Put cum in your ass

Qilly55

I'm not sure I'm in the right section,but I love sucking cock.I could suck cock for hours as long as I am fed a load of cum. But I also like to bottom and always did with a condom. I never felt cum I'm my ass. But I read these stories on here with guys taking loads on there ass and I keep wondering what it feels like.

I met a guy online that lives about 5 minutes from me. I sucked his cock a few times now . He has no interest in anything else but to sit down and let me suck his cock, he shoots his load on my mouth ,gets up and leaves.

Today after he gave me a big load, I ran into the bathroom and spit it out in a small glass. Everytime he leaves I jerk off and cum.

Today, while I was jerk ing off I took the glass and put the cum in my mouth and spit it out a few times to get it warm,then with my fingers I pUT in on my cock and let it pour on my ass.

I was rubbing cum on my hole.

I put more on my cock and it felt good, whatever that was left on the glass I poured it on my cock and as it dripped down to my ass I kept fingering it in my hole.  It feels,so good, I shot a load up to my face.

I think I need someone to fill my hole with a hot load of cum.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to do that sometimes.

I had a FWB that would JO into a condom at work occasionally, then drop it off on his way home from work (days he could not play).   I would use a dildo on my hole, then pour the cum inside my open hole and push in with the dildo.  

I also had arrangements with a few local college and military guys to provide their used condoms to me.   When my FWB would come over, and bring on of his filled condoms, I would mix 2-4 loads together from the different guys, then my friend would pour them inside my asshole and then lock them in with a buttplug while I serviced his cock.

He loved knowing his cum was mixed with hot straight cum sitting inside me.  

I much prefer cum in my mouth or on my face, I usually let the top decide where he cums.  Make it well known I'd prefer my mouth, most will pull out and feed me, now and then they'll want to cum while fucking me.  If their using a condom, I'll then empty it into my mouth and swallow... if raw then it runs down my leg afterward.  Always a shame to feel a load run down my leg rather than in my mouth but to each their own.