What are you going to do when restrictions are finally removed?

DaddyBare

In c. 3months we should be free again without the social distancing rules. How are you going to celebrate? I'm planning to go to a sauna and fuck as many holes as I can and take as many loads as I can. What about you?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Will go to SBN / Vault 139, whichever opens first (not seen much on SBN btw) and go to the naked night, bend over and look to have my ass well filled multiple times, and then celebrate by taking my creamy ass up to the Heath to give those guys a chance to also fuck my cummy hole

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I plan on going to a bathhouse close to me that has been closed for over a year.  Plan on getting laid there for sure. No questions asked and bareback only.  I may top some but definitely going to do whatever i can to be a good bottom.

• Like 1

Naked nights at City Road and Backstreet. Saunas, esp in Limehouse as its close and Kennington because you can vape. Always looking to felch, which I've missed the most.