poz for the last three years. Neither one of us liked condoms. We would pull endless cock and ass going together to a bath house or sex club together. One make-out session between the two of use and were the biggest pigs in the place.”

Tanner:

I couldn’t believe my eyes as we pulled up to the ranch. Clothing was in limited supply, hunks of all shapes sizes and colors. The sexual tension I could feel from inside the truck. Steve must have seen the look on my face. “You think this is over the top wait till you get an offer to the pig pen.” I didn’t ask for elaboration for fear of cumming in my shorts.

Tommy and I would pump out a load every night, we didn’t get our daily cum drop yesterday. Looking across the property, I would need to find a tree to jerk off behind. A well-built stud with pierced nipples, and by the outline in his swim suite a large cock with a matching piercing. I could only imaging what that monster would feel like renovating my hole.

Steven and I got out of the truck. The man walked up to me, “I am Eric, your one of the twins from the company assigned to the firehouse?” He had a firm handshake, “My name is Tommy my brother is Tanner.” Steven interjected about Bryce’s decision to send only one brother. “I am sure Steven can show you around the property and family members as you run into them,” Eric said then turned to go back to the party.

“He is the family patriarch and the mayor of the town, really good guy and an even better fuck.” I turned my head slowly, “How many of the family have you fucked?” “I have fucked and been fucked by all of them, numerous times. Let’s get some water and walk the property.”

Steven:

I could tell by the look on Tanner’s face that I had brough a kid to a candy store. However, he was professional. He grabbed the gear from the truck, watching for burns, dehydration, etc. He knew service men, the ranch, a pool, and endless beer could be a bad combination.

I showed him around the ranch, introducing him to family members as we passed by them. Toward the back of the house we heard noises come from just behind the trees. Several men were standing in a “line” waiting their turn. The closer we got the sounds of balls slapping against wet hole could be heard.

“Tanner, I think there is enough “fire retardant foam, we don’t have to worry about this area. That is probably Damien, he is a serious cock pig.” Tanner had a stunned look, “is that kind of thing normal around here?” I replied, “no, that’s tame compared to what’s normal.” I could see the blood run from Tanner’s face to his cock. The guy was going to need to blow a wad soon. I wanted to make sure it was my hole he did.

We came to a secluded corner of the property. I put my arm around Tanner. “Want to know a secret?” Tanner with desperation in his voice, “I am not sure I can take any more!” “Bryce isn’t my husband, he is my brother. Hold your cum till we are about to leave, then breed me. I am sure I can talk Bryce into mixing up your load with his cock.” A wet spot formed on Tanner’s shorts. He was about to answer when the commander walked up.

“Hey guys, I was looking for you.” Tanner immediately snapped to attention. “At ease soldier this is a pool party. I have medics and firefighting trained personnel here, Tanner and Tommy were sent to support the town. Don’t feel like you guys need to stay. Feel free to enjoy the event or head back to the Fire Station.” I thanked the commander. I told him I would check with Bryce, then go back to the Fire Station.

I called Bryce telling him what the commander said. He replied, “You guys are welcome to stay or come back to the Fire Station. We could do a family dinner at the Station with our new members.” I knew what Tanner wanted. “We will be heading back shortly. I turned to Tanner, “Go to the truck turn on the air, and I will be there shortly.” I didn’t want the family to see Tanner’s wet spot before I had a chance to have my way with him.

I found Eric and recited my conversations with the commander and Bryce. Eric asked how Jayden was doing, and if he was ok with have service men at the Fire Station. I told him about Jayden’s talk with Mrs. Betty, but the twins were disarming. Eric’s eyes went wide, “You have twins!” I smiled, “You should see them lick each other pits.” I could see the nasty thoughts rolling through Eric’s mind. “I am going to go back and make sure the TWINS and Jayden are getting along.” Eric had a dead pan look, “when you say settle, you mean putting loads in your hole.” I smiled, turned and walked toward my truck.

Tanner:

I got into the truck, started the engine and turned on the AC. It was hot out and the inside of the truck was an oven. My pits were already soaked. I took a deep hit of my musk and pulled out my cock. My shorts were too tight and my balls too full.

Steven got in the car and saw my throbbing cock. “Looks like you should drain that thing, did you want to jerk off?” He asked me. I knew he was fucking with me, “you offered your ass and your ass is what I want!” I replied in an authoritative tone. I should tell him I am poz but didn’t want to risk losing his hole. I knew me and my brother were toxic, we needed to change our meds. However, sharing our gift made our cocks drool.

I didn’t want to stealth Steven, “Steve, you should know I am poz.” Steven replied, “then you better fuck me hard and deep, you got bugs them plant them in my hole. I know a fire road we can go down, it’s a good place for you to breed me. I want a wet hole for my brother.”

Steven drove quickly and carefully. He knew how to handle his truck. He turned onto the dirt access road. The trees got thicker the farther we went. He finally stopped the truck. “I am going to bend over the back, bring your bug full balls and seed me.” I watched his juicy ass exit the truck.

Jayden:

I still felt weak and broken. The only thing that gave me any sense of safety was my cage, dad, and Bobby. The new twins seemed nice, but coming from the same place as the other two made me uneasy. I continued my workout. I loaded the bar for a bench press, I knew it was too much weight. I would fight through it. I started my lift, getting through three reps. On the fourth I felt my shoulder pop, it didn’t dislocate but something bad happened. I searing pain caused me to release the bar. I waited for the over weighted bar to come crashing onto me chest. The bar hovered in mid air and was gently placed back on the rack. I looked up and it was one of the twins.

“I came down to introduce myself and work in with you. I thought you might get into trouble with that much weight. You look like you would know better.” The stud handed me an emergency chemical ice pack. I started to cry, both from the pain and from the fear that I had been carrying.

Tommy came around to check my shoulder, I saw dad standing in the door way. “I don’t think you dislocated it, but the doctor should do some imaging. I can take you or your dad. This might be the wrong time. I want to let you know that me and my brother are nothing like those guys, if we had been here. I can’t say they wouldn’t be leaving in body bags. I know trust is earned, give me and my bother a chance and hopefully we can earn yours. You want me to take you to the doctor?” Jayden shook his head yes.

I knew Bryce was watching the entire exchange. He moved himself out of the doorway. I put Jayden in my truck, and we headed toward Dr. Nick’s office.

Steven:

I must have pushed all of Tanner’s buttons, his balls were slapping hard against my hole. His cock transforming my ass into a sloppy wet pig hole. I didn’t know how much of his pounding I could take, but I didn’t want it to stop.

Tanner is a filthy fucker, telling me to take his dirty seed to my brother. He wanted to see Bryce eat his toxic cum from my battered hole. He kept going with his dirty poz fantasies, not knowing Bryce and I would be re-pozzing him and his twin.

The pig kept going, I begged for more of his dirty pre-cum and bug filled seed. Tommy suddenly dislodged his cock from my hole, replacing with my lips. He sucked hard on my hole. I could feel my ass lips swell and my guts move toward his mouth. Tommy stood up, “that’s better.” He plunged back into my hole, continuing his assault of my hole.

Tommy:

Jayden held the ice pack to his should as we drove to Dr. Nick’s office. Bryce had called to let them know we were coming. The hunky nurse met us at the door. He took us in for scans on Jayden’s shoulder. The nurse handed Jayden a hospital gown, asking him to undress. Already shirtless, there wasn’t much more to go. “I will give you some privacy to undress,” I said heading for the door. “Wait, I need some help with my shoes and these leggings. With my shoulder I can’t do it.” I was happy to help.

The doctor came in, “Looks like you over did it, you have slight muscle tearing. I don’t recommend surgery, but you will take it easy.” Dr. Nick had an authoritative tone. “I know you have been through a lot, but you need to slow down. Your dad told me what happened. I am not your dad I am your doctor, for now you will wear a sling. You don’t head my warning and I will put it in a cast.” Dr. Nice wrote a prescription for light pain medication.

Dr. Nice asked me to leave the room while he did a more thorough examination of Jayden. I knew he was seeing how Jayden’s injuries from his assault were healing.

Jayden and I in my truck on my way back to the Fire Station my phone rang. It wasn’t a number that I recognized. I answered the phone, “this is Tommy.” “Hi Tommy, it’s Bobby, I heard what happened with Pup. He still in the car with you?” “We are on our way back to the Fire Station.” I put the phone on speaker. Bobby continued, “Pup, you will do as your father says. Stay out of your cage, you need to let that shoulder heal. If you don’t obey, I will have Jackson take your new cage apart. I will be down later to check on you.” Jayden replied, “yes sir,” in a sad tone. Bobby ended the call.

As we passed the road that came down from the ranch, I saw Steven’s truck pull-in behind me.

Bryce:

I was hanging up with Dr. Nick, getting his report on Jayden. Steven and Tommy were pulling up to the station. Tanner and Jayden were parking as well. Jayden had a sling on his arm, Steven and Tommy were suspiciously sweaty.

Jayden looked around, “I am going to take a pain pill and lay down for a while. I will be up for dinner, is that ok?” I replied, “That’s fine son get some rest.” Jayden headed up to the living quarter. Steven grabbed me by my shirt dragging me into the weight room.

The moment the door closed he dropped to his knees pulled out my cock and sucked till I was hard and dripping. He left my cock wet with spit, Steven turned around and dropped his pants. I saw his wet, puffy slut hole. “Fuck me Bryce, I need your poz cum to mix with Tanner’s bugs breeding in my hole.” He didn’t need to repeat himself. I immediately impaled my brother on my cock. It had been a while since my brother’s hole was slick with any cum but mine. I loved having cum as lube, seeing my cock coated in poz seed as I pulled my cock from his hole, before slamming it back in. Steven’s begging for me to seed his hole, to feel me mix my load with the charged one he was given by Tanner.

I looked over and the twins now shirtless, worshiping each other furry bodies. I turned my brother on his back, on the weight bench we were fucking on. Tanner came over and sat on his face while Tommy working my sensitive nipples.

Jayden:

I got up to get some water, my mouth dry from the medication. I stood silent while I watched the twins, my dad, and uncle have their orgy. I usually would have forced my way in. I was content to watch and enjoy the pleasure they were exchanging. The cage around my cock was a constant remind of my place, the place I was most happy.

I did know that the cameras at the Fire Station were catching every moment, and hearing every groan and beg coming from the weight room. I sent a text to Sir, letting him know the times and cameras he should save the footage.

Tanner:

Steven was an expert hole eater, sucking on my lips and working his tongue in deep. He could eat my hole into a hands free orgasm. Watching my brother work the chief’s nipples, causing the drilling of Steven to intensify.

Tommy unlatched from Brycen’s nipple and walked over to me. We stood next to the action, we knew how to push these two fucker over the edge. I held up Tommy’s arm, his furry pit proportional to the fur that covered his and my entire bodies. I dove in, inhaling his musk. Steven and Bryce watched intently as we put on a show. Going back and forth working each other lower and lower. The moment I took my brothers cock down my throat I heard Bryce unloading into Steven. That caused Tommy to unload into me. Tommy having just seeded Steven not long ago didn’t have much to feed me. My balls were full and needing to breed.

Bryce extracted his cock from Steven, I was quick to impale the pig again. I immediately started pumping my seed into Steven’s gaping hole. My cock had a thick coat of poz cum as it slid from Steven’s well used, and sloppy hole.

1 hour ago, nolatallguy said:

Another great piggy addition to this story.   Really appreciate your hard work @Navi38 THANK YOU!

Thank you! That means a lot.  I will keep this going as long as I can, and as long as people are interested.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
3 hours ago, Navi38 said:

Thank you! That means a lot.  I will keep this going as long as I can, and as long as people are interested.

Haven’t you learnt yet that you have a way of writing that keeps guys interested, you always get positive feedback on your stories and very rarely any negative so please keep going!

Part 88

Eric:

The pool party had performed its intended duty of making the men and women stationed at the ranch feel like it was home. Jackson had the couple’s laundry facility on-line and started work on power and water lines to transform the other barn. Bobby got them a contract to service the needs of the base, the way the men came back from digging in the mountain they needed someone washing their clothes.

I heard rumors that the laundry employed over 15 people. I heard from Jackson the place was running at full capacity. Since we had moved to this town its transformation from a sleepy failing mountain town to a vibrant community was incredible. We couldn’t take all the credit, most of it belonged to Mrs. Betty.

Next was the groundbreaking for the new school. The increasing number of jobs in town meant parents needed a place closer for their kid’s schooling.

Over a bottle of whisky on the porch I asked Bryce how he wanted to do the groundbreaking, a small town ceremony, a social, or something at the ranch. The commander overheard our conversation. “You guys mind if I throw my two cents in?” Grant replied, “come sit, we never get to talk.” The solid build fifty-year-old stud sat down. He adjusted his sizeable bulge. I commented, “you need some better underwear.” The commander replied, “the stuff they issue us, does nothing but chafe and doesn’t support for shit. The stuff they give my ladies isn’t any better.” I picked up my phone, “you mind coming up tomorrow night, we have some people that need to order clothing.” When I hung up the phone, the commander asked who I called. “that’s the tailor, he will find out what your guys and girls want and like. Then he can make it custom or order it.” The commander had gotten used to my bag of tricks.

The commander went back to his original reason for joining us. “I was thinking, if the family doesn’t mind having my company host a kids swim event at the ranch. The tailor could order more child friendly swim clothing for my company. We can do swim lessons, ATV rides, etc.” Grant immediately agreed. We knew the family would never turn down hosting a town event.

I wrapped our conversation, “I can make this a town social, sponsored by the US military.” We all toasted our glasses.

Grant:

The commander was standing up, heading back to his barracks. I commented, “us older men have to work hard to keep in shape.” I wanted to see if he would bite on the bait. “I do a lot of legs, squats, more power lifting.” I replied, “your ass shows it.” “I have been told it looks good but tastes better. Ok, guys good night.” Eric and I watched as the muscled ass commander walked back to camp.

Mason:

I was finalizing my packing for four-day hike around the mountain. I heard Eric, Grant, and the commander talking outside. I finished my packing, grabbed a drink and headed out to the porch. I got there as the commander was descending the stairs toward walking toward basecamp.

Eric was eager to tell me and Grant about the twins at the Fire Station. He was sure that there was pig sex happening at this very moment.

I told Grant and Eric about having to find underwear for one of my new staff. They asked for a detailed description of what a silicone inflated cock looked and felt like. It was like a normal cock just twice the size. They were eager to hear about the sex, but sadly we didn’t have any. However, my office smelled like a bathhouse when I left. My two new officers were staying at the base on the ranch, the Sheriff Station didn’t have a bunk house like the Fire Station.

Eric shared Jake’s request to move back to the ranch with Drew. “Who approves that?” I asked Eric. “No one approves it, they are family this is there home. Everyone is free to leave and always welcomed to come back home.” Eric looked at me then Grant, “That includes the two of you, no questions.”

Eric asked, “what are we going to do about Andy and his two pigs. They are living in the back of our house. Not that I mind, but it feels awkward.” I was the first to speak, “why don’t we ask them. There is always room in the family for more, but they may be happy in the relationship they have.” Grant asked me when I was leaving and how long I would be gone. I told him tomorrow morning and almost the week. We agreed to pick the Andy conversation with the rest of the family after I get back from my camping trip.

Hudson:

Morgan had taken folding chairs and found quiet spot to talk. We had decided this would be our last deployment. We had put in our retirement paperwork when we accepted this post. The information was clear it was indeterminant length. However, our tour would be complete after.

We talked about he events at the Sheriff Station. We assumed it would be the last of the raunch adventures. I hadn’t spent much time with Wes, he was in his office most of the day. Considering he had ripe jockstraps in his car, we made some safe assumptions.

Morgan loved rubbing my balls and cock. He wanted me to pierce my cock, eventually getting a zero gage. He loved me stuffing my cock and balls into his massive gaping hole. He could take a double fist, but preferred my bloated junk to fill his ass.

Morgan and I have been friends for several years, started with fuck buddies, devolved into total pigs, ending with me putting a ring on it. He didn’t wear it, I didn’t wear mine, but it didn’t mean it wasn’t there. We were giving serious consideration about staying in the town after our tour was over, if Mason still needed us asking him for a regular job.

I sat with my legs spread while as Morgan rubbed my fat sack.

Jake:

Drew peppered me with questions about living in the pig pen. I could tell he was nervous, excited, and needed information for his designs. We sat drinking wine while I told Drew of the first pig pen at the properties in the city. He sat and listened of how each one of us came to be where we are, and why sleeping together was far beyond sexual. It was convenient and a great place to fuck, it was also the place where we all ended each day. Drew now understood why me not being home one night was a bigger deal than it “should have been.”

The long day at the pool and the wine made us both very sleepy. The projects and events of the next several months held both excitement and trepidation.

Jayden:

I was in bed when Dad, Uncle, and the Twins finished their shower. Dad came over and sat on my bed. I felt like a kid, when he used to tuck me in after a fight with mom. He put his hand on my hip, “hey bud, you still awake?” “Yea dad, what’s up?” “Let’s go into the kitchen and have some hot-chocolate, just you and me.” I had to smile, “Dad, you did this when I was a kid, and you wanted me to talk.” Dad feigned offence, “I would never.” He handed me the key to my cage. “Take the cage off, just for a bit. I will heat up hot chocolate for the both of us.” This wasn’t pup time, this was father son time. I hadn’t had hot chocolate with my dad in over a decade.

I walked into the kitchen, there were two large mugs with the Fire Station logo. Each fill with hot chocolate and a large marshmallow floating on top. I sat on the stool at the large center island. Dad chose to lean on the large granite counter. “How are you Jayden.” This wasn’t a typical, “what’s new kid,” he wanted to know how much I was or wasn’t hurting. It took me a second. I replied in a shaky voice, “weak that I couldn’t defend myself, ashamed of who I am, afraid of being hurt, and now unlovable damaged goods.” Dad put his cup down.

“Jayden you have been a lot of things, a horny teenager, a lover, a fighter. I could sit here and give you hundreds of reasons why you are not any of the things. That wouldn’t make you stop thinking them.”

“I am your dad, and I know you better than anyone. When I saw you start workout in the gym, I knew you are hurting, then you really hurt yourself. Tell me son, what can I do as your dad that would help you though this time in your life. I don’t like seeing my boy in pain, and it kills me that I wasn’t here for you when those two men assaulted you.”

A silent scream came from deep inside, manifesting itself in tears with such force and volume that they blurred my vision. Dad moved quickly and silently, wrapping me in his arms. I could feel dad’s warm chest on my face and hear his stead heartbeat. I was safe. When dad finally left mom, the only feeling I had left was numb. It was easy to hide at the gym, and keeping myself distracted though sexual outlets.

The screaming inside was a symphony of painful emotions and memories. Things from a time when I lived with mom, trapped in the truck, and laying on the floor of the Fire Station. Furry, hate and fear had become a single living entity bent on my destruction. A force that was ripping me apart from the inside. A force tearing at the walls of bravado, ego, and years of emotional isolation, not to free them but for me to relive their devastating agony. Dad had done his best to protect me from mom, but I had to protect myself. I had walled off my feelings, from myself, and the rest of the world. The pain from years of abuse, the desperate need for approval, and the heartache of being discarded were all trapped behind walls now being torn down, and fracturing my soul.

What those men did that day in the Fire Station was worse that rape me. They showed everyone, and me that I was still a battered and weak child. Those men had shaken the foundation that held the walls of the prison of my emotions, giving way to the monster now burning in my chest. Barely a teenager I made a decision that the worst thing in life were loving myself and loving others. I could fuck them, but never love them, I couldn’t love them, if I loved anyone, they could hurt me. While dad and I had a good and unique relationship I couldn’t love him. I knew when I decided it was better to feel nothing than continue my torture at the hands of my mother. I turn off, unfortunately you don’t get to choose what feelings you turn off, it’s all or nothing.

Dad wrapped me in his arms, as my walls were being ripped apart. My soul broken, and my head swimming in regret. I didn’t know what to do, or where I would go from here. Dad simply held me. He was the only thing holding me together, and the only one that could.

Malik:

I was finishing with my last morning client. David had cleared his schedule for the day. We had a meeting with Jackson, Shane, and Drew to review the gym expansion. Eric had pulled the permits and the family bought the adjacent lot.

Eric was emphatic about the town never been left out if the family was purchasing land. Eddy kept a section called, “projects” on the town website. Any town citizen could log-in and see the various family and town projects. This also gave a form to request information or file complaints. Eddy working with Eric had put all the town services and requests on-line. Major cities didn’t have the operation infrastructure our mountain town had. We were sure with Bobby more security had been added.

Shane brought some initial sketches and Drew created preliminary designs. They were impressive to say the least. The design, layout, and new equipment would let us easily triple our capacity. Shane and Eric were checking to see if we could build on the lot behind us, expanding the men’s and women’s locker rooms. Shane said he thinks that requires signoff from the Fire Chief and an eco-impact study by the ranger.

The four of us, Jackson, Shane, Drew, and myself were standing in the shade under a tree talking through ideas. A blacked-out muscle car pulled up. A good looking athletic, not overly muscled man got out of the passenger seat. A strong athletic woman exited the driver seat. They walked with confidence but weren’t cocky.

The woman spoke first, “hey guys, sorry for the interruption. I was wondering if the owner of the gym was around.” David told them it was owned by a trust, and we were all representatives of the trust.

The couple explained they had owned several gyms across the state. They were tired of the amount work, and not having a life. They sold all the properties at a tidy profit. They weren’t looking to rebuild that size of business, but they liked working and owning their own business. They could tell we weren’t looking to sell. The man spoke up, “would you be open to letting us purchase a minority ownership, looks like you guys are expanding. You can use our funds to pay for the expansion.” The two could tell we weren’t totally sold. She spoke up, “look guys, all cards on the table. We heard about this town, we came up looking to purchase a home. Our son came out his first year in high-school, we can’t watch him bullied at school. We want to put down roots, and we think this town is ideal. Passing through to see a couple of houses, we noticed you guys had blueprints. We assumed they were for the gym. It never hurts to ask, we can be on our way. I hope you would consider our offer.”

That was the most compelling reason any of us had heard. I told them, “go to City Hall, ask the man behind the counter for a meeting with Eric. Tell him that Malik sent you. He will get you scheduled or Eric might see you right away if he has an opening. He is a good guy, be up-front with him. Tell him your story.” The couple thanks us for our time and drove toward city hall.

Dean:

The company had started its work on the mountain, the company came back to the barracks every night covered in dirty. They would shower and go straight for the spa and sauna, easing their tired muscles. A couple cooks used our pits to make food for the company. Everyone in the company would come home exhausted, after their shower they wouldn’t bother with clothes. They would eat naked outside then get into the spa, sauna or pool. The women did the same. The ranch was back to being a nudist camp before long.

The town was on notice that the ranch was by invitation only, for the short term it was a military installation. Given that it was the family overseeing the property no one in town voiced concerns.

I knew the laundry service was having a tough time keeping up with demand, they had almost twenty full time staff and the second barn needed to come on-line. Ashton and I wanted to see what we could do to help. We headed down to the large former dairy farm. The husband appeared from the barn walking toward our car. He was sweaty and looked exhausted. He at once started apologizing for the return laundry running late. We had plenty of towels and the company had five changes of uniform, there wasn’t an urgent need. The only urgent need was calming this man’s shattered nerves.

Aiden started the conversation, “You ok? You look like you haven’t slept for days.” He replied, “I haven’t we have been going as fast as we can. I hope your not here to foreclose on our loan.” I had to laugh, “First we are a family we are not a mob family. I noticed the delays and came to see what Aiden or I could do to help.” The fear from the owner’s eyes lifted. “I will take any help I can get.”

The man took us into the barn, it was chaos. They were doing their best but didn’t have any experience in running a large production line. I might need to stay and work here for a while. While laundry isn’t rocket science, at the volume and diversity coming from the ranch and the town it was a significant undertaking. I looked around; everyone was beyond tired. The wife was about to load a washer, I stopped her.

I had to holler to be heard over the dryers. “Everyone, take the rest of the night off. Let what’s in the dryers finish and sit till tomorrow morning. Aiden, Jackson, and myself will be down in the morning to help. This was supposed to be a business not a hard labor camp. Get some rest and we will see you here in the morning.” You could feel the barn breath a sigh of relief. The wife thanked us both, she went in the house to get some rest, her husband stayed to talk to me and Aiden.

Aiden:

Dean and I would get them into a good workflow, and have Jackson get the other barn on-line. The husband sat down, pulled a beer from a fridge. “I usually empty the dryers at the end of the night and have a beer. Do you guys want one?” He bent over and exposing the waist band of a sexy jock strap. I instantly recognized it as one of Dean’s. He had a specific brand he wore, that no one else in the family wore. I elbowed Dean, pointing out the jockstrap.

Dean took the offered beer. “My jock looks good on you.” He was caught, turning three shades of red. “I am sorry, I am not stealing. I take a dirty one, wear it for a day. Then I put it in for washing and it gets sent back to the ranch.” Dean staired at the stud, “You are wearing my dirty jock, it probably has cum stains in it.” The man looked down, “yea.” I walked over, “you mind if I see, they might look better on you than Dean.” That’s when I got an elbow to the ribs. “The hunk stripped down. They fit in all the right places, and a rapidly growing bulge.” I turned to my husband, “why don’t you strip down and stand next to him. Let’s see who wears them better. Just because we are married don’t think I am biased. You have been slacking in the gym.” That earned me a second elbow to the ribs.

The two hunks standing there, showing off for me. It didn’t take long before their attention turned to each other. I hopped onto one of the large tables used for folding laundry. Dean asked, “you want to join?” “Nope, I want to watch. Maybe he wants a fresh cum stain in his new jock.” I replied to Dean.

That sent the stud into overdrive. He practically attacked Dean, pushing him against one of the big heavy machines. He turned Dean around and dropped to his knees. The man attacked Dean’s hole. I knew when my husband was getting an incredible ass eating. I felt a bottle of poppers in my shorts, I pulled them out and opened them, slipping them under Dean’s nose. He took a couple quick hits, then pushed his muscle ass into the hungry hole suckers face. I heard the sucking and slurping on Dean’s hole intensify. I watched Dean’s eyes roll back, his hole was hungry.

I laid back on the large table, pulling my cock out of my shorts. This had become my own porn movie, “the straight rancher and the poz pig.” Dean stood up, the man stood behind them. They shared an over the shoulder sloppy wet kiss. I could tell by Dean’s face the man’s cock was rubbing on his tender now puffy hole.

I slid off the table, maneuvering myself beside them. I spit on my hand and covered the mountain stud’s cock with my spit. I whispered in his ear. “Fuck my poz husband without mercy, he loves it rough.” I had the poppers ready in my hand. I saw the stud lining up his cock with Dean’s hole, I pushed the poppers under Dean’s nose. The end of Dean’s poppers hit was punctuated by the driving of the man cock deep into his guts. Dean grunted and pushed back.

I continued my whispering monologue in the man’s ear. “fuck that poz cum dump. He likes being treated like a hole for men to bread. Give him your seed, make him your bitch.” The man bent Dean over the table, driving his cock deeper. I continued my encouragement. “You see, he likes it. Give him more of your straight man seed. Show him how real men fuck, show him the power of your body.” I saw the man’s body tense with each thrust deeper into Dean.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the mountain stud’s wife, her hand up her skirt. I whispered in his hear, “your wife is watching, I bet I could fuck Dean harder. Show him what you do to gay hole, make my husband and your wife squeal their orgasm.” I put the bottle of poppers under his nose, he took a deep hit. I heard his wife’s voice, “eat his sloppy poz hole.” The man dropped to his knees and started slurping on Dean’s sloppy ass. She looked at me, “gag Dean on your cock.” I sat on the table in front of my husband, giving him another hit of poppers. I looked down, “open wide honey.” I pushed my cock into this throat. He gagged, I could feel his throat slime coating my cock and balls.

The stud reached around, gathering a glob of Dean’s throat slime from my cock and balls. He covered his cock and impaled Dean. The wife caught my eye, she was in heat. “Poz my husband, he needs to be a true cock pig. I want him to abandon pussy and live for cock.” I gave her a look to confirm. “She called to her husband, tell them what you really want.” The man pulled out of Dean and turned around. “I want to be flooded with the family toxin. I need want to be a true cock slut. I need your family strain to become a true cock pig. Get me pregnant while my wife watches.” We wasted no time tag teaming his ass and seeding his needy hole.

Part 89

Bryce:

That night I slept with Jayden. I held him all night while he wrestled his demons all night. We were both hot and sweaty in the morning. Holding Jayden was like hugging and oven, but there was no other place I wanted to be. The twins and Steven knew something happened last night, they didn’t tip toe around. However, they gave us space. They had all showered, Tanner started breakfast. Before I showered, I let Tanner know that I was taking Jayden out for breakfast.

Jayden and I stopped by Mrs. Betty’s for breakfast, taking our food to go. It was still cool outside. I drove up the road toward the ranch. I found the fire access road, noticing Steve’s tire tracks in the dirt. I parked the truck under the trees. Jayden and I sat and talked for hours. I had brought enough coffee, sweat tea, and lunch to give all the time he needed. As Jayden talked the bravado and sex pig he used to hide behind fell away, leaving a tender soul needing love and guidance.

Mason:

As the sun ascended the horizon the three of us (Ryan, Jason, and myself) were already several hours into our first day hike of our camping trip. The air was still cool, we had worked up a sweat. This would be a slow trek around the mountain Ryan was logging and photographing everything. The commander gave him a more detailed map than available to the public, in exchange for updated information. Ryan was more than happy for the trade.

I had grown up on this mountain, the information and education from Ryan made this trip an entirely new experience. He was finding foliage and animals I didn’t know lived on our mountain. We had made decent time on our first day, though speed wasn’t our goal. Ryan had mapped out our trail, and places to camp. We came to the first location a little later than we planned, it was just about sunset.

We brought one larger tent, each of us carrying pieces too. There wasn’t much in the way of modesty, having separate tents was simply more work. We started a fire, pitched the tent and started on making dinner. We didn’t bring any alcohol, only water and the ability to filter more when we needed it. The only “extra” activities would be the nightly fuck fest.

We all retired into the tent for the night, I was the first with my ass in the air.

David:

Aiden and I were at the milk farm early morning to help re-align operations. We got to the barn and the only one there was our mountain stud. Aiden asked, “where are the rest of the staff.” He looked up, “my wife gave them the day off as she left this morning.” I knew what he meant it didn’t register with Aiden. “When will she be back?” Aiden asked. I shot him a look; he suddenly realized his mistake.

The guy was sad but not devastated. “I knew when she wanted you guys to poz me that she was on her way out. I wanted your seed, and deep down I knew she would leave. We didn’t fight, I think her having you poz me was a gift. She was giving me permission to live how I wanted. I will wait to see what she wants in the divorce, she has earned more than her fair share. I might turn the third barn into some private fuck barn. I have a lot of land, maybe hold some events like you guys do at the ranch.”

With none of the machines running, the only sounds were the birds in the high rafters. “What are you going to do about the business?” I asked him. “I want to keep it. She didn’t give everyone the day off to spite me. I am sure she did it to give me a day to process her leaving.” “Then let’s take advantage of time, if you are up to it,” Aiden said. He nodded yes. I started with mapping the current workflow, cycle times, the business physical operations. Aiden was searching for better ways to utilize the equipment.

A knock came from the open door. “Thought there would be more going on here,” said Jackson. The mountain man and I walked over to Jackson. I motioned to the second barn, “let’s walk over and talk about equipment and cum flow. Jackson’s hog can pump out volumes of family toxin. Before we leave, Aiden and I will top you off. You have to plant when the ground is most fertile.” The stud smiled, “yep.” He lowered his pants showing a lube slicked hole.

Jackson would ask questions later, his cock saw a hungry potentially still neg hole, he wasn’t about to turn it down. Later that day I told Jackson the story of the mountain man and his wife. “You and Aiden pozzed him out of his marriage!” I hadn’t thought about it like that, but I logic was accurate. “I will make sure he goes to the Dr. Nick for some fuck flu pills,” I said, as Jackson got into his truck.

Bobby:

I got a text from Bryce letting me know that him and Jayden were having a father, son day. Deep down I hoped that Jayden being a “pup” was a phase to give what he had bottled up, a way out. Taking away his sexual overdrive, pulled back layers that Jayden needed to address.

I had ordered new servers and other technology for the town, including emergency drone packages. Jayden had never seen or heard of most of what was showing up at the ranch. Most people hadn’t, you couldn’t but it on Amazon. I shopped and more “black site technology developers.”

The drone packages could be placed around the ranch and the town. They can be instantly deployed as eyes and ears for search and rescue, finding someone on the run, or disabling a vehicle. Working with Eddy we had development an entire emergency response Ai. It would manage and deploy resources, ranging from sending the sheriff, dispatching ambulances, or triggering the forest fire protection system at the ranch.

I called the commander to my and Eddy’s office. We both worked naked, today I had a horse cock dildo stretching my hole and going deep into my guts. Eddy was riding a monster egg shaped plug. Eddy asked if we should dress. I replied, “the commander has seen his share of naked men. Besides, this is our office, we dress how we like.”

The commander came in, “You guys wanted to see me?” I told him about installing the packages across town. He said it would be done by the end of the week. He turned to walk out, “if you don’t mind, how much do you guys stuffed have inside you?” I stood up, the loud wet sound of my hole suctioning off the base. The length and girth of the horse cock extracting from my guts. Once full dismounted I could feel my hole hanging open, my prolapse barely staying inside. Eddy did the same. I watching his ass lips stretch as he stood up, pulling himself off the egg. I never got tired of watching or listening to Eddy dismount his massive toy.  The commander looked at the toy’s, “you boys are impressive. I was a pig bottom in my younger days but nothing like that. I couldn’t go a day without dick, now I am just not that interested. My gym workouts aren’t doing me any good anymore.” The answer was obvious to me. “Commander have you talked to Dr. Nick about this. He is not military medical, he has more latitude as a private practice.” The commander agreed, he would make an appointment.

Eddy and sat down on our chairs, letting the monster toys re-home in are capable holes. I loved the full feeling of my ass stuffed deep and wide.

Eric:

I hadn’t talked to the family yet, the conversation with the couple at the gym was interesting. I liked that we were getting new blood into the town. The place was getting a reputation as good place for families to raise their kids. The couple investing into the gym wasn’t interesting from the financial standpoint, the family had more than enough money that we ever needed. The couple were making an investment into the town, putting down roots. That was the more important thing to note.

Damien had brough in the lady from the town to help him. She knew finance and took the day-to-day number crunching. Damien focused on investing and fund management for the ranch and the town. The large funds given to the town and the ranch he had invested, and almost doubled. I would need to start spending some of it before the state came looking for a larger cut than they deserved. Eddy sent out notices about the school groundbreaking and kids pool party at the gym. The following week was a town meeting. The council member’s were the votes that mattered, but an open forum is what kept this town feeling like one big family.

I knew Mason, Jason, and Ryan were on a mountain survey. I called Ryan’s satellite phone. He answered, I asked him to survey for forest clean-up and maintenance. With all the work, I didn’t need the mountain forest going up in flames. He told me what he saw, wasn’t great. There needed to be a massive forest clean-up. He said it would be well into the millions. I told him to put together a proposal when he got back.

Malik:

Shane was always my last client of the day. This was our alone time David would leave me to train Shane with the gym closed. Once Shane was done with his workout, I would start mine. Shane would stroke his cock watching me lift and sweat. It was our erotic pleasure.

We had closed the doors to the training floor giving us privacy. There was a knock at the front door. I hoped the “closed” sign would send whoever it was away. They knocked again. Shane stuffed his cock into his compression leggings and went to see who it was.

I was surprised when Shane came back with Jayden. I knew about his assault and heard about the twins at the Fire Station. The last time I saw Jayden he was collared by Bobby. The kid had a very different demeanor today, from the one I remembered. He was calm, not the frenzy ball of sexual energy.

I walked up to him and offered a hug. “I know I am sweaty, but I can offer,” I said with my arms wide. The kid gave me a deep hug, I heard him inhale my scent. “What brings you here?” “I am sorry, I was walking through town and saw the light on. Dad said it was ok to stop by if it was ok with you.” Jayden told us what happened at the gym in the Fire Station. Jayden knew better than to lift that heavy without help. “Dad banned me from the weight room. He said if I want to train, then it had to be under your watchful eye.”

While this was Shane’s and my personal time, Jayden had been through more than most. “Did you want to work in, or do you want me to train you?” Jayden replied, “if you can show me some things to rehab my shoulder, the rest of my routine I will alter.” “Jayden, I love you kid but training in jeans is a gym foul. I have some spare workout clothes in my locker or underwear and shoes. Whatever makes your comfortable. “I will go with my boxer-briefs and shoes. This way I can start sooner, so you guys can.” Then it occurred to him. “Oh, I am so sorry. Shane, Malik, I interrupted something. I will come back tomorrow.” I stopped him, “it’s fine, I have already trained Shane. I am doing my own workout. He usually works his cock while I lift.” Jayden smiled, “don’t let me stop you. I was getting stir crazy at the Fire Station, just need to work off some stress. But, I can go for a run or something.”

Shane came over, kissed me on the cheek. “I will fuck you when you get home. Take care of this broken angel like you took care of me.” Shane gave Jayden a hug. Jayden again started apologizing, heading for the door. Shane stopped him, “Jayden, you don’t think he comes home horny. Enjoy your time.” Shane hurried out, not giving Jayden any more time for apologies.

“Ok, drop your pants and let’s lift.” Jayden undressed, flitching as he tried to take off his shirt. “You did a number on your shoulder, lets see how it moves and go from there.” Jayden and I spent the next several hours in the gym. Bryce showed-up to retrieve his son. I told Jayden I would see him same time tomorrow.

Tanner:

Bryce had gone to the gym to get Jayden and Steven had gone to the ranch. My brother and I saw this moment to relieve some much sexual energy. I turned to my brother, pushed up his arm and buried my face in his pit, licking and sniffing. We hadn’t had any time alone going in two weeks. I never got enough of my brothers musk. Tommy was equally as ravenous, licking and sniffing every last inch of my sweaty fur. We had turned off the Air Conditioning, causing us to sweat profusely as we molested each other.

I felt Tommy’s move his body to sit on my ass. I pulled opened my cheeks, letting him slobber and suck on my hole. We didn’t know how much time we had, we were desperate for a “brother’s recharge”. He slathered up his cock in lube and pushed it into my hole in one move.

Tommy and I had been trading fucks since high school, my hole knew his rod. The moment his head touched my ass, it opened. When my brother was inside me, the world melted away. I couldn’t tell if I was in love or in heat, I didn’t care. Tommy wasn’t wasting any time. He wanted to drop his load, so I could stuff his hole with mine. We hoped to seed each other before anyone came home.

Tommy:

Power driving my brother’s hole, the point was to feed his body my nut. His hole as desperate for a recharge as mine. The faster I fed him the sooner he could feed me. Through my grunts and Tanner’s begging my cock unloaded into his hole. We didn’t notice Grant and Jayden come back from the gym.

I finished dumping my load, instantly dismounting my twin so he could do the same to me. I needed his cum. I move quickly presenting my ass. My hole opened for his Tanner’s rod. I could feel his lubed cock and our bodies slick with heavy sweat. The sheets soaked with our musk. Tanner’s fucking was primal, I enjoyed every stroke. I heard him grunt and felt his warmth fill my gut.

Tanner:

The moment I pulled out of Tommy we wasted no time in hiding our sexual encounter. Tommy turned the AC back on, I changed the sheets. We both dashed into cold showers. We soaped each other off, getting rid of any lube or cum. We finished, wrapped towels around or waists we left the shower area. We had satisfied our carnal needs without anyone knowing. Walking to my locker to get a clean jock and shorts. I heard Brice clear his throat. Bryce and Jayden were sitting in the kitchen, each with an open beer. Bryce spoke before I had a chance to make-up a story. “My son and I have watched a lot of porn together, that was a lot hotter. Just one thing, take your time and enjoy. That looked terribly rushed. Jayden and I are off to bed, I am not sure when Steven will be back from the ranch.”

Steven:

Andy his two buddies and I were in the screened in outdoor play space on the back patio of the main ranch house. Andy and his buddy were taking turns on my ass. My face was firmly planted in cum-buckets ass, his hole always slick with seed. I was sucking every drop of cum his hole had tried to keep.

I heard the door to the room open. Damien stood there with a thick sheen of sweat. He pulled my head out of cum buckets hole. “I have something for you, turn over.” Andy pulled out of my ass, they let me turn over. Damien squatted over my face and a stream of cum flowed from his hole into my mouth. Damien’s ass left me with a mouth full of cum.

The stream finally came to finish, Damien pulled up his shorts. “Just a gift, you can all share.” The three of us started trading the mouth full of cum among each other. Cum bucket promised not to swallow.

Part 90

Eric:

This morning family breakfast was at Mrs. Betty’s expanding the group to include the Fire Station (Bryce, Steven, Jayden, Tanner, and Tommy), Adam and his two pigs, Wes, and finally Grant. The new MP’s Hudson and Morgan were out on patrol, getting better acquainted with the town. Mrs. Betty left the food to her chef and the cook assigned to her diner.

The number of projects of active large projects was ever growing. The family was starting to feel the only quality time was fucking. The conversations were lively and loud as it usually is when we are all together. Once everyone had eaten, I started down the list of talking points for the morning. I started with the couple interested in buying into the gym. The only objection was Bobby’s, he would be onboard once they passed a background check. Wes recommended they are sent to the station, would looks less strange if it was done through the Sheriff Station.

I was about to start into my second topic for the morning when Mrs. Betty cleared her throat. “I love all my boys at this table, but you’re driving this woman into an early grave. I am making more than enough money to hire more staff, but no place to put them. Jackson replied, “once my crew is done at the dairy farm, the guys will start on your place Mrs. Betty. Jake, work with Mrs. Betty in ordering her all-new equipment.”

Shane and I had completed our research on the mansion. The placed belonged to the wealthy family that founded the town. The family line had long since died out, but the house still stood. Eventually the mansion became a historical property owned by the town. I couldn’t nor wouldn’t make a change to the historic status of any property with a town vote. Mrs. Betty spoke up, “everyone in town knows about that house. Nothing good came from it, there was wrong in that family. I don’t like to speak ill of the dead, but they got what they deserved. The entire lot of them rotting in unmarked graves somewhere on the mountain.” I told Mrs. Betty the family’s idea to buy the property and turn it into offices for the family. Mrs. Betty replied, “I would love to see that terrible place turned into something good.”

Next, I asked Drew and Shane to pass their tablets around, showing the sketches for all the projects. This gave everyone a chance for comment or ideas. I forgot the plans for expanded pig pen were included in the drawings being assed around. Everyone took a moment to review the information then passed the tablet around the table. When they got to Mrs. Betty she took a bit longer. “Boys this where you live, all in one bedroom?” I answered, “yes, I am sorry you didn’t need to see that.” They were only sketches nothing graphic, maybe a sketched sling and a few sex toys for reference. “No need to apologize, most married couple can barely share an entire house, all of you share a single bedroom.”

The last order was the party at the ranch. Mrs. Betty probably assumed it was a military and ranch party nothing involving the town. When I told everyone about the offer the commander made to have a town and kids event hosted by his company at the ranch. Mrs. Betty’s eyes lit up, “no one here has a pool, the kids will love it. I will get the town organized. Eddy, can you put a sign-up on the website, everyone should bring something. You boys remember the first town social at the ranch.”

Grant interjected, “we aren’t building a pool at the new school?” Jackson replied, “it wasn’t in the plans or budget for any type of aquatics facility, those can be expensive. I know the geology of the land can support that kind of facility, it simply wasn’t in the budget.” Grant thought for a moment “I will transfer another ten million to the fund for the school.” Everyone sat in stunned silence. Bobby was the only one that knew how deep Grant’s pockets were, and he wasn’t sharing the information. Grant continued, “I only have one condition, my donation is done in Mrs. Betty’s name.” Mrs. Betty was about to object, Grant cocked an eyebrow at her. Mrs. Betty smiled, “I know when I am beat, and I am deeply honored.”

I was concerned this town would become a particular point of interest to the governor. He could show the people of the state how much this town had flourished under his guiding hand. “The inclusive, gay friendly, town here in the mountains of his great state.” The governor showed-up at the last town hall, trying to make his presence known. I didn’t need him doing it again. I knew it was inevitable, I also knew I had the military, a black site, and Bobby. I had more than enough to keep the governor off our mountain.

Drew:

After breakfast I went back to my house and continued working on the designs for the many projects at the ranch and throughout the town. I would try to find time to complete the plans for my own home, but that didn’t look like it would be any time soon. My phone chirped with a message from Jake. “Dinner at the Mansion 8 pm.” I simply replied, “ok,” and went back to work. A couple of hours later came a knock my door.

Andy was at the door. I invited him and poured us iced tea. He was wearing shorts and a tank top that complimented his build. “I heard you are moving to the ranch once Jackson has finished with the renovations. I was wondering what plans you have for this house?” I told him I didn’t have anything finalized, maybe an Airbnb setup.

Andy asked, “would you be interested in renting the place? I don’t have enough for a down payment on a mortgage. I do make enough easily afford rent. It would be me and my two staff that would live here.”

I took a moment to think, not having the overhead of managing an Airbnb would be helpful. I am sure the guys would keep the place in good condition. I agreed and gave him a monthly rental rate. I told him I expected to have the renovations complete by the time I moved out. Andy was more than happy to accept my offer. He also offered his help with the renovations.

Jake:

I had seen enough hallmark movies to know how to be romantic. I had bought almost the entire inventory of candles at the home goods shop. The woman that owned made me leave a few for other customers. I wasn’t the cook that Drew was, but tonight was a different meal. He made such an effort for me at Mrs. Betty’s it was only fair I do the same. I wanted him to have something special.

I packed a picknick basket, blankets, and rope. When I got to the mansion, I laid out the blankets, then set candles from the sidewalk, into the old house. I arranged the rest of the candles around the room, to give a nice glow.

The picknick basket contained an assortment of poppers, a new poppers mask, wine, and finger foods. Drew would be here at 8, my brother would be here at 7:30. I had stolen several of Drew’s thongs the last time I was at his place. I was nervous about my plan, but I wanted to give Drew something special.

Jacob,

My brother had threatened me to be there at 7:30 sharp. He wanted tonight to be a world of new experiences for Drew. I wasn’t sure if my brother was pushing the envelope, but I was happy to help. Should things go wrong, I may be able to help smooth things over.

I arrived at the Manson, parking my car a couple blocks away. I found the room Jake had setup. It had enough solid exposed beams for the ropes to hold someone tight. I helped Jake secure the ropes and create the loops for each ankle and wrist. Tonight, wasn’t about fancy rope work, but cutting off circulation tends to ruin the mood.

Drew,

I had set a timer for six. That would give me time to shower, clean out and put on a clean thong before meeting Jake. I knew he was up to something, and I couldn’t wait to find out.

The Mansion was walking distance from my house. From my porch I could see what could be candles that would leading from the sidewalk to the Mansion. I followed the lit path that led me to a room where Jake was waiting. He was wearing my thong and a skin-tight shirt. He knew I couldn’t say no to his perky pierced nipples. Jake had an open bottle of wine of finger foods laid-out in the middle of the blanket. The candles around the room bathed the room in warm light, but left the corners dark. I would show Jake proper candle placement another time.

Jake gave me a moment to let my eyes drink in his athletic body. The rear strip of fabric disappearing into his deep muscle ass. He poured the wine and encouraged me to eat. We talked for a few minutes, I almost finished my first glass of wine when Jake took my glass.

Jake went to the basket and pulled out a bottle of poppers. My mouth started to water at the thought of the fumes and my brain. He loaded the popper mask, letting the fumes soak into my brain. Jacob emerged from a dark corner. I felt Jacob kissing my neck, his hands moving across my body. Jake and his brother slowly stripped me down, exposing my hard drooling cock. The popper were working their magic. The attention of the two brothers was turning me into a ravenous sex pig. My balls were needing release and my hole was in need of stuffing. Jake pulled the mask off. He whispered in my ear, “I want you to feel the rush of true pig sex.”

A large muscle stud dressed in fatigues walked into the room. His tight shirt betraying endless hours in the gym and hard physical work. The poppers mask had devolved me into a precum dripping sex addict.

The massive stud stepped in front of me. He slowly pulled down his pants, exposing on of my thongs teasing his hole. The stud positioned himself on all fours with his ass facing my cock. Jacob went down to the stud, “tell Drew what you want.” The stud looked back, in a deep gravel voice, “I need you to poz my neg virgin hole. I want to live as a roided poz slut.” Jake gave me one last hit of poppers, “feed him your sting.” There was nothing I could do to stop myself. I plunged into the man, Jacob had pre-lubed his hole. The stud looked, “take that virgin ass, make it hurt. Slam fuck me, you’re the first cock I have ever experienced. Make me remember his moment, slam fuck my hole. Take my virginity and my negative status. Help me transform, give me your poz bugs. I need to feel it, fuck me like a roid slut.”

I drilled the stud without mercy. Jake and Jacob stood and watched, stroking their dripping cocks. I shot my wad deep into the studs hole, his cries of appreciation for my seed pushed me deeper into his hole. I pulled my cock out, Jake guided me away. He whispered, “watch.” I watched Jacob invade the muscle monster’s hole. The hunk started tell Jacob his need. “fuck me, brutalize my hole. Seed my ass and convert me. I need to live as monster poz fuck slut, help me fulfill my purpose. My body will be the perfect vessel for the family DNA.” Jacob didn’t last long with the beast begging for cum. The familiar grunts of balls unloading could be heard from Jacob. Jake whispered, “my turn.” He placed his dripping cock into the studs cum stuffed hole. He asked the same thing of Jake, fuck him hard, deep, and empty his bugs into his hole.

Once Jake finished, the stud stood up and pulled his pants up. He never took off my thong, only pulling it to the side while getting fucked. The stud didn’t speak as he left the room. Jake looked at me, “how was your first pozzing.” The poppers had cleared my brain. “That was the most intense thing I have ever done.” The brothers smiled. Jake explained, “the gifting of another man is both primal and sacred. We never stealth, we find it more fun when they beg. That stud has been wanting it for a while, the entire family turned him down. I wanted you to take his virgin neg hole.

Jayden:

I could hear the twins whispering in the shower, trying to be quiet. Still ashamed of their love or lust for each other. The three of us, Dad, Steven, or me weren’t going to tell anyone how to have sex, but they shouldn’t be ashamed of it.

I heard dad get out of bed. He walked into the shower room. “Ok, I am fine if you two want to fuck, but there is no shame under this roof. I am going to get fucked by my brother, we are going to have loud brother on brother poz sex. You two can stay here, watch or join. You guys don’t need to be ashamed of your brother sex.”

Dad walked back to the bed, rubbing lube into his hole as he went. Steven was waiting with his cock standing at attention. I knew my father’s ability to put on a show. Typically, I would be on the edge of my bed, clamps on my tits and my cock slathered in lube. I would be giving obscene commentary to the events happening in-front of me. My cock had yet to twitch.

Bryce:

Walking back to my brother, my hole lubed and hungry. This wasn’t going to be one of our gentle fucks. I easily slid my hole around his cock, bottoming out. I felt his cock findings its home inside me. I looked at Steven, “I will do all the work.” I lifted myself almost completely off his cock before coming back down hard, pushing Steven’s cock deep into my guts. I moved my hips and rode his cock like it was the last dick on earth. I couldn’t help but grab and pull on my nips as the stream of obscenities flowed from my mouth. Steven often interjected, “take my poz cock.” I looked down, “give me that converted dick. You remember how Jayden gifted me so I could gift it to you. Our family line sharing DNA.” Our explicit poz talk continued as I worked his cock deep into my hole.

I saw the twins watching our show from the doorway to the shower area. I bent forward, showing off my hole stuffed with Steven’s cock. “There is room for more,” I said to the twins. Tanner wasted no time, he quickly moved himself behind me and sank his cock into my hole. My fist capable hole easily took his cock. Tanner started pounding my ass, his brother moved closer, still stroking his cock. I looked back, “Tommy get over here and support your bother.” That was the invitation Tommy needed. I could tell the difference in thrusts when my top had a cock up their own hole.

The four of us in a tangle of sweat and skin, enjoying what only family pigs could. The complete freedom of sharing uninhibited raw sex with your bother. We eventually changed positions with Steven getting fucked by Tommy and me by Tanner. The twins kept taking turns on me and my brother, eventually we ended their fun.

Steven and I dislodged ourselves from the bother’s cocks. We sat on the bed, looked at the two confused furry studs. Steven said, “well, don’t just stand there, put on a show.”

The twins clearly knew each other’s body’s well. The kissed serviced, sucked and seeded each other. The two leaving multiple deposits of their family cum in the other. When the twins unloaded their second round Steven and I stroking our cocks. The twins heard us grunt as our cock’s unloaded onto our stomachs. The twins gave me and my brother a tongue bath. They didn’t miss a drop of sweat or cum from either of us.

Jayden:

While Dad’s sex fantasy played out in real life, I wasn’t that interested. Since my libido had come under control my mind had room to think. I needed to do more than lift weights and fuck, while I enjoyed both I still felt something was missing.