Officially Caved In

justsexnowatl

I abstained longer than I thought I'd be able when the pandemic hit - I think most guys probably put the brakes on in the beginning of this mess, but probably no one assumed it would last so long and sluts have been ramping things back up for quite a while now.......some probably only lasted a few weeks (or days lol).  In the beginning I abstained for 13 weeks which was a record of no sex since I began having sex.....not a record I wanted to repeat.  I then fucked around SOME over the summer, but really little, and this couple I knew was the only "group" which is my favorite kind of sex.  I then locked down again in the fall, which lasted even longer for me.  I had to stay OFF bbrt and scruff so I wouldn't tempt myself.  

When I finally got TOO horny and got back online I felt like maybe I was the only one still holding back.  Besides the GROUP parties everything seemed back to normal on bbrt....tons of guys online and everyone seemed ready to go.  I like sex with VERY slutty guys, so it's hard/impossible to find the right mix of sleaze and caution.  I decided to go with this hot slutty bottom pig.  I stuck with just him for the first 3 weeks, and just didn't ask any questions.  I have zero doubt he has a line up of guys breeding him all the time from the feel of his hole, but I convinced myself I was being "safer" with just one slut I'm fucking lol.  He's almost definitely already had covid so maybe somewhat protected I convinced myself. 

But of course once I got my dick wet again I just wanted more!!  And I really wanted to get fucked too!  I set up a 3way with the same hot bottom and a longer term young vers buddy I've played with quite a few times who was online at the same time and lives close to me. We had it set up, but then the reliable bottom went silent.  Kept waiting, but no replies.  My vers buddy was a little limited on time and finally came clean that he had some top coming over to breed him in a little bit (exactly why I like him in the first place lol).  So we went with Plan B.  He agreed not to cum from getting fucked and cum over to my place as soon as the top left.  He texted me updates the whole time including that he was just waiting for the top to pull out of his driveway and he'd head over.  I had my door unlocked and he came in - me edging on my bed.  We haven't played in a couple years, he stripped getting hard, stood up on my bed and squatted his fucked hole down on my face.  I told him I wanted to taste the top's load, and I loved how he gave it to me.  He then got up and rode my dick for 30 seconds to coat my cock in the top's cum.  Then he got off my cock and slurped the cum off my cock.  I could have cum watching him do that - he's young and def got more piggy than last time we played.  We made out after he cleaned off my cock.  We quickly switched to real fucking and flipped a few times like we do every time we play.  I was so close pretty quickly.  I had been horny for that 3way all day.  He could tell how close I was before the last flip, and he was horny from NOT cumming with that top, so I told him to just breed me and I sprayed mine on the sheets at the same time.  We agreed to start playing more often again and get more guys for 3-4 ways - zero mention of covid.

That got me so horny I ended up having 4 fucks in 8 days - but all one on one.  I LOVE groups, but hadn't caved in on that yet.  That changed yesterday.  This sexy vers visitor hit me 3 weeks ago coming to play for the weekend in Atlanta.  I was going to FL so couldn't.  He told me about a total VERS 12 way he hosted at MAL the year before.  I was hooked on this slut/stud! He told me last Thursday that he's coming back to Atlanta to play this weekend.  I couldn't resist.  I knew he was vers and knew he's into groups and strictly here to play.  He doesn't party either - just a horny pig - my kind of guy and more likely to actually happen.  I showed up his hotel, and he was even hotter than his pics, and one other guy was already there.  He told me about a couple others who were supposed to join us too - one muscled fist bottom I had talked with on scruff, and a top I've played with a couple times and know pretty well.  I fucking LOVED this sexy visitor!!  :)  I was making out with both of the guys there and swapping some slutty stories while we fucked and sucked.  I had about an hour and a half to play.  Host ends up bragging that he got bred by 5 guys just before closing time in the backroom of the Heretic last night THEN went to the bathhouse and fisted the guy I had been talking to on Scruff.  I had JUST had my first covid shot on Friday.  This was all totally premature to be playing with this kind of pig, but at that point I didn't care if 10 more guys showed up for the group, and I would have made out and fucked with ALL of them.    

We were trading places -one guy was def more bottom but great cock.  He was fucking the host and I came up and slipped up his hole and fucked.  I had already put the host in the middle before that, but when the "bottom" was fucking the host with me fucking him that made him cum.  That triggered me - I tried to pull out but ended up cumming and jammed back in.  I was so horny and stayed hard so I went straight to the host's loose hole and just edged my cock in there for a while.  In the meantime a new young sexy guy showed up.  He popped his head in the bedroom of the suite, but then he and the bottom started playing in the living room while I kept edging in the hosts hole....I wasn't sure he was into me so I decided to unload up the hosts hole and head out.  Turned out the last guy was into me and swapped numbers for later while I got dressed.

So I'm feeling a little stupid for playing with THAT risky of guys one day after my covid shot.  I held off on piggy group sex for so long and couldn't make it just another few weeks.  It was premature as far as covid, but holy fuck it was great sex!  I can tell I'm gonna go back to my old ways of nasty group pig sex - probably even more than before.  I LOVE groups, and random guys showing up was fucking hot....I can tell this host is good at pulling a group together.  So glad I followed through and eager for his next visit already :)  

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 6
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

And u probably know what a bigger fucking slut I became over the past year because tops knew I’d drain their balls no question. I serviced so many horny guys and it didn’t hurt my reputation - cumdumpster referrals by tops are the best!  
Ass up, masks, breed and seed - next! 
I want that big cock of yours again! Along with one or two other tops….

you know I'll be back - happy to be in that impressive load count, and I'll be adding more - def let's make the group happen - makes me last longer - so hot watching you clean other guys' cum off my cock too - love ATM pigs!

I’ll be the tag team fuck boy slut for both of those big raw cocks! I’m sure Justsex will tell you what a sleazy fuckin cum starved whore I am. I can take a lot of loads and love it! REALLY love when men make me  clean off their sloppy sperm-coated cocks just whenever they choose! I will do what any top  wants me to do - I believe it’s my job to service u the way you need and want it! And never waste your dna  -  plus it’s important to show respect to you studs for feeding me with the sperm i need! Verbal, degrading tops are a huge plus because I constantly get reminded of my role 

Guest NSAFUCKBUD

I am going to be in town July 9-18 so we don't need to worry about June.  Plan on checkout out Parliament Resort while I am in town.  Any 411?