White Tops/ Black Bottoms?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

I know most white guys are into "bbc" and prefer dom "aggressive" black guys, but are there any white tops on here with a thing for black bottoms? And what're some of your experiences/ takes?

Snapchat-699569730.jpg

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
8 hours ago, 1000GUYS said:

there are some of nice white tops who are into black bottoms,,,, but in my experience most of them are older guys,,, like 40+

I rarely find any. Older tops can be hot. 

Although I prefer MOC most of the tops that have aggressively pursued me have been white tops. I do get the BBC thing from white guys (such a turn off). The white tops that pursue me tend to be older, edgier, and can have conversation. In short I don’t find it hard to find white tops. They tend to find me I don’t pursue but male dominance and wisdom is a turn on for me regardless of race. 

• Like 3

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
11 hours ago, Blatinobttm said:

Although I prefer MOC most of the tops that have aggressively pursued me have been white tops. I do get the BBC thing from white guys (such a turn off). The white tops that pursue me tend to be older, edgier, and can have conversation. In short I don’t find it hard to find white tops. They tend to find me I don’t pursue but male dominance and wisdom is a turn on for me regardless of race. 

Nice,  it's totally the opposite here. U from the east or west?

Guest CumLvr80

I’m always flattered when a sexy older masculine white top shows interest! Although I don’t have any ethnic/racial preference, I do find that they excite me the most. Maybe because I’m always so surprised that they’re even interested in a black bottom. 

1 hour ago, CumLvr80 said:

I’m always flattered when a sexy older masculine white top shows interest! Although I don’t have any ethnic/racial preference, I do find that they excite me the most. Maybe because I’m always so surprised that they’re even interested in a black bottom. 

I think black bottoms are damned sexy. That is all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CumLvr80 said:

I am flattered by ‘straight’ guys being interested.  Powerful well-connected seen are also a turn on and they tend to be white. On a purely physical level MOC are hotter to me as I connect better. Dominant and powerful is sexy no matter the race.

I don’t have any racial preferences. But I do notice back guys have more rounded and fuller buttcheeks which I love. Also, black bottoms tend to be able to deal with my size easier than white bottoms. 

having said that, black bottoms in my experience, have been really receptive to a regular thing, I suspect they have been deprived of good dick because all white bottoms long for the BBC and black bottoms are always frustrated, their need for dick not satisfied. I provide good dick and shoot long wads of cum, no racial hang ups here. 

• Like 6

On 3/22/2021 at 2:23 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

I don’t have any racial preferences. But I do notice back guys have more rounded and fuller buttcheeks which I love. Also, black bottoms tend to be able to deal with my size easier than white bottoms. 

having said that, black bottoms in my experience, have been really receptive to a regular thing, I suspect they have been deprived of good dick because all white bottoms long for the BBC and black bottoms are always frustrated, their need for dick not satisfied. I provide good dick and shoot long wads of cum, no racial hang ups here. 

I love love love white tops, but as you said, they're so hard too find. Most guys I find are only interested in my BBC and when they find out I'm not that big they normally lose interest

2 hours ago, Barebackbottomm said:

I love love love white tops, but as you said, they're so hard too find. Most guys I find are only interested in my BBC and when they find out I'm not that big they normally lose interest

I don’t think specifically white tops are hard to find. I think Tops are harder to find in general. I suspect the ratio top/bottom is easily 1/10 and if you are the type of bottom who need a Dominant Alpha like me to feel complete, I suspect the ratio would be even worse, maybe 1/20. 

To make things worse for black bottoms, there’s this mythology that black guys are bigger than white guys and that black guys are tops by nature because of their larger dicks. You and I know that’s not always the case but I have had conversations with black bottoms and they seem to be frustrated that most guys approaching them want to be fucked. 

I particularly find that black bottoms have amazingly juicy asses and I love to fuck them but I can see how it can be a challenge for some tops, not all of us have a dick that’s long and thick enough to make an impact when the bottom is fat-assed. 

• Like 1

I totally get the white guys looking for BBC *yawn* but I have found plenty of white guys that wanna breed me. It could be that I’m into older guys in general because they know how to fuck and are usually strict tops. I’m also on the east coast so that could have something to do with it?  My advice try older men on the east coast!