New Meaning of “No Load Refused Cumdump?”

BlackDude

On 3/24/2021 at 11:42 AM, TNVersGuy said:

I do ask a few questions of the top to get a feel of who he is. Problems I’ve ran into....old guys that are truly looking to get in your room and just watch or just eat ass and can’t get hard, guys that are tricked out on something and can’t get hard, or guys that claim they’re 8” but are 4” and can’t even get close to cumming. 
I love taking all loads but a few questions can many times head off some hookups that simply aren’t going to work. 

In the past when I've advertised on BBRT, I've used "A hard cock is much more important than age, abs, or inches".  Seems to work!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/23/2021 at 3:30 PM, BootmanLA said:

You're probably right, but there's still one possibility here (based on what you posted, though there may be more which would rule this out): Perhaps he posted the ad four hours ago; he's gotten zero hits, or at least not in quite a while, and as a smoker, he starts feeling the need for a nicotine hit, so he pulls on some clothes and runs outside to smoke for a few. And you show up. (I said possible, not "likely"). Could even be that he posted a quick update to his message ("out for a few, back in ten") that you completely missed while you were driving. Again, as I say, possible, not judging likelihood.

To me, that's a sign to call him on it, though. I'd have sent a message that says "I followed your instructions and when I arrived, you were actually dressed, outside, and smoking. What gives?" If it was a misunderstanding as I suggest is possible, he can say so, and if nothing else, it might prompt him to realize taking those breaks means missing out. Or he might try to bluff his way out and lie and say "that wasn't me". But you might at least have some idea of what he claims happened.

Or its one one of the tops that just used him outside having a post coital smoke

1 minute ago, sadden said:

Or its one one of the tops that just used him outside having a post coital smoke

Could be, but based on what he described, he recognized the guy (presumably from photos on the site). Given that the OP had to "find parking", that indicates an urban environment, ie multifamily dwellings (apartments, condos) and not single family houses, as he could have just parked at the guy's house. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 5:09 AM, cumslutfuckpig said:

As to putting it in a profile, it should either be true or left out.  (And it should probably only be there when you can hook up).   If you're trying to say "I'm a total slut but I do turn a few guys away" or "fuck I love cum, but I can't host and can't travel", then there are ways of signaling that that aren't misleading. 

More evidence, as if we needed any more, that the schools can't teach 8th grade English or no one is paying attention in 8th grade English or both. (I realize that I have likely dated myself by referring to "8th grade English.")

It's pretty simple. I put a no loads refused post on BBRT the other day. When a Top reaches out he gets location info and how many are in already. True no loads cumdumps don't ask questions. Works both ways. If you truly want a no loads cumdump all you need is location. 

6 loads in 2 hours the other afternoon. 

If I see someone labels themselves as a "no load refused" bottom and yet asks 20 questions, I just ignored them and end the conversation. I'll put in my profile on sites that we are all on here for the same thing, don't make it complicated. People who needlessly make it complicated are the ones I avoid.

While I do not question the validity of comments regarding NO LOADS REFUSED cumdumps and their, um, scruples? I'd like to mention that, out of the 3 calls I've gotten, I've dropped whatever was happening to make myself available.  Rescheduled appointments, uturns on the highway, meals half eaten and cash left on the table-- all to fulfill whatever promises I've made. All I needed was the promised-address  to enter in the GPS. And all 3 times, pffft !  No address, no explanation.  And really no regrets on my part because as irresponsible as these Tops are I know that my side of the equation is just as faulty in our promises unkept.  

So I say, "Horndogs, heal thyselves." I'm more likely to accept criticism from my own ranks than from another's.

Edited by SlampaBay

I guess I am just old school.   When I say no loads refused, I mean exactly that.   Maybe it was years of being in dark rooms, getting fucked up on drugs and alcohol, being blindfolded when gang-banged, or just being an extremely obedient submissive, when I say no loads refused  I take any and all loads no questions asked.   A few times guys have told me I was just exposed to a number of diseases, but I accepted it as a part of the decisions I was making.

Edited by bjbottom
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 11:35 AM, Close2MyBro said:

I've only met two guys in my life that were "no loads refused". The rest would probably be better described as "most loads accepted", including myself. It's not that I have any problems with the concept of "no loads refused" but every now and then you run into a guy who just repulses you for whatever reason and I have no interest in having sex with them. Other than that, I'm pretty open to most and actually find some guys sexually exciting that might put off other people.

Yes! Most loads accepted are the more accurate when I am hosting at home ass up, blindfolded as when I feel the dude is sketchy I'm hesitant to invite them over. I let them breed me in a park or bathhouse, no questions asked. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

As a fat Indian top, I’ve noticed the same thing, especially amongst the younger “no load refused” cumdumps. 

You agree on the time, the general area, and WhatsApp/kik and then just as you’re about to walk out the door boom they’ve vanished. But you know they’ll still online and they’re still showing read receipts.

I honestly find bi or straight curious guys are better for anon fuck and go. They usually only care about the cock and not the person, or if they care about the person they’re also into humiliation so it turns them on to actually take any cock. They also tend to ask a lot less questions about sti status. 

95D27360-2FD2-4956-ACF6-F995DBEE055C.jpeg