Bad Boys Orgy, Toowoomba event...

Oz-Top4flip

I don't know why Pete persists with (early i.e. 6.00pm) Friday evenings for Sydney BBO. What is wrong with a Saturday evening? I have always had to take the day off in order to attend, as it is impossible to finish work at 5pm, douche etc and travel from the suburbs to the city area where they tend to be, and for a 6pm start time. .

Because of this I have missed out on many, many parties (and loads). Fortunately I am on leave on 10th December 😋

Edited by greecenipples
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, greecenipples said:

I don't know why Pete persists with (early i.e. 6.00pm) Friday evenings for Sydney BBO. What is wrong with a Saturday evening? I have always had to take the day........is impossible to finish work at 5pm, douche etc 

Yes, that sux, and douching sometimes can go on for several hours for full satisfaction...

20 hours ago, greecenipples said:

I don't know why Pete persists with (early i.e. 6.00pm) Friday evenings for Sydney BBO. What is wrong with a Saturday evening? I have always had to take the day off in order to attend, as it is impossible to finish work at 5pm, douche etc and travel from the suburbs to the city area where they tend to be, and for a 6pm start time. .

Because of this I have missed out on many, many parties (and loads). Fortunately I am on leave on 10th December 😋

It's pretty much what has stopped me from attending. 

7 hours ago, pozriverina said:

Canberra one would be good... but noticed that they don't seem to want guys over 50....

hmm... interesting pozriverina, oldest guy at Toowoomba was age 70 and seemed to be well-known by several other attendees... while many of my web profiles say I'm 48 my actual age is 57... I find when out-on-the-town many eager young barebacker slutz want my cock , and when I'm in vers-mode my hole too is high in demand... maybe you can party with me sometime eh ?
Sadly I have to take a two week rest from too much fun at 29 Cruise Club where I seen to have acquired an unwanted hitchhiker... 

On 11/6/2021 at 5:17 AM, pozriverina said:

Mmm, always luv the Silverbacks/daddies, silversluts are even better. Their website said something like 20s to 40s, and have to send a body pic. Ahhh, the occupational hazards of breeding, enforced layoffs! Would gladly hook up with ya anytime.

That’s quite ageist, lgbt supposed to support each other as minor community. Anyway I wanna be gangbanged at the party, take as many cocks and loads as I can 😂 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

48 minutes ago, Asianbtmbris said:

That’s quite ageist, lgbt supposed to support each other as minor community. Anyway I wanna be gangbanged at the party, take as many cocks and loads as I can 😂 

I'd say Pete does not rigidly enforce the age thing, as long as you are in decent shape (and i've seen some guys there on occasion who had a bit too much to eat and probably should not have been there....) . I joined BBO when I was 51 and was gang banged at a Sydney party when I was 53. 💦 A fantastic experience. I still have that stain in my car seat from farting cum when driving home. I hope to repeat the experience in December.

I know of other guys who regularly attend who are clearly older than me. 

I love seeing old silversluts as well as jocks being flooded with cum. 

Asianbtmbris, may your wish cum 🐳 true. 

Edited by greecenipples
Edit
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, greecenipples said:

I'd say Pete does not rigidly enforce the age thing, as long as you are in decent shape (and i've seen some guys there on occasion who had a bit too much to eat and probably should not have been there....) . I joined BBO when I was 51 and was gang banged at a Sydney party when I was 53. 💦 A fantastic experience. I still have that stain in my car seat from farting cum when driving home. I hope to repeat the experience in December.

I know of other guys who regularly attend who are clearly older than me. 

I love seeing old silversluts as well as jocks being flooded with cum. 

Asianbtmbris, may your wish cum 🐳 true. 

Thanks @greecenipples, never got gangbanged. Love to be filled with cocks and flooded with cum. Can’t wait 🥰🥰🥰

• Piggy 1

Potentially, probably... the boys only BBO events would be 'hotter'.......... I'd be slightly more interested in a camp-over one which has options to bang-on into the wee hours particularly if large attendance and on a suitable property with shower access, but a good 'ol filthy orgy will do just fine.
I wonder if Noosa Hideaway has ever been considered... 

• 6 months later...

Pete is rolling out dates for BBO and NBO this and next few months... the GC-Brisbane one possibly at Chinderah as yet no date but looks to be about mid-June, so if wanting to attend get in now and register on the contact-invites page at orgyorgyorgy dot com........... just remember no drugs to be had at events, although I think amyl is alright 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oz-Top4flip said:

Pete is rolling out dates for BBO and NBO this and next few months... the GC-Brisbane one possibly at Chinderah as yet no date but looks to be about mid-June, so if wanting to attend get in now and register on the contact-invites page at orgyorgyorgy dot com........... just remember no drugs to be had at events, although I think amyl is alright 

I'm going with a friendly raw Filo btm and perhaps another Azn btm, we may include Den Mermaid Beach, not sure on accommodation as yet or anyone interested in hosting...