Degradation

baldwin

I have been humiliated and degraded all my life by fellow school mates and even my best friend. in my work as a young man in my first job, i too was both humiliated and degraded, made to do the dirty work that most other school boys working with me would not do, and hearing men talk about my body as i was a nice fucking piece of ass, to even have a boss put his cock in my mouth in front of all the men and they would be laughing commenting i made a nice faggot.

Now i like it, I know that men are saying that because they see me as a faggot that makes them horny and they want or desire to fuck me.  now its a compliment to me. i like the degradation and humiliation, since i have to say its all true, all my life with all the fucking although rare but through out life since my early teens i have taken several cocks and now love it and crave being fucked and if a men was to say to me bend over let me fuck you, i would gladly allow him and pleasure him. to me there is no ugly or dirty guys rather men who crave a piece of ass and im just a piece of ass to pleasure them.

I love being used and degraded by men. specially by guys who I know actually think of me as trash or just some dirty, disgusting whore that does disgusting things and lets men do disgusting things to me. half the point in fucking trashy faggots like me is degrading us any way guys want to. a guy recently said he didn't realize anyone was actually willing to be degraded the way I am for free.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I find the degrading aspect as huge turn on. 

The more abusive - mainly verbal and a bit of physical - humiliating and degrading the way I am used the more turned on I get. 😋😋

I just love being used as (and told I am) a worthless faggot whore, bitch, cunt, slag. Just adds to the whole "experience" 😈

Edited by essexfuckwhore
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 3/22/2021 at 7:54 PM, baldwin said:

Does anyone else enjoy degradation as a bottom like I do?  I enjoy being called names as I am cocksucking or being bred.

Yes. Totally. I'm becoming more and more driven to "enjoying" being humiliated and degraded. My mind still wants to push back against this, so long term id be looking for someone to completely re-program my mind. Whihc itself is degrading and humiliating.

I love being verbally humiliated,  having real men talking about me, instead of too me. Being called names,  told what to do, and having too listen to the men talking about me as if I were an inanimate fuck toy.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, atyl7u said:

I love being verbally humiliated,  having real men talking about me, instead of too me. Being called names,  told what to do, and having too listen to the men talking about me as if I were an inanimate fuck toy.

True this married "straight" closeted crossdresser slut was posting ads on Craigslist since 2009 until personal ads were shut downEBig50QWsAAE7Qx.thumb.jpg.2bda2974f0e6071ed0f9a94c2c22490f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/10/2021 at 2:52 PM, PowerTopper said:

True this married "straight" closeted crossdresser slut was posting ads on Craigslist since 2009 until personal ads were shut downEBig50QWsAAE7Qx.thumb.jpg.2bda2974f0e6071ed0f9a94c2c22490f.jpg

Thank you sir for remembering me from my CL days. I have only become more wantan and pathetic, craving anonymous cocks more and more, and waiting for my first bareback load.  The feeling of dressing like a slut, being restrained and helpless as a Real Man touches my body and tells me what he is going to do with it and there is nothing I can do to stop him. Just the idea of being tricked out to groups of men, and used for their sexual pleasure, while I am helpless and defenseless, and enticing them more by struggling against the restraints holding me in place for the next Alpha Male to release his seed into one of my holes, is intoxicating to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love verbal degradation-giving and receiving. It pushes me to become even more unhinged during sex and to seek out edgier encounters. I bask at being a total slut seeking risky acts and being with total sluts into the same.

• Piggy 1