Bad Boys Orgy, Toowoomba event...

Oz-Top4flip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Around 100 or more turned up, including around 10-15 females. The orgy commenced at 2100hrs after a sausage zizzle, getting around nude in the large yard beforehand was cool and a large open fire was provided for warmth to warm your cockles and cum-hole... There was a boys only play area where most of the guy-on-guy action happened mostly raw cocks. Downstairs in the main house was the bi-play area where was plenty happening also the lads fucking in front of the lassies... I also fucked two women in pussy but with a condom, one of the fems gave me good head\suck and g8 ball-suck b4 I fucked her, I got told that I knew how to use my tool in her cunt... The official orgy ended at 0000, those not camping left, I camped in my 4-man tent alone as I'd not made any connections to fuck-on into the wee hours as others did up till 0400. I packed up my tent at 0600 b4 most others were up, went to have a shower and the nicest big cut hard dick came into also have a shower, we went to a mattress where I sucked him he jerked off my massive load, he then jerked off his. I departed to go bush for the day just after 0700.
Image me topping in the lads only play area.

Me at BBObwa93.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/25/2021 at 10:23 PM, nicktheslut said:

Thats hot. hoe do you get notified about these event? I want to join one.

Pete has been running these orgy events for over 20 years, I only attended my first on Toowoomba outskirts back in March. The web portal is orgyorgyorgy dot com
Last one before a winter break was in Canberra a few days back. Locally speaking orgies here are organised for Byron-Tweed, GC, Briz, and Woomba... 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

We’ve been to a few of the NBO events when they’ve been in Vic. Definitely more condoms used with the women around, but not that much more considering the mrs had to have a termination after the first one of them😂 The pill isn’t perfect when you’re partying and considering I’m sniped! She went into the orgy with a condoms only rule, but Molly had its effects on her and I definitely wasn’t stopping anyone. I quite enjoy pointing out the pic of her riding a cock raw on their old yahoo groups page, I’d always show her that when she’d mention not remembering taking any loads😂 We were surprised by two women from the central coast that do a lot of cam work on only fans taking a lot of raw dick. I always find it interesting that people are all about safe sex on social media and swingers profiles, but in reality! Going through menopause has put a stop to the mrs getting along at the moment, I’m planning on getting to the Newcastle  one later in the year when we’re over visiting friends. When we last got along we only ever played together, so I’ve never done the all guys part of the night, quite looking forward to it!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/26/2021 at 4:01 PM, Oz-Top4flip said:

I have in the last half hour asked Pete if he has a date yet for BBO for SEQ, his reply is early October... this is due to the current border closure.

Any updates on the next BBO event in SE Qld mate ?

On 10/30/2021 at 1:34 PM, Cumslutbne said:

Any updates on the next BBO event in SE Qld mate ?

From the website:

NEWCASTLE EARLY DEC 2021 TBC

SYDNEY  FRIDAY DEC 10th 2021 TBC 

CANBERRA   Pre NYE TBC  

BRISBANE/GC  SATURDAY JAN 8th or 15th TBC

MELBOURNE  TBC (Just waiting for higher numbers allowed in venues) 

TBC = To Be Confirmed
===================
I have not yet received any email invites as yet, perhaps because dates not yet confirmed, but will keep lookout or text Pete at later date...