Families start somewhere...

Part 19

The prospect of starting over had brought new life back into the family. With the air lighter, more of the typical sexual activities had resumed. Jason was giving Chris a run for his money as biggest pig bottom; no one held a candle to the capabilities of Eddy's rubbery hole. I enjoyed seeing everyone happy again. The amount of sex in the family is an accurate indicator of the general mood.

I had asked Malik and Jacob when they were thinking of getting married. They had talked and decided to wait and have it at our new home. The two didn’t mind holding their wedding off for a while. New managers had been hired for all the properties and trained by each member of the family. I had a good feeling that this would put us back on the path we were on many stories ago.

I wasn't sure how much fuck furniture we would need for the ranch. I place a significant order, hoping to cover what we need for the house and other facilities we might create. The owner stopped by my office to confirm the order and if I wanted it shipped to the ranch. He offered to drive it up himself when we were ready to take delivery. I was sure he was expecting to take some ass when we took delivery of the equipment.

It was the final two weeks, and we had packed everything from the two condos. I had them on the market for rent. I knew with their custom configuration. It would take some time to find the right renters, and there wasn't a hurry. The day finally came, the cars were full of stuff and poz pig, and we headed off to our new life. We were about to get on the freeway when Chris slingshot his jockstrap out of the car; he was naked in the front seat. "I am throwing off the last of that place," he said. "That was the last of your clothes too," I replied. "you don't mind the view; besides, I have a plug in and a towel on the seat. I want my cock to drool all the way there," Chris said with a smile.

The drive was long; we had frequent stops for food, fuel, and fucking. Eddy had logged onto a site and posted our route. If any chasers wanted our unique family strain, it was available. They had to park near the highway in a place safe for outdoor fucking. I didn't count. I think we seeded over 20 holes on our way to the ranch.

We finally arrived at the ranch, and there was a typical large iron gate with the name of the ranch across the top. We had decided on the L&F Ranch, the "L" standing for lost, the "F" for found. We had all been lost till we found each other. We also needed a logo and letterhead for this venture. It was nice to be away from the city; none of us wanted to sit around for the rest of our days. We liked to work, we needed purpose, and it usually involved sex. We had decided to make the ranch a destination spot. Pigs that wanted to get away from the city and have fun in the wilderness, this would be the place. The family had started drafting plans and events for every season. Shane (Malik's fiance) was an architect; he started working with Jackson on designing the upgrades to existing facilities and building new ones.

The property was large, with a large pond or small lake depending on your definition and places that could easily convert for play and others for people to stay. There were also plans for camping spaces, including RV's of all sizes and primitive camping. We wanted to make sure we could accommodate anything. While we would maintain some exclusivity, we did want to be accommodating. I had power and water restored to the property, and it was only wired into the main house. There was considerable infrastructure work to be done.

We all piled out of the cars and headed into the main house, exploring it for the first time. Jackson had seen the original blueprints but not see the house in person. It needed some work, and it was in a little rougher condition than I had anticipated. Jackson wasn't bothered. He enjoyed restoring the rustic and bringing in some modern touches. We had agreed to have Jackson's crew come and do all the construction, and they were a talented and horny bunch.

Jake was the first to speak after we all got into the house, "we do have the first family fuck in the new place?" "Once we get rid of the bugs and clean, I have reserved rooms at the small hotel in the town at the bottom of the mountain," I replied. "How will they feel about a family of fuck pigs in their town," Jason asked. He stilled had bruises from the hate of his mother. I was honest, "they seemed nice. I think if they are respectful of us, we should be respectful of them. Keep the fucking behind closed doors, and don't rattle the walls. We want to build a good relationship with the locals, not brand ourselves 'them gays in the mountain'." We didn't unload the cars; Jackson set off bug bombs in the house. It would take a day and overnight before we could come back. We would be respectful of the land, but I wasn't going to share my bed with anything but Chris.

We drove into town. Chris had put clothes on. We were all dressed in casual wear. We didn't wear anything skin-tight, but shirts were always well fitted. We got looks from locals as we drove through town. I sensed the looks were because we were a new and large group of only men. We arrived at the hotel, the man at the front desk was welcoming. He had the build of a man that spent his life doing hard work, not lifting weights in the gym. He gave us our rooms and said he didn't have any adjoining rooms, but they were on the same floor. The number of rooms we took meant we rented the entire second floor. There were only two floors, the street level with the check-in and a small restaurant and the second floor. The man smiled, "you're right. You guys have rented out the entire place. Just promise the ceiling won't start falling down," he said, looking at Chris.

We all headed up, ready for showers and food. I was the first to take a shower. Chris was in the shower, and I was lying naked, stretched out across the bed. There was a knock at the door. I knew no one in the family knocked on a door. I couldn't find my clothes fast enough before there was a second knock. I saw a jockstrap on the floor. It was better than nothing. I opened the door enough to look out, and it was the man from downstairs. He said that I forgot my receipt, I hadn't. I opened the door, exposing my pierced nipples and swelling cock, stuffed in the jockstrap.

"Did you bring me my receipt, or was there something else I can help you with," I asked with a grin. The man's eyes were drinking in my body. Chris came out of the shower, drying his hair, his naked body fully exposed. The man was visibly nervous but didn't move. I cleared my throat, "is everything ok?" His eyes came back to mine. "I came up to, to…" " To watch what we do or be apart of what we do," I asked him. "I have never done anything like that. You guys all seem so experienced. I was just curious…" he said, stumbling over every word. I turned to Chris, "jock it." Chris went to his suitcase and pulled out a thong, "this is the first thing I could find." The string disappeared between his muscle ass cheeks. I looked at the man, "follow me. One question, do we have the entire floor to ourselves?" He nodded his head "yes." I went down the hallway knocking on each door. Each one opened by a family member is various forms of undress. They saw the man from downstairs following me like my ass was a magnet; they knew what to do.

I stopped at the end of the hallway and turned the man around. "Watch the show," I whispered in his ear. Each of the couples exited their room. I motioned for them to "put on a show." Outside their door in the hallway, each group began their familiar dance of raw poz sex. Some were eating ass, others passionately kissing, and some gagging on cock. Every so often they would switch partners moving across the hallways with their hard drooling cock swinging. Chris went up behind the man, running his hands down the man's hard body. Chris found the man's nipples giving each a little attention. The man let out a soft moan. Chris whispered, "we do this all the time. The ranch we bought is going to be like this all the time. You can come up and find man-on-man sex, but never a condom. We fuck like men should, raw." The man's cock was fighting for its release from his pants. I walked over and dropped to my knees before I could disrupt the man's line of sight. The sight of carnal pleasures between man happening in front of him. I easily swallowed his cock, taking it to the root. I buried my nose in the forest of his public hair. He started to fuck my face. The man's eyes never leaving the sex carnival taking place in front of him.

I heard the sounds of oral pleasuring stop, then the familiar moans of men being penetrated by other men. The unique sound every man makes as he is entered by the raw cock of another. Each couple or threesome locked a solid rhythm. The man was speechless while I was gagging myself on his cock.

Each member of my family was satiating each other's carnal need. I moved my head, and Chris easily slid the man's wet cock into his hungry trench. The man instinctively started fucking Chris. The man didn't hold out long, unloading into Chris's toxic hole. The rest of the family took their queue to deliver their seed. A single drop of the family's precious poz nectar touched the floor. I stood in the middle of this symphony of flesh, "this is what men were made to do, pleasure other men and share their DNA."

The man's soft cock slid out of Chris's cum lubed hole. The man nodded in understanding but was otherwise speechless. He walked down a flight of stairs to the front desk. He had witnessed the magic of our family. I knew this wasn't the last time he would bear witness or participate in our sexual endeavors.

We all went back to our rooms to dress and find someplace to eat. Malik appeared in booty shorts and a stringer top. I said to Malik, "while I appreciate the view, can we not scare the locals on the first day. Your ass can't be hungry again already." His ass and cock were always hungry, in fact, the entire family was always hungry for sex. I think getting away from our past had renewed us all, and this journey has barely started.

Part 20

We found a nice family-owned restaurant for an early dinner. I assumed that the parents worked the kitchen while the twenty-something-year-old children worked the dining room. Our waiter was almost six-feet, messy brown hair and beautiful eyes, and a perky ass. He came and took our drink order. The sexual heat radiating from the table was palpable. We all ordered alcohol, a nice evening drink with dinner. The twenty-something came back with our drink. He had un-tucked his polo shirt, trying to hide the obvious boner. We all placed our dinner order. The twenty-something asked if we needed anything else. I asked where the restroom was with an obvious grin. I was curious if our waiter would take the bate. The twenty-something walked off, and Malik said, "you slut." "Yep," was my simple response.

I headed to the restroom. It was small bathroom with a single urinal and one stall. I went into the stall, not closing the door, dropped my pants. I braced myself against the wall. My ass was served for anyone that came in. I waited only a few moments till I heard the bathroom door open. Careful footsteps on the floor. I figured the twenty-something had taken the bate. I felt the cock slide inside my hole. I realized it was Malik. I turned, "I didn't put this here for you." "I figured I would warm it up. You know how much of a tight ass you can be," Malik said with a grin; his cock parked in my hole. We heard the door open again; Malik didn't bother to stop. This time it was the twenty-something waiter. He saw Malik fucking me, "I am sorry I…" Malik interrupted, "I was just here warming him up, let me suck your cock to get it wet." The waiter pulled his cock out. It was a decent piece of meat. Malik slobbered all over it the moved the twenty-something to my hole. I felt the waiter's cock plunge into my open hole. He was a horny fucker, not skilled but effective. I wasn't going to cum from this fuck, but that wasn't the point. The waiter quickly blasted wave after wave of seed into my hole. The twenty-something quickly stuffed his cock back into his pants and hurried away. Malik said, "to be that young again. Now, let me eat that poz cum hole before we leave." Malik sucked the twenty-somethings cum from my hole. Once he had cleaned out my ass, we shared a sloppy cum laden kiss. Both of us satisfied, we went back to the table.

Shortly after sitting back down, the waiter brought our food. It was quiet while we ate. The day had been long, lots of cum lost, and now we were starving. The waiter would come by, checking to see if we needed anything. We finished our food and drinks. I paid the tab, leaving the ranch's business card and my cell phone number written on the back.

Once we got to the hotel, we all collapsed, everyone asleep shortly after they got into bed.

The following day everyone was eager to get back to the ranch. We stopped at the local hardware store for cleaning supplies. Jackson made friends with the owner. Jackson needed a local contact to order supplies and materials.

The owner was an older man, a silver daddy. Jason gave the man a second and third look, he had a fetish for daddies, and this guy fits the bill. Jason would ask the man to help him find things as an excuse to smell the man's musk. I knew Jason would want to get planted the first chance he got.

We stocked up on cleaning supplies, Jackson on plumbing. Jackson was going to make sure we at least one working bathroom at the house.

We got back to the house; everyone started a deep cleaning. Jackson, Jake, and Jacob began to on more of the plumping and electrical. Their father had given them training on the key trades. It was warm, and there was no air conditioning turned on yet. Jackson didn't want to turn it on till he gave it a once over. No sense in burning the place down. The family never needed a reason to get undressed, this was a good one. Everyone had booty shorts or short compression leggings. Shane had some oversize basketball shorts. Malik was annoyed at Shane’s style choice, not because he cared what Shane wore, he knew why Shane wore it. Shane was developing a nice body. He had been putting in a lot of work at the gym; now he would have hard labor at the ranch to continue his fitness journey. I was on the other side of the house when I heard some angry words being throw around. In a family our size, there is expected to be some clashes. They ended in sex. This time it was Malik and his fiance Shane. Malik had commented on Shane's shorts, and then words were exchanged. The argument escalated , ending with Malik ripping the shorts off Shane. Malik was strong enough to rip them without too much physical assault on Shane. I arrived on the scene with Jackson and his boys.

The yelling between the two was quickly rising, I knew it would never come to blows, but this is equally unacceptable. Jackson stomped in between the two men. In a loud dad tone, "Malik, go work somewhere else. NOW!" Malik shuffled off; he knew he was wrong. He only wanted the best for his Shane, and his self-esteem. Malik's heart was in the right place, his head, and tactics were not.

Shane standing in only a tank top and underwear, felt humiliated and exposed. Jason walked in with another pair of shorts from Shane's suitcase. Jackson gave Shane a hug, apologizing for Malik. Jackson's hand slid down Shane's back and grabbed a hand full of firm ass. Jackson smiled, "I do have to adminit you really should be comfortable with this thing." Jake was leaning against the wall holding a pair of very short shorts and a jockstrap. Jake walked over to Shane, showing him what was in his hand. Shane politely refused. Jake wasn't as aggressive as Malik, "try them on, for me. That brute of a finance of yours could only wish he got to see the show." Shane took the shorts and jock from Jake, sliding them over his large muscle thighs. The jock framed his juicy ass. The shorts completed the look; Shane was a hunk. Jacob showed up with a crop top t-shirt that said "daddy's poz cum dump" on the front. I had forgotten about having those made. Shane said he couldn't wear that. Jacob pleaded, "just let me see." Shane put on the shirt. Everyone's cock in the room was hard, wet spots quickly forming.

I heard a "what the fuck!" come from the doorway. Malik had come back, seeing Shane in his new outfit. He was mad that Shane wouldn't do it for him, but the brothers and their dad talked him into it. Malik started moving toward Shane. I grabbed Malik's arm. "See what a little gentler touch does," I said. Be gentle with him; he is getting there. He needs to move at his own pace. Malik replied, "you're right. I will have him rail me later as punishment." Shane heard what Malik said. Shane said, "The entire family gets to rail you tonight for what you did. Then you are forgiven." The rest of the family seconded the motion; tonight Malik would be the cum dump. Jake recommended the two change shirts. Malik now had "Daddy's cum dump" written across his impressive chest.

Jackson was able to get two bathrooms usable, with all the facilities for cleaning inside and out. The day was coming to a close. We each took a shower and cleaned out. We didn't know what to do about dinner, we didn't buy any food in town. Jackson hadn't checked all the gas lines; none of the appliances were working.

I decided to call the restaurant and see if they delivered. I was sure they didn't, it can't hurt to ask. I called, and our waiter from earlier answered the phone. I asked if they delivered, the twenty-something said they didn't till today. I asked why. He talked to his parents about the new group that had purchased the old ranch up the mountain. He didn't know what we were doing, but his family was smart enough to smell a business opportunity. He explained his family would like to be the exclusive food service for the ranch. I was impressed; that would take a huge load and cost management off me. I asked if I could place an order, tomorrow I would come down for a meeting with his parents. I had to ask, "your parents know we are…" "A group of gay men, probably opening some form of gay campground. Yea, they know. They also know money pays the bills. What you do on your land is up to you. My parents are not total country people; they know there is good money in gay tourism. You might be getting a call from the mayor." I placed my order, and the twenty-something said he would be up in about an hour. I had a feeling that we might have more visitors than just the twenty-something tonight. I asked Jackson if he could sturdy the old picnic tables I saw outside. He and his boys set off. In just under an hour they fixed a couple of the picnic tables, put up some lighting, and made serving tables from plywood and sawhorses.

Jake walked by me on his way to the shower, "we made the sturdy for fucking under the stars tonight." I about to snap a reply when I saw four pairs of headlights coming up the road. Chris had gone down and opened the gate. I was happy everyone was wearing clothes, even if it was booty shorts and crop tops. A large black sadan, sheriff cruiser, suv, and an older compact came up the road and parked next to our cars.

An older man, trim, got out of the black car, a thirty-something bulky build sheriff got out of the squad care, a man and woman exited the SUV, and our waiter exited his compact. I assume his parents went to the back of their SUV and started unloading a large amount of food, far more than I had ordered. Chris and Jason sprinted over to help carry all the food. The group arrived at the table. Each introduced themselves. Mayor Murphey, Sheriff Mason, Brian was our waiter, and his parents Betty and Ken. The family made their introductions, with the number of people it took a minute.

Betty was a sweet, smart country-raised woman. She said that since they had invited themselves to dinner, she brought plenty for everyone. She had also made the family breakfast and lunch, that food was still in the SUV. She was raised on a farm and knew the work we had to do. She wanted to make sure we were fed.

The major started the "official" conversation by "welcoming us to his town…" Betty stopped him, "hush-up, these boys need to eat. I have known you for thirty years. You have never been that formal." The mayor sat down, "you're right, I was trying to make a good impression. A small country town can get a bad rap, and understandably so. This town is not that kind of town. We all came up to introduce ourselves and see what our town can offer to help you guys in whatever you are building. The family looked at me, almost saying, "go on tell them we are a group of poz fuck pigs, we dare you." I looked at the mayor and said we were still working out the details. The primary concept was clothing-optional grounds for gay men to enjoy nature. During the colder months, we would have facilities for in-door events.

Betty, her husband, and Brian were setting up the food on the tables. It smelled wonderful. Betty told us she had learned to cook from her mother and her mother before, and it was good southern food. A lot of my own blood family was from rural and city areas across the middle of the country. Everything revolved around food. You sit to a large meal, eat, then spend the rest of the evening "picken and talkin." There was a cherry cobbler that smelled like what my grandmother used to make. The family was hungry. The minute Betty said, "food was ready," the entire family moved quickly. Betty stopped the train of men coming toward her. In my house, we start with the biggest, then youngest, the rest of you after that. She pointed at Chris, "come here, darling," then motioned at Jason, "you too, sugar. I bet you two haven't had real fried chicken." I knew that hadn't. There was more than enough for everyone. The family was silent while they feasted on the incredible food.

The mayor changed places with Betty’s husband putting himself and Betty in front of me. The mayor spoke first, "sleepy little towns like ours are always starving for money, and we know a good thing when we see it. I think what you guys are building up here will create a lot of traffic through our town. I came to tell you if you need anything you call my office directly. I have already told my assistant to package all the permits and licenses you need. I will wave all the fees that I can. There are always state and federal fees I can't do anything about." I was shocked. I was worried about our heard of hound dogs making the locals uncomfortable. If I asked, I think the mayor would throw a pride parade for us.

Betty was the next to speak, "I was taught country cooking, it's not the only place I worked. I was head chef for a cruise ship. I know how to manage food costs, meal planning, and anything else you guys need. The ship I worked on did numerous gay cruises, and I miss them. My husband and I met on a cruise ship. He was one of the engineers for the ship's engines." These country people were an impressive group.

I glanced over to see the sheriff eyeing the pecs and bulges of my family. The mayor called the Sheriff over; he introduced himself again, "call me Mason." He said that once we got settled, he would deputize one of us. This way if we had any problems, we could detain and he would come up the offender.

This new mountain home just kept getting better. I didn't know if it was an act to get our money or them being genuine. I had a feeling they were honest. If this were an act to bring business to their town, I wouldn't object. As long as everyone was treated with respect, I would have no quarrel. I could Mason and Brian were doing their best not to jump a few members of the family.

The mayor asked one of the most common questions, are any of you married. I explained that some of them were married, I was a widower. Betting reached her hand out, "I am sorry, there is anything easy about losing a loved one." We functioned as one big family. I was going to keep the details of our sexual acts to myself. I asked Betty if she and Ken needed help taking the other food out of their car, she politely declined. I said, "have you seen this bunch? They can put those muscles to work." I hollered to my family, "gym queens, go unload this couple's car. They have food for us." The mayor asked, "gym queen?" Betty said, "those are gay men that workout a lot, like these fine young men." The family finished unloading the SUV. The mayor, Betty, and her husband said it was getting late for them. She said that Brian and Mason could give me a tour of the land. They knew this ranch well. I was sure that Brian made-up some bullshit to stay after his family left. Based on the hard cock in Mason's uniform, I knew where his mind was. I watched as the tail lights of two of the four cars left down the mountain.

Mason was the first to approach me. He was about to speak, and I stopped him, "what is that?" Mason looked down, and a wet spot had formed on the crotch of his uniform. He started to apologize. I stopped him again. "Family! What do we do when we have a cock in need?" Jacob responded, "We give it relief, in a hole and manner of the cock owners choosing." I looked at the sheriff, "our land, our rules." The next sound was Mason's heavy belt hitting the ground. Eddy came over, dropping to his knees, taking down the sheriff's pants. The stud was wearing what looked like a jock but had a string up the middle. I smiled, "bet you are a kinky fucker." Mason had a country boy smile, dimples included. He said, "I don't know, never tried; these underwear are really the only thing I have tried." I had a questioning expression, "a thong is the kinkiest thing you have ever tried?" He shook his head "yes," just as Eddy inhaled his cock. Mason wasn't ready, "mother fucker, that feels…." I walked behind Mason, "ever want to know the feeling of a leather sling holding your body, vulnerable and open. Being used, tender, rough, and eventually seeded. I bet you have several fantasies we can make your reality. Tonight your cock is ours to worship. You welcomed us to your town. We will welcome your cock to our family." I had lost Brian. I heard the familiar sound of Jake taking dick. I was relatively sure Brian was stuffing Jake. Mason was my prize at the moment. I pressed my body into Mason's back, only my jock and the string in his ass separated us from raw fucking. I wasn't going to sting this young man, but I had no doubt he would be the next carrier of our DNA. I could tell Mason was a kink pig desperate for a place to explore. I tapped Eddy's head.

Eddy pulled himself off Mason's cock, leaving it thick with throat slime. I turned Eddy around, unbuttoning his shorts. The jockstrap was framing his tight twink ass. I said to Eddy, "show him your trick." Eddy pushed out his prolapse. I felt Mason go weak with lust. I told Mason, "take that cock and stuff his guts back in; there is nothing better than fucking a prolapsed hole. Unless you want to put your hand in it." Mason slid his cock into Eddy's prolapse, then pushing it all back into Eddy. I sent Shane to the house to get the fisting lube. I knew Mason would want to get his hand into Eddy's hole. Eddy was a talented bottom and an excellent teacher of tops. Shane came back with the lube. I waked around Mason and handed it to Eddy, "you're going to need this."

I went to find Brian. I knew no one would sting him unless he knew and wanted it. Chris had only converted Malik as a top and no one after that. The ability to poz tops had left, I can't explain it. That's why I let Brian and Mason fuck the family raw; I knew they were safe. I figured Mason wouldn't stay neg for long. Brian, was young and had never left this sleepy country town.

The family and this sleepy town were in for some big changes. Tonight under a clear sky, the sounds of man sex, and the crisp smell of mountain air, something began. I heard the sounds of men losing their seed. Mason dropped his load into Jacob's mouth. Eddy's hole had swallowed Mason's arm. I heard Brian grunt, and Chris tell him to push it in deep.

Mason, getting dressed, asked me if any of us had lived in the country or the mountains. I said, "no." He replied, "it may not feel like it, but this wilderness, there is more to nature up here than summer mosquitoes." I said, "what are you getting at?" He said, "we have bears, mountain lions, and other things that can be deadly. I see you are all a bunch of gentle giants; very few survive a bear mauling. I will help you guys pull all the food in and hang out for a while; make sure nothing comes out of the forest." "You offering to spend the night?" I asked. He said, "if that makes you feel better." I told him we would welcome the company, we should have an extra bed, or he might have to share with someone. He tried to hide his excitement, "whatever makes you guys comfortable, I don't want to be a bother." I pulled Mason in for a kiss. I could tell it was the first time he kissed a man. I whispered in his ear; Eddy is going to take you to take a shower. I want you to have options tonight. You are giving us the gift of safety. I want to be sure we can give you a gift if you want it.

Such an amazing series of stories. 
I have spent hours following the progress of the family through your wonderful story telling. 

Thank you so much for keeping us entertained and our cocks hard, leaking and spewing loads. 

Part 21

Mason appeared back outside, fully dressed in his uniform. I thought he might be having second thoughts about staying the night. Passing by me, he said, "I am going to get my rifle out of my squad car, then hang out here till you guys get everything inside." "You going to stay the night to protect my and my kin," I said with a bad fake southern drawl. "Someone needs to watch your asses," he replied with a grin. I knew what he meant, and he would get all the ass he could want. My family had all shapes, sizes, and levels of firmness. That makes us sound like a mattress store for whores, not that I would disagree with the statement. We finished cleaning up, moving any remaining food inside. Mason did a parameter check carrying his rifle and flashlight before coming into the house. He was serious about our safety; maybe he should move in.

Jackson had checked the chimney making sure nothing had made a home. He hadn't done any work on the heating and air; he made a fire in the large fireplace in the living room. We had set up all the beds in the living room till we got the upstairs setup. It was nice, all of us in one room and a big fire. All the boys had dressed in the custom gym compression wear. They fit like a second skin, with a large pouch in the front to give the important parts room. I didn't know that Chris had sent them out to have the rear seam opened and reinforced so it wouldn't tear apart. Chris had also put buttons into the front pouch. These were skin-tight compression wear for horny pigs. I might have to order some when we open the facility. We should have a small clothing store.

Everyone was sitting around the fire when Mason came in. Mason looked at the group, "you guys always dressed so exposed?" David replied, "you are lucky we are dressed at all." Malik said, "We let a set for you on the bed. Go and get changed and join us; it's our first night in the country." Mason pick up the shirt and pants he went to the bathroom to change. I am sure any sense of decency we would fuck out of him. Shane was in a typical sweatsuit outfit. I knew Malik disapproved, he held his tongue.

Mason came back, the compression suit showing every muscle. We all took a moment to eye fuck him. I smiled, "you should pierce those." Mason replied, "pierce my ears?" "No pierce your nipples makes them more sensitive. What happens when I" I moved toward Chris sitting next to me. He protested, "don't you," and let out a low growl as I massage his pierced tits. Chris started grinding his hole into the floor. Mason stood frozen, watching Chris devolve into a hungry bottom pig. I smiled at Mason, "this one is all about his hole; some are verse, and others mostly top. Chris is the only strict bottom, and Eddy is the most talented. The rest of us switch hit; we all have our preferences. If you ever need a hole to fuck, a tweak of a nipple, and this one is yours." I continued to work Chris's nipples as I talked to Mason. Chris looked at Eddy, "you have any toys in your suitcase?" Eddy replied, "I only have a few of my monster ones out at the moment." Chris said, "can I please…" Mason had now sat on the bed watching our little circus of the obscene. Eddy returned with his dragon dildo; it was meant for only the more serious of bottoms. My working of Chris's tits always made him into a serious bottom.

Eddy lubed the toy. Chris raised his hips and sank down to the base of the monster dildo. The stretch of his hole and pressure on his prostate, giving him some of what he needed. He already soaked the pouch of his leggings. I let go of Chris's nipples, he continued to grind his hole on the dildo. Mason, in a hesitant tone, "is he going to be ok?" I smiled, "put a couple of loads in him. He will be fine."

"Mason, come down and sit with us; let's give you a proper introduction to the family. A blowjob on a picnic table doesn't count." Mason found a spot between the brother Jake and Jacob. Mason sat down and looked around the group, all with hard cocks. Chris with a wet crotch and stuffed hole. Chris was fucking and moaning like the pig he was. I turned to him, "if you don't calm down, daddy is going to take your toy away." Mason interjected, "are you his father?" I replied with a smirk, "fuck you for thinking I am that old, and no. I am not his father. I did however, introduce him to the pleasures of his own body." Mason asked genuinely, "what kind of family is this?" That is a long answer. I could write pages on the stories of this family. "We are a group of men, brought together by fate, circumstance. However, you want to put it. Some are legally married to others; we all own the property as a group. We share love and charged seed. We are like any large family, except for the copious amounts of raw sex. Some of us are related, the guys you are sitting between are brothers, and that's their father," I said, pointing at Jackson. Mason was processing the information. He hadn't run out the door, always a good sign. "What do you mean by charged seed?" Mason asked. That was the question I was waiting for. I told him that all of us were poz. That was one of the common denominators between all of us. I explained how we celebrated it, and it was part of how we shared ourselves with each other. I explained how the family had created a unique strain. I didn't go into a lot of detail enough to make it clear. I also made it clear that if any of us fucked him, he would be pozzed as well.

Mason thought for a minute, his cock rock hard. "If any of you fucked me, I would be HIV positive like you all?" I replied with a simple "yes." Mason thought for a moment. I watched the precum stain on his cock continue to grow. I could smell a poz pig from a mile away, and this boy needed to break out of his shell. Mason asked, "what about my health?" I smiled, "look around; anyone look sick to you."

I took the time to explain more about the family strain being highly infectious but doesn't take a toll on the body. Mason took a second to think again. This was all new information. The entire family was giving him time to figure it out for himself. "If I took your charged seed, would you guys teach more about how you live and love," Mason said with a puppy dog look. I replied, "we would be happy to teach you either way, but you would need to take medication, and we would wear condoms." Mason thought again, "if I convert, I don't have to take medication, and you guys don't have to wear condoms?" Jake kissed Mason's neck, "you could live the cum hole life." I watch a shiver go down Mason's spine right to his throbbing cock. I saw him starting to grind his hole into the floor. I knew once this stud understood, he would want to convert. I asked the group if anyone had a plug they could get for Mason. Eddy said, "I have one." "Anyone have one, not the size of a small car?" Shane got up, "I have one in my bag. I will bring some lube too."

Shane came back, taking the plug to Mason. Mason instinctively lifted his ass off the floor, lowering himself onto the plug. For a virgin bottom, that plug was quickly disappearing into his hole. Once he was all the way down, his hole satiated for the moment. I asked him what he was drinking; Mason said "whiskey, straight." I went to get everyone drinks, Jackson came to help. He said, "you know once they…" "I know they never leave," I said, finishing his sentence. "Has that been a bad thing? Look what we have. There isn't a man in this room I wouldn't lay down my life. Everyone in this room brings a story and a spirit that has enriched us all." Jacob smiled, a tear forming in his eye. He leaned in and kissed me, our hard cocks pressing against each other. I knew tonight we would sting Mason. I sent a text to Dr. Nick asking if he would come up and care for another convert. He replied, telling me he had a cabin in these mountains some time ago. He would love to come up for a couple of weeks. I told him we were stinging a new member tonight. He said he would come up next week; our strain usually takes a week before the fuck flu.

We all sat by the fire, enjoying our drinks. A little liquid courage and everyone's hands were starting to roam. Chris was back to his obscene grinding and moaning on the massive dildo. Eddy put his legs in the air, pushed out his prolapse, stuffing it back in with a very long thick dildo. Mason watched, seeing the dildo lump in Eddy's abdomen move around.

I motioned to Jackson, and he came toward me on all fours. I asked him if he knew where the sling was. He was about to answer when he sucked in his breath. I looked behind, and Shane's face was in Jackson's ass. I patted Jackson's shoulder, "I think I can find it." The sling was in a distinct bag, easy to setup. Mason was going to get stung by each member of the family. My guess was in two months or less, he would be moving in. There is the fantasy about fucking a cop, and now we were pozzing one as well.

Part 22

I watch as Mason was quickly becoming the sex pig he desperately wanted to be. It was always something special when someone knew came into the family. Jackson and I were the only ones that realized more was happening than the pozzing of the town sheriff. The sling was set up. I took Mason over to it. He fumbled his way into it, as new sling users do. Once he was in, I locked the arm and ankle restraints. Mason got visibly nervous. I asked if he wanted me to take them off. He shook his head "no." I said, "I need to hear you say it." He said, "no Sir." Someone had been watching bondage porn. I smile, "good answer. You need to know that nothing happens in this family against anyone's will; it never has, and we won't start now." That seemed to calm him. "Besides, it's fun to be restrained and fucked by a group of men." My response was coming with a smile. "You have done it?" Mason asked in a nervous voice. "I have done it blindfolded, high on poppers with and building of horny men." "What are poppers?" Mason asked. Eddy brought a bottle to his nose, "sniff, there aren't drugs; the vapors help your body relax." Mason took a deep hit. We had all stripped to cock rings when we moved Mason to the sling. The signature red blush appeared on Mason's face and chest. Mason pushed the butt plug out. "I need cock, and I need charged cum." Mason begged. The rest of the night, that is what he got. We emptied every drop of family toxin into the sheriff's hole. Mason was in heaven; into the late hours of the night, he was begging for more poppers and more cum. Our balls were all empty. Chris mounted the Mason in the sling. Mason planted one of the few neg loads he had yet to produce.

Jason plugged Mason, "this family has fertilized you, sleep now and let our DNA make a home in your body. Sleep next to me. Not but better than sleeping in the arms of a man when you have been fucked by so many."

Jason's bed was next to mine. I could hear the steady heavy breathing of Chris, Jason, and Mason. Since the night Chris held me after I lost Tom, he never left my bed. I never wanted the big lug ever to leave my bed.

The morning came, and I was braced for the typical morning shame that some men had. I woke up to the smell of food being cooked on the barbecue outside. It was already warm. I looked up to see Mason in a crop top and some very short shorts. He had cast iron skillets, warming the breakfast Betty had brought. I walked out; he had coffee going over a fire he had built. The smell of food and mountain air was out of a hallmark movie. Mason poured me a cup of coffee, "nice outfit," I said. He smiled, "thanks, Jason put it beside the bed last night. I told him today was my day off." "How many sheriffs are there in this town?" I asked. Mason explained it was him and a deputy, the deputy being the same age as Mason. "This deputy as friendly as you?" I asked with a grin. "Maybe, you can eat his ass and find out." I didn't have a response as Mason started to laugh. The rest of the family started coming out of the house, wiping the sleep from their eyes. They all marveled at what Mason had done. Jackson complimented Mason on his talent. Mason replied, "I noticed the appliances hadn't been turned on, figured there was a reason. I am a country boy, and we are full of surprises. Once we are done with breakfast, I can take you guys out and walk the property. Do you know how many acres you bought?" I said, "I didn't, the price was good, and I knew there was plenty of land." He told me this was the largest property on this side of the mountain, and it had been used for cattle, farming, and a hunting lodge throughout the decades. I said, "I am guessing it's probably too big to walk." Mason smiled, it's far too big to walk, but there are trails for a truck, even better if you have an ATV. I said, "We don't have an ATV, but I do have a Range Rover." Mason smiled, "city boys, we can take your SUV but get an ATV you will thank me." Jacob said, "fuck, you should just live up here." Mason smiled and went back to cooking breakfast. The seed had been planted. Jackson gave me a knowing glance.

We all ate and went to do our usual morning inside-out cleaning. Mason asked if we did this every day, I explained we did. We fuck constantly. It's always good to be prepared. "You guys just pull over and fuck?" I replied, "sometimes we don't pull over." The other SUV is great for fucking. Everyone was dressed in the club's skin-tight jeans and polo shirts. I gave a couple of sets to Mason. His ass was begging to be fucked in those jeans.

Mason asked if he could drive; he knew the roads. We headed down into the valley. Coming to a plateau, I asked Mason to stop the car. He got out and said, "it's quite a view; your property goes a couple of miles past the river." I was impressed. I needed to bend over the hood and feel some Sheriff's cock in my ass. I went up behind him, "this is the part where we park and fuck." He turned around and kissed me, sliding his tongue into my mouth. Mason was a quick study in the art of man sex.

I turned around, "fuck me hard, show me what you can do. I can take whatever you dish out. Let go, Mason, enjoy what only man sex can give. I know you have jerked off so many times thinking of what it would be like to fuck hard. Use my hole Mason, here make me your fuck slut." I can handle a lot. I wasn't prepared for Mason to pound me into the ground on his first time out. This man was turning my hole into a destroy fuck meat hole. I couldn't be happier. I pulled the bottle of poppers out of my pocket and took a hit. Mason reached around taking the bottle. I heard him take a deep hit. With almost the same fuck furry as Jacob, he pounded my hole. I was holding on to the hood of the SUV for my life. Mason released a torrent of hot cum into my battered hole. Turning to kiss him, "you can take a pounding and give a pounding, you sure you don't want to move in. I can order a bed this afternoon." Mason smiled, "no, I can sleep with Jason. That is if he wants me." "Have you fucked him yet?" I asked. "No," Mason replied. "Fuck him as you fucked me. He might not let you leave that bed." I said, feeling the hot cum absorb into the walls of my cum cave. We got back in the SUV and drove through the rest of the property. He was right. The place was massive. Mason started asking me questions about stocking the lake to help with mosquitos, where we needed to clear some dead trees, etc. I knew business, not country living. I finally asked, I knew the family would be fine with my offer. "Whatever you are getting paid, I will double it. You can live up here, help run the place. I am good with finance, numbers, and business. Country living is new for my family and me. Mason was quiet for a few moments as the SUV bounced down the rocky terrain. "I would love to, the town would need to find another Sheriff. The mayor would promote my deputy. I couldn't leave till we get a replacement." I thought, "I understand. I will start paying you now. You continue to do both jobs. We have a long way to go before we open the place. You can have dual incomes, and everyone is happy." Mason looked at me, "you sure you can afford it? The workaround here will be expensive." "Let me worry about money. You give Jason a good pounding, take him out here somewhere nice."

I had asked Jacob to set me up a makeshift office, a table for paperwork, and my laptop is all I needed. When the place was a hunting lodge, someone paid to have an internet line brought up to the property. Mason said, "that's what put them out of business." We went back to the house. Mason showed me the ATV we would need. I could tell he was trying to be careful with money. I said, "what do we need to get the work needed done. I am going to have 20 contractors up here in a couple of weeks. I ordered 3 ATV's in various configurations. I also ordered a small tractor. Mason felt bad he had caused me to spend so much money. "go give Jason a pounding. That will take your cares away." Mason looked out the window, seeing that Jason was busy and didn't want to disturb him. Mason was sweet, I needed to teach him how pigs play. I opened the window, "Jason, get in the SUV. Mason wants to show you an overlook and fuck you like an animal." Jason sprinted toward the Range Rover. I looked at Mason, "wasn't that hard." I looked at Mason's pants, "that looks hard. Go and fuck him, see if you can break that little muscle ass of his." I heard the car start, and the two drove off.

Jackson came in, "you offered him a job and to move-in, didn't you?" I said shook my head yes. Jackson smiled, "told you." I said, "how about you tell me again? My hole is slick with Mason cum." Jackson grabbed me by the collar, and we headed to the sling. Jackson fucked my hole till it was frothy with Mason's cum. Jackson deposited another load into my cave. Jackson called Jacob to do cum cleanup.

The father and son were done with my hole. I went to get myself a cup of coffee. I sat at the picnic table, looking out over the land. I heard the faint sounds of Jason begging for more. We hadn't been here two days; our family gained another member.

Part 23

I heard the sounds of the Range Rover coming back over the hill. I saw Jason bounce out of the passenger seat. He walked past me, sitting on the picnic table, "my bed is his." I smiled. Mason said he would tell the Mayor on Monday about his resignation. I wanted Mason to make sure he helped find a replacement. I didn't want to leave a bad taste in the Mayor's mouth so soon.

I was working at my desk when the house phone rang, and it had been a long time since I had used a landline. It was the local cell service provider, asking for the landowner. The person on the phone explained they wanted to expand coverage and wanted to use a spot on my land. I asked where they gave me the coordinates; it was in an area we weren't planning on using. I told the woman they could use the land for free if they did two things. Provided free phones and coverage to every registered member of the town below and upgraded the data line to my house. I also wanted new phones and free coverage for my family. The woman said she would submit the request and call me back. If the cell company took the deal, it would give us a lot of goodwill for the town.

A week went by. I was working at my desk when David told me there was a car coming up the road. I walked out onto the large porch. I could tell it was Dr. Nick's car. It was almost time for Mason's fuck flu. The entire family when to say hello to our good doctor. I introduced Dr. Nick to Mason. The doctor asked if there was someplace private, he could talk with his patient. "The house is yours; I can keep the pack out here." The two went inside the house. They weren't in there long, and Mason had a relaxed look. I asked Mason, "how did it go?" Mason replied, "he didn't tell me anything you hadn't. I am looking forward to converting. This fuck flu sounds rough." "I won't lie it is, but the doctor will make it easier, and we are all here," I replied. Mason went back out with Jackson, Jake, and Jacob to continue fixing the house's essentials. We had the appliances running and the heating and air; Jackson said we should call Betty and talk to her about handling food. We might need to do some remodeling if it was going to be a commercial kitchen. I knew this would be an expensive project; between the properties in the city, money saved, and some smart investments, we wouldn't have a problem. There was no about of money that could buy the happiness I saw on everyone's faces.

I was sitting outside on my laptop. I had taken it outside when Dr. Nick wanted privacy with Mason. Dr. Nick sat down in front of me, asking if I had some time to talk. I always had time for the good doctor. He told me that he knew this town; they were good people. When he was talking to Mason, he asked how the medical services were in the town. Mason said the closest doctor was almost two hours away, hospital or emergency was three hours. Nick was not only a doctor but a wise businessman. Like Betty and Ken, he saw the possibility for his practice and the town. Nick had the idea of building a small medical center for general practice and urgent care. Then there would be medical services in town. I asked what he needed me for, he had a business manager. Nick told me he had done a lot of thinking on his drive to see us. He was done with the long hours, never enough time with patients, and the crush of his practice. He wanted to slow down a little. Nick had decided to sell his practices and shares in the hospitals and urgent centers, bringing him a large sum of cash. He wanted to know what I thought. I thought for a moment, "it was the best thing we did. I will do anything I can to help. I should have a meeting with the mayor in the coming week. I will bring it up to him. The rest of the week went by with a lot of work and fucking. Monday morning, Mason woke up with a high fever. I called the station and told the deputy that Mason was very sick, he would be fine. I had a doctor friend visiting.

The house phone rang. The cell service provider agreed to my terms and had emailed me the contracts. They did need to get the town’s approval as well. I would have a lot to discuss with the mayor.

The next morning, I got up and took a shower. Nick was tending to Mason, and the rest of the family was continuing their work. Jackson held off the contractors till Mason was on his feet. I was invigorated by the talk with Nick and the call about the cell service. I decided to take a drive to town, see Betty and stop by the Mayor's office. Malik asked if he could come with me. I told him to put on a shirt and some regular jeans. Malik was under-dressed if he was a stripper. Malik went into the house and came back looking rather dapper. He had a well-fitting pair of jeans a crisp white button-down shirt. The buttons at his chest were trying to hold together. I bulked up a bit after my fuck flu. I need to get some shirts. I hadn't looked to see what the town had to offer. This would be work and some fun.

Getting to the bottom of the mountain, Malik and I were both hungry. I drove straight to Betty's restaurant. Brian greeted us. He was all smiles when he saw Malik. I asked Brian if his mother was in, he said she was in the back. Malik asked Brain if he wanted to be "in his back." I gave an unimpressed look to Malik of all the bad pickup lines. The two went off to the bathroom for a quick fuck. It turnes out Brain loves to eat cum.

I talked to Betty about any changes to the kitchen. She said it should be converted to a commercial kitchen. We would need the capacity and state regulations. She was a sweet woman the more I got to know her. She said her husband Ken had designed theirs and knew the requirements, equipment, etc. She asked if the family wanted to come down for dinner. I asked if she was sure she wanted my pack of wild animals in her nice restaurant. She had a funny smile, "those are some of the sexiest men I have ever seen; of course, I want them in my humble establishment. It makes Ken happy because…" I stopped her with a smile, "I am glad we can help. If you would, call the house and tell them what time you want them here." She asked me what time would work for them. "Whatever time you tell them to be here will be fine." She smiled, set two plates under the heating lamps for Malik and me. I saw Malik and Brain try to make a quiet exit out of the bathroom. Betty had kind eyes toward her son, "I know he is gay. He hasn't come out to Ken or me yet. I will let him do it in his own time. But stop fucking in my bathroom!" I smiled and hung my head, "yes, mam." I took the plates to a table for Malik and me. I heard Betty get off the phone, telling Jackson to come down early, but she would have dinner ready by 7.

Malik and I finished eating and went to walk down the main street. This "main street" was the only major street in this town. We did find a tailor, and he had some nice suits and dresses in his shop window. We went in, he took one look at Malik, "you need to get some better-fitting shirts; guys with muscular builds never fit right in off the rack. You mind if I do a couple of oxford shirts for you. The mayor told the business owners here what you guys are building. This town could use the business, let me give you each some free samples. He had both of us strip to our underwear, jockstraps. He did an overly thorough job in measuring for shirts and pants. When he finished, he said to come back in a week, and he would have some things made. We went continued our walk, and there were some small stores with unique items of various stuff. There was a small grocery store. Malik and I went in, and we needed stuff for the house. A lovely girl, early twenties asked if we were looking for anything in particular. She said the mayor and Betty had told them about us. The girl explained that Betty did all her food ordering through her store. This town almost had a supply chain. Eddy might be able to set up some solutions to make managing our little venture easier. We continued down "main street," walking into a barbershop. The man was a muscle bear with a decent gut. The big pecs on his round belly made my cock twitch. He looked at us, "you boy here for a trim and waxing?" Malik and I were caught off guard with the "waxing." He explained he was gay and was trained and certified in spa services. Malik and I got a haircut, Malik had his hole waxed.

At the end of main street was the mayor's office. We entered to find a nice lady sitting behind a desk working on the computer. She looked up, "you boys must be the ones that purchased the ranch. The entire town is talking about it. The mayor is in. Did you want to talk to him?" I said I had some interesting things to discuss. She handed me a package with all the paperwork for permits, licenses, etc. Malik looked at the large packet, "better you than me. I will take the gym over paperwork any day." The woman came back and showed us to the mayor's office. He was more relaxed now that it wasn't our first time meeting.

He saw that I got the packet. I told him I would have it done and back to his office within the week. I told him about the cell phone tower and Dr. Nick wanting to set up a medical facility. I think the major's jaw almost fell off. He smiled, "you are taking my sheriff and giving my citizens and me free cell phones and a medical center." I said, "I hope that's ok?" The mayor came around and gave me a hug and thanked me. He was starting to tear up. Malik asked him if he was ok. The mayor explained that his wife had died because the doctor was so far away when her appendix burst they couldn't save her. He asked if he could have a meeting with the doctor. He didn't know how much money the town could put in; they were barely making ends meet. I thought for a second. There are some large empty lots on some streets just off the main street. The mayor shook his head "yes." I said, "the town can donate the land." The mayor was thrilled at the idea. It was getting close to dinner, Malik and I would head back to Betty's restaurant.

We arrived at Betty's place and saw one car. That was Jackson. Then I saw the rest of the pack making their way down. I had concerns about moving to a small town. I was wrong about this one. These people didn't "tolerate the gays." They welcomed us. I walked in; Jackson and Betty were finishing their conversation. Betty pulled me aside, "Brian is a great chef. I taught him myself. You guys are going to need someone on-site. Suppose you can give him an interview and trial. I am not asking for a handout; give the boy a chance." I told her I absolutely would. He could start cooking for us regularly, and I would pay him a fair wage. Betty wouldn't accept that "I will pay for my boy, till you decide to hire him. He is a good boy, working will be good for him, and maybe you guys might make him more comfortable." I knew where she was going. I went to the large table where Jackson was sitting, sketching out plans he would have Shane draw-up. I asked how Mason was doing with the flu. Jackson said he was having a rough time. Dr. Nick wasn't concerned that he wouldn't come out of it. The gang sat down to eat. Betty gave me some soup to take to Mason.

We all finished eating. I told the family about my and Malik's day in town. Chris wanted to meet the tailor and see if he could do some custom work. I wasn't sure if the tailor was ready for whatever Chris had in mind.

Once the plates were clear, we all sat and talked over coffee. Jackson asked me to come back and talk with Betty. They wanted to order the commercial kitchen equipment. I told Betty if she put together the order and the place, I would send payment. Jackson told Betty he had the appliances on and asked if Brian could come up and do some meals for us. I accepted the offer once Mason was back on his feet. When Malik and I were at the grocery store, I opened an account. I was probably the only one with an account.

We had left Betty's and were getting into our cars when the man from the hotel came out. He asked if I had a moment to talk. I asked if Malik could stay, we came down in the same car. I had a feeling he wanted to do more than just talk. The three of us went back to the hotel. The man did want to talk some business about offering promotions to people that would be coming to the ranch. I also saw the bulge in his pants said he wanted some ass. Once we were done with business, I asked, "who's hole do you want. Malik just had his waxed." Malik turned around and pulled his pants down his juicy ass. He pulled his muscle cheeks apart, showing his perfect smooth hole. I dropped to my knees and gave him a lick. "This tastes amazing. Should we go somewhere, and you can have a lick."

The man took Malik and me to a suit similar to the one at the bathhouse. I assumed he lived on the property. Malik took his shoes and pants off. He positioned himself on all fours with this knees far apart, opening his ass crack wide. Malik put two fingers into his mouth, getting them wet. He started to finger fuck himself, "fuck, my hole is hungry, I need a load stuffed up my ass." He turned to the hotel manager, "you want to stuff my hole with cum." The manager was starting to sweat, but not with lust; he was nervous. I asked, "you ok." He said, "I shouldn't do this," and hurried out of the room. Malik got dressed. We went back out to the front desk, where the man was in a terrible state. I asked him if he felt guilty for what he did with us before. He said "yes." I went into the typical speech about it being natural, etc. He cut me off, "no, I don't have a problem fucking me, especially your group. I didn't tell you, and I came that young guy. I am so sorry, it's been so long…" Malik stopped his rambling, "if you want to shove your poz load in my hole, you are welcome to it." The man dumbfounded. Malik went behind the counter, grabbed the man's crotch. He whispered in his ear, "take this poz fuck stick and do what it's made for. Drop your poison into my muscle ass. Your cock want's it. I can feel you getting hard. You want to slide your toxic fuck stick into my muscle ass. You want to fertilize my hole with your charged seed, hoping to grow you, toxic babies, in this muscle body." That man could only answer, shaking his head yes. Malik took him by the crotch and guided him back to the suit. I told the man I would watch the front desk. I knew Malik was going to give him the fuck of his life. Malik had control over his hole like no one else. He could milk the load right out of your cock, with just his ass muscle. Based on the sounds I was hearing, Malik was giving this man quite the experience.

The pair came back out after just under an hour. The man sweaty and panting, Malik was grinning like the cat that swallowed the canary. Malik stretched his torso across the counter. He looked at the man, "thanks for the charge. You know where I live if you want to pump your toxin into my system again."

We left the hotel, walking back to the car. We got in, put on our seat belts. I said out loud, "you didn't tell him you are already poz?" Malik smiled, "nope." "You should have seen how turned on he got when I begged him to poz me. I wasn't going to stop a quality fuck like that." Malik explained. We drove back to the house, Malik stroking his cock the entire way.

Part 24

The next couple of weeks were the family doing work around the house and Dr. Nick taking care of Mason.  People in town thought Mason just had the regular flu, no one wanted to catch it.  I was on the phone constantly, but no one came up to the ranch.  At the end of the second week, Mason was back on his feet, and he had dropped a few pounds.  Chris would quickly put those back on him.
Chris and Malik had created an outdoor training routine that was equal to anything they had us do in the gym.  Chris did mention he missed having a gym and training clients.  I asked if he missed training them or getting fucked by them.  "Both, but I enjoyed helping people reach their goals," Chris replied.  I had a thought, but I didn't know if I would be creating more projects than we could handle.
I called Betty to ask if Brian would mind cooking family dinner for us.  She knew what equipment we had. I told her I had set up an account at the grocery store.  Betty asked if there was anything in particular.  I told her we tried to keep to a clean diet, with the occasional indulgence.  She said Brian would have dinner on our table at seven.  He would be at the house half-past five.
During dinner, I asked the family what they thought about setting up a gym in town.  Similar to The Gym we had in the city, with a fewer perks.  I was sure that it would be a mixed clientele.  Chris and Malik jumped on the idea, and they didn't care who came.  We didn't need the money, Chris, Malik, and Ashton were passionate about what they did.  Brian was eavesdropping.  "You have something to add?"  I asked Brian.  Brian asked, "Would anyone be able to go?  I know that private trainers can be expensive."  I explained there would be no point in creating a price no one in this small town could afford.  The only reason to charge was to make sure people kept their appointments.  Malik and I had seen an empty run down store in town, which would be easy to convert into a "rustic" looking gym.  I would talk to the mayor. I was sure the city owned the building.  Malik asked if he could shop for equipment and what his budget was.  I told him, "buy stuff that doesn't break, and we will get our money's worth.  No point in buy cheap to keep replacing with cheaper."
I forgot to tell Betty that family dinner was always "dress casual."  That usually meant underwear or less in our house.  The only one consistently wearing clothes was Shane. I felt bad for the hunk.  Brain's cock noticed the general state of undress in our house.  Brain asked me quietly, "are you guys always this naked?"  "We are wearing underwear; naked comes later," I answered.  "Since you are done cooking, you are welcome to get comfortable,"  I said looking the boy up and down.  Brian looked nervous; I went over and grabbed one of Malik's worn crop tops.  "wear this," I said, tossing him the shirt.  Brian said, "what about pants?"  "We are wearing our underwear; you wear yours," I said, waiting for him to strip down.  Brian didn't move, "you ok?" I asked.  Brain said, "I am not wearing any underwear." "Do you want fresh or used?" I asked.  He replied, "used."  He is a little piglet, "you have a preference on who's?"  He said quietly, "Malik's."  I pretended not to hear him, "what did you say?"  "Malik's," he said again.  Malik and Chris were locked in conversation over the gym.  I interrupted, "Malik, the kid wants to wear a pair of your used underwear."  Malik stood up, "no problem." He went over to his laundry pile, bent over, and started searching for some underwear.  There were plenty in the pile.  Malik was giving the boy an eyeful of his waxed hole.  Malik stood up, "it's weird; I just don't see any in here."  There were at least ten pairs on top of the pile.  "I guess you will just have to take these," as he took his jockstrap off.  Malik's chubby cock spilled precum on the floor.  Malik tossed the jock to Brian.  Brian was in shock.  I stood up and walked over to the stunned boy, "if you put the jock up to your nose, you can smell his musk.  That should help calm your nerves.  The boy took several deep inhales of Malik's warm jock.  Brian started rubbing his crotch, and he continued to inhale Malik's musk.  The entire family was watching Brain losing himself on Malik's smell.  Malik walked over to him and fed the young man his nipple.  The boy nursed on Malik's tits for some time, then moving his pits, then his face in his ass.  Malik was guiding him across his body.  He was giving this young man a taste of flesh and musk.
I saw Shane very quietly sneak off. He was careful not to bring any attention to his movements.  I don't miss anything.  I saw him disappear out the back door.  I stretched and said, I wanted some fresh air.  Chris started to stand up to come with me. I shook my head "no."  He realized Shane was not at the table.
I walked out the backdoor, followed the faint smell of cigarette smoke.  Shane had made himself a little place to sit and an ashtray.  I walked up behind him, "I thought you quit those?"  He said, "I need something."  There was a downed tree opposite of Shane.  I sat down.  "I know how everyone hates these; you don't have to stay," Shane said with his head down.  "I want to talk, not to judge.  I have a feeling you are doing enough of that for both of us.  What's going on?  Is Malik playing with that kid upsetting you? I can feed Chris to Brian."  Shane chuckled, "you do have everything under management around here."  "Is that a compliment, or should I be offended?" I asked.  "It's a compliment. You keep everything running around here." He still didn't lift his head.  He put one cigarette out and lit another.  I asked him again, "talk to me, just you and me.  Maybe a mountain lion. Do you really want us to die out here and not resolve the problem?"  Shane grinned, looked up at me.  "I am not him. I never will be him.  I am lumpy, dumpy Shane, the troll among gods."  I could understand why Malik would get mad at this. He doesn't in himself what we all easily see.  He has a heart of gold, and his work at the gym and given him a great ass.  I could also hear the pain in his voice.  I didn't know what to do. You can't force-feed someone self-esteem; they have to find it themselves.  Then it occurred to me, with Brian, I had an extra set of hands; Shane was "expendable."  I stood up and walked over to him. I hugged him.  "Here is what we are going to do, you are not going to work here at the ranch.  You are going to work at the gym with Chris and your fiance.  You want the body of your husband to be, then go down there and earn it.  Not for him, not for me, not for anyone, but you.  You will work and work till you look in the mirror and see someone you want to fuck.  Chris will train you; Malik might be tempted to be nice.  One last thing, I will give you one more week to quit smoking.  The next time I see you smoking, I will send your fiance out here."  Shane shook his head in agreement. I think he needed a swift kick in the ass that wasn't from Malik.  "Let's hang out till you are done, then we go in and shower, then it's a family orgy.  You owe me some ass."  Shane replied, "I am sure Malik will give you his."  "I meant yours!  Put that out, we are going inside, and I am going to fuck some sense into you.  Shane grinned and put the cigarette out, "can the entire family fuck some sense into me?"
Shane and I quietly went upstairs to shower the smell of smoke away.  I didn't want Malik to have any more opinions about Shane at the moment.  Shane started looking for clothes, and I tossed him a jock.  "This all you get.  Come here."  Shane walk to me.  "On your knees," I barked at him.  I had a permanent marker and wrote "cum dump" across his chest.  "Now go downstairs and put your ass into the sling."
Malik was the first to see Shane wearing just a jock.  "Where have you.."  He saw the writing on Shane's chest.  Then everyone looked.  Brian was the only one that had to be told what the night's events were going to be.  I would call Betty tomorrow to see if I can have Brian full-time.
Shane got into the sling.  Malik was the first one on him, sucking his nipples and playing with his hole.  Malik loved Shane, not for his looks (Shane is hot) but for his tender heart.  I knew Jacob was waiting for the word to plan another wedding.
Everyone got naked; tonight, Shane was desert.  I told Malik he should fuck him last.  He could feel that family's warm loads on his cock, inside the man he loves.  Everyone took turns, fucking and cumming into Shane, Chris as the stand-by bottom for us to warm our cocks in till fucking Shane.  Shane's hole was incredible, and he knew how to relax it.  It would hang like an open mouth with cum dripping out.  Jacob would take a lick, not to waste any family nectar.  Brian was going to get in on the action; Eddy distracted him with a blowjob.  I wasn't sure if this much toxic cum could convert the young man.  With each family member giving Shane two and three loads each, it was finally Malik's turn.  Malik slid his cock into the cum foam hole.  Collapsing down onto Shane, Malik's cock slid deep into Shane's toxin-filled hole.  They were making love as much as they were fucking.  Everyone was enraptured watching these two feeding on their love of each other and poz pig sex.  The constant exchanges of "I love you" and "breed me baby," were making everyone's hole twitch.  Brian was enraptured by what he was seeing.  Finally, Malik released his poison into his fiance.  Shane matched Malik's orgasm with his own.  The two held each other, connected in spirit, strain, and serenity.  These moments were what only men could give to other men.  The bonds formed between husbands and across the entire family were strengthened each time we came together.
Malik uncoupled from his fiance.  "I am sorry, I love you.  I wish you could see yourself the way I see you.  You are the god, and I am the troll."  Malik looked at me and smiled.  Not much gets past him. I knew there was a chance that I didn't make a clean getaway to find his fiance in the woods.
Everyone went to take showers, get ready for bed.  Brian was packing up his cooking tools.  I told him I would call him and his mother tomorrow. I want to make an offer.  A huge smile spread across Brian's face.  I poured myself a drink, watching Brian load his car and drive down the mountain.  I turned and looked out across the grassland and noticed something move.  It was near where Shane and I had been talking, just inside the tree line.  I called Mason. He came up behind me, putting his arms around my waist.  He reached down and played with my cock piercing.  I pointed with my glass, "what's that, behind those trees?"  Mason looked close for a minute, neither one of us moving.  Mason said calmly, "thats a mountain lion.  Looks to be a healthy good size male."  "What do we do?" I said calmly.  Mason replied, "nothing, it's probably just passing through.  There isn't anyone out there to scare it off.  If you had campers out there, he probably wouldn't have come around.  If he starts to make this his hunting grounds, then we will do something about it.  Remember you moved to nature; nature isn't going to move for you."
Mason and I walked down to the rest of the family sitting in the beds around the fire.  We had heating and air, but there was something about a fire.  I reminded the family that we had a birthday with Mason now converted.  We hadn't said anything because Brian was at the house; chasing and gifting wasn't a conversation I wanted to have with him.  I didn't think he would be ready to make a decision without his hormones getting in the way.
I was the last to shower. I went upstairs and enjoyed the hot water.  I had finished my shower; Chris was standing in the doorway.  He had on a pair of boxer briefs, which made his big muscle ass look even bigger.  I smiled at him. He said, "You never remember.  It's strange, we do this every year, and you never remember until the day and the hour.  I don't think it's bad; I think it's strange," Chris said with a questioning expression.  "What are you talking about?"  "Nothing, let's go to bed."  Chris took me by the hand and walked me downstairs, and we snuggled into bed.
The next morning Chris was the first one up. He had started food and coffee.  Mason was showered, grabbing a coffee on his way out the door.  He was still sheriff till he got a replacement.  I was at my computer working.  I was aware it was quiet in the house and quiet outside.  With the amount of work being done on the property, there was always a dull roar happening.  I could hear the trees.
I sat in my desk chair, listening to the trees when they started to sound like rain.  My chest suddenly tight, I saw Dean walk in.  Dean wasn't here. I was alone, it wasn't raining.  Then the moment gripped me.  Today was the anniversary of Tom's passing.  I put my head in my hands, and tears started to fall onto the papers on my desk.  I felt a strong hand come across my back, a tender voice telling me to come outside.  It was dark, except for a large bonfire that Mason had built.  Chris brought me out to the fire. I could feel its heat.  Ashton was the first to speak, telling his story of The Tom, the place that brought him to our family.  David and Jacob told when they first met Tom.  Chris told me how he often felt like he was our son; losing Tom was like losing a father.  Derek talked about seeing the love between the two of us.  Jake told stories of people like Ashton that found who they were at The Tom.  Jackson spoke about how passionate, and clear Tom's vision for the property was.  We all laughed and shed some tears.  After my last night at The Tom, the past didn't have the iron grip that it used to.  There is something valuable about remembering where you have been to understand where you are and help guide where you want to be.  Tom's passing and his touch on this family's life was one of those fixed points that help us navigate to our next destination.

On 3/17/2021 at 4:12 PM, Navi38 said:

Part 17

The offer on t he property was accepted, my agent called to tell me. I had done a couple of interviews; no one stood out. I was starting to get questions from the family about my strange behavior. It was over dinner that I told everyone about my project.

The bathhouse, The Tom, the Hotel, The Gym were all profitable businesses, well-run machines that brought considerable revenue. I had been storing money for a while, an emergency fund that would pay for the property. I looked around the table, "I purchased a ranch!" I got smiles and puzzled looks. Jacob was the first to speak, "to do what?" "Whatever we want, but I have some ideas," I pulled out some sketches showing the various building on the property and a large main house. I saw a twinkle in Jackson's eye. I had a feeling this might be something he would like. I continued to explain my ideas; they weren't fully refined but enough to get a conversation. The rest of the group was slowly warming to the idea. The most significant selling point was getting away from where we were. Jacob asked what we would do with the current properties. I had already been interviewing for managers. It would be financially advantageous to keep the income from these properties to use for this new ranch.

The ranch was only a 6-hour drive out and into the mountains. It was situated where we could enjoy the seasons without the seasons being to extreme. Chris finally spoke, "you want us to leave everything we have here? Do you want to let that man get away with what he did? How am I supposed to let it go? He violated my family, not once but twice." Chris was sitting at the table, and his chair turned toward the exterior windows. Jason walked over and squatted down, getting into Chris's line of sight. He looked Chris in the eye, "it's time to let it go. I know you want to protect and defend this family, but maybe this man gave more than he took." Chris's heart softened a little as Jason spoke. "I wouldn't be here, and Malik might not have Shane. The man gave us each other and the fire to fight for what we have here. Chris, you have been out in the cold with your furry. Come back home to us." Jason pulled Chris's head into his chest and kissed his spiky hair. I heard Chris sniffle. This sniffle was the first time I heard anything from Chris but anger.

Chris turned himself around and wiped his eyes, "I am going to get the car keys?" The entire group started laughing. The thick cloud that had settled over us all was finally lifting. Chris left the table and disappeared into the pigpen. I assumed he was getting some tissue. I realized Chris had been gone a while when the muscle mountain appeared in the door, wearing only a jockstrap and a smile. Chris waited till he had everyone's attention, "I have a clean and very hungry hole. I think what would make me feel even better a gang bang." A mischievous smile crept over his face.

I stood up, with my stinger rapidly rising with me. I walked over my big lug, "so you finally pull your head out of your ass, and you expect us to replace it with our cocks. You think you can walk out here in a jockstrap and expect to get fucked." Chris and I were almost nose to nose. He looked me in the eye, "I know you will, you poz it, you own it." I shoved Chris hard, causing him to stagger back into the pigpen. "You want to get fucked! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!" I bellowed at Chris. Chris replied, "I WANT TO GET FUCKED!" I looked at him, "NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" Chris barked back, "POZ FUCK ME!" I unzipped my pants, my cock drooling. I walked up to Chris and slid my cock into his warm twitching hole. I couldn't remember when I emptied my sac, but this was a good place to start.

The rest of the family filed in, I started banging away on Chris's hole. Shane pulled his 10" uncut cock out and slid it into Chris's throat. Shane and I pumped Chris from both ends, the rest of the group getting naked. The familiar sounds of sex with the smell of man sweat were filling the room again.

Jacob and David were locked in a kiss; Jake had taken up with Jason. Ashton and Malik were playing with each other's niples and deep wet kissing. Dean was on his knees worshiping Jackson's cock. Everyone priming their toxic pumps to fill our not so gentle giant. I didn't last long and unloaded into Chris's hole. Shane pulled his cock from Chris's throat with enough time to bury it in his hole and release a fresh toxic load. With each member getting close and right before they came, they stuff their cock into Chris's hole. When the event ended, Jacob was back to his normal self. He had planted his lips around Chris's puffy hole, sucking out every drop of cum.

We all went into the living room to talk for a bit, then showers and off to bed. I asked when everyone thought we should go up and look at the place. Chris replied first, "the minute I leave this place, I am not coming back. I need a new start." A general agreement moved across the room. I asked, "You guys saying we should pack up and go, never looking back?" There was a solid yes. I suggested that we take a minute and hire our replacements. We would need the income for the ranch. I also recommended not fucking every applicant, but I knew that would fall flat.

Everyone took to interviewing their replacements. Dean was the first. He promoted his general manager, and it was a good choice. The man had been with us for almost ten years, and he knew the people and the place. I would hire a property manager. I wanted to maintain control of the finances. Eddy would make should we could monitor the businesses from our new family ranch.

Ashton and Dean told me how much they loved having their own space but missed the family all being in one place. They wanted us to be one big family. "Does that mean we have to adopt your strays as well," I asked? Dean shot me a dirty look. "I am kidding. That's how all of us got here. I do want to know when I get some Jason ass?" I didn't see Jason had come into the office. "Any time you want," he said, walking toward me, his shorts hitting the floor. Jason came around to my side of the desk, bent over, his ass in my face. I started eating that bubble butt, Ashton and Dean watched. I looked at the two, "don't you have someplace to be?" "Right here, we are going to cum in our jeans when you cum in his hole. We like to walk around with cum loads drying in our pants. There is nothing better than sucking cock that has been sitting in cum," Dean replied. I went back to eating Jason's hole. The boy had converted to the family strain shortly after the first fuck fest. I think Dean stung him to get him through the fuck flu again.

I was eating Jason's hole like it was my last meal. The teenager had the perfect balance of muscle and jiggle. Jason was getting comfortable being a poz pig. He would ask with my face in his ass, "you like that teen poz hole, that bug breeding ass. Can you taste the family strain breeding inside me? Eat my cum dump hole." Jason reached around, pushing my head deeper into his ass. His hole opened, giving my tongue deeper access. This ass-eating went on for some time, my jaw getting sore, but I was determined to provide Jason everything he wanted. I felt his hand release my head, tapping on my chin, telling me to stand up. Jason swallowed my pierced cock. He slobbered and sucked my cock, covering it with throat slime. He turned around, pressing his ass against my slimy poz cock. I pushed into him, neither of us making a sound. Each of us matched the motions, him pushing his ass back to meet my thrust. This synchronized pounding went on, and the only sound was the slapping of skin. Silently we fucked, Ashton and Dean, intoxicated by the event.

The silence was unbroken as the large wet spots formed in their jeans tell us they had cum. I released myself into Jason, and he released onto my desk. The four of us never making a sound except for feet on the carpet as Ashton and Dean left, and Jason slipped his shorts back on. They quietly closed the door.

Part 18

At that moment with Jason, I realized a need yet unfulfilled. I had quietly carried the weight of the family. I was happy to do it, but in the process had lost myself. I closed my office and walked over to The Tom. Jake was standing behind the bar. He looked up and poured me a drink, knowing by my face I was there for a purpose, and a conversation was not it. He put a piece of paper on the bar with a pen. I wrote "Pain" and slid it back to Jake. He wrote "feel" on top, I finished my drink.

I opened the wooden doors to "feel" I guided myself to the cross. The large man in leather tightened my restraints. My mind fell deep into my subconscious.

I could hear each lash across the back. I could hear the sound, but the feeling was not much more than air across my skin. The man waiting for a response continued his assault on my naked flesh. The man was out of breath but determined. With each lash of whips more brutal than the last, my mind fell deeper. I was swimming in a pool of black, the pain from my back keeping me anchored in reality. The man stopped, and I laid in the pool of my mind. Another man entered, applying cold compresses to the deep red stains forming across my back.

The man took me down off the cross, placing me onto a padded surface. I soon felt the familiar pain of candle wax poured on my back. Each drop of the hot wax sent ripples through the black pool of my subconscious. I was in and out of consciousness. The lines between the real and my subconscious began to blur.

I heard another man enter, undoing my restraints. He whispered sweetly, "this is enough, wherever you are, stay. Let the experience give your mind rest. You have been the rock and foundation now free yourself. When you rise, you will come back, free and clear. You have run the gauntlet and paid the toll. We will leave you here. When you are ready, a bath of cool water is prepared. Now you will be alone." My mind knew I was alone. The floating back pool in my mind pulled me under. I was breathless but unafraid. I was starving out the last of my penance, stamping out the darkness.

The black water of my mind receded. I was standing on a beach, wading into cool water. My mind began to clear, realizing I was in the cool bath that was prepared. The scents added to the water, soothing and earthy. I stayed till the ocean of my mind receded. There at that moment, I had given the darkness space to swallow me. The darkness was now satisfied by my offering. I was free to love and be loved. This was the moment where the beast was satiated and my gauntlet run. I was ready for the next chapter, closing the books of the past.

The death of my love, the torture of a friend, and the violation of a young man, those chapters closed. The pain and regret left, potential and life stood in their place.

I stood from the water, walking to the robe hung by the door. Descending the stairs, Jake silently fixed a drink. I sat at the bar, never uttering a word. Jake knew what had taken place. Jake left me with my drink. The only sound was the ice clinking the glass every time I lifted it to my lips. I was whole once again, ready to move into the chapter of life, not alone but with my family. Here the pain was over, and here is where I would leave it.

I left The Tom, placing my hand on its cold cement outer walls. I said my final farewell to my great love. I knew I would never be back. I laid to rest my guilt, my husband, and my pain.

I walked softly back to the condo, reaching my bed. Chris was there waiting to wrap me in his strong arms. I dropped the robe, climbed into bed. Chris reached around my body and held me close. A single tear fell from my eye, and it was my last tear of grief and sadness.

Tomorrow would bring a new sun, and with it would I would rise a new man, free from the pain and guilt of yesteryear. This night was my requiem.

Bravo 

Part 25

It was Sunday, and the construction crew was due to arrive. Some had RV's they could live on the grounds. I booked all the rooms at the hotel.  It would be an avalanche of a month; in the end, it would be worth it.  There wasn't a better site manager than Jackson; there wasn't anything that couldn't be done with his two sons.  The men worked at an incredible speed, mostly in shorts and work boots, their muscled frames from decades of hard work. I was standing in the kitchen with Betty and Jackson, reviewing the kitchen plans, doing one last revision before purchasing a lot of expensive equipment.  I saw the mayor's car come up the road and park near the house.  I forgot I was shirtless.  It was a warm day, and I liked my musk.  The mayor got out of the car and looked at all the work and people we had at our little mountain hideaway.
The mayor walked up and asked if I had a moment to talk.  "Looks like you have been working hard," he said in a nervous tone.  I realized I was shirtless, nipple piercings and all.  I excused myself to find a shirt.  I came back to find the mayor taking in everything that was going on.  He knew the work we were doing; we had filed all the plans with his office.  I asked what I could do for him.  He wondered how many men we had working up here. I guessed about 25.  He asked how long our project would take.  I could tell he was trying to get at something.  "What are you getting at mayor, no need for the trepidation,"  I said warmly with a smile.  He explained how some of the town's infrastructure was having some severe problems.  He had secured funds from the state and fed for infrastructure.  Every contractor that bid was far out of budget because of the location of the town.  He figured he might get a better rate since our guys were already here.  It was an interesting idea, but the crew was Jackson's, and I wasn't going to step on that.  I told the mayor I would talk with Jackson over dinner, either Jackson or I would get back to him.
Betty heard the mayor's voice and came out to the porch.  She gave him a friendly hug, asking him if he was staying for the cookout tonight.  I looked at Betty, "am I invited?"  Jackson explained their old barbecue pits had been brought to the house. They needed a little repair and cleaning.  I asked, "where are they now?"  He pointed to the side of the house.  I gave up. I knew when I was out matched.  Betty and Jackson were making plans, and it was best to let the two have their way.  They had put thought into feeding our small army. I was concerned about permits and payments.  I needed to learn to stay in my lane, let my family do what they were good at.  Betty was about to head back inside with Jackson.  She turned to the mayor, "your wife will be coming too?"  He looked as confused as I was.  Ashton came up behind me, handing me a glass of lemonade.  He said, "I will explain; you might want to sit down."
I hadn't had anyone on one time with Ashton in a while.  It was nice to talk.  He explained that Jackson and our own Mrs. Betty decided that this would be a southern cookout and groundbreaking.  I said sarcastically, "what did she invite the town."  Ashton was silent, waiting for me to figure it out.  The entire town was coming for a cookout.
Betty and Jackson came walking toward Ashton and me.  "What do you think of my lemonade?" Betty asked.  "It's incredible. I assume it's homemade," I said.  Betty said there was a farm on the other side of town that was also an orchard, and she would get a lot of their "ugly fruit."  Fruit that was fine but didn't look perfect for the grocery store.  That was how she got all the lemons for the lemonade tonight.  I had to ask.  "How much lemonade did you make?"  Betty smiled, "about 15 gallons," the entire town is coming.
I was starting to feel faint; Betty put her hand on my shoulder.  "honey, you just leave tonight to Mrs. Betty. We are giving you boys a good southern cookout welcome."  She was so sweet, and kind.  I knew I could never say no to Mrs. Betty.  Tonight would be an event.  I watched as trucks carrying tables and chairs, barques, the woman bringing endless dishes of food.  I, my family, and the construction team all came from the city.  This event was the kind of thing you hear of.  I watched as the event came together like a well-written symphony, everyone knowing their part.  As people walked, they would introduce themselves, tell us where they lived and what they did.  There was every ethnicity, age, and background.  I would never have thought I would see kids playing on our property. I only envisioned naked men fucking.  I should expand my horizon's on what this place could offer.  Jacob, David, myself, and Chris were standing on the porch watching the event unfold.  Mason was digging forest-friendly bonfire woodpiles, then strings of lights came on. They at night, they would give the whole place a warm glow.
An elderly man walked up to us on the porch.  His leathery, deeply tanned skin showed a life of hard work in the sun.  He had four mason jars in his hand and a jug in the other.  He handed each of us a glass, pouring less than an inch of clear liquid in each of our jars.  I looked at him, "is this…"  The man smiled, "shine?  Yes, it is; I make it myself.  You can't live up here without having a nip.  If you don't like you can always use it to clean the rust off a truck."  He started to laugh. We all drank ours as a shot.  We had grown up in "the gay scene," we could handle our liquor.  This man's Shine was a fire in a glass.
I heard music, and there was a bluegrass band setting up off to one side.  The smells of food were overwhelming.  The meat from the barbecue pits was giving off their signature smell.  This was more than I had ever dreamed.  I went into the house to find my phone and take pictures.  I saw a man in his early thirties.  He was poking around our sleeping area. I could tell he wasn't looking to steal. He was intrigued.  I cleared my throat, and he immediately stood straight up.
"Anything I can help you with?"  I said in a friendly tone.  The people had been kind to us. A little benefit of the doubt had been more than earned.  The man rubbed the back of his neck, obviously scared he had been caught.  I saw that he had a jockstrap clenched in his hand.  I had noticed a fair share of guys sniffing my jocks.  "You need some underwear or appreciating their scent.  I have clean ones if you want a pair."  The man stood frozen, not saying a word.  I heard the door open and a couple of footsteps, "Timothy, what are you doing? Who is patrolling the town?" Mason said.  I smiled and turned, so my back was toward Timothy, but I could whisper to Mason, "If he wants a worn scented jockstrap, he has to wear it out."  I walked back out to the porch.  Ten minutes later, I saw Timothy trying to scurry back to his patrol truck. Mrs. Betty saw him, "Timothy, where do you think you're going?"  He stumbled over an excuse.  "You know how this works. Fix you a plate and take it with you."  Mrs. Betty said with a smile.  Timothy looked at the ground, "yes mam."  Mason walked up next to me. I was again standing with Jacob, David, and Chris.  "You guys lost a jockstrap tonight," Mason said with a smile.
The evening went on, the bonfires were lit, and the string of lights did give the entire property a warm glow.  Ashton came up to me; he had discovered "shine and lemonade"  He wasn't drunk. He was feeling very good.  He had the common sense to keep his voice down, "is it wrong that all of this makes my heart smile and my cock hard."  I looked at him, "It depends what you do with your dick?"  He gave me that slightly drunk smile, "park it in your ass?"  We quietly moved into the house for a quick fuck.  We went upstairs to find a room.  At the top of the stairs, I heard the familiar sound of Chris getting fucked.  I quietly opened the door to the bedroom. Chris was spread eagle on against the wall, pants down, only wearing his jockstrap.  This silver daddy was giving Chris a talented fucking.  I quietly closed the door, Ashton and I went back downstairs.  We could fuck later.
Mrs. Betty came up the steps with a large plate of food.  She had a smile that gave you faith in humanity.  "I know you boy's like to eat healthy, this is some of the town's finest home cooking," she said, handing me the plate.  I looked there were all the standard southern home-cooked foods.  It was nice to forget about dieting, workouts, and our life in the city was far behind. I sat down to enjoy the incredible meal.  The older man with the Shine came back up the porch with another mason jar.  "Shine on its an acquired taste. I put some of Mrs. Betty's lemonade to help."  I took the glass. It was strong but easy to drink.
A good-looking man came up, his well-fitted shirt showing his assets.  He wasn't wearing it because it showed off his body, it was a shirt he liked.  He introduced himself. He was a local furniture maker.  He said, "you can't have a porch this big without rocking chairs, hanging swings, and tables. I can make you up some things."  I replied, "that sounds great; just give me a bill when you are done."  He replied, "it's on the house. I know you guys are goihadaits a lot of travelers.  I thought it woul. Maybeway to show off my work.  My stuff is more solid than anything you can get at a store."  I smiled at "solid stuff," the shine was having it's way.  The man crouched down next to me, maybe some of you can come and check out my shop.  Your welcome to stare at my ass any time."  He turned and walked down the stairs. He did have an ass I could eat all day.
The party went on late into the night, and slowly people started to gather up the empty serving dishes and head home.  They would make sure to say good night to someone in the family.  These were sweet people. I wished Tom could see this.  The lawn was empty, Mrs. Betty was putting the last of the leftovers in our fridge.  I could still smell meat cooking on the barbecue.  I saw Mason, "what do we do about the food on the grill and that the mountain lion?"  "That cat won't come near those. He would burn his paws and face off, trying to get in them.  That cat is high up in the mountain with as much noise as we had tonight."  Mason whispered in my ear, "I would like to make some noise tonight."
Everyone was gone. It was just the family that now included Mason.  We were all a little drunk, very full, and incredibly horny.  Chris piped up first, "my hole is hungry."  Ashton snapped back, "you got fucked earlier by some silver daddy."  The entire family turned to Chris.  Mason asked what the man looked like; Chris gave a description.  Mason said it was a retired rancher, owned a large piece of land a couple of miles out of town.  His wife had passed over ten years ago.  "There are surprises all over this town, even for me," Mason said.
Since it was just the family, we had some business.  "We haven't had the family fuck of our new member Mason."  Everyone started rubbing their cocks.  "Can I ask a favor?" Mason said in a slightly nervous tone.  "Go ahead, son," Jackson said.  "I saw a porn with...what's it called….water sports.  I always wanted to try it.  We can go outside to the lawn.  We all surrounded Mason releasing our streams.  He was intoxicated by drinking our warm fluids and bathing in them.  His jock was soaked. He asked for a towel, questioning if he should shower before we tag team him.  Dean said, "no, go up on the porch, holding onto the railing, and you will see stars."  Mason walked up and braced himself on the porch railing.  Dean took Mason's piss soaked jock and stuff it in his mouth.  I had brought out some lube.  Dean lubed his cock, Mason's hole and plunged inside.
We each took turns on Mason's hole, taking our time not cumming inside him.  He wanted to know what it was like to have a loose meat fuck hole.  You could hear him moaning through the soaked jockstrap.  This relatively new bottom was taking dick like a seasoned veteran.  Mason pulled the jock out, "poppers."  He stuffed the jock back into his mouth.  Eddy went inside to grab a bottle.  Mason took numerous deep hits. He introduced himself to the popper fog.  I watched as Mason went from sheriff to uninhibited family dick pig.
With all the noise of Mason and our usual sounds to encouraging the fucker and fuckee we didn't hear the soft crunch of tires on the gravel.  The visitor had turned off their lights before the bend. We never saw them coming up the mountain.  The visitor sat silently in their vehicle, watching the perversion of animal man sex on our porch.  The smell of piss hitting their nose, the warm breeze caring into their open window.  They watched and listened as this family of poz sex hogs was beating up the sheriff's manhole.  They heard his moans and saw him sniffing from a small brown bottle.  Almost afraid to breath, not wanting to be caught.  The visitor pulled out their cell phone and began recording the events.  Once each of us had unloaded our family sting into Mason, he fucked his into Chris.  The visitor never missed capturing a single moment with his phone.  Once we all went inside, he quietly coasted his vehicle down the road.  The stranger rounded the bend and started his vehicle, and drove down the mountain.  He went home and copied the video from his phone to his laptop.  None of us knew we were watched or taped.

4 hours ago, pozpopperpig said:

Again, so damned good!  Nice twist!  Wonder who the stranger that filmed it all was?  Why wasn't there cake at the BBQ?

Good point, I felt like the story lacked something.  There are some events to be had, cake filled events.  Your comments always make me smile.  Thank you for being such a vocal advocate.  This is a first creative writing, it has made a difference in my communications in business.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve enjoyed each and every one of your stories so far, the fact it’s more than just fucking and breeding, you build on the characters.